Chose Your Own Adventure: The Dawn Code

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What does Milly put on the wall first?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Art Posters
No votes
Video Game Posters
No votes
Movie Posters
No votes
Inspirational Posters
100%

Total votes : 1

Chose Your Own Adventure: The Dawn Code

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Rules:
The Dawn Code is a choose your own adventure story. I will write out several paragraphs and then give you, the viewer an option to shape the world.
Understand this works with popular choice. Do not get angry if you're option isn't picked.
Currently the story continues after either 10 choices are made OR a day has past
Feel free to post on the topic! I will be linking previous and next segments with the <== | ==> key.

Beginnings:
You wake up in an empty room, the walls are covered in a quaint light blue wallpaper and the floor is a solid timber, you take in a deep breathe and move towards the window looking out of it to take in the view. You try to recall your name, what is your name?

*Isabella [Female] 1 Vote
*Milly [Female] 2 Votes
*George [Male]
*Danny [Male] 1 Vote

<== | ==>
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chose Your Own Adventure: The Dawn Code

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:46 pm

That's right, you're name is Milly Jones!
You're 15 and today you're moving into a new house. You've lived your entire life in rented houses but this house was bought by your family! According to your mum that means you don't have to worry about silly rules made by the tenants. You're really excited to be able to nail up your cool posters that you've been collecting for the last 5 years. Collecting posters is one of your favourite hobbies, you have spent eighty-three percent of all your allowances on posters; you know that's it's eighty-three percent because you've done the math. To date you have forty-two posters and a room you're pretty sure won't fit them all.
Thinking it over you've separated your posters into four different groups, one for video game posters, one for movie posters, one for inspirational posters and one for artistic posters. You aren't quite sure which you want to start with but you plan on swapping the posters out with each season. You look around your room and decide where you want to put your bed, desk and cupboard. Now all you need to do is figure out which posters will go up for the summer.

*Art Posters
*Video Game Posters
*Movie Posters
*Inspirational Posters

<== | ==>
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups