viscet #2485 entry form- Atticus

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

viscet #2485 entry form- Atticus

Postby universal song » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:15 pm

I've seen a thousand stones
I saw them all alone
each one was like a sword,
armed and ready for my fall

and so I climbed the highest tower
ready to escape their raging fire
but when I reached the top
I felt my heart stutter to a stop

so here I lay on the floor,
surrounded by a thousand stones
and my last breathes,
because I'm lonely

the stones are my thoughts
the blood is my tears
and in the walls of my mind
I struggle to confront my fears
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: viscet #2485 entry form- Atticus

Postby universal song » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am

Atticus said, flashing one of his signature smiles. He was presented in front of the Duchess of Prosperity and her court. It was a high honour to be here, as he'd been graciously informed by the servant who'd let him through the winding halls of the Duchesses mansion.
    It was a decent place, but nothing compared to what he'd been in before. But the Duchess didn't know that. And she never would.
    "Leaving so soon?" The Duchess said as Atticus nodded, pasting on a frown. While he was actually eager to escape the Duchess and her useless stories of fashion and parties, he wouldn't dare say so. This wasn't his first rodeo. Saying that would undo his whole plan. "I'm afraid so, Duchess. I have to get back to my advisors." Lies.
    "Alright, Baren. Fetch him a farewell gift." "Duchess there's no need-" The Duchess cut him off. "Nonsense. You're kindness shall be rewarded." Atticus fought back a smirk as he feigned a dramatic sigh. [color=#FF4080BF]"Your to kind, but you have already given me much already."[/color] Much more than she had intended.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me