Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Love - OPEN - 150 free characters - Secret Sant

Postby OrangeSocks » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:11 am

OrangeSocks wrote:
OrangeSocks wrote:Username: OrangeSocks
Link to form: Here
How harsh should we be? Hit me with your best shot
Who do you want to look at your form? Anyone
arthurstable

Here you go :3 It's okay if you can't get to it

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Love - OPEN - 150 free characters - Secret Sant

Postby koushi. » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

Username: » Asterous «
Name: unnamed; but I call him star flash.
Species: mlp unicorn
Rules to adopt:
» keep species and gender
» minor design changes
» love him!! <3
Credit for the lines and design: » Asterous «
Here since round 15
remodovi

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Love - OPEN - 150 free characters - poll

Postby Blumoonwolf » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:54 am

-----------------------------------------
Basic information;;

Username: Blumoonwolf

Kennel number: 96

Why do you want this character?
I want this character because, despite her normal appearance, I'd love to give her an imaginative
backstory that somehow, we can all relate to, despite our differences, while still making every aspect of her
unique and interesting.
Whenever you first see a character, and you know that you can create something that
brings them to life, when you see them and question and ideas rush into your head, I say
what's holding you back?
So as I begin typing this, it's unlikely that you'll see something you have before.
(Yep, this is a challenge, with only three days left? I'm so ready!)

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?
I can tell you for sure that this character won't go to waste or be left unused and unloved.
One thing that's for sure is that I'll be making and creating unique stories that feature her.
I guess I just inflict one part of my personality on most of my characters, the shy but creative one...
(and yes, I am a bit ashamed of that.) But now I want to create a personality a bit foreign to me!

I enjoy doodling, and being a new and unique chracter, I'm sure I'll have lots of fun experimenting
with different poses and scenes.
And, of course, I'll do what any other person would do, which is show her off to my
friends.
She'll definitely stay a favorite of mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character information;;

Name:
Aven

Personality:
Loyal-Determined-Brave-Rash-Isolated

History:
Aven grew up in a North Alaskan tribe within a small, loving family.
For about a year, her life was peaceful, and every day she'd stroll between the huts of
the villages, which she thought of as her pack.
Likes;;
Arctic, ice/snow, and wide spaces

Dislikes;;
Heat, sickness (explain this later), and tight spaces.

Extras;;

Story-
Aven was born in a quaint village just outside Nome, Alaska.
Everyday since she was eight months old, she'd carry her owner, Inej, in a sled.

She adored those days, where they'd travel a mile away, whether it be sleet or a sunny day.
Relishing those days where the snow would be a simple familiarity no matter how far they went, and she simply flew across the ice.

In those times, she and Inej were one mind, one body.
Aven would be faintly aware of the reigns in her hand, and still feel the snow beneath her paws.

Then one day, Inej.. fell sick.

Aven would curl up with the young girl, and Inej would weakly pet her, hands running through her silky fur.
It was then that others from the village brought gifts, and when finally she was visited by a foreign doctor,
it was Aven who whimpered when he shook his head.

Days went by, and by then, Aven wouldn't move from her position by Inej.
Her breathing had grown ragged and her hands felt too warm as they stroked her.
Aven herself hadn't ate for days as she lay next to her owner, feeling her bond with Inej grow stronger as she grew weaker.

And on the morning she slipped away, Aven howled, and howled, crying like the wolf to the moon.
Her heart broke, and she frantically tried to wake Inej, nuzzling her and slipping her head under her hand.
Inej slowly awoke, with a sharp cough, and she gave Aven one last pat before Aven was lifted up and away from her girl.

----------
One Year Later
----------

Blinking open her eyes, Aven yawned, and once again peered out of the slim opening at the front of her box.
It was a hard, stiff wood, and despite all her howling and barking, yelping and biting and tearing, she couldn't get through it, she had only the room to stand and lay from the sun's rest to the sun's rise. It grew hot and uncomfortable, the wood would get caught in her fur, and the other dogs in other boxes around her smelled of a horrible sickness, the pants from beside her loud and ragged, and the stink from above her was claustrophobic.

When the sun rose on a practice day, and when the sun set on any other day was when they opened the cage doors.
When the fresh breeze blew into the cramped corners, when the dogs were free to stretch their legs and actually live.

Then, and only then was she let go, and she darted out.
She always neared the fence, but no matter how high it was, she was always yanked back.
The collar would dig into her neck, and her frustration raised.
She'd stare at that fence in the dusk light, and she knew if only she could escape the collar, she could leap it
and clear her problems- and run.

If only she could run- run past the disgusting farm she'd been brought to, run past the cold and dead blank eyes of dogs that had given up on leaving, run past the ocean, and run to Inej, where she was waiting.
She couldn't give up, she wouldn't.
WIP

sseventss
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:07 pm

.:Basic Information:.
Username: ABeardedDragon
Kennel number: 38
Why do you want this character? I have ten bearded dragons in real life, well, technically the tenth isn't mine but still. They are the most amazing animals in the world. I'm not allowed anymore so virtual beardies (a nickname for the species) for me! I was scrolling through the kennels and his bright blue eyes just stood out. And he has the cutest smile ever. The ones I own in real life just always have grumpy faces...
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? I would like to use him for roleplays, but I haven't seen a reptile roleplay yet. I have been planning on writing a story about a reptile rescue, or making art of one, since I would like to run one in real life when I'm older. I'd like to make him a character in it.

.:Character Information:.
Name: Bobby - Named for his habit of head bobbing
Species: Central Bearded Dragon - Pogona vitticeps
Personality:
Bobby is a very friendly and sociable lizard, at least to humans (male beardies are generally aggressive to other beardies). When his owner opens his enclosure door he will run straight over to her, unless he is sat under his light, of course. He loves to stay in the warmth of his owner's arms, because lizards love heat. He is quite lazy, and will often sit still for his owner. Bobby is silly. He will stand against the glass of his enclosure and bob his head against it.

However, he is a mischievous dragon. When his owner is eating with him sat with her, he will try steal the food, no matter what it is. For this reason she rarely eats with him now, but sometimes forgets about his habit. He is also frequently seen trying to escape from his enclosure, or hide from his owner when he is outside.
Dislikes: Baths, exercise and winter.
William Shatner wrote:Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it.

.:History:.
Bobby was bought from a pet shop. His owner does run a reptile rescue, among various other things, but decided to treat themselves to their own lizard. As soon as she entered the reptile section of pet shop, Bobby was sat with his underside against the glass of his vivarium. He tilted his head and looked at the human with his bright blue eyes. She immediately fell in love with him. He waved slowly then bobbed his head slowly, which is how bearded dragons show submission, but she liked to see it as saying hello. And, as she does with her own, she waved back to him. The dragon opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, a 'smile'. This is how they lost heat, but of course, she saw it as being happy. Then she placed her finger on the glass. The beardie tried to lick it, then put his paw on against her hand.

She asked a member of staff if she could hold him. The employee took the dragon out of it and handed it to the teenage girl. She held him close, feeling the warmth radiate from his body. She hadn't noticed before, as she was distracted by his eyes, but he was a chocolate brown colour with lighter swirls on his body. This wasn't a normal bearded dragon. He also didn't have a pale underside like most dragons. It made him even more precious. The girl did not hesitate with handing the employee the money they wanted for him. He was perfect. They boxed him up to allow her to take him home easier.
"Don't let him eat any cake. He likes to steal some from customers or employees on their lunch break," stated the employee who put him in the box. On the entire journey home he was trying to escape his box, but he wasn't scared. Just a silly dragon. She let him into his new enclosure, far larger than what is required, and watched him explore. His tongue licked everything around him, which is one method of how dragons smell. She waited for the dragon to settle into his new home for a few days. She frequently let him lick her hand and stroked him in his enclosure to bond with him. She decided to name him Bobby because he liked to bob his head a lot.

A few days later, she took him out of his enclosure. She noticed that he was dirty, which most beardies end up doing (they like to run in their poop...). She ran him a bath, not too hot or too cold for him. As soon as she placed him in the water, he ran wildly. Water splashed everywhere. It was funny, since he slipped a bit on the bottom of the bath. The water was only half way up his back. It took him a few minutes to realise it wasn't anything scary. His owner then started to rub him gently with a soft toothbrush, which was an easy way to remove any mess from his scales. He didn't like having his stomach brushed and tried to run away again. He decided to breathe in lots of air, and puffed himself out like a balloon. This made him float on the water, which is a normal thing for dragons to do. But it still looked funny. After he was clean, the human took him out of the bath and dried him.

It was a week since she had him when she decided to bake a cake. Bobby was running up and down his glass, trying to escape. After it was baked, she took him out of his enclosure and sat down with him. As she was eating the cake, Bobby leaped for the cake and stuck his tongue out as far as he could, desperate for the cake. He didn't manage to bite it. The dragon looked up at his dragon with an evil look and a grumpy face. She felt sorry for him. So after finishing her slice, she went to the kitchen. She took some spring greens, carrot and mango, mashing it up until it was like a paste. She moulded it into a bite-size pie shape, that would fit in Bobby's mouth. She then took a dubia cockroach from one of the bug boxes. She had to kill it, what sort of cake topper runs away from you? It was placed carefully on top of the 'beardie cake', as she now calls them, and placed Bobby on the counter. Of course he loved it, and ate it as fast as he could. Bobby was a happy bearded dragon as he could have cake! He didn't know that it wasn't human cake, but he still loved it.

Today Bobby likes to sit in his vivarium and bask under his warm light. Often, he will run around the enclosure if he is warm. When he comes out of his enclosure he is very lazy. He won't move and just stays with whoever is holding him, enjoying the attention and freedom. He is carried around the home on his owner's shoulder.

.:Extra:.
Lines by Enigmatic Jackal on CS // Coloured by ABeardedDragon on CS
Lines here:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2195915
sseventss
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Username: ABeardedDragon
Kennel number: 98
I love dragons. I don't really know why,
I think it's to do with them being giant flying lizards. I
love the patterns on him, and the shade of green is
beautiful. Green is my second favourite colour. His
patterns and colours make him look regal, in my opinion.
I would like to use him for roleplays. I have applied for
a dragon from another adoption thread, and I would
love for them to be mates if I win both of them.
She is black and blue, and I think they would have
pretty hatchlings. Since the previous owner requests
it, I will make art of him. I am getting a tablet for
Christmas so I will be able to draw more easily. Until
then, I'll be colouring in lines.
Name: Sage - Named after a herb and colour
Species: Dragon - Earth / Nature Elemental
Dislikes: Arguments, dishonesty, being interrupted.
Abilities:
Sage is an earth elemental dragon. He can control
nature, meaning he can move things like vines and
trees. He has the ability to telepathically
communicate with animals. Unlike most other
nature dragons, he is not good with herbal
medicine. Since Sage was raised
by humans, he has learnt to talk to them and can
use various languages. Although it is not a power,
he is very observant and usually notices when
someone is lying.

Personality:
Sage is a faithful dragon, and has not been known to be anything less than that. He is honest and would never lie to anyone, which can cause problems as he sometimes struggles to keep secrets due to his personality, but he still tries to be faithful to those whose secrets he knows. The dragon is responsible and mature, he is rarely seen "having fun". To some he may seem boring due to this, but it doesn't mean he can't be fun to be around. He is very gentle and obedient so it is quite easy to manipulate him, but he is still unconditionally loving to most of those around him.

Although some may manipulate him, he has a noble air to him. This makes most of the others who know him respect him, which does help prevent some from using his obedient nature against him. He doesn't try to anyone respect him, they just do. He isn't sure if it's because of his appearance, relation with his owner, or some other reason that he is treated like this. Sometimes it makes him feel uncomfortable since he just wants to be treated normally by others.
Richard Jefferies wrote:If every plant and flower were found in all places, the charm of locality would not exist. Everything varies, and that gives the interest.

When Sage was an egg, he was protected by his parents and their flight. They inhabited the highest mountain in the land. Although, Sage was an egg and didn't know the world outside of his egg shell. The flight was one of the most well-known ones in the area. They often attacked villages and stole livestock for food. Humans had not tried to attack the flight as the mountain was too high for them. The bitter cold winds on the peak also deterred humans, it was too cold for them. However, this all changed one day.

Sage's father, a dark green dragon covered in fearsome spikes, was sat next to his mate. She was a white dragon with blue eyes. A small group of dragons that had been sent to raid the largest village were returning. They were the flight's best fighters. Sage's father watched them approach. Something didn't seem right. He called out to them but they didn't respond. The green dragon turned to his mate.
"Take the clutch and leave," he commanded.
"Why are you so worried, my love? They haven't even landed yet," she replied.
"Please, I love you," he said, and rubbed his head against hers. She knew he was serious, and turned around. She picked up their four eggs, and held them against her body with her long arms. For the last time she looked at her mate before she took off. The male then walked to the edge of the mountain, crying out to his fighters again. He felt a pain in his wing. Looking to his left, he saw an arrow. Humans had captured his mighty warriors and made them do their bidding?
"How?" He whispered to himself. With that he took to the skies, calling for the rest of the flight to help. But they never came. He fought with the humans and his own flight members, breathing hot fire on them. He knew he would never win, but he had to stall time for his beloved to make her escape. The great beast eventually tired and fell from the skies. He hoped for his mate to be safe.

The body of Sage's mother lay beside a river. She had been hunted down by one of the dragons and their rider. Sage's father hadn't noticed that they had left the rest of the dragons. The humans had their dragons pull her body back to the village, to display her as a trophy. A pair of humans stayed behind and looked around the area.
"See anything?" Said one of the men to the other.
"There's some eggs here," replied the second.
"I doubt they'd still be alive after that fall," stated the first man.
"Well this one isn't damaged," the tall man said excitedly. The shorter man approached, looked around carefully then they started whispering. They picked up the large eggs, one under each arm, and took them back to the village. Later that night they presented the three damaged eggs to the village, next to the mother. The village then held a festival to celebrate the success on their attack. During the festival the two men slipped away into the dark, cold night. They had kept the fourth egg for themselves but the village never saw them again.

A few months after the event, the men visited the black market. They had organised a stall. On display were various things, noticeably dragon scales, bones, claws and teeth. The most unique item there was a green egg. It was cold. The men didn't really care for the egg much. Of course, due to the rarity of the egg, it was for sale at a ridiculously high price. A teenage girl approached them. She had red hair and was wearing a leather jacket with jeans.
"Where did you get this from?" She asked.
"Bred it ourselves," the short man lied and seemed to be nervous.
"How much do you want for it?" She watched them carefully, noticing their uneasiness.
"Read the price," grumbled the tall man. She simply shook her head and walked off. There was no way she was giving these rude people any money. These men didn't seem to be able to bond to dragons. So, under the cover of darkness, she came back and stole the egg. She left without a trace.

The egg was taken to a hidden island. It has various habitats, from deserts to tundras. There is a volcano, but it is controlled by magic so it can't erupt. The island doesn't show up on the map as the whole island as it's shrouded by magic. There are a few smaller islands around it, also invisible, but this is 'Isla Draco' It's located off of the coast of the United Kingdom. It explains myths of dragons in medieval times, and prehistoric creatures found to be roaming the nearby areas. However, only the creatures that live there, and their owner can control who can enter and leave the island. The owner is immortal, due to the bond with their first dragon. They also have dragon characteristics, such as whole arm of scales with claws, but these are hidden when outside the island. The only things that remain are the dragon-like eyes. But, back to Sage's story.

The egg was incubated by the heat of the volcano. After months of waiting, the egg started to hatch. It was a clear, warm day in spring. The human sat down next to the egg, holding it in her lap. The cracks ran down the shell. A small nose pushed its way out of the loose plate of shell. The hatching of a dragon is always magical. Since Sage is a dragon of nature, flowers started to bloom rapidly across the plains and forests below the volcano. Colour exploded through the fields. Out of all the dragons she had hatched, none had ever had as much power as this. There was something special about him. The freshly hatched dragon fell in her lap and looked up at her with big, round, bright white eyes, a colour that she also hadn't seen before. They simply sat together for a few minutes until the dragon had the strength to take his first steps.

Dragons take a long time to grow due to their immortality. Sage reached maturity at 150 years of age. During this time, nothing too eventful happened. Mostly it was just the expansion of the island, and journeys to various locations across the world with his human. His favourite place to visit was Japan. He would only explore at night and in the day he would hide in the mountains, away from humans. One night, he found a koi pond in a garden.
"What are these?" He asked, dipping his nose in the almost crystal clear pond.
"They are koi carp. A domesticated ornamental subspecies of the common carp," replied his owner.
"May I have some at home?" He turned to look at his human, tilting his head innocently before staring back into the pond that mesmerised him.
"Of course. Any particular ones that you like?" She inquired. It was important for her to please her dragon.
"One of each variety, please," the dragon requested. With that the owner left and bought two of each variety, to further impress Sage. They returned home, and placed the koi in a natural pond. The creatures on the island were commanded not to harm the koi or the pond. All creatures respect each other here, and will obey their owner because of the strong bonds they have with her. Sage often spent hours watching his koi. He heard stories of koi ascending into dragons, and this was his dream. However, he still hasn't managed to do it.

Sage now lives inside a cave located in a heavily forested area. His cave has a rocky path that spirals upwards, around the cave wall. A waterfall trickles down from one of the walls, making a small stream towards the lake that is in the center. The lake contains his koi fish, which have been moved into his den. In the middle of the lake is an island which has a giant tree growing on it. It is hollow, and this is where Sage makes his den. Vines reach down from its mighty branches, trying to touch the fresh grass. Some unusually strong lily-pads and stepping stones form a path to Sage's tree. Holes in the cave's roof give the lair a magical feel as rays of light enter the majestic place and are scattered by the lush leaves of Sage's tree. The other dragons respect Sage, and seem to obey him. Sage does not understand why, but the others just say they feel as if they have to. Sage believes it's something to do with his past... He hopes that he and his owner can find out the reason why.

Lines by Revenant Echo on CS // Coloured by ABeardedDragon on CS
Lines here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1246353
Headers are from http://www.fontspace.com
Leaf divider is from http://www.webdesignhot.com

sseventss
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:40 am

Username: rainbows
Name: sparkle
Species: pony/alicorn
Rules to adopt: please love it; feel free to change name/gender/species
Credit for the lines and design: lineart
Here since round 15
remodovi
prisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 am

Basic information
Username: Toxic Nighthshade
Kennel number: 29
Such an amazing design, simple yet complex. It is cat like, yet has a look in its eye which suggests an uncatlike wit and intelligence. The wings are beautiful. I'm also thinking up a cat character with wings, but he's male. I thought they'd be a great pair.
Again, she's just beautiful. I would definately get some art of her, and write stories about her adventures. I would possibly roleplay with her, but most of all I would not forget or neglect this character. I have a role for her in an RP I'm working on, she'll be kind of like an oracle.

Character information
Name: Delphi, like the oracle. I'm inking of having her get glimpses of the future.
Personality: This witty Lynx often hunks up hard riddles when people or animals need help from her, so often she doesn't have to help and she can get something from them. Although quite young, she is wise beyond her years and knows how to use her intelligence for her own good. Having being raised by a fox mother, she is cunning and sly. The first three months were tough with her non-Lynx family. She lives underground, like a fox, but climbs trees well. Del is unsociable and hates interactment with other creatures. Some are quite afraid of her on top of that, so she does not have developed social skills. She prefers to be alone with her dark thoughts, and hunting is also an showed thing to do. She knows how to use things to her advantage, and how to slip people up, or tell when they're lying. Everyone has something that tells when they're lying. May it be looking down, sneezing, coughing, tapping their foot anxiously, or sniffing, everyone does something specific when they lie. Could be a little or big thing, but whenever someone lies, they do something that gives them away.
STILL A WIP

Unsociable, knows how to use things to her advantage. She will help people if she thinks she'll get something out of it. She's blind, but flutters her wings and listens for the echoes.
History: WIP
Likes, dislikes: WIP
Extras: (optional)sseventss

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:35 am

Last chance to apply or edit forms. This round will close tomorrow.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Whelp, found some ponies. Lots of ponies. Decided to donate them, cause why not?

Image: Image
Username: River Song
Name: Calli
Species: MLP unicorn
Rules to adopt: Must be pansexual, must stay as a unicorn
Credit for the lines and design: me (River Song)
Here since round 15
remodovi

Name: Poseidon
Species: MLP unicorn
Rules to adopt: Must be male, must stay earth pony
Here since round 15
remodovi

Name: Koi
Species: MLP
Rules to adopt: keep as a mlp although specify a subspecies (Earthpony, alicorn, unicorn, etc) (does not have to be cannon)
Here since round 15
remodovi

Name: Colour blitz
Species: Mlp earth pony
Rules to adopt: Keep male, keep species, no design changes although you may add items. (sorry for bad picture, may revamp)
Here since round 15
remodovi

Name: Snapback
Species: mlp earth pony
Rules to adopt: Keep species.
Here since round 15
remodovi

Name: Unnamed
Rules to adopt: Keep species and gender
Here since round 15
remodovi

Name: Acid rain
Rules to adopt: Keep species and gender
Here since round 15
remodovi

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:33 pm

-snip-
Last edited by River Song on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me