Unamed Story

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Unamed Story

Postby Erille » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 pm

For the characters, I will use two of Atwood's Adoptable Border Collies. I do not claim these as mine, I am just using the characters for the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink = Female
Blue = Male

TickImage
SparkImage
LunaImage

CurlyImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`~Luna~`

There was a bright sunshine as the Master opened the door the the barn and the cows walked out in an almost single-file line. Luna watched silently from her post in the back of the herd, still in the barn, to watch the cows. All of the cows. It was boring and the same every day. But Luna loved it. The Master whistled and Luna jumped to her feet, her ears alert. He motioned with his hand for her to follow the cows outside and she did. Then he whistled again and Luna knew she had to get the cows to the pasture. She called over to Spark, the other herding dog to help her.
Spark looked up and yawned. Luna sighed as he slowly rose to his feet. "Hey, Pork Chop, hurry up!" Luna knew Pork Chop wasn't Spark's original name, the one his mother had given him as a puppy, but she always referred to the large dog's weight when she needed him to get up from a nap or watching chickens escape when he should actually be watching the chickens NOT escape.
Spark growled but obeyed. He ran over to the cow's right sides and would occansionaly growl if a cow got out of line. The Master followed on one of his machines, a hideous thing with rounded paws that didn't seem to move on it's own. And it didn't have fur or feathers. It was completely unnatural.
He nodded to Luna and she waited as the MAster got out of the machine and unhooked the pasture gate. He pulled it open and Luna had to try to keep a straight face as the cows' eyes suddenly lit up as bright green grasshit them in the face. It was a ten-second stampede of over fifty cows into the gate. Luna ran in between them, makign sure the calfes didn't get trampled and no rocks hit their legs. When it came to injuries, cows were big babies.
Things I Love:
Doctor Who - Sherlock - Firefly - Harry Potter
Erille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unamed Story

Postby Moriarty is King » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Awesme so far!
Sherlock Holmes: Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.
Sherlock Holmes: You took your time.
John Watson: Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.
Sherlock Holmes: What? Why not?
John Watson: Because I had a row... in the shop... with a chip and pin machine!
Sherlock Holmes: You had a row with a machine?
John Watson: Sort of. It sat there and I shouted abuse at it.

Sherlock Holmes: I need to get some air; we're going out tonight.
John Watson: Actually, I've got a date.
Sherlock Holmes: What?
John Watson: It's when two people who like each other go out and have fun...
Sherlock Homes: That's what I was suggesting.
John Watson: No, it wasn't. At least, I hope not.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7761506/1/b ... bReturns_b Please read my fanfic.
Moriarty is King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me