~Sweet Bites~CLICK HERE!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

OPEN AGAIN

Poll ended at Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 pm

YAY thanks guys for all the support
81%
19%

Total votes : 36

~Sweet Bites~CLICK HERE!

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:10 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Owner:MistyMist made the site and the art

One day the factory owner(me)was walking around the sweet bite factory. She suddenly noticed something moving, it was a sweet bite with cat ears,eyes and a mouthImageImageImageImage some other kinds stood next to it! She walked up to them they seemed to love eating coco balls(chocolate balls)Image and they seemed to be trading them for other things, like clothes and and some kind of potions. They looked like perfect pets! Why not adopt one? Their super cute! They come in a diffrent raritys ranging from MD (Mist Disrabuted) to Common.
I keep on walking to see something like a coco ball but with ears and eyesImageImageImageImage .The lager sweet bites are taking care of them like babies! So I named them SSS ,Super Small Sweets (or for CS, pps) they are such cute babies! They are almost always MD (Mist distrabuted) and they are almost never OMGSR but never lower. Older SB's love them a lot and never let them go out and play or get adopted by loving people.
I keep on walking and you almost step on a lolipop! I picked it up Image it looks so good I almost eat it when I notice a face on it. How cute! I put it down and it rolls away to it's other friends. So i named these the SB-LP. Lolipops are the same rarity as SSS .As others are chocolates when this guy is candy never below OMGSR.

New chat room Click!
Dates for events
Coming soon = Chinese new year jan 31st
Coming soon = Hunting for SB = If you never ever get to adopt the hunt one down and see what happens
Changed my username to Mintymist

Q:What is a head artist, Head mod?
A:They are the bosses of normal artists and mods if you have a question about your job ask them NOT me.

Owner

~Mist~ - original line art drawer

Helper

Artist

~Mist~ - original line art drawer and owner
BrightHeaven - Level 1
Somethingpink1 - Level 1
Oh deer - Level 1
Cammeraugepony - Level 1

Mods

PeachTea - HEAD MOD ask me me stuff

~Mist~ - original line art drawer
BrightHeaven - My Real life BFF

Archivist

BrightHeaven - My Real life BFF

If you ever change your username PM me and BrightHeaven!!
Don't be rude like this is way to expensive if it is then don't buy it!
Do not copy the lines in any way or edit lines in anyway
Do not take of l
ink back or I will take that pet with no link back away.
Do not steal other peoples pets THERE NOT YOURS!!
Do not spam or beg or whine for any reason
Do not take of
my signature.It is the mist below the Sweet bite.
Do not steal our ideas or line art or trace over line art and edit a little and say it is yours
If you find someone making up info about Sb in any way PM me and they will get a strike or ban but depends on how bad it is
Do not use anything here for other things or DO N
OT TAKE OFF CHICKEN SMOOTHIE
Read the first page if you bug me in any way with it you get a strike for Ex. don't say oh how much is this or how can i get a custom or this is to pricy i make my own choices and remember you WIll get a strike!

Artist Rules

Have a Skype send me your username to me and we can chat and send out line art easier
You can adopt only one of your own pets per month
You all start out with the standard cat SB and the further you level up the more species you get
Do not post litters on your own or page party pets
You can post firs
t come first serves on your own but you MUST pm me first
Do not say you drew lines or own it
Do not remove my siggy
Please read through and un
derstand what a SB should look like.
Sorry but you cannot make a SSS
Line edits are ok as long as it does not change it to much
Please make 2-3 litters per week or I will h
ire someone else
When uploading onto photobucket.com or something else make sure you put it in a LOCKED group so no one can steal it after that send it to me and I will upload it into my photobucket and then you are free to delete follow this rule or you could be fired
You are welcome to make 1 SB for each page party and send to me

If you disobey the rules you can get a strike or you get banned. Three strike you get banned and you can never come again.But if you get a strike then you can still come but you have a warning. if you are one of the staff you can get a job strike once you get three job strikes you are banned from the job but NOT from the thread.
One strike = you can post but are one the naughty list and watched closely
Two strikes = you can not be in any activities like actions and events
Three strikes = your banned forever and all your pets and your customs will be either auctioned or go into the pound
Military Style Has 2 strikes for being impolite to others and me.She i not aloud not have a job on SB ever again.

N/A Lets keep it away

Links to find your way around sweet bites threads and be involved with SB!!!
Sweet Bite Story Writing
Archive
Trading Post
Breeding Form
Last edited by MintyMist on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 174 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Adoption Center:.:Page parties:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Fun little game your you all
The first one to give in one of the pets below gets the gift that is with it just look below. Please only give in one pet and give someone else a chance

You get to have reserve 10 SB's out the litters + adopting every time you reserve so 2 pets a litter + You also get a SSS potion(Look in the store to see what it is)+2 customs+1 things from the shop FREE+Your name will be put on the top of the thread for a big thanks too(for a month )!

You can adopt every time 2 pets a litter (Lasts 2 weeks)+You get 3 customs with MAJOR line art edits+when we have a raffle you can get 3 tickets plus your original one+1 things from the shop FREE+10,000 coco balls

You can adopt from all the litters at the same time if there are more than one(Will last forever)+ You can pick one thing from the shop for free+You get one SSS custom free+100 coco balls

If you buy coco balls you get 100 plus FREE (lasts for month)+You can reserve a whole litter!+2 free things from the store+You can draw one litter for SB(but you don't become a artist)+1 free custom of your choice

You can have 3 pets per litter(lasts a 3 weeks)+You can have 2 free things from the store+1,000 coco balls+If you have a raffle you get 2 tickets plus your original one+ You get 1 SB cat custom

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142][/url]

•Do you want to have first picks from a litter? Well that's easy pay me 5CS$ and I will show you the litters early and you can pick one and its yours! Then when I put the rest of the litter up you can adoupt your normal share with no sneek peeks.
- Peaple who have sneek peeks -
BrightHeaven
•You may ONLY adopt one sweet bite per litter
•If there are two litters up at the same time then you may ONLY adopt ONE from ONE litter
•Don't ask me to wait until you are online to release the litter or tell you when the litter will be out I want to make it fair for everyone
•Do not edit your forum if you want to you have to repost
•When filling out a form, don't type in open answers, such as "Any one that is left", or chooseing between two Sweet bites
•WIPs don't count it's just not fair for the other people who want the sweet bite too.
•First come first serve
•I do not take Wips if it is Wip it does not count

Code word for:Misty cats!

#1 - Misty litter?! WOW -by BrightHeaven
1.Image-PrancingHooves2284-name:Pie-gender:female-rearity:???????
2.Image-Saphira344-name:Misty-gender:female-rarity:?????
3.Image-HorseFan21-name: Poofy-Gender:female-rarity:?????
4.Image-PeachFuzz-name: Berry Blossom-Gender:female-rarity:?????

#2 -cats in bags?! MEAW -BY Oh Deer
1.Image-~Cute♡Kawaii♡Wolf~-name:Misty-gender:Female-rarity:????
2.Image-*Blackberry*-name: Oreo-gender:female-rarity:?????
3.Image- sparks567-name: slinky-gender:Male-rarity:????
4.Image-BrightHeaven-name: Hu Zi-gender:Female-rarity:???
5.Image-MintyMist-name:(RIP)spot-Gender:female:rarity:????

Image#3

Image#4

I would like to adopt a sweet bite
Username:
name:
Litter number:
Number:
male or female:
Codeword:
Other:

Our SB tradition is that who ever post is the first on the 100th 200th 300th ect gets the page party's SSS.There is a SSS every page party and one on every species up for grabs and some times items!
Last edited by MintyMist on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 149 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Bank:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 pm

ImageImageImage
If you want to buy some coco balls (chocolate balls) then here is your place you can find the exchange rate below. When you are done send me a trade with the forum in it posted below. Thank you(have a question PM me or post here).

(I do not take rats or spiders)

1 CS$ = 10Image
5CS$ = 5Image
10 CS$ = 80Image
20CS$ = 100Image
40CS$ = 800Image
50 CS$ = 1,100Image
100 CS$ = 5,100Image
1,000 CS$ = InfinityImage

Very common =1Image
Common = 4Image
Uncommon = 10Image
Rare = 50Image
Two rares = 110Image
Very rare = 100Image
Two very rares = 210Image
Omg so rare = InfinityImage

Special add ons
If it is a pps that i do not have you get a additional 50 Image
Limited addition
Any type of store pet = 1,000 extra coco balls

(Do not post the forum here post it in the trade)
I wanna buy some coco balls
the total amount i should get:
any special add ons?:
username:
other:

(Here you can find all the items you have not used and how much money you have in your bank)

PrancingHooves22841's Inventory and Bank
Bank:50 coco ballsImage
Seasonal tickets:0Image
Inventory:N/A

Paperose's Inventory and Bank
Bank:42 coco ballsImage
Seasonal Tickets:N/AImage

BrightHeaven's inventory and Bank
Bank: 1230 coco balls
Seasonal tickets:49Image
Inventory:Imagex2

Annecom's Inventory and Bank
Bank:205 coco ballsImage
Seasonal tickets:N/AImage

Saphira344's Inventory and Bank
Bank:1460 coco ballsImage
Inventory:Image-In use x2

Oh deer's Inventory and Bank
Bank:3970 coco ballsImage
Inventory:Imagex1,

Sky's Inventory and Bank
Bank:70 coco ballsImage
Seasonal tickets:41Image

HorseFan211's Inventory and Bank
Bank:50 coco ballsImage
Seasonal tickets:12Image

I would like to use this:
On my pet SB:
or
I Would like to open:
Last edited by MintyMist on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 86 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Banks and Inventories:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm

In the market you can find many different shops you can buy from all you need to have is some chocolate balls
(Coco balls for short)

ImageImageImage
Here you can find different potions that can do different things come check out whats one the shelfs!
Ghost Potion
Stock:2 ~ Cost: 50Image
Make your Sweet bite looked like a ghost EX.Image
Random Potion
Stock:2 ~ Cost:40Image
When you open this you will get a random item!
SSS postion
Stock:3 ~ Cost:3,000Image
When your adult SB drinks this it turns it into a SSS!!

Here you can find many kids of sweets that can make your sweet bite breed! Just check out the shelfs
Triple layer pink breeding cake
Stock=10 ~ Cost= 50Image
Lets you breed 2 of your sweet bites there will be 5 offsprings and you can keep 3 and the others will go to the Actions.Does not work on SSS.
The design is complicated with special extras.
Breeding cookie
Stock=12 ~ Cost=30Image
lets you breed two different sweet bites and will give you three offspring and you can keep two and the rest will go to the Action.Dose not work on SSS.
The design wont be complicated but in the middle with no special extras.
Breeding Bagel
Stock=15 ~ Cost=20Image
lets you breed two different sweet bites and will give you two offspring and you can keep one and the rest will go to the Action.Does not work on SSS.
The design is simple with no special extras.
SSS loli
Stock=2 ~ Cost=30,000Image
When you use this in breeding(with a breeding cake breeding bagel etc) it makes all of the offspring SSS
Diamond ring with silver
Stock=2 ~ Cost=1,000Image
Lets you breed with another Sb from someone else's collection. The diamond ring lets you breed with anyone of your choice you will get a more complicated design than the others.
Peridot ring with silver
Stock=2 ~ Cost=700Image
Lets you breed with another Sb from someone else's collection. The peridot ring lets you breed with only some selected people. the design is not as good but ok.
Ruby ring with silver
Stock=2 ~ Cost=1000Image
Lets you breed with another Sb from someone else's collection. The ruby ring lets you breed with anyone. the design is not as good but ok.Lets you control some of the color post the color you want it to have most in the others section but only the person with that owns the ring can chose the color.

Hunting tools to find all sorts of SBs
Sword/knife
Stock=Infinity ~ Cost=30
Lets you hunt in the forest area.

Here you can find random items that you can use on your sweet bite just check out the floor!
Custom Coin
Stock~1 - Cost ~2,000
Lets you get a custom go to the custom page for more info!
SSS Custom Coin
Stock ~ 2 - Cost ~ 6000
Lets you get a custom SSS go to custom page for more info!
Long Locks of hair
Image-Red
Image-Brown
Image-Black
Image-Gold or blonde
Stock ~ 5 Each - Cost ~ 100
Only works on ADULT SB cats and SB bunnies when they were it they will be like a princes. You don't come in sets 100 per one please chose.Female Wig
Business women hair
Image-Blonde
Image-Black
Image-Red
Stock ~ 5 Each - Cost ~ 100
Only works on ADULT SB cats and SB bunnies when they were it they will be like a real business women . You don't come in sets 100 per one please chose.Female Wig

Here you can only use seasonal ticketsImageto buy things go and look in our boxes for some limited items and potions
Tiny box
Stock ~ unlimited ~ Cost~50
Gives you a random thing could be a item or pet or any species
Pet Box
Stock ~ unlimited ~ Cost ~ 50
When you open this gives you a random Sb of your fav color (you will have to tell me your fav color)
SSS Box
Stock ~ 10 ~ Cost ~ 1,000
When you open this box gives you a random SSS of your fav color (you will have to tell me your fav color)

You wanna buy something from the shops? Then fill out the forum below.
I want to buy something
Which shop:
Which item:
How much coco balls are you spending?:
How much coco balls do you have left:
or
How much Seasonal tickets are you spending?:
How much Seasonal tickets do you have left:
Would you like to use it now or put it in your inventory:
if now then which pet:
or
do you want to open item or no:
*if you are buying from the love bakery your item will automatically go to your inventory*
Last edited by MintyMist on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 am, edited 53 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Hunting For SB:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Never have time to adopt a SB before it's gone? Well why not hunt for one? Buy hunting gear (from the shop) to start hunting! It's as easy as filling out a form, after you do wait for me to reply to you. Everything in the form you fill out changes the likely hood of getting a SB. Once you use one of your SBs for hunting it needs to rest a month to re hunt again. !!!After you post the form and I answer come back here to read your story!!!HAVE FUN! WAIT before you set off to hunt all your pets will have a special mark H.P which means hunted pet! HAVE FUN!

Hunting Season

Wonderful {}
OK {}
Good {}
Bad {X}
Horrible {}

Use this form if you would like to hunt
[color=#FFBFBF]I would like to hunt
Area:
Using:
My hunting SB partner:
Chose some colors:
Chose a number 1-4:
Chose a species:
Other:[/color]

Hunting Areas

SB forest
You will need a knife to hunt here. Males and Females live here together in their little huts together. They are normally random colors and are very sociable. Lost of SBs live in their forest there are food and water, you chance of getting a SB is about 89%. Most are common or uncommon.

The cave
You will need a flash light to hunt here. Mostly males live here finding a female it rare. The colors are darker and have a meaner and stronger. Not a lot of SBs live here making the chance of getting once about 69%. Most of them are uncommon or up.

Chocolate box
You will need a balloon to hunt here. Here you can find lots of SB eating coco balls. They come in many colors and some line edits only rich SB can live here. Sometimes if your lucky you can even find LARGE amounts of Coco ballsImage! Your chance of getting a SB is 30% and you chance of getting lots of Coco ballsImage are 10%. Most of the SBs are rare.

The SB pond
You will need a bucket to hunt here. Almost no one lives here. Most of the SB-LP's live here if a SB touches water he/she will melt into nothing. SB-LPs are very rare in the world so finding one is hard, finding a SB is even harder! Most of them are light colors of blue, green, brown, white, grey to camouflage with there surroundings, your chance of finding a Sb is about 19%. Most of then are OMGSR and up.

SSS city
You will need party lights to hunt here. Like the name Male and female SSS live here. They are mostly bright and flashy, fun and loving. When human comes they all hide and nothing is to be seen. They are all fast and small and catching them is almost impossible ,your chance of getting a SSS 9%. Sometimes you will see a Adult SB your chance of getting one of then is 5%. Almost all of them are MD.

After you posted your form look here to and read your story. When you are answering your question copy and paste your story and below it answer it.

BrightHeaven's Story corner
My hunting SB partner: Image
Chose some colors: lime green, light blue, purple
Chose a number 1-4: 3
Chose a species: Bunny

You throw candy at it but it's ear breaks off(it was made of rock)!! Instead of running away she eats the candy and come home with you.
(You will get your pet on the 31st sorry school)

Paperose's Story corner

Paperose's Resting corner

Simba
started resting :Jan 25th
Ending resting :Feb 25th

Saphira344's Resting corner
Prince
started resting :Jan 25th
Ending resting :Feb 25th

BrightHeaven's Resting corner

started resting :Jan 26th
Ending resting :Feb 26th
Last edited by MintyMist on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 61 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Customs:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Here you can order customs but you have to pay
(If you do not have the payment then do not make a form)
(I do not take store pet very rares if i have it already)

1.fuzzyrainbowkittys
Waiting list
1.Rainbowlightnig

(Make sure you know that I know about the custom or I think it is a gift)
(I also do not take rats unless it is omgsr)

For a normal SB(Sweet bite)
For a complex color in = 20 CS$
One color in with NO line edits = 1 Rare
One color in with line edits= 1 very rare
If you have a custom coin it = all the above
One color in with line edits and extra add ons = 2 very rares
If you want animation then you need to add 1 very Rare
*I do take coco balls for this*
For a SSS (Super Small Sweet) SB
For a complex color in = 30 CS$
One color is with no line edits = 4 very rares
One color in with line edits= 6 very rare
If you have a SSS custom coin it = all the above
One color in with line edits and extra add ons = 7 very rares
If you want animation that would adding 4 very rares
*I do not take coco balls for this*

If you want a custom then post this form

I want a custom
your username:
Name:
Payment:
design:
Extra?:
other:

For EternalDeadlyScourge only(Sorry could not write death)
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142&p=52488569#p52488569][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/custom_zpsf3cbd130.png[/IMG][/url]

For Deer Only (hope you like the antlers!)
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142&p=52488569#p52488569][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/deercustom_zps5d1284f1.png[/IMG][/url]

For imapenguin only (Don't you luv the cherry?)
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142&p=52488569#p52488569][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/2custom_zps1ac8dfa4.png[/IMG][/url]

For BrightHEaven only (sorry no ear thing it didnt look so good i really tried)
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142&p=52488569#p52488569][img][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/alicustom_zps4d89650e.png[/IMG][/img][/url]

For Rainbowdemon only (Super cute) Name:Rainbow
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142&p=52488569#p52488569][img][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/demoncustom_zpsff16ba6e.png[/IMG][/img][/url]

For blackberry (sorry for no animation but you get a bunny!)name:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/customforblackberry_zps295d6ced.png[/IMG][/url]

For Firebender Yuan (hope you like her) name:vanilla
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142][IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/sustimfordemogods_zps452ca59b.png[/IMG][/url]

For Saphira344 name:Dean Gender :male
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142][img]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s631/eli15432/A%20Puff%20Stuff/custom_zps0d65a71d.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 am, edited 27 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Events and Auctions:.

Postby MintyMist » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

N/A

N/A
Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 49 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Lots of mini games:.

Every year we hold theses games below to see who is the best! If you are listed below you get a tropie Image! That you can put on a sweet bit!(Just Pm me which one).Remember that you can enter for all the activitys!!(instructions will be sent out to all who enters)

Some small rules
You may only vote once per page
If you want to vote for your own pet you may only vote once per 2 pages

[color=#FFBF00]If you think your Sb has the best design then fill out the fourm and wait till tomorow so you can vote at the voting arena!Looking for 1 contestants

Do you think your pet is the cutest? then fill out this fourm and wait for voteing day!

if you thik you have the most SB's then fill out this fourm and wait for the results!Any amount of contestents are welcome!
I think i own the most Sb's
username:
how much do you have so far?:

Do you think you have the most mony ever? Then post this fourm and earn as much mony as you can!!Any amount of contestents welcome!
I think i have the most money
username:
Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 16 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Affiliates:.:Banners:.

Advertise us by putting these banners is your siggy feel free to make more!

this Stamp is made by BrightHeaven

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142][IMG]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r614/BrightHeaven/A%20Sweet%20Bite%20Stuff/StampforELI_zps1a7b6710.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1706142][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bsyghOa.png[/IMG][/url]

Other cool and awesome and cutes threads !

Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Species:.

Postby MintyMist » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 pm

ImageImage
They are the original species they are called SB cats! They also have the SSS version ,SSS cats!

ImageImage
They are only released on easter aren't they cute they are called SB bunnies Has SSS version

ImageImage
They are cute little SB dogs!!Has SSS version!!

They are called SB-LP or Sb lolipops they dint have a SSS-LP version yet.

ImageImage
They are little SB bears have you seen them before? Look it has a SSS version too!

What Sb do and dont have

Don'ts
~They DO NOT have tails
~They DO NOT have diffrent types of ears
~They are never mad angry or sad
~They do not have legs
~They DO NOT have Colorfull eyes (only rarely will they ever and almost never in a billion centaries)

Do's

Wip

Adventure Info
If you see some one posting things about Sb that aremade up PM ME and they get a strike. BUT if you have a idea PM and it may be added.

Image-Adoult SB-100% of the info is gathered(our mascot Adoult SB)

Aperence:They are really little chocolate balls in little tiny delecate wrappers.they come in diffrent colors and shandes and non are the same.But you can tell when one is born in the same litter.

How they move:They hop around every were or sometimes roll if they are trying to escape somthing.The rarest is when they gliud in mid air these Sb you almost will never find.

Likes and Dislikes:They hate seeing peaple eat there kind,who does?!They also don\t like unhappy things or dead thuings as they are very happy and never are sad.They like to use coco balls to buy and trade stuff for there lucsoury.

Fear:They are super scared of water if one SB fall in there little warpper/cup starts peelling off nad the Sb starts to melt! Very scary. They are petrafide of shoes with heals they think that it will stab them and they will die.They also fear the packing matchine beacoue they are put in a mini bag an trasported into shops if the owner dosent read the ladel they might end up in someones tummy but they are aslo very coltrafobic.

Diet:They like to eat little candy balls they call nuggets they come in all the flavers you can imagine they are no larger that the tip of your nail.There faverite drink in sweet sugar plum drops.They are drops of sugar plum juice that were left on the sun.They also eat small sugar cubes and drink them when they melt.

Image-Super Snall Sweet(SSS)-100% of the info in gathered(our SSS mascote)

Aperence:They are really little chocolate balls .They come in diffrent colors and shandes and non are the same.But you can tell when one is born in the same litter.These are very rare and normaly adoult Sb will not ham=ve them in a litter only sss litters that can only come from breeding.

How they move:They hop around every were or sometimes roll if they are trying to escape somthing.The rarest is when they gliud in mid air these Sb you almost will never find.

Likes and Dislikes:They hate seeing peaple eat there kind,who does?!They also don\t like unhappy things or dead thuings as they are very happy and never are sad.They like to use coco balls to buy and trade stuff for there lucsoury.

Fear:They are super scared of water if one SB fall in there little warpper/cup starts peelling off nad the Sb starts to melt! Very scary. They are petrafide of shoes with heals they think that it will stab them and they will die.They also fear the packing matchine beacoue they are put in a mini bag an trasported into shops if the owner dosent read the ladel they might end up in someones tummy but they are aslo very coltrafobic.Because they are tiny they are afraid of super large things.

Diet:They like to eat little candy balls they call tiny nuggets they come in all the flavers you can imagine they are no larger than a speck.There faverite drink in sweet sugar plum mini drops.They are drops of sugar plum juice that were left on the sun.They also eat small sugar cubes and drink them when they melt.They also like to drink the first mirning dew.
Last edited by MintyMist on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me