warm snow

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

warm snow

Postby solflo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:40 am

Last edited by solflo on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
tumblr / FR / neocities Image formerly .sol / -verso / umbreon-rock
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

first

Postby solflo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 am

first

xxxxx"it's getting warmer", her shadow said. "winter's just began. that's not quite right."
      xxxxx"shut up, Sin. I'm freezing here!" her pointy ears were red, and she tried to warm them with her leather gloves. the fox mumbled something. "yeah, right. you don't trust me anymore. I'm telling you, Fricca, it's not right."
      xxxxxFricca just rolled her green eyes and sat on the snow. I'll regret this, she thought. "please, Sin, tell me what's not right. gimme all your knowledge."
      xxxxx"I can tell sarcasm, you know? well, it's getting noticeably warmer on the untouchable world. and there's this weird scent everywhere. and also... what?"
      xxxxxFricca had raised her hand. her ears didn't lie, she heard a low sound, like a growl. "can't you hear?", she said, alarm on her voice.
      xxxxx"yes I do! you're finally getting sharp. anyway, these creatures keep showing up on the untouchable, and they were made by sorcery! dark, dark, sorcery."
      xxxFricca could see the fear on the shadow's eyes. he was serious. "oh, dear. the Dark Whisper? it's so him to create creatures to scare the shadows!"; she laughed. but she knew that was not the case. Sin was about to open his mouth when the growl was heard again. the elf's heart missed a beat. "Sin, I don't like this growl; you're right, something is wrong. it's so silent! and this growl... this is giving me the creeps."
      xxxxxthe shadow didn't have enough time to reply. a beast appeared from the woods, growling and showing its enormous teeth. a man was sitting on his back, a black cloak protecting him from the cold snow.
      xxxxx"well, well", he said, and his voice was charming, "what a beautiful elf! what are you doing alone in the snow? you surely need a glass of wine. mind if I take you to an inn?". Fricca stood up slowly, as in a dream, and walked to the man. oh no, oh no! trouble!, thought Sin, but he said nothing. it wasn't safe to announce a shifter to the world. not anymore.
      xxxxxhe watched as Fricca got on the beast's back, smiling foolishly, and went away with an unknown man. oh Fricca! how could you not resist his magic? it was not the first time, but the times were darker now. he had to find Fricca. he didn't even let himself think of a 'or else...'
      xxxxxSin shifted to the untouchable. the scent was still there, and the creatures, too. he could see the sorcerers aura, and Fricca's too. he could not know where they were, though. "humpf. sorcerers." the fox went back to the sensible world and laid down with a sigh. what would he do?
      xxxxxafter some time of thinking, the sun began to set, making the snow red as blood. he could catch a scent on the air. human scent. earthian scent. he stood up quickly, and tried to look menacing.

solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

second

Postby solflo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 am

second

xxxxxwhat a hell of a headache!, was her first thought. dammit! was her second. she was dizzy, sitting on the back of a huge tiger of Faraway, and behind a man on a black cloak. she suddenly remembered. she was sure she had walked into a huge problem.
      xxxxxFricca let out a long sigh. "excuse me, sir, but may I ask you what is going on?"
      xxxxx"well, I'm just taking you to have a glass of wine", was his reply. he didn't even look at her, she noticed. he still made her alarmed, but she let herself relax a little bit. she wanted to merge with Sin more than anything else, and run away, but shifters were being sought, and she decided not to risk; sorcerers are dangerous... you never know when they can read your mind...
      xxxxx"and what would your name be, mister?"
      xxxxxthis was answered with a "humpf".
      xxxxxI don't think he has many friends, she thought with an eye roll. all she could do was sit and wait.
      ~

xxxxxit didn't take long until they reached a hut, where no one would like to live. "here we are, sweetie", said the sorcerer, again with charm; but she was expecting it and fought back. you don't make the same mistake twice.
      xxxxxFricca let him help her come down the beast and guide her to the hut; inside it, there was a simple table and two chairs. and that was all. the man sat on one chair, and pointed the other one. she got the message and sat down.
      xxxxx"you know, pretty, I actually have no wine here. but I have something better." he opened a smile Fricca didn't like. his hand went inside his cloak and came back with a gem on a silver chain. He put the necklace on the table between the two of them. "see? pretty like you."
      xxxxxthe elf looked the gem, filled with curiosity. it was pretty indeed, and she liked it enough to bring some of her barriers down. "why? what do I need to do?"
      xxxxxthe sorcerer looked right on her eyes. he's heterochromic, she noticed. "I just need a couple facts. not much, uh, beautie? so... do you know any shifters?" he whispered the last word, and his voice was so beautiful Fricca gave up. she let the honey-sweet voice put her into slumber, and the words lifted her spirit. she fully lost control, and the answer slipped through her lips. "guess what? I'm one."
      xxxxxher mind didn't realize any danger; she could only see how beautiful was the necklace, and how handsome was the man in front of her. "do I get the necklace now?"
      xxxxxhis lips' corners went up in a smile. "yes sweetie. yes you do." Fricca picked the necklace up and put the chain through her head. it was a beautiful ruby, indeed. "but... can I go now? please? you can come with me, too..."

solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me