Arcal Deer Adopts {Looking for New Artists!}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Why do Arcane Deer and Floral Deer Hate one another from the very moment they are born?

They don't hate each other at all! They are all deers DUH!
No votes
It's kind of a clan split and Floral deer heal while Arcane Deer Battle. They just don't understand each other to put it simply.
100%
Well, Arcane deer just venture far too deep into the Battle Caves. FLORAL DEER PRIDE! <3
No votes
Well, Floral deer do not respect what the Arcane deer do for the floral deer. ARCANE DEER FOR THE WIN! <3
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: PLEASE DO NOT POST -UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Familiars & Other creatures of Arcal

There are many Familiars in the land of Arcal, alongside many other creatures. Why don't we start?

Familiars

(We don't have the lineart for these yet, but plan to have them finished by solloby in the near future : )

All Familiars are creatures of the forest. Birds, Hedgehogs, bunnies, foxes, squirrels, otters, etc etc. : )

The familiars of Arcal hold quite a bit of magic inside them. From strength stronger then their little bodies, to Although they cannot speak to the deer of Arcal, they don't need to. It is a very rare bond between a deer and their familiar. A simple shove with a paw, a tug of a tail, a stomp of a foot- whichever movement, the deer will almost always know what their familiar are trying to say or ask.

A deer and their familiar can have conversations even though they do not speak the same language. Their bonds are strong, and although it's possible to have more then one familiar, they cannot be bought, or given as a gift. The familiar will always choose the deer. A lot of time, it will be around a deerlings age in which a familiar will choose the deer.

It's hinted that although Familiars and Deer do not speak the same language, all familiars can speak the same language between one another. What they speak about? Since no one is fluent in the language of the forest animals, your guess is as good as ours!

Fairies of Arcal:

Once long ago, The land of Arcal was coated in the magic of Fairy's. However, today they seem to have vanished. They no longer live in Arcal, although some are certain sometime soon they shall return.

Deer Fairies:
Humans do not live in the realm where Arcal exists. Nor will they ever find a way into the realm. However, Deer Fairies are probably the closest thing you will be able to find. These fairies can shape shift from a deer fairy into a full sized normal deer, and then back to a deer fairy again. Their magic is slightly different then the magic that the usual deer of Arcal have.

In their fairy form, they do resemble a human slightly. But they have wings and antlers upon their heads.

Arcane Deer Fairies will often hide and when an arcane deer finds them, they would give them a riddle. If they solved it, they would be rewarded with a nice treasure. Floral Deer Fairies would often play with the young deerling, and listen to their stories, hiding all of their secrets, keeping them close to their heart.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily.Sweet » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:38 pm

<3 saving!
Image of Fennel by PrincessPeachie.
Link to my Character Collection
Lily.Sweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic~Wallaby » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Saved ^^

Always open to semi-lit rp's. Check my characters!
Cosmic~Wallaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Tag, you're it!

Erm... I mean..

Save!
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pudding. » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 pm

saving! ^.~
    pudding.
    biromantic asexual | she/they
    discord: puddingpup. #9656
    currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas
    toyhouse | DA | Art Shop | FP
    puppy girl is a year old!! <3

xxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
pudding.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Saving! <3
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Saving :3
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentAlaska(Bagel) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Saving <3 :)
AgentAlaska(Bagel)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Felly-Pepper » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:36 am

Save~ :3
▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ e v e r l a s t i n g

m e m o r i e s ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

███████████████

just want to
SPREAD my wings
and f l y
Felly-Pepper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:55 am

Save because I need my slot up there for familiars <3
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me