The Duende- Legendary Viscet #2322

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: The Duende- Legendary Viscet #2322

Postby Zeve » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Catalina looked at Rugar with pity, “You should come with me. We can make it there easily and you won’t have to deal with them anymore.” Despite her assurances his eyes remained downcast and he refused to meet her own. His tailed was tucked between his legs and his crystals seemed to grow dim. His body shivered underneath the moons light. He was scared, no, terrified and he had a good reason. His mother and father had treated him and twisted him into feeling worthless and powerless so he would never disobey them. He always answered their beck and call as soon as it happened because it was hard to argue with those who held power over you. Even worse, when no one else ever defied them and that when those who did, eventually would disappear or get hurt. She understood why, but she tried anyways.

Ruger could do live better, deserved better and living like this now... He would never be able to heal the wounds that he bore while among them. As long as he was here, it was like he was trying to heal himself using broken glass to stave the wounds in his heart. It would only make more and deepen the old ones. He needed help. But there was nothing she could do but give him an opportunity.

Hoping this would be the first step for finally helping him. But instead, he did not move towards her. Instead he took one tentative step away from her. Maybe he wasn’t ready, but when is anyone ever ready? Catalina wished she could stay and convince him, but there were still more pressing matters to see to. She could not wait for him forever. So she gave him one last glance before turning and walking away. Catalina almost felt like she should stop and stay but her feet kept moving and she took off into the dense forest alone. She could feel Rugars eyes on her back as she left.

Catalina made her way through the forest. Shafts of moonlight slide through gaps in the trees canopy that guided her. She kept to the shadows by the trees and was careful to not make excessive noise or leave deep foot impressions along the floor. Catalina’s late night escape would not be well received. Despite that she knew that she had to go and find the viscet known as Ichtaca. She had heard slivers about her from Morticia when she spoke to Bram. Catalina had learned quite a bit about this new viscet. She knew Morticia vehemently hated Ichtaca and equally seemed unnerved by this mysterious viscet. An important member of one of those other groups as well, meaning a territory forbidden, when Morticia's pursuit will come to a full close. That’s where Catalina needed to go. She had hoped Rugar would go with her but he did not want the help. At least not yet.

Quietly and deftly she moved knowing that they would all easily catch up to her when they found out she was gone. Her heart pounded at the thought of them creeping up on her and she fought the urge to simply run. Until her wings tasted the sky she was at a huge disadvantage and that unsettled her. She needed to find a space wide enough for her to take off but she had yet to find a meadow or clearing. Even a hill would suffice. It had been a long time since she felt such unease. She chuckled bitterly to herself. How she hated time.

Catalina used her nose to seek out the smell of wildflowers found in the meadows of this forest. Her eyes continued searching for expansive light that told her there was open fields as she trudged along her wings rustling with restlessness. Soon the soft moonlight glow became hues of orange and purple. She’d been searching all night yet not a single meadow to be found and now her jaw ached from tension. Deep down she felt as if Morticia had purposely picked this place and a stab of anxiety went through her. Quickly she chased those thoughts away nothing would come from overthinking and psyching herself out.

Instead she focused on making a plan for finding Ichtaca she wasn’t sure about all the details but she knew that Ichtaca had powers that even Catalina had not explored. The gifts from gods and the magic they bestowed upon her were enough to evil spear through Morticia’s heart with fear. That was something she hadn’t seen at all while she first began traveling with the group. Morticia never seemed to have any fear towards anyone or anything. But that night Catalina had overheard them while lounging in a tree she could hear the slight shake of Morticia’s voice. So that is where she would go.
Last edited by Zeve on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Heyo~

Figured i'd finally getting around to a signature. My Name is Zeve.

here is my toyhouse for your viewing pleasure

*please note it's under construction as I have a loooot of characters to add~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Relief filled through her when she caught glimpse of a wide berth of light ahead. Catalina raced towards it and when she ran past the trees she found herself in a small meadow. She paused lifting her head, closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath of the meadow as it filled her with calm. It smelled lovely. She opened her eyes to see the dark sky bleeding into purples, oranges, and soft yellows. Glancing around she cautiously walked into the center of the meadow to take off but as she reached the center her ears twitched from a snapping branch. She stopped and paused her breath slowing as she listened. Another branch snapped and her head swiveled to her left and meeting two yellow eyes that glowed. She felt herself crouch and her lips peeled back into a silent snarl as Seigby emerged from the forest.

He was a creature of wild magic and was dangerous even to creatures like her. Wild magic had no notions of order or predictability it was as unpredictable as it’s user. Morticia had seen to it that he heeded whatever she said and he was still cold and cruel oftentimes vicious to those who opposed them. Sometimes he was cruel simply to be cruel and as long as it didn’t hamper their plans Morticia paid no mind. She hated him with a dark passion she had not felt in a long time. She knew if he was here surely the others would be here or trailing soon after.

She looked around for the other two who were always with Seigby and Morticia. Bram was an orange viscet with black streaks and eyes that reminded her of dead fish. Acadonna was overly happy in voice and face but Catalina had seen how cruel and callous she could be. Her fur was vibrant pinks and had skull markings that gave way to her more sinister nature. The three of them were a force that was dark and deadly and they rarely had any issues doing whatever orders Morticia gave them. It was unsettling to Catalina because they simply didn’t question Morticia. They were intensely loyal and laid their lives in Morticia’s hands with chilling ease. She heard rustling on one side to her and then a soft laugh in another direction. Just as she suspected. They are here.

Catalina looked back to Seigby but instead of the large viscet she found a lean pink viscet with her slitted eyes and the grin she always wore. Morticia. Catalina let out a throaty growl. Morticia took a few steps forward into the meadow and waved her paws dramatically her face appearing to show sorrow, “You’ve betrayed our trust and broken your oath. Today is a dark day for us all.” She paused, “We are all sorrowed by this however being as kind as I am I would love to give you a second chance.”
Catalina snorted, “Oath’s don’t mean much to me Morticia and I won’t join you.” Catalina felt a familiar tired ache fill her body. It had taken her a while to figure out but she had discovered that somehow Morticia was draining the magic of her curse from her. Catalina would have initially thought that would be something good. But it turns out it was bad to have that magic messed with on the scale Morticia was taking from it. It was true and Death’s curse had it’s positives by lending Catalina a large amount of magic she could manipulate. Naturally Catalina taped into it but had found that when she overused it she’d grow weak and tired. Perhaps it was because her body was too old, yet forced to remain young at least that’s what Catalina theorized. Maybe the magic was holding off those aches and tiredness from her centuries of living.

So when Morticia had been draining her she had begun to feel the effects of it but, since she wasn’t using magic she didn’t know where it came from. When she found out it had angered Catalina and she knew then she had to leave immediately. If she continued to stay it would only grow worse and soon she wouldn’t be able to leave from the sea of exhaustion that filled her body. But, Catalina gave a small smirk, she had been able to find some interesting information before she left. She knew where the group of warriors lay and the religious zealots as well.

She would make Morticia pay for taking her magic and she’d use that other group to do it. As they say a common enemy…..
Morticia frowned her eyes flickering with anger, “You’ll regret your choices Duende.” Catalina snarled at the word but despite her desire to fight she unfurled her wings. She wouldn’t let herself fall into Morticia’s dance. That woman knew how to use words to get you into what she wanted and Catalina had to break that cycle.

Catalina beat her large wings and slowly began to lift into the sky but she noticed Morticia give two flicks of her ears and a snarl from her side shocked her. She turned to see large gleaming teeth and angry yellow eyes charging towards her. Seigby! Catalina quickly side stepped using her wings to help dodge filling with frustration that she had let Morticia distract her.

She tried to gain her balance but felt a sharp grab on her arm and turned to see Seigby biting down his fur dancing with magic. She saw a jolt of electricity spark at his mouth and quickly used her right paw to hit his face her claws raking by his eye. He let out a yip and released as electricity crackled from his mouth. She backpedaled to see a large orange flash blur by. The corner of her eye made out Bram using fire magic and preparing for another attack his two spirits clinging to him as his mouth moved preparing the spell. To her right Seigby shook himself off and crouched, snarling as he got ready.
Seigby lunged again but Catalina twisted, slamming him with her tail sending him tumbling backwards. She turned to see a pink flurry slam into her it was Acadonna. Both of them fell over as another fireball whizzed by. Catalina kicked Acadonna off of her and into Seigby using her back feet as a springboard. She stumbled up and desperately unfurled her wings flapping them. She felt exhausted and as the battle wore on her body began to ache more strongly. She wanted to do nothing, but to curl up and sleep.

Yet, she couldn’t let her energy run out now. If she couldn’t leave now... she’d be done for.
As she slowly lifted she felt a searing of pain from her shoulder and a flash of orange, but she ignored it pressing upwards. She forced herself to take air. Reminding herself that now was not the time to stand ground. She knew where she needed to go. Who she needed to meet. Morticia would pay, but not right now.
Last edited by Zeve on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:19 pm

She began circling up and up a flash of flame attempting to hit her and as she looked down they all grouped together snarling. Acadonna leaped at her angrily, but Catalina was well out of her grasp. She continued to beat her wings higher and higher until she was soaring. In the shade of the trees she saw a glimpse of Rugars sad eyes. She snorted in frustration and pity, but took flight towards the deep forest of Azrai.

It was a land that even Morticia dare not enter like many other viscets. It was merciless in the lives it took and was easy to grow lost within its depths with several legendary creatures supposedly living in it. It was there that Ichtaca took camp and that's where Catalina would find her. She did not fear death and she supposed that with enough time she could find her way out if she did get lost. How long had it been since she had a challenge?

She smiled at that.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 pm

The little bird fluttered around her as she walked under the thick canopies of trees. Catalina disliked that she was barred from the sky and it made her chest feel tense. She told herself it couldn’t be helped when she was this deep in the forest. Even the meadows she’d come across seemed to be spanning out longer than they did before. She had long since stopped seeing the serene blue sky and had adjusted to being given slivers of light instead. The map that had been guiding her reached its end a few days ago so now she walked following a bird. Hopefully it knew where it was going because she certainly didn’t.

When she first came across the bird, Catalina had assumed maybe she had come to close to its nest when it began to follow her around. At first she ignored it only swatting when it got to close for comfort as she trudged along. But an entire day had gone by and the bird was ceaseless in it’s pestering growing more agitated and angry at her. It began landing on little branches during her small breaks puffed up in it’s anger. That’s when Catalina thought the bird was strange. Why was it so interested in her? She kept watching it as she walked along and noticed that it always seemed to retreat and fly in the same direction. It would peck at her than swoop off and always head that way. Catalina grew suspicious.

The first three days Catalina ignored it. How foolish would it be to follow a small bird but soon even her gut seemed to be telling her to go. On the third day she relented and followed the bird. Since then it had stopped pecking at her….mostly. It chirped about fluttering off then coming right back when Catalina thought she’d lost it. Other times she could see it zooming in the distance it’s feathered scales of blues, greens, and blacks, glittering in the otherwise dark forest.
Every so often when the forest was to quiet the little bird would find some way to entertain itself. Most of the time it chose to slap Catalina with it’s ragged racketeer tails chirping in delight at Catalina’s slow swipes at it. Sometimes it’d hover around her back inspecting her wings or land on her head to settle in for a brief nap. Every so often when Catalina paused and stood still listening to the woods around her it’d perch upon her shoulder and look with her. As time went on the bird became the only companionship she had.

She’s not really sure if it ever even slept a full night. If she woke up in the middle of the night she could hear it’s buzzing around her as she lay curled up for warmth. Catalina had no clue what it ate or if it ever found the time to since it lived it’s life going as fast as possible. Oftentimes it would pause in front of her throughout the day to peck her between the eyes in frustration at her slow pace.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:58 pm

The deeper Catalina went into the forest the larger the roots of the trees and the thicker the trunks. The running squirrels, chipmunks, and other creatures grew more sparse or perhaps whatever lived out here stayed out of her sight. The canopies of trees grew thicker so that there were longer periods of dark and she seemed to live in an eternal blanket of shadows. Small wonder that people didn’t like to travel this deep. It felt as if you were going into a deep dark hole that you could never escape from.

After a while Catalina began second guessing following this bird. Eventually, she tried to turn around one day but the bird threw a huge fit at her attempt until she relented and continued down the way the bird led. Whenever she glanced up the trees seem to become a thick dark green sky instead of the blue one. Catalina wasn’t sure if she could climb the trees anymore as the nearest branches were well above her. Perhaps she could fly now that the trees allowed it, but she wasn’t sure she could get through the thick canopies.

Time had become lost to Catalina as the forest seemed to swallow everything in favor for darkness and endless trees but one day when the golden lights started to dim into silver she noticed that they began walking up a slope. By the next day the terrain began to grow rocky and filled with brush and scraggly trees. Ahead of her a large mountain appeared. Excitement grew as her wings began to ache for a taste of the sky again. She picked up her pace until she was running after the small bird that mirrored her excitement. She found herself before a steep cliff and as she caught her breath she studied the long way up. It would be an exhausting flight but she grinned in anticipation. The bird flew in front of her before flying upwards and Catalina followed the bird until it was well out of sight before expanding her wings to follow.

It felt good to stretch her wings. She took a few steps back and beat her wings until she was lifting up. Slowly she rose up the mountain until she was gliding in circles higher and higher every so often glimpsing the bird. When she was around halfway up the mountain and the sky was bleeding into the dark of night she heard the large crashing of a waterfall. The bird led her to a perched nearby the waterfall. The bird flew up to her hovering for a bit before turning around and diving into the waterfall. Catalina quickly leaped into the waterfall after the bird her feet digging into the moist dirt of a cave.

As she peered into the cave the light seemed to stretch to it’s limit before quickly turning into a vast dark hole. Clearly the cave went deep into the mountain. The familiar buzz filled her ear as her small companion flew in front of her then forward urging her to continue forward. Catalina sighed and folded her wings disappointed that her flight was so short lived and that she was once again cut off from the sky.

Slowly she walked through the cave careful to test her step and ensure that she was stepping into solid ground. In the dark cave time seemed to be lost for her. Catalina had little choice but to follow the noise of her small friend throughout most of the walk. It wasn’t long before the cascading water behind her faded so that there was only the soft chirping of bugs and fluttering of small wings.

After what felt like an eternity her eyes glimpsed a soft light ahead of her. She picked up the pace as the small bird made a beeline for it disappearing into the light all together. Catalina heard the soft buzzing of something as well as a hushed voice talking. Her heart began to pound and she felt her body tense. She was out of her element here and following the bird into such a tight enclosed space was a bad idea now that she was at the end. Despite her anxious thoughts she continued to push forward because she knew there was no turning back now. She continued forward cautiously her paws flinching restlessly as she stepped into the light.

It was almost blinding at first and Catalina had to blink a few times to orientate herself but when she did she found a cavern of hummingbirds. Her little blue bird was lost in the small army of birds that fluttered around restlessly buzzing about. As she looked her eyes landed on a wall that had a pair of eyes.

She peered closer and realized that the wall wasn’t a wall but a large viscet with bones upon her head and back. Her eyes were amber colored and her fur was a dark gray with dark almost black splotches across her body. The bones adorning her body were colorful and bright when they caught the light but in other areas were a dark charcoal grey. She had a plumed tail that flicked lazily and the viscet studied her as cautiously as Catalina studied her. Both took a few steps circling around the buzzing humming birds as they sized one another up. Catalina barely felt her small companion land on her shoulder before the silence was broken by the other viscet, “So you have found me.”
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Catalina felt confusion then realization, “If your name is Ichtaca then yes. I have found you.” Both stopped walking. This meeting felt much more different than when she had met Morticia. “How did you know I was searching for you? And the bird?” Catalina motioned to her small companion on her shoulder. Ichtaca shrugged, “The bird is an ally from the other world. A fallen friend. As are all you see before you. Warriors of long since past bound to me and others like me. To help guide us.” Ichtaca glanced up then murmuring something, what sounded like a prayer, under her breath to the birds before looking back to Catalina.

“As for you? The gods told me that they were to guide a winged warrior to me. You are winged. You do not look frail. You seem sharp of mind, I assume that is you.” She paused and gave a soft smirk her eye glinting, “Of course I could be wrong. But enough about that. Let us quit this small talk. Those kinds of questions can be answered later when we have more time. We need to talk about the Ersatz.”

Catalina stared at Ichtaca confused, “Perhaps we could talk about this at camp?” Ichtaca glared at her, “We’ve just met and you want me to show you where I sleep? I’ll do no such thing. Your place is here until I speak with the gods.” Catalina held back a frustrated groan but agreed to her terms. Couldn’t blame her, but Catalina wanted a soft-bed and to see the night sky. She didn’t know of Ichtaca’s group and how they worked and Catalina was taking a huge risk. But it was worth it because one thing was certain. The blue bird did not steer her wrong whether it was as Ichtaca explained or not.

Catalina had found the warriors that wielded magic of the old gods.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Catalina's Profile

Catalina
Alias: Duende
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Origin: Lunsol

About:

Catalina is famous for being the creature known as the Duende though she doesn’t tell people what she is often. She became Duende long ago when she was gifted by Death for winning in a battle against him. Death’s gift was that she would never age or die. Despite Death calling it a gift Catalina views it as a curse and intends to force Death to reverse it. Many stories about what happened that night circulated the world and all of them portray her as a bad person and even worse losing which frustrates and angers her more.

Personality:
Catalina is a rather selfish and callous viscet. She isn’t someone who finds joy in causing pain or discomfort but she sees no reason to go out of her way to help people. Despite being an eternal being she doesn’t get involved into any large incidents and prefers to keep to herself. Usually when she becomes invested in something it’s to pass the time or because she is bored. Catalina is hot tempered and a vengeful person who is known to carry her spite for years. Time has only made her more capable of holding onto her anger. She can also be just as kind to people and helpful when she’s up for it. Catalina holds no alliance seriously and isn’t a viscet you should rely on continuously as her eternal life has made her loyalty and trustworthiness flimsy. Overall she’s a self-fueled viscet looking out for herself who occasionally does a good deed. Since she really can’t die the whole “soul will be tossed into the fiery pits” doesn’t have the same effect on her. At this point she might welcome it.

Backstory:

Catalina was born in a booming town called Lunsol. She lived a life of luxury with successful parents and two sisters. Despite her rather quiet and privileged upbringing she found a desire to explore and inadvertently get into all kinds of trouble. As time went on people began to warn her of the dangers of such folly but she continued with her behavior. She became more reckless than carefree and had little regard for her own personal safety. This led to an ignition of events that caused her to becoming eternally young and known as a creature called “Duende” a name that she despises.

Catalina’s Story:

Catalina is slowly getting involved in a growing battle between three main groups. Without realizing it she becomes an important player and also helps to set off the series of events that lead to the conflict. She will find that important choices will be made and some of them may require her to be selfless or absolutely selfish. Regardless of the outcome she’s confident that she will come out alive. Whether this holds to be true is left to be seen and whether she will make the morally correct choice is uncertain.
Last edited by Zeve on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Catalina's Diary

Summer Entry: First Year as Duende

I’ve been thrown out of my home for almost a year now. My family refuses to talk to me and my friends have abandoned me. I’ve found that what Death said is true I cannot die. It appears that time for me will stop but for how long? Is it truly an eternity? I’m not sure. I’ve decided to spend my time exploring now. There is no danger from leaping into chasms or traversing into volcanoes if i cannot die and the world is mine for eternity now. I should get to know it well, right? I have decided a fun pastime will be logging my experiences of life in this journal. It could make for a grand series someday.

Spring Entry: 50 Years

Funny. I heard of my parents passing years ago yet they did not contact me. My sisters are elderly as are my friends yet still they refuse to speak to me. The business our parents started has died and my sisters lived their life full of children and successful careers. Despite their achievements none of it has been told to me I've been forced to read it afar from papers. Sometimes I wonder what their voices sound like. It seems I have forgotten those sounds. I wonder how long they have left in this world and will they ever allow me back in? I’ve also begun my research into finding Death I’ve grown tired and depressed at having my family and friends die even if they do not want me it pains me to see them wilt before me.

Fall Entry: 150 Years

Time has become both my enemy and companion. There are others whom I can talk to but none who understand me. I hear the rumors of my past still reverberating throughout the world and it angers me. But I’ve found a handful of Deaths now and all have been marked. None of have been mine yet I will find the one who cursed me and he will pay. I am fearful to say that I cannot seem to remember what my family looked like anymore. I can’t say that I miss them anymore either. Or anyone for that matter lately all I’ve felt is anger.

Winter Entry: 250 Years

I thirst for revenge yet fate does not allow me to have it. I’ve grown frustrated in my search. Anything sets me off but I’ve come across an interesting viscet who is teaching me magic and spells. I only ever learned about searching spells to use on Death yet these ones are different. I’m also learning how to create my own spells. I never knew there was such a possibility. This person has a rather large library with a lot of books. I think I’ll stay here for a while and read some but in a couple of weeks I plan to head to the icy plains. My spells tell me Death will be there. Let us hope it’s the right one.

Night entry: ???? Years (Current Time)

How long have I been alive now? I fear I have lost count but as of late I’ve not found the energy to hunt Death. I’ve found quite a few but I can’t seem to focus anymore...have I lost my drive, and maybe even my hope…? But I’ve found a group that is rather interesting I’ll be following them around for a while. Maybe a change will help me out of this slump. They ask for my loyalty and I’ll give it to them for now...at least until I grow bored. I have become tired of aimless wandering so let them entertain me while they can.
Last edited by Zeve on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Secondary Characters

About:
Morticia is someone who uses emotional and mental manipulation to get what she wants and earn the loyalty of her group. She doesn’t care about the consequences of her actions or how they affect others regardless if they are family or not. It is unknown if Morticia actually has her own magical abilities but she is currently the leader of a cult group that strives to use magical abilities to get there way in whatever they do.
Personality:
Cruel, calculating, and lack of empathy all define Morticia. At the best of times can seem alluring and kind to many. She likes appear like a caring mother-like figure but this is vastly contrasting to her true-self. She’s not someone who takes “no” well and builds toxic relationships with others to further her own gain. She will go to any lengths, no matter how incredulous they seem, to get what she wants regardless of who it may harm in the process.

About:
Rugaroo is a viscet who has peculiar abilities. He has crystals growing from his back that oftentimes appear to reflect his mood and passively cast wild magic. The crystals also seem to enhance magical powers though he doesn’t use magic very often (he is terrified of it). He' has inherited his father's ability to wield wild magic but it is unknown what kind he wields.
Personality:
Underconfident, Soft-spoken, and fearful all define Rugar. He grew up unable to find his own identity because of his abusive parents and familial bonds. This developed into low-self esteem and anxiety on making his own decisions. Overall he’s shy and easily hurt by words. He is very dependant on his current toxic pack and despite needing to leave finds himself unable to do so.

About:
Bram has known Morticia the longest. He has two fire spirits that follow him around and a rather old weird look about him. His eyes seem lifeless at times perhaps being around Morticia for many years has its drawbacks. He’s not very vocal about that though...or vocal at all. Does he speak? What is his past? Who knows. Well Morticia does but she just smiles...
Personality:
Cold, Distant, and listless define Bram. He doesn’t seem to laugh much or find a lot of enjoyment in things. It’s a wonder what actually motivates him and what he cares about. It would seem he’s at least...fond of Morticia. But even that seems to be a bit of a stretch for him. He doesn’t seem to be very emotional and tends to make the most logical decision. His eyes seem very blank and he never loses control of his emotions. It’s rather disturbing and the fire spirits around him seem to always be a bit worried about him (they don’t like Morticia much either) one must wonder what made him this way….

About:
Acadonna has a large reservoir of magic yet no intention to really use it. She doesn't like to study spells and reading books bores her. She only knows a few spells and potions that make viscets more...malleable. She’s useful to Morticia who draws from Acadonnas magi and has her make spells and charms. Where Morticia found Acadonna and how she recruited her nobody knows.
Personality:
Charming, Social, and Secretive define Acadonna. Acadonna loves meeting new people and socializing. She seems to be a rather open viscet at but when you start getting to know her you realize there are many gaps in what you actually know. Yes, she’s friendly, loves talking, and hanging out but where did she come from? Does she have a family? Where did she learn her magic? What about her fur pattern why is it so unusual? There are many mysteries that seem to surround this viscet as they say the iceberg is deeper than what appears on the surface.

About:
An angry viscet of old magic. He’s what many called a “mage” back olden times but like his siblings he never learned how to harness it. He has yet to master his abilities and so his magic will appear in mysterious ways….perhaps his markings have something to do with it. Though Seigby isn't one to talk about his past nor his abilities but he was nothing like he is now. He's the second oldest ally in Morticia's group...seems those with her for so long have ill affects...
Personality:
Rough, intolerable, and rash all define Seigby well. He’s a viscet who’s quick to bouts of explosive anger and can often harm those when he does get angry. It doesn’t take much to set him off and it takes even less for him to resort to physical force. Seigby was once known to be thoughtful, kind, and quiet. No one is sure what made such a sudden change in him but whatever it was unleashed a rather angry and unpredictable viscet upon his freinds and foes.

About:
Ichtaca is a rather mysterious leader she’s not very trustworthy and believes in the old gods messages. Her power is great but she is not one to use it without great thought. She helps raise warriors who harness the old gods magic. Despite being old in name, blood, and abilities she’s not as bloodthirsty as many portray her.

Personality:
Stoic, Kind, and Headstrong define Ichtaca well. She’s a great leader known for her kind yet stern behavior. Despite her ferocious first meetings she’s more of a reclusive viscet who prefers to spend her days alone and reflecting on what moves to make. Rather than being a “Do-er” she’s best defined as a “thinker.” Many people oftentimes feel frustrated with how easily her mind can appear to change but Ichtaca likes to try and reflect on all possible outcomes before moving forward. To her cautious and calculating are key and emotions take a backseat.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Plot Overview

The world Catalina inhabits is one where magic is believed to have long since died. Three main groups in this world are slowly reviving the art of magic by finding those with a penchant for it and trying to expand it. Each group specializes in certain types of magic. Morticia’s group specializes in wild magic and trickery magic their strengths are deception and close combat with short winded fights of large bursts of magic. They are powerful in their deception and manipulation tactics. Ichtaca’s group specializes in magics “blessed by gods and their usurpers.” materializing gods of the old into the new world through reincarnation and listening to the ancient voices through her prayers. Ichtaca is bringing back ancient bloodlines, creatures, and immortals long believed to be dead in the form of viscets as vessels. Her groups strengths are foresight and summoning. By sacrificing and giving offerings to the god they are granted temporary magical boosts and abilities and are able to see into the future and predict enemy movements. The third group is still underground and very little is known about them. All that is known is that they harness magic from stones. Catalina has found herself thrust between these three groups and is the catalyst that causes them to collide and clash with one another.

Last edited by Zeve on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyo~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me