Paarthurnax

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Paarthurnax

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 14 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Basics

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:57 pm

by Peiikol

-
-
-

Name-
Paarthurnax (Paar)
Meaning-
Paarthurnax is named after a dragon in the video game, Skyrim.
Gender-
Male
Sexuality-
Straight
Relationship status-
Single
Birthday-
April 9th ♈
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hobbies

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Medicine Making-
"Medicine is the science and practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease."
Paarthurnax has a great hobby of making medicine. He mainly uses plants in his medicines, since he lives in a heavy forested area he goes on long walks with a hand-made bag and picks as much plants that he knows will make great medicines, like spearmint and Aloe Vera. Paar helps anyone that might be hurt in his territory, feeding them medicine and rubbing the wound.

x
x
x
x

Riddles-
"A riddle is a statement or question or phrase having a double or veiled meaning, put forth as a puzzle to be solved."
Paar enjoys speaking in riddles when meeting someone new, it gives him a sense of being mysterious and he enjoys it a lot. Paar is just a giant dork. Sometimes, he just can't stop speaking in riddles and will do it for a whole week or more. It's hard to shake off, but usually, Paar is pretty good at shaking it off and speaks like normal around others he knows.

x
x
x

Bee Keeping-
"is the maintenance of honey bee colonies, commonly in hives."
Paar keeps bees for one reason, the honey from the hives is used in many medicinal practices. Honey can be used from anywhere to a sore throat to a wound on the skin, it has lovely healing properties. Paar goes out every week and makes sure they're doing fine and once a month or so he collects a bit of the lovely lovely honey from them. He enjoys doing them, and created a leaf wear when he has to go out and do them, so he doesn't get stung.

x
x
x

Falconry-
"Falconry is the hunting of wild quarry in its natural state and habitat by means of a trained bird of prey."
Paar has a trained Golden eagle named Odahviing to fly around his territory and warn him of any wounded viscets, or any other wild viscets that might be there to take his hunting grounds. Odahviing was trained ever since he was a little hatchling to do this for Paar and they have a very close realtionship. Paar trusts Odahviing and Odahviing trusts Paar.
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personality

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:03 pm

by Princess Taozi
Positive Traits-
Wise, Trusting, Curious, Unique, Adventurous, Compassionate, Daring, Determine, Independent, Honest, Loyal & Witty.
All together-
Paarthurnax can be a bit mysterious at first but He's really just a big dork. He's a big sweet heart that wants the best for his friends and family. He's very wise and knows many things, from learning from the humans nearby. Paar mainly learned from them, they're very smart. Paar to his friends, is very honest and loyal. He'll do anything for them, from fighting someone to hugging them. Paar depends on them, but he does have his moments of independence. Paar is witty around his friends and like to crack jokes.
Negative Traits-
Mischievous, Questioning, Rebellious, Sarcastic, Stubborn, Cunning, Sneaky, Absent-minded & Sly.
All together-
Paarthurnax can be as said can be a bit mysterious and mischievous even. He has bad traits like anyone else. Paar can be cunning and sneaky when defending his territory. Paar can ask a few too many questions around others, and can just ask questions for hours and hours on end. Paar is a bit sarcastic at times, and likes to smirk when he knows so. He can also be Absent-minded, he'll forgot what he's talking about and will end up switching subjects a lot in a long talk.
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Paarthurnax hatched from an fairly large egg, in the month called April. Paar was the only child, and his mother loved him to bits. She was Paar's earliest memory, Her warm touch and her soft tongue. She named him Paarthurnax, after a legendary and wise dragon. It fit him to a tee, he was bigger then most viscets when growing up and he looked like a legend with his "sail" looking mane and green armor patches. He was also very smart, learning a great deal from his mother. As Paar grew up, he had big dreams, he was going to find his own territory and protect it from others. When Paar was old enough, he said good bye to his mother and set off, searching far and while for a territory to call his own. Paar first met humans right after he set off, he lay low and avoided them. His mother had told them that some were mean, but somewhere nice. He didn't want to risk his life, just encase they were the mean ones. The second time he met humans, well it didn't go over well. One saw Paar, and alerted all the others. They kept screaming the word, Dinosaur. Paar had a faint idea what dinosaurs were, his mother had taught him about them. They were big lizards that once roamed the earth. A few of the braver humans grabbed weapons and started to advance towards Paar, shouting. Paarthurnax wasn't sure what to make of this, and bailed. Paar tried to stay far away from humans after this, but they seemed to be everywhere he turned. He eventually found a heavy forested area, and decided to make it his. There was a small village nearby, but Paar knew if they spotted him he could just hide in the bushes and run into the forest. Paar learned many things when living there, and he watched the humans at night, learning from them. He learned how to make medicine and how to take care of bees. Paar to keep himself busy, would speak in riddles. He enjoyed doing this, and anytime he met a new viscet he would act like a myth to scare them off. Paar soon learned not every viscet wanted to take his hunting grounds and he calmed down, helping the nice ones. He did get into a few fights with the ones trying to take over but he was just protecting what was his. Paar currently lives in a small hut he made himself in the middle of his territory, his trained golden eagle helps him spot anything coming in or out of his territory. Paarthurnax has to deal with a few humans every few years that go out and look for him. They seem more special then the rest, they carry all sorts of odd things with them and are loud. They put weird boxes on trees, and meat in places near them. Paar doesn't think they mean any harm, but he stays faraway from them when they do come around.
by TheGlassWolf
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interview

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Food- Blueberries

x
x

"Blueberries are my favorite food, I find a lot of blueberry bushes around the forest and I collect them. They're very lovely, you can just pop them in your mouth and just enjoy the favor of them. I share them with the viscets that come around and need some medicine. It's a great snack for them and my favorite food."

x
x
x
x

Plant- Lily pad

x
"Lily Pads have to be my favorite plant, did you know that you can mash the roots and created a poultice for swelling with them? Oh, there I go again with the medicine talk. I'm really sorry, I don't mean to bore you! Anyways, Lily Pads have always been one of my favorite plants how they sit on the water and how peaceful they look. The flowers that bloom are always so pretty~ I like to watch the lily pads sometimes in the nearby pond."

x
x
x
x

Flower- Orchid

x
"I know I said Lily Pad flowers are pretty, but there is a flower that sails right past them! The Orchid! And, yes it has to do with medicine again, I'm sorry but that's what I love! Depending on where, the orchid can be used from curing sore throat, digestive problems, diarrhea and gum disease. It could also strengthen the immune system, and improve eyesight. The Orchid can just be used for many things, and that's why it's my favorite!"

x
x
x
x

Animal- Golden Eagle

x
x

"Golden Eagles are my favorite animal, well that's because I have one as a best friend. He's very helpful in all sorts of things but, that's not the only reason I love them! One, they're hugeeeeeee. One of the biggest birds of prey, they're known to attack full grown deer. Second, the color. Ah, the color. It's just....nothing I've seen before, brown with a bit of gold, it's one of a kind."

x
x
x

Weather- Misty

x
"Misty has to be my favorite kinda weather, it's just so neat to see the clouds lay on the forest floor. It seems always misty here, and I enjoy it a lot. It gives off a sorta creepy and mysterious vibe. It really helps me in a way. Since I look so much like a dinosaur, the humans that live nearby tend to try and hunt me down. It helps me to hide and plus, I can scare the living daylights out of them. It's kinda fun!"
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Story

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:05 pm

A little brown viscet made his way out of the brown egg, making a slight peeping sound like a small alligator. His nose was cold, and inside his egg was nice and warm. He peeped again, wanting his mother even if he really didn’t really know what a mother was because he just hatched. His mother, named Ivory blinked. It was too early in the morning for it to hatch; she felt the cool wind on her fur as she curled around her fairly large egg. She yawned, closing her eyes slightly before hearing another peep. It was coming from the egg. She blinked and grinned widely, starting to watch the egg hatch. The little brown viscet broke out of the egg in record time, and peeped loudly at his mother. Ivory stared at the tiny viscet for a moment. He….he was different. He had green patches of “armor” over his body and had a “sail” on his back. He was a very strange little viscling, but Ivory loved him with all her heart. Ivory started to clean him, licking him all over with her nice warm tongue.
-
A few days later, the little brown viscling was up and walking and following his mother everywhere he could. Ivory giggled quietly as he was trying to catch her tail. “I suppose I should give you a name little one…” she muttered. “N….Nae?” The little viscet asked, curious. “Yes, something others call you…and I know the perfect name…. Paarthurnax.” Ivory smiled, licking his head. “Or Paar for short….Your named after a legendary dragon, he was old and wise and smart. He helped many people and viscets.” His mother smiled. “….Dagon?” newly named Paarthurnax asked. “Yes, dragon. They were big creatures like dinosaurs but with wings.” She explained. “…Dino…Sar?” Paar asked. Ivory giggled. “You are a curious little thing Paar.” She replied. “Dinosaurs were big lizards that once roamed where you stand~” Paar blinked, confused.”…oh…” he muttered, and didn’t ask any other questions mainly because he spotted a ball of moss he wanted to play with.
-
As Paar grew up, he noticed that he was different from the other visclings. He was bigger and looked much different. None of them had a sail like his. He was also smarter, in an odd way. Most of them learned about how to hunt and the normal stuff. Paar learned that stuff and more, his mother would tell him stories upon stories. Paar was very curious about everything and asked his mother about many things. She seemed to have the answer to mostly everything. Paar was glad to have her as a mother. As Paar grew even more he started to have dreams. His main one was to have his own territory, some place to call his own.
-
Paarthurnax shook his fur out; he was a year old today and was ready to set off today. He started to pace, not knowing how to tell his mother. “…Yes…Mom, so I…I’m leaving.” He practiced, muttering. “No…no that won’t do…” he growled and looked at the ground. ‘I don’t want to leave her alone…but to make my dream come true…I have to…’ he thought and suddenly got up and breathed in heavily. Paar headed to home. “Oh Paar! Your back!” Ivory grinned. “Yesss, Hi mom.” Paar smiled sadly. “Um….mom…” he asked after a moment. “Yes my little dragon?” Ivory answered, smiling at her son. “…Um…Um, I…I’m leaving…I…I want to make my dream come true….” He muttered, getting nervous. Ivory blinked and giggled. “…That’s what you were worried about?” she asked as Paar nodded slightly. “…I’ll be fine Paar, I took care of myself before you hatched. I’ll be fine my little dragon~” she smiled. Paar blinked and stared at her for a moment. “….Thank you mom!” he grinned, hugging her tightly. “You be careful out there Paar.” Ivory smiled. Paar was already racing off. “I will mom! I love you!” he grinned, happily racing towards his future which was still very far-away.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
by luto

Paarthurnax walked along the small dirt path, made by other animals. He shook his fur, wanting to find the perfect spot to make his home. "I've been walking for a few weeks now...and nothing I really want..." he mumbled, to himself while he wandered along the dirt path. He wasn't really paying attention, and ran into a tree. He muttered a few colorful words at the tree before snorting. Paar shook his head and blinked, getting down low. Right there in front of him, was a human village. 'Mom told me about humans... what did she say again...not all of them were bad?' Paar questioned himself, watching a smaller one play with a stick. 'But, she did also say some are mean...I better just lay low and sneak past...' he thought, getting closer to the ground and crawling around the small village. Once he thought he was far enough away, he got up. 'I want to learn more about them one day...' he thought and continued walking north to find his new home.
-
Paar continued walking, eating berries and catching small prey on his way to eat. '...I should find my new territory soon; I've been walking for...I don't even know how long.' he thought. Paarthurnax sighed slightly, picking blueberries off of a bush. 'At least these are good...' he pondered, humming quietly and zoning off. Suddenly, breaking his zone was a loud shout! "DINOSAUR! DINOSAUR!" it screamed. Paar jumped and turned his head to see a human, it was alerting the others who were already grabbing weapons. Paar yelped slightly, not seeing how close he was to the human village. He jumped to his two feet, and made himself as large as he could in an attempt to scare the humans off. The humans only shouted loudly and ran towards Paarthurnax, which scared him. Paar looked at the group of humans coming closer to him, eyes wide. He growled at them, and began to run as fast as he could away from them. 'Never! Never again!' he thought and kept running, in fear they were chasing him. Paar didn't stop for anything, not even water and everywhere he seemed to turn, another human village was there. He ran and ran, hoping to get away from the humans, and eventually passed out when he thought it was safe under a tree.
-
Paarthurnax blinked his eyes open slowly then remembered the last thing were all the humans...he screamed and looked around in a panic, looking for any nearby. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" he screamed, growling loudly at nothing. There was nothing around him but trees and mist. Paar blinked slowly, after his outburst and quieted down. There...there were no more humans....just birds chirping and frogs croaking. He took a deep breath and calmed down, collapsing. 'How...how long was I running....it's not normal for me, well to get scared that much...I'm just glad I don't see any more at the moment... he pondered, closing his eyes for a moment before getting up because his stomach made a loud growl. 'Yes, yes. Food. Need Food after all that...' he pondered and spotted some blueberries, walking through the thick fog to them. Paar began to eat them quickly, hungry after all that running.
-
Paarthurnax collapsed his belly full of blueberries. There was endless amount of blueberries and various out berries around him, he hit the jackpot. As he lay there, he noticed all the wildlife around him. The birds chirping in the trees, the small mammals racing around the forest floor. He even spotted a few deer deep in the mist, Paar smiled. 'This would be the perfect spot...this would be it.' he pondered, happily and blinked and grinned getting up suddenly. 'Wait! It can be! This will be mine! All mine!' he then began to race around his new territory, excitedly marking it as his own.
-
Paarthurnax came along a small human village in his territory, and his eyes widened. He then smirked; the forest would be a good place to hide if they ever spotted him. He could run into the heavy forested area and they would never find him. It was a perfect plan. 'I did say that I wanted to learn more about them, I guess I will now.' he thought and smiled. 'It was a perfect place to make my home, even if it has a human village. It has a nice forest, and a nice prey flow...and it's all mine.' Paar grinned, proud to of have found it.

by luto

Paarthurnax shook his fur, waking up in his newly built hut. He smiled. ‘I’m glad it stayed up after that heavy rain storm.’ He patted the wooden hut gently before getting up and grabbing a paw full of his blueberry hoard he had in a clay bowl he stole from the humans. Paar has been watching the humans at night, learning new things from them like how to build a hut. He was mystified by the healer of the little village. She seemed to always be mixing up something new out of the plants around the forest. He would sneak down to the village sometimes and steal the plants, wondering what they were. Paar broke out of his deep thought, smelling another viscet nearby. He huffed, and began to wander that way.
-
The smaller green and yellow viscet named Thalia wandered into Paarthurnax’s territory completely lost. She had no idea where she was, and kept looking around in a panic. It felt like something was watching her. A big brown creature suddenly leaped out of the bushes and she screamed at the top of her lungs. “P-Please don’t hurt me!” she cried, backing up and shaking. Paarthurnax blinked, very confused. This didn’t seem like a viscet that wanted to take over his territory for their own. “Hello, and who might you be? A friend or a foe?” Paar spoke, making himself seem bigger. “Friend! Friend! I got lost and I didn’t know where to go!” Thalia replied, sniffling. Paar smiled, and chuckled lightly. “I’m not going to hurt you…” he smiled at the smaller viscet. “Come on, I’ll help you get on your path.” He added, and from that day forward Paarthurnax learned that not every viscet wanted to take over his place. He learned that he was going to live up to his name, and help everyone and anyone that walked into his territory.
by Smartyk
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Art by me
Story written by Amery,
Starring Amanda
Mandy sat in the bay window of her tree house home reading a new book she had just bought from the small town a few miles away. It had been a quiet morning until she heard what sounded like a large creature crashing through the woods nearby. Sitting up, she quickly set her book down and opened her window. About 70 feet away stood a dinosaur-looking viscet, Woah. Not only that but dangerous and angry looking humans followed a close 200 feet behind. Hopping to her feet she darted down the ladder and sprinted towards the tree she had last seen him, "Psst, hey." He whipped around towards her defensively but relaxed only slightly realizing she was a viscet. "Follow me," Amanda darted towards her medicinal shack a quarter of a mile away. Once there, she locked the door behind them and slumped to the floor being mildly out of shape. "Hi! I'm Amanda!" He appeared very menacing and only spoke his name, Paarthurnax. Amanda dissipated the silence, "Are you hurt? Do you need anything?" She fiddled through some of her shelves and he followed her watching in silence. The humans had long since passed and she turned to him feeling a slight bit of tension. Although normally he would only speak in riddles, he was tired and being hunted, "Where do you get all of this?" "I travel around quite a bit in search of them and I have some friends that help me. If you ever need anything, feel free to stop by! I leave a spare key wedged around back in the wood, third log from the roof." He looked taken aback, "Really? I'm pretty good with medical supplies actually." Amanda smiled and asked Paarthurnax to show her what he knew and together they messed around with medical supplies and quickly bonded over witty jokes and silly riddles.

Art by Me
Story Written by Legendari
Starring Everleigh
Everleigh stretched and blinked a bit. As she slowly woke up, excitement began to rise. Today she was going to go to a dinosaur fossil site with a tour group! It had been her dream to see a dinosaur since she was a little kid, but now they were almost extinct . . . well, fossils had to be good enough, she supposed. She hopped out of bed and made her way downstairs, grabbing her keys and heading to the car. Checking her GPS, the drive to the site was about two hours. She made herself comfy and began the long drive.
-
Upon arrival to the site, the first thing Everleigh noticed was how hot it was. The sun streamed down over the quite barren, dusty desert, with the exception of a few scraggly bushes that managed to survive. There was no water to be found, so she was glad she remembered to pack a water bottle. She spotted a small area where multiple cars were parked and a group of viscets were gathered near. She parked her car with the others and joined the group. "Hi guys!" she exclaimed brightly to the other viscets. "I'm so excited!" The other viscets greeted her kindly and agreed. The tour guide, whose name was Mitch, looked to be older than them and had a slight country accent. He shook her hand, saying "You're just in time - the tour's about to start." Everleigh nodded and thanked him, and Mitch shushed the group. "A'ight, fellows, today ya'll are gonna be going on this tour. We'll uncover fossils and along the way you'll learn about the creatures that once - and are still believed to roam the Earth." Everleigh tapped her foot - she was so excited! "Oh, and one more thing," Mitch said, laughing a little. "There have been reported sightings of a dinosaur, but they aren't from real credible sources, so I wouldn't worry. Let's go!" Worried? Everleigh thought. She wouldn't be worried if they saw one - oh, what she would give to see a real live dinosaur! One could only hope. She began walking briskly with the group.
-
They spent the day uncovering real fossils from old dinosaurs. They learned everything - what they ate, family lives, and learned about everything from the flying dinosaurs to the T. Rex. Everleigh was having the time of her life. She even got to take home a small dinosaur bone! She knew she would cherish the bone for a long time.
-
As the tour drew to a close, the sun began to sink in the sky. The dusty desert was bathed in a soft pink light. The group gathered for a final goodbye. Mitch went around and shook everyone's hand, thanking them for the tour. When he got to Everleigh, he started saying "It was a pleasure havin-" BOOM. Everleigh looked up. What was that? Mitch looked around, and the rest of the tour group looked nervous. Then out of nowhere, a large dinosaur towered over the group.
Everleigh couldn't believe her eyes. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming.
She was definitely not - the pinch hurt. Mitch looked up at the dinosaur and whispered, "Well, I'll be darned." The rest of the group screamed and booked it the heck outta there. They ran to their cars, jumped in them, and sped away. Mitch had left as well, probably for fear of the dinosaur. Everleigh, still in a trance, gazed up at it and said quietly, "What's your name?" The dinosaur looked surprised and responded with "Paarthurnax.'"Everleigh smiled and asked "Why are you here? I thought dinosaurs were supposed to be a rare occurrence!" Paarthurnax grinned and responded with "That's where you're wrong, dear...think again." Everleigh glanced up, confused. Why was he speaking in riddles? Paarthurnax laughed and said, "Just kidding. Well, you are wrong - I'm just a viscet, who happens to look like a dinosaur. I've come all the way from my forest to this sight, knowing there'd be a group here just for a good laugh - and boy did I get one! The looks on their faces were hilarious." Everleigh giggled. Paarthurnax was pretty clever. Although her dream of seeing a real dinosaur hadn't been achieved, she was still glad she met him. "I'm Everleigh! Nice to meet you," she smiled. "Well, I'll have to get going back to my forest if I want to be in time to deliver a medicine to one of my dear friends . . . it was nice meeting you, Everleigh!" he responded. "Same here!" Everleigh replied. Paarthurnax gave her a wave and trotted off into the sunset.
It had been an eventful day.

Art by me
Story written by Levi-
Starring Atlas
Atlas sat stretched out underneath a large tree, his tail flicking absently as he rested his eyes. The warm summer days had left him feeling tired and lazy. He had one eye open, of course, to check and make sure his relaxation was not interrupted. The paranoid viscet had slowly been drifting off to sleep when suddenly some sort of dinosaur just strolled past him, holding some sort of medicine. "Huh? Dinosaur?" Atlas's eyes snapped open and he jumped up. "Dinosaur, huh?" Incredibly confused, he hopped up and walked after the dino-like viscet, eyeing him for as long as it took to realize he was actually a viscet. Atlas approached him then and a suprised Paarthurnax paused. "Hello?" Paar said, a bit confused at to why this viscet had come up to him. "I just wanted to make sure I was right, and you were actually a viscet." Atlas said with a small laugh, not able to believe he though this viscet was a real dinosaur. This earned a small laugh from the dino viscet and he shook his head. "I'm Paarthurnax, but you can just call me Paar." Atlas nodded, tilting his head. "Nice to meet you Paar, I'm Atlas."

Art by me
Story written by Fox,
Starring Tiki
The day was gloomy: The sky was weeping and the land was dimmed. Tiki decided to go exploring, into the deep woods, where she had never been herself. She sniffed around, looking for some food, or perhaps a keepsake to remember her journey. She noticed that nearby, some large rocks stood especially tall. Tiki narrowed her eyes and decided, "Yes. I will conquer those today." And so, began her struggle to the top.

The rain was making the stones slippery, and her claws skitted acrosz the surface many times. Her fur was soaked, but Tiki didn't care: She loved it. Trying new things and succeeding was her favorite thing to do.

She dropped to the ground, making no advance, and studied the rock. On one side, the rock jutted straight out of the ground, where on the other, it was mossy, but sloped. Taking on the challenge, she made her way to the top, her claws and fur stained green by the moss. She was the queen of the world.

Suddenly, the pouring rain faded to the back of her mind, and she focused on something below her. It was.... a dinosuar?? Not thinking, she scrambled down the rock, and snuck over to the scaly creature. Curious, and wanting to make a dino friend, Tiki prodded the snoring lump.

"Huh, whaaa?" It awoke with a start. "Who are you??"

Laughing, Tiki answered, "The name's Tiki. I didn't know dinosaurs talked." She shook out her wet fur, and tried to clean herself up.

"They do if you wake them up," He made a face, then proceeded to yawn.

"Wanna be friends? You definetly look like you have some stories to share," Tiki asked, examining his features.

With another yawn, he answered, "Sure, I could use some company. By the way, my name is Paarthurnax."

Art by me
Story written by Fox,
Starring Espresso
It was one of the rare occasions that Espresso left her hut,
and the day was gorgeous. She traveled into the woods with Jae, her bluejay, flitting from tree to tree, and never straying far. Espresso follwed the path, never daring to set a paw out into the forest. It was too dangerous - bears, wolves, wildcats, and more she feared roamed the woods.

As she made her way around a curve in the path, she spotted something peculiar. The trees were rustling wildly, and the sound of struggle was near. She called to Jae, and slowly backed away from the scene. "Better stay out of it," She decided.

"Hey! Help a friend out, would you?" A voice called out. She had been noticed.

"O-okay!" She answered, slightly scared for what she'd find. Espresso walked over, and rounded the tree, only to see a pair of lizard eyes staring into hers. A dinosaur?!? "W-What are yo-" She stopped herself from being rude, then said, "How'd you get stuck?"

"Those squirrels. I tried to catch my dinner, but as you can tell, that didn't work out." The dino-viscet answered.

"Here," Espresso placed her paws on a branch, and tugged. Within seconds, the viscet tumbled out of the tree and onto the ground.

"Ouch," He rubbed his head. "I mean, uhh, thanks!"

Espresso blushed, and said, "No problem! Sorry if I hurt you." A moment passed before she added, "Do you want to come and share a cup of tea?"

"Me?" The viscet stood up.

"Yes, you. Oh, and I totally forgot to mention it, but I'm Espresso... Call me Es."

"Oh, well, hello there Es. I'm Paarthurnax, but you can call me Paar." He chuckled, before adding, "And sure, why not? That's totally my cup of tea."

Art by me
Story written by ABeardedDragon
Starring Opal
Opal wandered through a dense forest. The thick leaves made it dark and gloomy, which made her feel nervous. She had passed through a small village where she heard rumours of a living dinosaur in the forest. At first she didn't believe it but everyone here seemed to know about it. And of course, being the curious, adventure seeking viscet that she was, she had to see if it was real. So, there she was, in the nearby forest. Then she heard loud footsteps in the darkness. Her hair stood on end as a large figure walked out from the shadows. For a few moments she stared in amazement, there really was a living dinosaur here! The female then realised it was a dinosaur which would probably want to eat her, so she was about to turn and run.
"Hello," the large creature spoke, "what brings you here?" Opal realised that this was not a dinosaur, but simply a viscet that looked like one. She felt guilty for nearly running away as he appeared to be quite friendly. It made her think if everyone feared him; this upset her even more.
"I heard there was a dinosaur in this forest," the viscet paused and looked at him with disappointed eyes, "but I suppose it's just you." The new viscet simply turned and wandered back into the forest. She followed him, wondering if she upset him. Opal wanted to know more about this strange viscet.

They eventually came to a small hut where the stranger seemed to make his home. The brown viscet sat and Opal joined him.
"Why are you all alone?" She asked. While she may have been alone at the time, she usually had some sort of company. It was uncommon for her to see a lone viscet.
"Many fear what they think I am," he replied, "My name is Paarthurnax, what is yours?"
"Opal," she smiled and looked at the larger viscet. Unfortunately she did not understand his riddle but decided not to question it. After getting to know each other, Paar showed Opal around his home. She was mostly interested in his golden eagle, Odahviing. Soon she found herself wanting a bird of her own, she wanted to practice falconry. Opal practiced with her new friend and eventually he gifted her a young red-tailed hawk, who she decided to name Phoenix. The day came when she decided to part ways for a while to continue her adventures.

"I'll still visit you," Opal said in a soft voice.
"Promise?" The dinosaur viscet looked upset, she had never seen anyone look as hurt as him.
"I promise," she smiled, hoping she would make him feel better. The black viscet rubbed her head against him, in a friendly manner. When she faced him, he didn't seem to be hurt anymore. Instead he looked at her in a way she had never seen before. She felt slightly embarrassed and she thought he did too. After their last goodbyes, she turned and wandered out of the forest. But the way he looked at her wouldn't leave her mind. Does he love me? Opal thought as she realised that was a possibility. And she believed it.
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fears

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:07 pm

by ABeardedDragon
Paarthurnax has a fear of nature disasters mainly floods, he thinks natural disasters are huge and powerful which can't be tamed. He dislikes them all, from volcanoes to earthquakes. But the one he hates the most are floods. Paar doesn't mind rain or water but can't stand the thought of a flood, all that water and no place to go. He has a plan, just in case one would happen. He has a boat he made of a hollowed log and he keeps it at the back of his house just so if a flood hits, Paar will be ready.
Paarthurnax has a Fear of losing loved ones, he doesn't want to lose anyone he loves. Paar loved his family, well his mother mainly. She was his only family. He loves her a whole bunch. It hurt him slightly when he left to live his life and get his own place, but he knew his mother would live a long life. She was wise and very smart. Paar ever since he left developed the fear of losing loved ones, and checks up on his mother every year or so. Paar doesn't want to lose anyone, his friends, his family. That's one of the reasons he learned about medicine.
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreams

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:07 pm

by caraane cat
Paarthurnax's earliest dream was to have his own territory. He left home as soon as he was old enough to find a nice territory to call his own. Paar did so, he found a nice heavy forested area with a good prey flow. The only problem was that there was a human village in it. He learned quickly how to avoid them, and barely has any trouble with the locals. Paar learned many things by watching them at night, but the humans are smart and found him a few times. Paar is faster then them, so he usually bolts off into the forest. The humans fear him, and a few times every few years special humans come by and try to take pictures or videos of him, since he looks so much like a dinosaur.
Paarthurnax's second dream, well he didn't think it would be a dream at all at first. Paar wanted to protect his territory from others at first, but he found out that not every viscet wanted to take it over. He became nicer, but only after he spoke in riddles when meeting someone new. Paar then started to learn about medicine and how to make it. He learned what it did, and how to use it. Paar now has the dream of helping anyone that comes into territory, he got his Golden Eagle for that reason. To see who needed help and who didn't. It helps him a great deal.
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me