♤20 Random Things Challenge♤

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

♤20 Random Things Challenge♤

Postby Y O U M O N S T E R » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 am

This is my first time doing something like this o.o

And my first time actually writing on Chickensmoothie.

Wish me luck!!!

write short stories according to these 20 random themes:

-inspired by a favorite song
-a fan fiction of a book you like
-a fantasy
-a realistic fiction
-as if it was a journal entry
-an action story
-a drama
-a mystery
-a horror ♤Done♤
-a crime
-a romance
-something suspenseful 
-best friends
-historical
-adventure
-best friends
-enemies
-awkward situation
-sad
-happy

♡Characters I'll Be Using♡
    Verdigo♡ Blonde male, snakecharmer, snake hybrid
    Anon(Anonymous)♡ Red haired male, Hacker.
    Martin(TheDoctor)♡ Black haired male, doctor.
    Draven♡ Blonde male, Monarch.
    Fiona♡ Blonde girl, Teenager
    Amber♡ Brown Haired Girl, Teenager.
    Kovac♡ Blue haired male, Bodyguard
    (Fanfiction characters are not listed.)
    (This list may change.)

Relationships:
    Verdigo♡Anon
    Martin♡Draven
    Amber♡Kovac
Last edited by Y O U M O N S T E R on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Y O U M O N S T E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horror◇◇◇

Postby Y O U M O N S T E R » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 am

Characters:
Verdigo & Anon

Wordcount:370

The trees flew by rapidly, his legs moved with as much grace as he could manage running at such a pace. His lungs screamed for a breath, but he couldnt. He had to keep running, and the reminder came when he slowed just a bit.

"Oh don't tell me your giving up already!" He shook his head, and darted behind a tree, panting, giving his lungs the well deserved second to catch his breath, and his legs a break from the full out sprinting. His mind wandered a but to what had landed him in this predicament.

Verdigo had snapped, the only warning to the impending doom, being that split second his normal eyes, had flashed to ice cold slits.

He was jarred out of his thoughts as a snake snapped at his leg, missing him by only an inch. If that snake was here, Verdigo couldn't be far off. At the thought, the red haired boy turned and started running yet again. Sweat slid down his face, and the dreadful thought kept creeping into his head.

'You can't keep this up. He will catch you. And he will kill you.'

"Shut up, shut up!" He growled, grabbing his head, unaware of the blonde, who was sitting in the tree just above him. "I don't need these thoughts right now."

"Oh, but don't you?" A voice hissed, and the redhead froze, turning to face him.

"Verdigo.... please...."

"Please what?" The man jumped down from the tree, snakes slithering in between his feet as he walked.

"You don't have to do this!" He raised his hands defensively.

"Oh. But don't I?" He lunged forward to grab him, but Anon had already turned and ran. "Why do you bother Anon? You're going to run out of energy eventually!"

He had to keep going, he had no choice now. He was grasping at the strings of survival, hoping and praying that he would perhaps, make it out of this alive. If he just could drag it out a little longer-

His foot hooked on a briar, and in that moment his train of thoughts were derailed, as nothing but hopelessness and failure clouded his mind, as the other man, walked closer, and closer.....
Y O U M O N S T E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me