Troubled Sisters // Tryout Form

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Troubled Sisters // Tryout Form

Postby recherché. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 am

Username; Kaori Miyazono. // Name; Vikana [Short hair] & Serei [Long hair]. // Gender; Females. // Main thread; x.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Troubled Sisters // 🗡 // Vikana's Information.

Postby recherché. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:45 am

Personality;
Vikana is the type of girl who doesn't put up with anyone's crap. She doesn't fall for any
tricks whatsoever and she hardly gets close to anyone in a friendly way, unless she's
forced to. She's the smarter and tougher sister since she knows how to protect herself
and what to say and do when she's in danger or her sister is. She's fairly street smart
and knows trouble when she sees it, directing herself and her sister away from it.
Although she's young, she's still way more mature than a lot of the adults that they
know and she makes smart decisions when it comes to making friends, because she
doesn't want her, or her sister, to be friends with the wrong people.

Likes;
🗡Eating everything & anything.
🗡Anything with caffeine in it.
🗡Practicing fencing.
🗡Taking long jogs.

Dislikes;
🗡Bland tasting foods/drinks.
🗡Not being able to eat.
🗡Sitting in silence.
🗡Serei.

Story;
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Troubled Sisters // ❇ // Serei's Information.

Postby recherché. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:45 am

Personality;
Serei is more of a ditsy girl than her sister. She doesn't know how to protect herself, nor
does she even know simple survival instincts. She only knows fashion and what type of
outfits to wear on each day, but she's not really in charge of that. She lets her sister
tell her what to do because she believes that her sister knows best, and that's actually
true. Serei would get into a lot of trouble outside without her sister because she's not
very street smart, or just smart in general. She has to be reminded to look both ways
before crossing the street because she still believes that there's good in the world that
they live in.

Likes;
❇ Watching shows.
❇ Doing her hair.
❇ Texting 24/7.
❇ Shopping.

Dislikes;
❇ Reading books.
❇ Sour foods.
❇ Silence.
❇ Candy.

Story;
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Troubled Sisters // Relationships

Postby recherché. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:08 am

The three of them met when Vikana and Serei managed to stumble into him when they were passing
through his city, and they kind of just stuck with him. Even though they never knew Neculai for very
long, they knew that there was an obvious connection between the three. They clicked just like that,
but since he was so self-absorbed in himself, Vikana never really liked him, but she couldn't stay away
from him since Serei wanted to get to know him more. Of course they never knew that they were actually
siblings, Serei was determined to figure out why there was such a strong connection between the three of
them. Now, Vikana could really care less because she didn't feel like arguing with her own sister, since they're
literally inseparable.

The three also met by just running into each other the first time, but they grew closer when Neculai introduced
them.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me