● ᴇɢʟᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ● Viscet #2455 Entry

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

● ᴇɢʟᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ● Viscet #2455 Entry

Postby JulieMew1010 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 am

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴍᴇᴡ𝟷𝟶𝟷𝟶 ● ᴇɢʟᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ● ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
Name: Eglantine
Name Meaning: Wild rose
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Orientation: Bisexual
Residence: A small hut in
Wallowdale, Magae
Birthday: May 11
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Possessed Taurus Traits: Good taste,
down to earth, stubborn
Personality:
+ Good taste
+ Down-to-earth
+ Courteous
+ Caring
/ Stubborn
/ Picky
/ Logical
/ Loner
- Socially awkward
being respected
Dislikes: Irrational decisions, not
having time to think, being pressures
Hopes: To heal as many as possible
Fears: Failing to save somebody
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ - 420 ᴡᴏʀᴅs ]
Eglantine. Or, as she likes to be called, The Healer. One of the most well-known witches in all of Magae. The girl with the single horn, and the doctor that can heal nearly any disease. You see, Magae is entirely full of witches and wizards, but Eglantine is different. Using her horn, she can heal- as her title suggests. She is known for this- one of her most unbelievable feats is saving the life of a newborn Viscet- who is now approaching his 10th birthday. After this, though, she didn't answer her door for weeks. Nobody knows why, to this day. Eglantine seems to be proud of her feats of medicine, but she has been living alone her whole life and doesn't really relate to anyone else. Many have tried reaching out to her, but it is believed that she thinks others are just trying to get hold of her power. The only thing about this power is that she doesn't posses any other power than that of healing. She also doesn't answer to questions of whether she'd experimented with her power before or not, or many other questions in general. She just shrugs them off and continues whatever she'd been doing. She has said that she'd like to work in a children's hospital, yet she hasn't volunteered yet as far and anybody knew. She just kept to herself if possible and healed people if they needed it. She has a strict policy of healing- she only really heals when somebody cannot afford it or when it is a very severe injury- though she has a soft spot for children, it seems. Others are hoping she'll come out into the world soon and show who she really is- probably bright, happy, and fun. But what they don't know is the pain that Eglantine goes through when healing others. She keeps it hidden terribly well, unfortunately for her, and has never told anybody. She knows that being able to heal with the touch of her horn is a great power, but the pain it sends her to worries her greatly. She's not sure of what to do about it- tell someone? What would they be able to do? Eglantine thinks it's an opportunity to grow, but she still wonders about it a lot. Who knows, she may decide to tell everybody and get help- perhaps open her own healing office, with others to help her get over the pain. She doesn't want to expose herself- who knows what that would bring?
JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me