Story Clips

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Story Clips

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:14 pm

[removed]
Last edited by sun on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the story due to revolving around inappropriate content.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

████Cavan sniffed and looked up as he heard Nene call his name, hurriedly wiping the tears from his face in attempt to hide the fact that he'd been crying for most the morning, knowing it probably wouldn't work. "I'm up here," he called back, "on the roof."
████He gave her a smile as she made her way up but it slipped away as he saw the guilt on her face when she saw the tears on his. He shook his head and said quickly, "Please don't. This isn't about what happened, well, that's part of it but it's not because of it." He held his hand out to her and gently pulled her down into his lap, wrapping his good arm around her. "With the exception of the other day, I haven't let myself cry since the day I learned my dad was dead and that meant my mother was too. Not when I learned Eztli had a monster in her or when we got kicked out of our home because of it, not when we learned our uncle was dead or when she almost killed *me* because of it, not once during all the years of chasing after her and being terrified each time I'd find her she'd be feral or already lost to her demon, not even when I found out what happened to our mother. I've never let myself because I had to be strong for Eztli, I couldn't risk her seeing me break down. Not to mention seeing your Alpha cry tends to be bad for a Pack's moral, so I always hid the worst of my emotions." He looked out at the forest that surrounded the cabin and finished, "So I figured that now, away from everyone with no risk of anyone seeing me other than you, would be a good time to finally let it out. I had hoped to be done with it before you got up though, but I figured if I couldn't it wouldn't be a big deal with you."

████Cavan smiled at his mate, and lightly kissed her shoulder. "You know, Nene, I've never told anyone this, not Eztli or even Paion, although she probably knows, but all my life I've battled pretty bad depression. I mean, I love my family and my Pack, but the only sure thing my future ever held was most likely loosing the person I cared for most to a monster that I've tried for fifteen years to find a way to get rid of and failed, then still having to run a Pack mostly alone. I truly believed I wouldn't be able to find a mate especially not as long as I have Eztli to deal with and I doubted anyone would want the person I knew I'd become after loosing her. I never wanted to be Alpha either, I never wanted most of the life I have. But now I have you, now, no matter what happens, I have a future I can look forward to. Even if I loose everything else I have you. You've made me happier than I ever thought was possible, Nene." He smiled and gently pressed his lips to hers, as he did so he slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out the little black box Paion had given him earlier and held it to where she couldn't see it before breaking the kiss. "I was gonna plan this out more but I feel like now's the best time, and I know we've already decided on this but you deserve it to be done right. He used his thumb to open the box and held it out in front of her to reveal a white-gold ring with a wolf head holding a diamond in it's teeth. The eye was a sapphire, blue like his markings and favorite color, and there was a ruby an equal distance on the other side of the diamond, red like her hair and her favorite color. "Will you marry me, Nene?"
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Aella took a deep breath and then started to pace across their room and playing with her hair, common habits for her when she was nervous or uncomfortable about something. "Okay, here's the thing. I may not be able to get pregnant, but I haven't exactly been tested or anything." She was quiet a moment as she looked at the floor and twisted her hair around her hand (showing even more discomfort) before going on, "When we were . . . in that place Chrys and I had to take herbs to keep ourselves from getting pregnant. The older faes there told us the herbs may damage our reproductive systems and could keep us from ever having kids but I didn't really care about that because I never imagined I could ever allow myself to willingly allow someone to touch me if I ever got out. And I also very specifically didn't want kids because I didn't want to risk them going through the kind of pain the world has to offer. But of course then I met you and I saw how loving and protective you are and I watched you with Ben and other kids and I just knew you would be an amazing father and you completely changed my mind but that really just made me more worried that I might not be able to give you a kid, when you out of all people deserve one." She finally stopped pacing and glanced at him before looking down again, "I'm sorry I haven't told you this before. I was either uncomfortable talking about it in front of the others or scared to bring it up. I should've told you a long time ago. Before we ever bonded."

Aella's relief in his acceptance caused a few tears to slip out of her eyes and into his shirt as she leaned into his embrace. Most of her knew it was stupid to have any fears about his reaction but some small part of her, the insecure part that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't completely get rid of, had her fearing he might've been upset with her for hiding this for so long. He would've been perfectly justified, it wasn't really fair to him to for her to keep this secret that so deeply affected the both of them. So that little part of her that was mostly in control right now was completely amazed with his reaction. After a moment and a couple sniffles she looked up at him and said, "There's no definite either way, I mean, Chrys was using the herbs too and she still got pregnant because I didn't know about that last time." She didn't know that the Beta had taken her sister after the Alpha had taken her that night. That last night when the Brute had for some reason allowed himself to fall asleep while she was still with him and she took that chance to escape. In the confusion and panic with the fire and the escape that detail had been left out till it was too late for herbs to have any effect. But Ben had been an unexpected and amazing blessing for the both of them. "Of course I had to take a lot more than she did. I don't know. We'll see I guess. I stopped taking birth control once we got engaged, there's been no hint of anything but it wasn't that long ago." She dipped her chin again and buried her face in his chest, muttering into his shirt, "Thank you, I love you so much. I don't think I could get through life without your love."

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Name: Cylas Kodi Adnet
Personality: Cylas tries his best to hide it but he does have some anger issues thanks to genetics and also being picked on by both species. He knows his family loves him very much, but he still often feels like he doesn't have a place in this world and is rarely sure what to do with himself.
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture:
Other:

Name: Alec Bran Whelan
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture:
Other:

Name: Lucilla Ash
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture:
[removed]
Other:

Name: Mariana Ash Ayala
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture:
Other:

Name: Ezra Cavan Allen
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture:
[removed]
Other:

Name: Aloe Vera Atwood
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture: (on the right)
Other:

Name: Bexley Alva Durante
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Picture:
Wolf Picture:
Other:
Last edited by sun on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.