WRITING PRACTICE thing???

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

WRITING PRACTICE thing???

Postby roxiwolfie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 am

I'm kinda bored atm so I thought maybe I could write some weird backstories over some of my (and your) favorite pets. Feel free to show me a pic of your CS pets in the comments you guys want me to write about!

uh, and if you do wanna show me some, they have to have accessories attached onto it otherwise i won't have anything to work with.

HERES ONEE
this is Lars. Long ago they where an unlikely couple between a naive cat named Lucas and a stubborn fish named Mary. When the time came, Lucas had to learn how to hunt fish to be a decent member of this cat society he's in. When his paws touched the scales of Mary the strong connection between the two fused them together, and took a new name "LARS" they'd say. Word spread thoughout different tribes and packs and prides, and now, Lars is seen as a great symbol of peace.

Juusssst because i can,heres another

this lil' runt was unlike the others, was born with no limbs and cannot preform any sort of magic and can't present any strength. So to cope with the sadness of being concidered "weak" and "useless", Twiggy (this lil' guy) made up a fantasy about him being a powerful wizard. In the meanwhile he hangs out with they're sort of "nurse" and learned how to sew up wounds and sewing in general. One day, an idea popped into his head, what if he MADE himself his OWN limbs. Then patched himself with rotten leftovers from the grub pile. when rummaging for more meat for tougher wings, he found what was seemingly just a plastic wand, but turns out that it hold a power great enough to tear up 3 houses. Twiggy, is too nice to use it for destruction, however.
Last edited by roxiwolfie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
roxiwolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WRITING PRACTICE thing???

Postby - Alice - » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:21 am

Would it be possible to get one of this pet >3<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 am

This guy's name is Alibi ^^

Pet's name: Alibi
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roxiwolfie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am

thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:Would it be possible to get one of this pet >3<

Once they're was a desperate widowed dragon who lived on the top of a hill, she always wanted to have dragon children but never got the chance to do so. One day, a witch passed by the mountains and gave her the answer to her sorrows. A great, powerful dragon son who had the ability to control the grounds and the grasses it possesses. In return however, the mother sacrificed the land she walked on. The dragon son now walks on the broken pieces on what was his mom' home.
Rainbows and unicorns
Ꭵᗰ ᖇᗝ᙭Ꭵ, ᗩ ᑕᕼᎥᒪᒪ ᖇᗝᒪᗴᑭᒪᗩƳᗴᖇ ᛕᎥᗪ! Ꭵ ᗪᗝᑎ'丅 ᛕᑎᗝᗯ ᗯᕼᗝ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ, Ƴᗴ丅, ᗷᑌ丅 Ꭵ 丅ᕼᎥᑎᛕ Ꭵ ᒪᎥᛕᗴ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗩᒪᖇᗴᗩᗪƳ
roxiwolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 am

roxiwolfie wrote:
thejokerkeepsmiling1 wrote:Would it be possible to get one of this pet >3<

Once they're was a desperate widowed dragon who lived on the top of a hill, she always wanted to have dragon children but never got the chance to do so. One day, a witch passed by the mountains and gave her the answer to her sorrows. A great, powerful dragon son who had the ability to control the grounds and the grasses it possesses. In return however, the mother sacrificed the land she walked on. The dragon son now walks on the broken pieces on what was his mom' home.

What a beautifully tragic story! I am in love thank you so much for doing this for me
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roxiwolfie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:01 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:This guy's name is Alibi ^^

Alibi was just a regular wolf until he wondered off into the dark end off a human city. They where mistaken for your average street dog and later got adopted by this shady street magician. Over the times, the street magician got more and more hostile to Alibi, so Alibi diverted a plan to get rid of him. At the magician's grave, Alibi absorbed his spirit and gained the "magic" the magician once had. Currently, he's out in the wild, trying to dominate aggressive wolf packs with his new found abilities
Rainbows and unicorns
Ꭵᗰ ᖇᗝ᙭Ꭵ, ᗩ ᑕᕼᎥᒪᒪ ᖇᗝᒪᗴᑭᒪᗩƳᗴᖇ ᛕᎥᗪ! Ꭵ ᗪᗝᑎ'丅 ᛕᑎᗝᗯ ᗯᕼᗝ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ, Ƴᗴ丅, ᗷᑌ丅 Ꭵ 丅ᕼᎥᑎᛕ Ꭵ ᒪᎥᛕᗴ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗩᒪᖇᗴᗩᗪƳ
roxiwolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:04 pm

roxiwolfie wrote:
rubyrocketboots13 wrote:This guy's name is Alibi ^^

Alibi was just a regular wolf until he wondered off into the dark end off a human city. They where mistaken for your average street dog and later got adopted by this shady street magician. Over the times, the street magician got more and more hostile to Alibi, so Alibi diverted a plan to get rid of him. At the magician's grave, Alibi absorbed his spirit and gained the "magic" the magician once had. Currently, he's out in the wild, trying to dominate aggressive wolf packs with his new found abilities

Cool story!! I love it! Thank you so much <3
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

how about this boy?

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
ham ∙ she/her ∙ scorpio ∙ wanda deserves happiness ©
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roxiwolfie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 pm

a. hamilton wrote:
    how about this boy?

This boy was made, not born. More specifically, made to create the storms out in the sky. ORIGINALLY he was made to guard the gates of the underworld, but the first head messed up big time and let one of the most dangerous prisoners loose, which messed up his left eye. So instead, they assigned them to infuriate the storms of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Rainbows and unicorns
roxiwolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm

@roxiwolfie

I love reading your stories on here X3 They are so neat! I love the one that you did for a.hamilton ( I hope you don't mind me reading them lol)
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me