. Rifska . {open ;; one available;; new lineart poll

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you be cool if I posted a mix of the two linearts?

Yes, I'd be happy with both.
93%
No, I want the old one only.
7%
No, I want the new one only.
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: . Rifska . {open ;; two available

Postby kelly. » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 am

These are adorable <3 Definitely going to try out for #1 :3
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

Ha ha, thank you C:
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 pm

bump :B
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 pm

I adoooore #2! Huge fan of yellow and his design just looks so cute! :3 I've never been a fan of water creatures but, honestly, these are fantastic!

I may even consider trying out for the second. ^-^
Here it is!

Username: Zmija

Rifska's Desired Name: Koto. The name is Espertonian for 'mud'. I found the name very fitting for this little guy due to his brown coloration and the fact that he's a water creature!

Age: Koto is just barely two months old! He's near the end of his first month of life!

Personality: Koto is a very friendly, welcoming little Rifska. He's always got a smile on his face and a bright aura about him that seems to make others smile. He can't help but jump around with joy most of the time, excited to go looking for new friends or other places to explore. Of course, these places to explore have to be close to home otherwise he's bound to get a little scared. When the little guy does get scared his mouth is in nonstop motion from that moment on. He blabbers about the dangers he could get in, how worried the pod is, the way certain objects look, or even the attitude of others. Often times when Koto gets scared he tends to gossip. He can't really help it, he just has to talk to get his mind off of things.

-All his little trinkets (seashells, pearls, bits of coral) from his random adventures.
-His pet sea turtle named Algae.
-Sea horses (He thinks they're the cutest things in the world.
-Any other living creature. He's a softie for "animals".

Dislikes:
-The dark. For now anyways, hopefully he'll grow out of it. (Which he does as an older teen.)
-Seaweed. He'd much rather be in the open water.
-Rough water. Koto doesn't like being tossed around by the water much.

Fears:
-Sharks. For obvious reasons.
-The surface. Another rather obvious one.
-Rifska's outside his own pod. They're just unknown. Intruders of sorts.

History of his Future: When Koto was young he was surrounded by small fish, turtles, sea horses and any kind of small living creature his parents could find. It would make sense that Koto would develop such a huge attachment to these kinds of objects. His own pet turtle, Algae, was just a "pup" when Koto got him and the turtle stuck by the small Riffie's side throughout his childhood. The turtle would watch and make sure nothing was wrong with Koto and keep him company when he was scared, listening to his small gossip he had to throw around to keep himself calm.

When Koto entered his teenage years he began to dabble in the art of dating. He was shy and not very straight forward with the females, but he managed to catch a few. Most of them didn't really understand his need to bring home injured sea horses and got annoyed with how much attention and care he would feed them. The girls usually got jealous and ended up leaving Koto to tend to his collection of animals alone. Koto didn't think much of the fact that he couldn't hold a girlfriend; he needed to find someone to understood him better and wouldn't get jealous of his care for animals.

As for when Koto finally grows into his 'grown-up-skin', I can't be sure. Perhaps he finds someone to help him with his huge collection, perhaps he's still alone (but still happy). Even fully grown Koto doesn't think much of children. That doesn't mean he wouldn't be highly interested in having some though. They just aren't the first thing on his mind.

Why You're Applying: Well, I've never really applied for anything on CS before. Two years I've been here and nothing has really caught my eye; then these little guys came along and REALLY got my attention. So I decided to get some guts and try out; little Koto demanded it. He's just so cute I wanna eat him right up. But yea! I just figured I'd go out on a limb and try something different; these definitely deserve the applications!
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Thank you for your form, 'tis lovely c:

Just so everyone knows, judging for Rifskas will happen when I have a few good forms {at least three} for each Riffie
and then I will close posting for all new forms, allow time to make final additions, and then I wil judge them.
Results from judging may last from twenty minutes to two weeks, just to keep you on your toes x3

Then I will post the adult Rifska codes, and also give you the Rivv stage as well, so that you can see how your little friend grew up :'D

And just to advertise: If you are expirianced or comfortable making a stamp for us, I have a suprise Rifska for you!
They're very special, and you'll soon see why!
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelly. » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am

I made an advertising stamp thingy for you :3 I hope you like it ^^
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:53 am

owo
Thank you, it's very pretty! Here's a Rifska for you, DisabledDinosaur.
Please post whether its a he or she, and a name so I can put you in the archives :D

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb333/She-who-must-not-be-named1/RiffieStampTrans.gif[/IMG]

Rivv
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb333/She-who-must-not-be-named1/RivvStampTrans.gif[/IMG]

Full Grown
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb333/She-who-must-not-be-named1/RifskaStampDDTrans.gif[/IMG]
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelly. » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 am

No problem and thanks <3 Hmm male and Poseidon?
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Ohmahgoodness. That Riffie is SO cute! I'm almost tempted to make a stamp.. X_X

I shall wait for the forms to finish and find out who wins what Riffie first though! ^^ I'm rather excited.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:22 am

Thank you Zmija ^^

Just a little heads up, there will be a Halloween event later on in the month, most likely starting on the twenty-first.
Why the twenty-first? Because I don't want to do twenty P:

Most of those Rifskas will be either first come first served, answer a question,
or even just random things, like art or a poem.
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me