โ”€โ”€vagar ๐ŸŸŠโ”€yclanโ—œโ—ž

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

โ”€โ”€vagar ๐ŸŸŠโ”€yclanโ—œโ—ž

Postby mother-hen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Because youโ€™ll never see, that the
sta ๐ŸŸŠโ”€โ”€โ”€rs
are free.
โ—œโ—ž
All my life Iโ€™ve been so lonely.
All in the name of being
hoโ”€โ”€โ”€๐ŸŸŠ ly.
Still, youโ€™d like to think you know me.
You keep buyinโ€™ stars.
And you could buy up all of the stars,
but it wouldnโ€™t change who you are.
Youโ€™re still living life in the dark.
Itโ€™s just who you are.
Itโ€™s just who you are.
โ—œโ—ž
cacv3
H O W D Y
mother-hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€allegia ๐ŸŸŠโ”€nceโ—œโ—ž

Postby mother-hen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 am

Sage (Leader) A sage has had to have been an heir to the former sage unless they didn't hold up to the standards. These standards are gold eyes that few offspring inherit and their worth in battle and other professions. Only one cat from each litter can inherit gold eyes, which is why most sages have several litters whether that be with a different mate or the same one. It is also possible to completely skip the trait in a litter. The eye color is deemed worthy by the Celestial Grounds and give the cat a chance to receive their nine lives (if chosen as sage).
      ๐Ÿž‚ Giltstar, 25 moons, tom, โ—œโ—ž
      Lives: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข

Heir (Successor to leader) Offspring of the sage that inherits eye color. Will eventually become the sage after the former sage has become deceased or retired. (^)
      ๐Ÿž‚ Name, Age, Gender, [url]โ—œโ—ž[/url]

Divine (Deputy) A divine is the most respected rank next to seniors. They are an interpreter with the starsโ€”Starclan or Celestial Groundsโ€”and are known to help lead prophets and give advice. They are also extremely close to the sage and give them advice on their leadership, giving them the nickname reliefs.
    Practitioner (Medicine cat) Vagaryclan doesn't like to hold just one practitioner since they travel as frequently as they can. Most have a vast knowledge of all subjects, but normally one practitioner focuses on wounds and the other diseases. Normally there will only be 2 practitioners at once, but if the clan will grow then it could be possible to get 3.

Practitioner's student (Medicine cat apprentice) In the beginning of the apprenticeship they are almost trained as half paladin and half practitioner. If they choose to continue with their studying then they will transition into a full practitioner. They can get promoted at any age, on average 20+ moons.

Paladin (Warrior) Act as normal warriors. During heavy traveling certain paladins will carry prey, extra herbs, etc. to help out.

Apprentice (/) Also helps with carrying.

Queen (/)

Kit (/)

Senior (Elder) Seniors are an important role in the clan. They are the only ones that have permission to give advice and help to those who need it. They are mainly storytellers who give wisdom on past experiences. Seniors can also be known as titans since they have walked the land longer than others.
      ๐Ÿž‚ Junipereyes, 100 moons, she-cat, โ—œโ—ž
Last edited by mother-hen on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
H O W D Y
mother-hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€tal ๐ŸŸŠโ”€esโ—œโ—ž

Postby mother-hen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 am

Vagaryclan feeds off of tales. The only thing that pushes them to travel more and more is to find new stories.

Simulacrum (selfishness) A neglected god(dess) who now most consider a cynical deity. They are one of the most intelligent or capable beings that roam the Divine Grounds, being able to shapeshift into any form they please. Although it is a common thought amongst the clan to consider them dangerous, they're neither a friend or foe when they have business in the Living Grounds. They're known to visit and guide prophets to guide them through their path, whether that path is destruction or revival. Since Simulacrum can be whoever they wish it's easy for them to deceive prophets.

Cempasuchil (death) The daughter of a kittypet and god, Lupe. She was a famed war soldier, praised for her battle tactics and sometimes fearful and deadly behavior. She was rewarded with being the first sage of Vagaryclan where she gifted offspring with gold eyes. Her mother was later murdered by an envious tom, Hero, rumored to be jealous of the former relationship of Cempasuchil's parents. The daughter of the two went on a rampage, and she became paranoid about who her mother's killer is. Cempasuchil landed before her father, thinking that her father was the one that killed her beloved mother. It was also rumored that she was guided by Simulacrum or another twisted being that caused her behavior. Lupe's last choice was to kill his own daughter, poisoning her with foxglove seeds. Filled with guilt Lupe brought his power to make her a powerful deity, the ambassador to the Celestial Grounds. If she's ever seen walking on land then it is commonly interpreted as a death omen.

Ethos (/) selfish, highlighting own virtue, praising one's self

Pathos (/) emotional, appeals to emotion for gain

Logos (/) logic, reasoning, does not focus on itself
Last edited by mother-hen on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
H O W D Y
mother-hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€ide ๐ŸŸŠโ”€asโ—œโ—ž

Postby mother-hen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:42 am

evil sage cause - divine dies and the sage was like secretly in love with him oops

evil hierachy , evil sage + kingmaker for the defender , one of many sons

dandelion dies yknow from seeing somethin bad or somethin and he falls off a cliff?? maybe from a temporary camp where the sage's den rests upon a cliff

small love triangle in the bg for happiness but then one of them is appointed divine

(messy and unorganized notes for myself tehe)
H O W D Y
mother-hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€arc ๐ŸŸŠโ”€hiveโ—œโ—ž

Postby mother-hen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:24 am

mother-hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”€โ”€vagar ๐ŸŸŠโ”€yclanโ—œโ—ž

Postby mother-hen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 am

โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ๐˜“๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜ XXXXXXXX ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜’ XXXXXXXX ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€
    โ”โ”๐ŸŸŠ โ”โ”โ”โ”
    xx๐ŸŸŠ
    xxxxxxx๐ŸŸŠ
    ๐ŸŸŠxxxx
    xxxxxxx๐ŸŸŠ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด: 9
    ( ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด: 6 ) ( ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด: 3 )

๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ/๐˜ด: Wed Apr 11
    ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ/๐˜ด: Wed Apr 18
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

forty-two is my favorite color.
    42 :)"We've traveled a long way to find you."
mother-hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery