*Prince's Cattery* .::[Natural cat adopts]::

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What cats do you want to see more of?

Tabbies
13%
Dilutes
7%
Torties
20%
Chimeras
20%
Black cats
7%
Brown cats
No votes
Ginger cats
7%
Cats with a lot of white
13%
Cats with little white
7%
Cats with accessories
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: *Prince's Cattery* .::[Natural cat adopts]::

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:13 pm

I want to rename/register my cattery!
Username:stormserpent
Old cattery name [if applicable]:
New cattery name: dreamland
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: OakTreelog
Old cattery name [if applicable]: -
New cattery name: OakTree Cattery
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky, » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 am

Username: spooky,
      Old cattery name [if applicable]: —
      New cattery name: rosewood cattery
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℇŋ†ª_ℓ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:19 am

Username: Enta_l
Old cattery name [if applicable]: n/a
New cattery name: Astrean Cattery
ℇŋ†ª_ℓ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:20 pm

All cattery registrations have gone through and a new group of cats has been posted for adoption!
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℇŋ†ª_ℓ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Number applying for: #3
Username: Enta_l
New name: Rye
Personality: Too energetic for his own good, Rye loves exploring and pranking people.
Extra: Often wanders off, but returns every night.
Password: 2heads
Stop looking for the light. Live it instead.
Back from an extremely long hiatus caused by irl drama. Hoping to stay active.

Meticulous Ridiculous Syntax
ℇŋ†ª_ℓ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky, » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:40 pm

number applying for: 1
      username: spooky,
      new name: ivory (nicknamed ivy!)

personality: when ivy was first found in an abandoned house, she was constantly shivering and sneezing! the adoption center decided to nickname her shiver, and they were at first worried that ivy was a sickly kitten: before they realized that she just didn't like the cold. after that, they changed her name, and gave her a warm, green scarf! now ivy lives in a warmer climate, but she still enjoys burrowing under warm blankets: and she's kept her scarf up until now!

a calm and relaxed cat, ivy prefers to sit by the window and watch the rain over jumping outside in mud puddles. and she likes to sniff delicately at flowers, not tear up garden beds! ivy has an appreciation for all things beautiful, she just doesn't like to get very hands on. why would any cat chase a rabbit when you could watch their soft fluffy tails as they hopped around instead?

extra: a true 'musical extraordinaire', ivy's real passion is music! she loves all types of music, but her favorite is classical piano pieces and some smooth jazz. if there's a musical instrument near by, ivy is guaranteed to jump up on the piano bench and walk over the keys, or fiddle with the valves of brass instruments. though the noise isn't always very pleasant, ivy's just trying her best to copy the great musicians she loves to hear!

password: dest2ny
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Number applying for: 3
Username: OakTreelog
New name: Oscar
Personality: Oscar is the type of cat that you will find lazying around the house, be it on the couch, or even on random places such as underneath the table, he may appear unfriendly as he will eye strangers menacingly but regardless, he can never resist a good scratch behind the ear, or a belly rub! He is well mannered and will not scratch nor fight with anyone/other cats or dogs, though he sometimes can become playful and knock things off the counter.

He's extremely friendly towards children, be it those who play rough or are shy, he takes kindly towards all of them and doesn't seem to care even if they dress him up as a little princess, or even pick him up or poke him, he'll just be sitting like a loaf on the carpet with his paws tucked underneath him, often winning 'awws' and 'he's so cute!' from the adults and children.
Oscar also loves to lay on people's laps and occasionally falling asleep, on rare occasions if you pick him up and lie him close to you, you can hear him start to purr! Overall, he is just one cat who gives no care in the world...unless when it comes to bringing him out of his comfort zone aka the outside world..that'll guarantee lots of yowls and meows...

Extra: Here's a smol example of him as a loaf
And smol art

Last edited by geto on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Number applying for: #1
    Username: мαρℓεғσxιε
    New name: Raven
    Personality: Raven is rather calm for a cat, she adapts to new thing easily, however she finds comfort in routine, which involves a lot of snuggling by the fireplace with her scarf which was given to her when a little kid found her hiding under some leaves in winter, the child gave her scarf to the freezing kitty and every since then she has refused to take it off.

The calm, relaxed black kitty is a lap cat, loving to stay inside in the warmth, snuggling in the couches and crawling in the bed, despite her slightly lazy personality, she is open for a stroll every now and again where she spends his time looking up at the sky and wondering what it's like to be a bird, as well as just enjoying the beauty of the nature around her. She isn't a hunter, and being true to her name, really likes the birdbath and bird nests.

She has her playful moments, usually when someone brings in a ball of wool or anything made of wool, that's when it's snuggle time! She would spend the next hour trying to get as snuggled into the item in question as possible, which has ended up with her tangled many times.

Extra: She doesn't like children for one reason, they keep trying to take her scarf!, the girl who gave to her in the first place is the one and only exception
    Little doodle coming soon
    Password: dest2ny

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Number applying for: 3
Username: stormserpent
New name: starlight
Personality:

she seems to think she's some kind of royalty, she only want's the best of everything, and yet she almost always gets what she wants. Now you may think she only cares about herself, but she cares about everyone, or so she calls them her "subjects" she can figure out what you want and she will find a way to get it to you, and get something herself, she has a natural talent for it, she also adores playing with children, be them humans, cats or dogs, as long as she can play with them, and stay inside where it's warm, yup she NEVER goes outside, unless she's in a horsedrawn carriage, wow picky, she loves dessert especially cake, she despises fish, ham and vegetables, one way to get her to eat vegetables, carrot cake! one of her favorites

you'll never guess but she used to be the opposite of this, until she discovered how to get everything, she used to live outside in the rain and snow, picking through scraps that she found,she hated everyone, and everything. Until one day, she got cornered by a fox, she tried fighting but it was no use "don't eat me, because i will help you find something else, then we will share" she suggested desperately the fox agreed "cat would not taste good anyway" he led the way into a forest, where the was some prey, alone they were no good at hunting but together they got a lot of prey enough for them both "this is great i haven't had a decent meal in months and we both got what we wanted" she thought, after that she was more friendly towards others, until she found herself a home she rarely steps paw outside now, for it reminds her of terrible days, she's a picky eater because now she can be and she loves it, she loves playing seeing as it gives her a chance to continue practicing her hunting techniques, though seeing as her friends have given her so much she feels responsible for them and loves them, she tries to protect them even if they can take care of themselves

Extra: Image
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups