| P U F F B I R D S | Back to School Event - Day 4

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What do you think the next new mutation should be?

Head mutation
45%
Eye mutation
35%
Mouth mutation
20%

Total votes : 83

Re: | P U F F B I R D S |

Postby birdbones » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:15 pm

I want to send my Puffbird out to explore!

Username: redwolf466
Location exploring: the forest
Puffbird: Image
What are you hoping your Puffbird will return with? a custom egg or random puff bird or even a random item I'm pretty much happy with anything :D

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken Bron » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 pm

@IrinaHow23
Your two breeding potions have been purchased (for real this time ><) and your two Puffbirds, Jewel and Hollow have started breeding! They will come back on the 4th of September with their offspring.

@f1owercrown
You sent Pik to explore The Forest! They will come back with a new discovery on the 4th of September, hopefully with what you wish they'll bring back. :) And it's not a problem! Thanks for checking the adoption center out and adopting ^^

@redwolf466
You sent Crown Jewel to explore The Forest! Your Puffbird will come back on the 4th next month ^^

Image Image Image

| Them/They | Demisexual | Scorpio | Topaz | Glass Animals | Roleplayer |

Hey there! I'm Chicken Bron, but you can just call me Bron! I currently live in Australia in the suburbs. As you can tell by now, I'm obsessed with chickens, and just birds in general! My faves have to be chickens, pigeons, turkeys and emus. I also have a deep fascination for genetics, and I weirdly love to study it in my free time. I hope to one day be a chicken or pigeon breeder, where my two favourite things collide. I'm also a big roleplayer, and love joining in on roleplays!

Chicken Bron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:34 pm

@Sashtato
Sorry, Pufbird 4 is taken, and asking for two Puffbirds at once is against one of the rules! You can, although, always try again next time ^^

Oh shoot, sorry xc
I meant it more as I didn't know if that one was taken or not. But okay, I'll know for next time! My bad!

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken Bron » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Sashtato wrote:
@Sashtato
Sorry, Pufbird 4 is taken, and asking for two Puffbirds at once is against one of the rules! You can, although, always try again next time ^^

Oh shoot, sorry xc
I meant it more as I didn't know if that one was taken or not. But okay, I'll know for next time! My bad!

It's okay, I understand ^^

Image Image Image

Hey there! I'm Chicken Bron, but you can just call me Bron! I currently live in Australia in the suburbs. As you can tell by now, I'm obsessed with chickens, and just birds in general! My faves have to be chickens, pigeons, turkeys and emus. I also have a deep fascination for genetics, and I weirdly love to study it in my free time. I hope to one day be a chicken or pigeon breeder, where my two favourite things collide. I'm also a big roleplayer, and love joining in on roleplays!

Chicken Bron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken Bron » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 am

A write to adopt Puffbird is now avaliable!

Read the front page, under the 'broods' section to find out the details!

Image Image Image

Chicken Bron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 am

Chicken Bron wrote:

A write to adopt Puffbird is now avaliable!

Read the front page, under the 'broods' section to find out the details!

I'm so excited for this! I already have a story brewing... Yay!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | P U F F B I R D S | Write-to-adopt Puffbird!

Postby Mero » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:35 am

Could I name my new Puffbird Berry?
Mero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:41 am

Write to adopt
{Nannernanner07}

Ember
Her name was chosen because of her feathers as a chick. They were coal black, with spots and flecks of reds, oranges and yellows.

As a child, she grew up in the fiery hot land of Lavaal. She loved it there! Every winter she would watch snow fall, then melt in the air due to the heat. Her parents were very surprised on how her feathers went from a charcoal-like black, to beautiful reds, oranges and yellows. As a child, she was very mischievous, putting macaroni under toilet seats to make you think you broke it, whoopee cushions on school chairs, etc, etc. Sadly, her mischief spread to her teenage years. She was the biggest rebel, she was awful. Breaking laws, doing graffiti, purposely breaking things.. Rumors and gossip about her spread, so her parents decided to send her away to study, in an icy land called Icei. She hated it. When she returned everyone still hated her, even though she was now an elegant, beautiful bird. She decided to rebel against her beloved land once more, so she did. She made beautiful graffiti art over a wall of a shop, but got caught. She attempted to lie her way out, but they didn't listen. They kicked her from her brood, her home, her land. She was now living in an earthy place called Dirtali. It was nice, but she missed her home. She got a small job, working at a gas station. She eventually bought a small house, and she was happy. She knew she could finally dispose of her past, starting a new life. She got a new job, in a greenhouse, sometimes accidentally burning a few things, but everyone forgave her for that, after all, she didn't mean it. She sold her small house, buying a larger one. She was finally happy again, not burdened by her past anymore. She continued her job, getting lots of promotions and money. Finally, she was perfect again.
[☾ “EVERY TOWN ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Freddy Krueger’s #1 fan. Profile’s kind of a wip right now, cut me some slack! Haven’t played in forever haha.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

PRIME TIME!” ☽]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:58 am

I finally have my Puffbird forum up if you wanted to take a look at it!

My Puffbirds!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:55 am

Write to adopt
{redwolf466}

{Fiery Flood}
{This name was chosen because his feathers look look so fiery and the "fire" spreads all over the puffbird so its kinda like a flood}

{Fiery Flood was living his normal life doing normal things until. one night he herd the bird guards squawking the alarm call to evacuate the bird town, there was a huge python coming up the tree. Fiery Flood ran as far as he could go not looking back until he reached the human town. it was so busy this time of morning,Fiery Flood dodged and ducked to get away from the humans he looked back to see if any were chasing him. Too Late! a human had grabbed Fiery Flood. he tried to escape but the human was just to strong. the human Brough Fiery Flood to its house and put him in a cage. Fiery Flood though this was his end until the human keeping him took Fiery Flood to the pound to be adopted}

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)