SilverClan | ωιℓℓ уσυ נσιη тнє яαηкѕ σƒ ѕтαя¢ℓαη?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

SilverClan | ωιℓℓ уσυ נσιη тнє яαηкѕ σƒ ѕтαя¢ℓαη?

Postby montmorency » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Something in StarClan has gone terribly wrong.
It has suddenly been 'teleported' to a strange location, and
they have been reduced to normal cats. They can die. They
can get hurt.
They're a normal Clan now. They decided to name the new
Clan SilverClan, in honor of Silverpelt. The cats of SilverClan
chose Firestar to be their new leader, and previous leaders
like Tallstar, Bluestar, Leopardstar, have re-received their
first warrior names, like Bluefur, Talltail, and Leopardfur.
The cats of the new Clan, SilverClan, can still visit the
normal clans like ThunderClan, SkyClan, etc., in dreams
occasionally, but otherwise StarClan has been reduced to
a normal Clan.

ωιℓℓ уσυ נσιη тнє яαηкѕ σƒ ѕтαя¢ℓαη?

A note wrote:This is a fanfiction of Warriors. Most
of the cats belong to the Erin Hunters, not me.

These are the cats of StarClan! This is certainly a large
Clan. So there might be little chapters about cats,
maybe even Ferncloud for an example. The main
characters for chapters are completly random, so
expect chapters about some random cat! Maybe
even your favorite cat!

Also, this is after the battle with the Dark Forest.

Have fun!~

Last edited by montmorency on Wed May 27, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SilverClan | ωιℓℓ уσυ נσιη тнє яαηкѕ σƒ ѕтαя¢ℓαη?

Postby montmorency » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:19 pm

ρяσℓσυgє

Firestar was sleeping under an oak tree in a clearing of part of the StarClan camp. He began to dream of his past life in ThunderClan, which was what he dreamed of often.
Suddenly, Firestar awoke to see a gray and white kit standing in front of him, poking his nose. "Yes, Mosskit?" Firestar asked the kit.
"What's going on? The camp feels like it's falling apart!" she exclaimed. Mosskit glanced around, and so did Firestar. The ground felt like it was shaking. The trees were shaking. Leaves were drifting to the ground. Cats were looking around, utterly confused.
Firestar looked back at Mosskit. "I honestly don't know. Since when did earthquakes happen in StarClan?"
After Firestar had said that, everything went pitch black. Then the pitch black was a clearing in a forest, much like the StarClan camp. It was too far from the lake territory to walk. Firestar gasped in surprise. He was standing in a patch of thorns! "Why are there thorns here, and why do they hurt? We're StarClan cats!" he meowed.
Rippletail then spoke up. "This doesn't feel right, either. What if this isn't StarClan? Have we been returned to living life like we did before we died?"
"That would make sense. But why?" Flametail replied. Many cats shook their heads in confusion.
"Well, we have no explanation. But why shouldn't we make a new Clan? StarClan doesn't fit it, we most likely aren't in the stars anymore." Firestar looked at his clanmates. He stepped out of the thorns he was standing in. "Any name suggestions?"
"MoonClan!"
"SilverClan!"
"LightningClan!"
Possible names for the new Clan rang throughout the clearing. Then Firestar spoke again, "First of all, who will be the leader of this new Clan?"
Many names were called out, but many cats voted for the great leader, Firestar. "It will be me then," Firestar meowed, dipping his head. "Now, how does SilverClan sound?" Meows of approval erupted from the crowd of StarClan cats. Firestar nodded.
"Now, let's make this Clan a great one!" Firestar yowled, leaping onto a low branch of a birch tree. Yowls of "Yes!" rang throughout the clearing.
"We need a deputy. We have enough medicine cats, that's for sure. Deputy suggestions?" the new leader of SilverClan asked. Suggestions began to shouted from the crowd.
"Bluestar!"
"Tallstar!"
"Ravenpaw!"
"Crookedstar!"
"Don't forget, only cats who have had apprentices can be deputy," Firestar mewed. He looked at his clanmates, deciding on a cat to be deputy. He suddenly made a decision no cat had suggested.
"I say this before us, StarClan, so that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new and first deputy of SilverClan is Lionheart," Firestar meowed. He had said the traditional deputy ceremony, even though they were all cats of StarClan, or SilverClan.
"Lionheart! Can you send some patrols out to explore our new territory? Clanmates, help build a camp! We'll need all the dens like a normal Clan would!" Firestar ordered.
"All previous leaders of ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan, come over here! You need to be renamed," Firestar meowed. The leaders walked over to Firestar, and he began renaming them, only to their past names. He began with Bluestar.
"Bluestar, step forward," he said. Bluestar stood in front of the SilverClan leader. "From this day on, in SilverClan and in the name of SilverClan, I hereby rename you Bluefur."
Firestar continued renaming the leaders. A camp was beginning to be built for the new Clan. Territory was being explored. This was the start of SilverClan.
Last edited by montmorency on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:53 pm

¢нαρтєя σηє

Firestar looked down at two kits. Mosskit was ready to become an apprentice. This time, Badgerkit, previously Badgerpaw, was ready to become a true apprentice, an apprentice of six moons.
Mosskit, Bagerkit, you two have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mosspaw and Badgerpaw. Mosspaw, your mentor will be Rippletail. I hope Rippletail will pass down all he knows on to you. Badgerpaw, your mentor will be Flintfang, once again. I hope Flintfang will pass down all he knows on to you.
Rippletail, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Reedwhisker, and you have shown yourself to be brave and swift. You will be the mentor of Mosspaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Mosspaw.
Flintfang, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from your first mentor, and you have shown yourself to be smart and honest. You will be the mentor of Badgerpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Badgerpaw," Firestar finished.
Both mentors, Flintfang and Rippletail, padded up to their apprentices, Badgerpaw and Mosspaw, and touched noses with them. The Clan cheered the new names of Mosspaw and Badgerpaw.
"Can we see the territory?" Mosspaw begged.
"Yeah, can we?" Badgerpaw meowed.
Rippletail and Flintfang looked at each other and then both nodded silently. "Yes, we'll take you on a short trip," Flintfang replied.
"Yes!" Badgerpaw and Mosspaw exclaimed. "Let's go!"
The four cats padded through the bramble entrance and exit. "Which way first?" Rippletail asked Flintfang.
"Let's go this way," Flintfang replied, steering the other three cats right.
I'm finally an apprentice! Mosspaw looked around. This territory was kind of like a paradise for SilverClan, the Clan made up of all five Clans. Tall trees for SkyClan, forests for ThunderClan, a swampy area for ShadowClan, a flat area for WindClan, and a large lake for RiverClan.
The group of cats stopped, and Mosspaw almost ran into her mentor. "This is the Star Spruce. It seems to reach up to the stars," Rippletail said, looking at the two apprentices.
"What else is there? This territory is huge!" Badgerpaw asked. excitedly.
"Well, what main Clan territory do you want to see today?" Flintfang asked.
"RiverClan!" Mosspaw suggested.
"Sure, why not. Can we do ShadowClan next time?" Badgerpaw squeaked.
"Yes, we'll go to the RiverClan 'territory' today and see the ShadowClan 'territory' tomorrow," Flintfang nodded. "Now let's go."
The four SilverClan cats trotted through the WindClan area and onto a beach-like area. "This is the RiverClan area." Rippetail smiled. "That is the lake for us, of course. This is just the beach surrounding the lake. Other than this, there isn't much to the RiverClan 'territory'. Do you want to learn how to hunt fish? We have the time," Rippletail meowed.
"Sure," Mosspaw replied.
"Aww, I wanted to learn real battle moves!" Badgerpaw sighed.
"We will soon, Badgerpaw. Don't worry. You're a real apprentice now, and you'll soon be ready to practice real battle moves. Now let's learn how to catch fish. Rippletail will be teaching that, of course," Flintfang said softly to Badgerpaw, nudging him forward and next to Rippletail and Mosspaw.
"Don't let your shadow show in the water," Rippletail began. "Unsheathe your claws. Then you look for a fish, of course. Try it."
Mosspaw and Badgerpaw both adjusted so their shadows didn't show in the water of the lake. They then unsheathed their claws. Mosspaw scanned the surface of the lake.
"I see one!" Badgerpaw exclaimed, but the fish swam away. Badgerpaw's smile then faded when it swam away from his reach.
"Be quiet. Don't startle in fish," Rippletail whispered. Badgerpaw nodded and resumed looking for fish.
Suddenly, Mosspaw's paw darted into the water, and she took her paw out, revealing a small trout in her claws. She gasped. Mosspaw shook it off her claws and onto the beach. "I did it!"
"Great job!" Rippletail and Flintfang meowed in unison, Badgerpaw saying the same seconds later.
"I'm gonna catch more fish than you, Mosspaw!" Badgerpaw challenged, scanning the water of the lake once again.
"Let's see about that!" Mosspaw replied. This is a good start to being an apprentice! I bet I'll like this much better than being stuck as a kit.
Last edited by montmorency on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobe, » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:12 am

AM I ALLOWED TO TRACK IF NOT I WILL DELETE MY POST BUT DANG THIS IS REALLY CLEVER
hi im lily and im here to pet dogs
pls call me whatever!! always free to talk <33

i love art, writing, animals, and the color red!

[ she/her; any ] [ entp ]
kobe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 am

OOC -
Thank you!
You can track as long as there is no spammy stuff :3
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:51 am

¢нαρтєя тωσ

"Whitethroat!" a bright ginger tom yelped.
Whitethroat padded up to the ginger tom. "Yes, Sunfall?"
"Smell this! It smells familiar, I just can't remember what it is!" The ginger tom pointed with a paw to the dead squirrel. It certainly wasn't fresh.
Whitethroat opened his mouth to taste the scent of the dead squirrel. "The scent on it! It's a fox!" Both cats looked at each other in shock.
Finally, Sunfall spoke. "Should we tell someone? Maybe Firestar?" Whitethroat nodded.
Sunfall got to his feet and the two cats began to race back to camp. Whitethroat ran past the Star Spruce, Sunfall trailing less than a tail-length behind him.
This is bad, really bad. Whitethroat wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, and he narrowly avoided crashing into a tree.
"Don't go running into trees!" Sunfall laughed. Whitethroat snorted.

"Wait, I smell some cats! A patrol, I think!" Whitethroat meowed. Sunfall sniffed the air and smelled the patrol too.
Sunfall fell into step with Whitethroat, and the two cats quickened their pace. "Almost there, I think," Sunfall pointed out.
The bramble barrier inside the camp was in sight, and a patrol was just exiting the barrier. The patrol was made of Ravenpaw, Robinwing, Longtail, and Redtail.
"Hello," Redtail and Longtail meowed.
"Hi," Whitethroat replied, pushing through the bramble entrance. Sunfall followed him, nodding greeting to his fellow SilverClan clanmates.
"Let's get to Firestar's den," Sunfall whispered to Whitethroat.
"Of course. That was our goal anyways."
Sunfall slipped through the ivy covering the entrance to the leader's den, and Whitethroat followed. "Firestar?" Sunfall whispered.
"Come in," Firestar replied, looking up from the mouse he was eating. "What do you need?"
"Well, me and Whitethroat found a dead squirrel not too far from that abandoned badger set," Sunfall began. "I sniffed it, but I couldn't remember what it was. Then I told Whitethroat to smell it," Sunfall glanced at Whitethroat, "and he said it was the scent of a fox on it. Could that mean there is foxes on our territory?"
Firestar thought, pushing the images appearing in his head of Whitethroat laying on the Thunderpath, dead. He then spoke. "We'll investigate that badger set. I'll send a patrol out."
"Alright," Sunfall said, turning to Whitethroat. "Let's go now. How about some fresh-kill?"
Whitethroat nodded. "Sure."
Whitethroat and Sunfall padded up to the fresh-kill pile. Sunfall picked a small rabbit. "Want to share it?" he asked Whitethroat.
"Yeah, sure," the black and white tom replied, settling down in front of Sunfall.

Whitethroat's blue eyes flickered open. He stretched his legs and slipped out of the warrior den.
"Morning, Mosspaw and Badgerpaw," he said, walking past the two apprentices.
Whitethroat poked his head through the ivy entrance of Firestar's den, to see him pacing.
"Firestar?"
Firestar stopped in his tracks and he looked at the black and white tom. "Yes, Whitethroat?" Firestar turned to face Whitethroat, quitting his pacing.
"Did you send a patrol out?" Whitethroat asked nervously. He was naturally pretty nervous, especially when talking to a leader of any Clan.
"I did last night, when you were asleep. I sent Lionheart, Talltail, Snowpaw, and Whitestorm on that patrol," the ginger tabby replied.
Whitethroat nodded and back out of Firestar's den, back into the clearing of the SilverClan camp. I hope they stay safe! He looked at the bramble entrance, as if expecting the patrol to burst in, foxes chasing after them. Whitethroat then turned away, looking for a mentor he could help by helping them train their apprentice.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 pm

¢нαρтєя тняєє

Mosspaw followed Rippletail through a patch of tall grass to the sandy hollow to train.
Rippletail turned to her. "This is your first battle training lesson," he meowed. "All apprentices wait for this moment," Rippletail joked.
"What am I learning today?" Mosspaw asked her mentor. She would've honestly rather learn hunting skills, she wasn't a cat keen on battling other cats like Badgerpaw was. But it did make sense why Badgerpaw wanted to be the best battler, he was killed as just a small kit in a battle with a full-grown warrior.
"Belly rake. It's a pretty good move to learn the first day," Rippletail replied.
"But why do I need to learn battle moves? We aren't close to any other Clans," Mosspaw pointed out.
Rippletail shrugged. "What if we were close to a Clan and we didn't know it? Besides, there are other threats, like foxes and badgers, out there, not just other cats. And Firestar wants all the apprentices to train like a normal Clan apprentice would."
Suddenly, Swiftpaw and Skywatcher pushed through the gorse tunnel, the opposite entrance to the training hollow. Skywatcher jogged up to Rippletail and Swiftpaw stood next to Mosspaw.
"Sorry we're late," Skywatcher meowed, looking at Mosspaw's mentor and then back at Swiftpaw. "Belly rake you chose, right?"
Rippletail nodded. "Can you do an example with me? Claws sheathed."
"Sure. Who will be the 'victim'?" the tall, dark gray tom asked. "I can if you want to," Skywatcher suggested.
"Thanks. I won't hurt you," Rippletail promised. He looked over at Mosspaw and Swiftpaw. "Watch us, and you two can take turns with each other."
"Ready?" Skywatched asked Rippletail, and Rippletail nodded.
Rippletail surged forward, sliding under Skywatcher. He dragged his paw along Skywatcher's belly, claws sheathed. Skywatcher jumped away, and looked at the two apprentices. Rippletail stood up and shook the sand and dirt out of his dark gray fur and looked at Swiftpaw and Mosspaw.
"Ready?" Rippletail asked the two.
"Yes!" Mosspaw and Swiftpaw meowed in unison. "Let's do this," Swiftpaw challenged.
"Who will be the 'attacker' first?" Skywatcher asked the apprentices.
"Me!" Swiftpaw exclaimed.
"Alright. I'm ready," Mosspaw mewed. Swiftpaw leapt at the gray and white apprentice. His claws were unsheathed. Swiftpaw slid under Mosspaw, his claws raking along her soft belly.
Mosspaw gasped as Swiftpaw's claws made contact with her belly. His claws sank deep, like a real battle wound. Mosspaw stumbled forward as Swiftpaw stood back up.
"Help!" Mosspaw yelped. Her blood began pooling up under her. She was loosing blood fast.
Skywatcher ran up to Mosspaw in two long strides. He glared at Swiftpaw, and picked Mosspaw up by her scruff.
"Take her to camp! The medicine den!" Rippletail demanded, hoping his apprentice wouldn't die young once more. He glared at Swiftpaw. "Claws sheathed! What were you thinking!" he shrieked.
Swiftpaw backed a few steps away. "I-It was instinct-t," he stuttered.
"Instinct!" Rippletail growled. "I'm telling Firestar all about this! Now come on. I'll ask for you to just clean the nests and not be able to leave the camp."
Swiftpaw looked at the ground, looking at Mosspaw's blood on his paws. He had died fighting, but it wasn't like he could actually fight anyone close to him without punishment. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered.
"Sorry doesn't cut it! Get back to camp!" Rippletail hissed. Swiftpaw followed Mosspaw's mentor back to the SilverClan camp.

Skywatcher gently laid Mosspaw down at the entrance to the medicine den. "Mosspaw needs help! Fast!" he called.
Featherwhisker burst through the entrance to the medicine den, shortly followed by Cinderpelt. Cinderpelt's eyes widened as she saw the apprentice, bleeding heavily.
"Get cobwebs, poppy seeds, comfrey, goldenrod, dried oak leaf, marigold, any of that!" Featherwhisker demanded. Cinderpelt disappeared into the medicine den, emerging moments later carrying a bundle of herbs. She ran back in, picked up the cobwebs, and dashed back out, laying the cobwebs on the ground.
Cinderpelt chewed the marigold into a pulp and rubbed it into Mosspaw's wound.
Featherwhisker quickly made the goldenrod into a poultice and applied it to Mosspaw's wound.
Mosspaw's breath slowly returned to normal, but she was still bleeding profusely.
Featherwhisker put a little bit of catchweed on Mosspaw's wound, and then, with the help of Cinderpelt, quickly covered the apprentice's wound with cobweb.
Rippletail padded up to the medicine cats. "Will she be okay?" he asked.
"I think, she just won't be able to train for a while," Cinderpelt replied.
Mosspaw's eyes opened. "Will I still become a warrior?" she mewed quietly.
"Yes, young apprentice," Skywatcher soothed.
"Eat these," Featherwhisker demanded, rolling two poppy seeds to Mosspaw. Mosspaw ate the poppy seeds without protest.
Minutes later, Mosspaw fell asleep in the medicine den.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 am

¢нαρтєя ƒσυя

A skinny white tom with a long scar snaking from the tip of his ear all the way to his belly stumbled into the camp. A few cats gasped as they recognized him.
Deadfoot glared at him, remembering him slightly from the Great Battle. "Why are you here, Snowtuft?" the black tom demanded.
"The Dark Forest discovered why I shouldn't have been in the Dark Forest. I should have been in StarClan all along." Snowtuft glanced around and then added, "Or SilverClan, whatever you prefer."
"How do we know you told the truth?" Bluefur growled, stepping out of the warrior den. She looked Snowtuft up and down, remembering Snowtuft like most cats did.
"Do you expect me to come up with such an elaborate story? Besides, the Dark Forest had corrupted me and I finally told them of my backstory," he replied. "Need more proof why I'm here? Ask your leader." Snowtuft looked at Firestar's den and then looked back at the group of SilverClan cats, suspicious of him.
"Fine, why not?" One-eye meowed. One-eye turned around and padded up to the leader's den. "Firestar?" she meowed softly, peeking through the ivy entrance of Firestar's den.
Seconds later, One-eye and Firestar walked out into the clearing. "Hello, Snowtuft," Firestar mewed. "So you've finally arrived."
"Yes. These cats are very suspicious of me. Care to help?" Snowtuft responded.
"Yes, sure." Firestar climbed up an oak tree and sat on a low branch. "Cats of SilverClan, join under the Meeting Tree for a Clan meeting!" he yowled.
Cats padded out of their dens and pooled in the clearing. Lionheart leapt up and settled on the branch under Firestar, and the medicine cats gathered close to the Meeting Tree while all the others cats gathered under the large oak tree.
"Snowtuft has come to join SilverClan," Firestar meowed. When yowls of protest filled the camp, Firestar added, "He has an explanation. Would you like to explain? Or tell them your whole backstory?" Firestar looked at Snowtuft.
"I can say my whole backstory. May I sit under the tree so I may be seen better?" Snowtuft asked, ignoring the accusing looks cats were giving him.
"Yes, go ahead," Firestar replied. The white tom with the long scar raced up to the Meeting Tree and sat at the roots of it. Snowtuft began to tell his story, which would take a very long time to tell all of it.

A white WindClan tom was walking with his patrol along the gorge. The patrol was made of Smallfang, Whitefern, Snowtuft. Whitefern was leading the patrol.
"It's nice that RiverClan has been staying in their territory! They haven't really been staying in their territory lately," Whitefern commented.
"Yes. Very nice," Smallfang responded, and Snowtuft nodded. "Hopefully they'll stay off WindClan territory," Smallfang added grimly.
"Let's get going. We can't just stand here and expect for the border to patrol itself," Snowtuft finally meowed. The patrol of WindClan cats turned and continued to walk for a few tail-lengths, but Smallfang cornered the two cats.
"Whitefern..," he began. "You can't seem to keep your mouth shut... Gossip about me dances out of your mouth... Care to tell why?"
"Smallfang! I never spread any gossip about anyone, let alone you! Did one of your friends accuse me?" Whitefern gasped, lashing her white tail.
Smallfang just laughed quietly. The tortoiseshell tom slid his claws out, his yellow gaze fixed on Whitefern. "I've heard it myself..." Smallfang raised a paw to hit Whitefern off the edge and into the gorge.
"Smallfang! No! Don't do it! Don't become a murderer!" Snowtuft screeched, wishing the rest of his Clan could come and save Whitefern. But it was up to Snowtuft.
Whitefern was frozen in fear. "Smallfang... D-don't," she begged, terror showing in her wide blue eyes.
Smallfang hit Whitefern, and she toppled over and fell into the gorge. Her screams were drowned out by the waterfall as she fell farther into the gorge.
I let my clanmate murder my friend... How could I? It's all my fault. Snowtuft looked at Smallfang, digging his claws into the ground and narrowing his eyes. "How could you do that! Tallstar will have to know of this!" Snowtuft hissed.
"I will get away with this! You'll see," Smallfang responded, licking the small splatter of blood off his left paw, the one he had his Whitefern with.
"You won't! I won't let you, murderer! You'll go to the Dark Forest!" Snowtuft hissed, whipping around and running back to the WindClan camp.
Smallfang ran after Snowtuft. "Who says I will? Maybe if I convince Tallstar I'm innocent and you're guilty you will eventually go to the Dark Forest. StarClan doesn't always pay attention to every cat every second."
"Never!"
Last edited by montmorency on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Streak » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:05 pm

This is awesome! c: I'm so hooked in your writing right now!
𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃
𝒶 𝓏𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒽

streak
she/her
bisexual
beechclan
buttermilks
my kals
minigames

art by foxe on fr

Streak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:05 am

¢нαρтєя ƒινє

Snowtuft burst into the WindClan camp, shortly followed by Smallfang.
"Tallstar!" Snowtuft panted. "Get Tallstar! Murderer!" Deadfoot heard his call and ran to Tallstar's den. Tallstar and Deadfoot emerged side by side seconds later.
"He's a murderer!" Smallfang hissed, staring at Snowtuft. Smallfang was blaming Snowtuft.
Snowtuft had the sickening feeling Smallfang would convince Tallstar that he, Snowtuft, was guilty of murder. "Tallstar. I'm innocent. I promise. Smallfang pushed Whitefern into the gorge." Snowtuft tried to sound calm as possible, but Tallstar could tell he hasn't actually calm.
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the meeting rocks," Tallstar called, climbing up the meeting rocks and sitting down on his haunches. Cats gathered around the general area of the meeting rocks, Smallfang and Snowtuft sitting in the front, under the meeting rocks. "We have two cats here. Only one is responsible for the murder of Whitefern."
Tallstar trusts and knows Smallfang more than me... I'm sure he'll think I'm guilty. Snowtuft stared up at the black and white leader silently.
Tallstar continued. "Now, let me hear your stories. Smallfang, why don't you tell your story first. Begin when you are ready." Tallstar gazed down at his clanmates.
"Okay. I think I'm ready," Smallfang meowed. "I was patrolling the gorge border with Whitefern and Snowtuft." He cast a glance at the white tom sitting next to him. "And then Snowtuft turned around, hissing. He pushed Whitefern into the gorge without explanation. I tried to stop him, but he kept pushing me away. Snowtuft then said he would convict me of murder so her could be 'innocent'. He dashed back to camp and arrived seconds before me."
Tallstar nodded and looked at Snowtuft. "Snowtuft, what is your story?" the WindClan leader asked the white tom.
Snowtuft closed his eyes for a long second and then opened them back up. "Alright. I was patrolling the gorge with Smallfang and Whitefern. Smallfang turned around and walked towards Whitefern slowly, accusing her of gossip about him, though Whitefern told the truth and said she didn't have anything to do with the gossip. Smallfang unsheathed his claws and hit Whitefern, sending her toppling over the edge and into the gorge. Smallfang swiftly licked his claws off and said he would convict me and that I would be sent to the Dark Forest when I die. I said "Never!" and raced back to camp, Smallfang trailing after me. And here we are now."
Tallstar closed his yellow eyes, thinking. Finally he opened them again and spoke. "We will vote who we think is murderer," he meowed. "Each cat find a pebble and place it next to Smallfang if you think he is guilty. Place it next to Snowtuft if you think he in guilty. Everyone got it?" Cats nodded and began to pick up the pebbles scattered around the WindClan camp. They placed their pebbles in the pile of the cat they thought was guilty.
Minutes later Tallstar spoke again. "Has everyone voted?" Cats nodded. "Okay. I will count your votes." Tallstar leapt down from where he was sitting and counted out the pebbles.
"Snowtuft," he began solemnly, "you are the guilty cat. You will be exiled."
Snowtuft closed his eyes, fighting back tears. "I-I'll leave my-myself," he stuttered, standing up and running out of the WindClan camp once and for all. He looked back, but then kept running.

Snowtuft glared at Thistleclaw. "Not if I kill you first," he growled. Snowtuft had encountered Thistleclaw on his wanders as a rouge, a moon after Snowtuft was exiled from WindClan. Thistleclaw had threatened to kill him since he was on ThunderClan territory.
Thistleclaw smiled darkly and pinned Snowtuft to the ground. "Let's see about that," he whispered. Snowtuft struggled and tried to push Thistleclaw off himself, but to no avail. Thistleclaw raised his paw, claws sliding out. Snowtuft let out an agonized cry as Thistleclaw dragged his claws from his ear to his belly.
"I didn't do anything to harm you, and now you do this," Snowtuft rasped. His breathing quickly became fast and shallow; blood was pouring out of his wound, fast and thick.
"You're a rouge. Useless, useless," Thistleclaw hissed. Those were the last words Snowtuft would hear before he died.
Snowtuft opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out. His eyes dulled and closed, and his breathing stopped completely.
Snowtuft awoke in a forest, it was nighttime. He had a long scar stretching from his ear to his belly. Then he realized he was in the Dark Forest. StarClan had believed Smallfang! If only they had seen the murder.., Snowtuft thought sadly.

"The Dark Forest corrupts cats. That is the only reason I turned cruel, evil. I am regretful that I had become what I was." Snowtuft looked at the ground and then back at the SilverClan cats. "And now I am here, finally joining you after all this time."
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋