Jake and Cody (Cat story!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Jake and Cody (Cat story!)

Postby Perry <3 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, yes, I have done one like this before, but I am going to rewrite it, Now I am more better at writing and maybe more peeps will comment on it.

Character's

Jake. Owner: Angel
Image My real life kitty!

Cody. Owner: Rinnie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=129718

Misty. Owner: Karyn
Image Here's Mistys' real picture.

Jill. Owner: Rinnie
Image Jill, my real life dog!

Dusty. Owner: Everyone (Me, Rinnie, Maddie and Karyn)
Sorry, No pic yet. But I'll get it soon!

Bramble. Owner: None (Thanks to Bramblestorm for letting me use her kitty in my story!)
viewtopic.php?t=120734

Sparrow. Owner: None (Thanks to Sparrowsong for letting me use her kitty in my story!)
No pic. Brown dappled female with mocha brown eyes

Tangles. Owner: None (Thanks to Houndoom <3 for letting me use her kitty in my story!)
No pic. Same kitty as Jake but brown

Flare. Owner: None
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=152315

Chapter 1

The wind blew coldly, the beginning of rain began to form. An orange tabby looked up, her stomach swollen with kittens. She limped over to a pile of wood, her stomach began to hurt. After a few minutes of panting and pain, mewing filled the little home. A fluffy orange tabby opened an eye, focusing on his surroundings. He looked up at his mother. "M-Mommy?" he mewed. "Shh, yes my dear, I am your mother." the tabby licked him and he closed his eyes falling to sleep. She looked up as rain began to pour, she'd have to go out and get some more food. She got up and carfully crept past her sleeping kittens and went outside to search for food. She sighed, knowing she wouldn't find much out in the rain. She sniffed, smelling a sparrow near by, she crept towards the scent and seen the sparrow, sitting in a small puddle cleaning itself. She had an eye on it, and crept from behind it and finally, she pounced, landing on the sparrow and killing it. She sighed, the sparrow was scrawny. She walked back to the pile of wood and set the sparrow down and eating it in seconds. She looked at her kittens, sitting near the entrance. Then suddenly, she seen something, a long black snout was sniffing and snarling at the entrance. The tabby's motherly instinct's kicking in, she raced out and attacked the dog. The fluffy male opened his eyes, wide with fear hearing the sounds outside. He nudged his brother and sister but they grumbled in reply. He closed his eyes, hearing hissing, barking, yowling and howling. He covered his eyes with his paws until, finally, it all went silent. No hissing, fighting, barking yowling or howling. What happened? Why was it silent all off the sudden? He walked outside, stumbling his first few steps. He walked over to his mother, she was bloody, and unmoving. He stuffed his muzzle into her fur. "Come on Mommy, wake up," he mewed, nudging his mother. But she made no sudden move. "Mommy?" he asked. No reply. He felt like yelling and crying so badly, but her turned to the pile of wood and slowly made his way toward the his little home. His sister and brother had been awake, waiting for his return. "What happened?" they asked. "M-Mommy's dead."

I'll make more in the morning, it's 3:30 in the morning here *Yawn*

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me