♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:48 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Poor Sun :C

*Slowly backs out of the room* I AM DEAN DEASTER. FEAR ME *meows aggressively*

OMG HAHA XD
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ Chapter veintisiete

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:40 pm

ՏԱИѺГѦ
Chapter 27

Abruptly Sunora awoke, she flinched a little, opening her eyes only half way, she just barely managed to make out a blurry figure staring down at her. She was confused, where was she, exactly?
Her somewhat blissful state was interrupted by a burning pain on the left side of her temple, she screamed for a moment in utter agony, putting both paws on her head and closing her eyes.
''Sunora, what's the matter?!'' exclaimed a voice that seemed faraway and distant, but in reality was right next to her, there was a loud ringing in her ears, but it began to die down, and Sunora opened her eyes as someone started to shake her shoulders.
It took a brief second for her eyes to focus, all she could see was a blurry pink silhouette. She realized is was Arathorn before her vision was even completely cleared, and she suddenly hugged Arath tightly, refusing to release her grip on him for awhile, just relived it wasn't an FFA officer.
''Oh - ok than,'' Arathorn murmured softly as he gave into her embrace. Sunora released it and looked at Arath, still struggling to remember why they were even here, and why her head and various other parts of her body hurt.
''Arath, what happened?'' Sunora asked, Arath tilted his head slightly, saying, ''you went to the orphanage, remember? And from the best I can tell, a grenade got the back of your car, and you flipped,''
All at once it came back to her, ''oh yes, now I remember,'' Arath smiled down at her, saying jokingly, ''that's good, wouldn't want you having amnesia now would we,'' Sunora weakly laughed, ''no, that'd be no good,'' she replied, feeling a bit dizzy. She touched the side of her head, and then looked down at her paw, it had a good deal of blood on it.
''Don't worry about that,'' Arath said, putting her paw down and adding, ''you'll be fine,'' Sunora half-smiled, replying, ''I hope so,'' there was a pause before she added, ''we have to get going, FFA soldiers are on their way to invading the palace as we speak, we have to stop them,'' before Arath could react and spill out 101 reasons why they shouldn't go, Sunora was on her feet.
A stabbing pain went through Sunora's whole brain and her headache throbbed at full strength, but nonetheless she tried her best to avoid Arath's concerned stare, pretending she was fine.
''See? I'm completely fi-. . .'' Sunora paused mid-sentence, feeling extremely lightheaded, ''I'm . . .'' Arath caught her as she began to fall, lowering her carefully to the cold asphalt ground, ''just lay there, you could still be in shock you know, and that bad gash on your head doesn't exactly help any,'' Arath said gently, with a caring expression on his dust covered face. Sunora smiled meekly up at him, she really was grateful he had found her, if he hadn't, who knows what would have happened.
''Arath, how did you manage to convince your father to let-''
''Freeze!''

Came the loud voice of a dark silhouette just beyond the smoke, both Sunora and Arath turned their heads and jumped a little at the suddenness of the voice, another two viscets following the first appeared out from the smoke, Sunora sucked in a breath at the FFA uniforms and their crude coal black tattoos, she gripped Arathorn's shoulder tightly, visibly shaking.
''Sir, look at his tail! It's the royal green only royalty has,'' one of the viscets smirked big, ''yeah,'' he remarked, ''imagine how easy it'd be storming the palace with the Prince as a hostage,''
Sunora felt Arath stiffen beneath her, and he put a reassuring paw on Sunora's shaky arm that held onto his, as she stared in horror at the soldiers. They both didn't have any weapons as far as she knew, they were defenseless, maybe Arath would be able to get away, but she knew she couldn't.
''Arath, go, save yourself,'' Sunora whispered softly, Arath looked down at her, directly into her eyes, which seemed to almost pierce through her soul, ''I'd never . . .'' he said simply, turning back to the three viscets who were only a few feet away from them now.
''To your feet, boy,'' one of the soldiers said, standing right above them, ''no,'' Arath sneered, but the soldier yanked him to his feet, and he was forced to let go of Sunora, slowly with the help of another soldier they started to drag him away, as he kicked and snapped at the soldiers.
They paused for a moment, and one said, ''should we just leave the chick there?'' Arath continued to struggle violently, but stopped when the soldier also said, ''eh, she might come across an SSRC member and alert them we have the Prince,'' they studied her for a few seconds, and one said with a large smirk, ''I haven't gotten my shooting practice in today,''
Without warning Arathorn jumped for the soldier, tackling him to the ground and knocked him hard on the face, Sunora watched in growing fright, and to make matters worse, her headache was becoming steadily worse as well.
The other two FFA soldiers attempted to pry Arath off but to no avail, he refused to budge. The soldier Arath was on top of, swiftly reached for his gun in the holster, touching it to Arath's throat.
Sunora's head throbbed painfully as she got to her feet, yelling loudly, ''urghh! Stop it!'' she winced, yelling so loud didn't exactly help her headache, but she didn't care.
''I have had enough of you blind cowards!'' the soldiers raised their eye brows, she could feel their smug emotions as they all gave out a laugh, ''the broad thinks she's a heroine or somethin','' Sunora edged closer, leaning her weight on a nearby car next to her, saying angrily, ''can't you see what you're doing? It's all murder, and death, and destruction, and tearing families apart,'' she shook with rage, still inching closer to them.
The soldiers smug expressions abruptly changed to horror for what seemed like no apparent reason, they all started shaking and they all dropped their weapons, including the one holding a gun to Arath's throat, Arath stared in confusion at the soldiers, getting to his feet.
''W-Why am I s-so scared?!'' the one who had been tackled by Arath exclaimed, glancing around at all of the other viscets, he looked towards Sunora, slitting his eyes and slowly reached for he pistol.
Sunora closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the new horror in the three soldiers, and somehow slowly turning the strong emotion into another.
Arath just stood staring at them all, obviously very confused, the one soldier picked up his pistol and turned it to point at Sunora, Arathorn went to take the pistol from the viscet, but Sunora turned to him, eyes now open again, ''there is no need,'' she said, focusing on the soldier, his hand shook uncontrollably as he pointed the gun, he suddenly burst into tears and dropped the pistol once again, and the two other viscets looked at Sunora for a moment, one said, ''lets get the hell outta here!'' the two hastily pulled up their sobbing comrade and sprinted away as fast as they could in the opposite direction.
Sunora felt the soldiers emotions go further and further away into the distance, until she couldn't feel them anymore. Arath looked down the street from which the soldiers had gone, eventually turning his head back to Sunora.
Arathorn stayed silent, probably speechless. Sunora's headache partially subsided, so it wasn't as hard to stand now, she rubbed her head and looked towards the ground, avoiding Arath's gaze.
When she looked up again, Arath was standing beside her, leaning on the same car she was, ''does your head still hurt?'' he asked quietly, Sunora vaguely smiled, ''I'll live. Are you alright?''
''I'm fine,'' Arath replied in the same tone, there was another pause, and he added, ''what did you . . . do to them?'' Sunora touched her head wound before answering, looking down at the fresh blood on her paw from the wound, ''I . . .'' she stared out into the smoke for awhile, trying to put it into words, ''I felt their overly confident, mad-at-the-world and rageful emotions, and I . . . turned them into fear, despair, and sadness,''
Arath picked up a small pebble from the road, ''wow,'' he remarked, Sunora half laughed meekly, saying, ''I didn't know I could do that,'' Arath looked up from his pebble and to Sunora, ''thanks for saving me. Hah, I guess I'm just helpless without you,'' Sunora laughed, ''you, useless? Never,''
Arath took a deep breath, biting his lower lip as he said, ''do you think you could make it to the palace?'' Sunora pondered the question, ''I think so,'' he nodded, ''we don't have to, if you can't do it,''
Sunora shrugged, looking towards him, but realized at that moment as she leaned on the small vehicle, saying with surprise, ''this car has the keys in the ignition!'' Arath looked as well, it did. Sunora reached for the car door and it opened with ease, she looked back to Arathorn with a grin.
''Well, what are you waiting for? Lets get going,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am

~Teya~ wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:
Poor @everyone; that really sucks.... :c
x'D

Poor Herald Sanchez, Jimmy Anderson, Sandy Shells, Bob Bobby, Dean deanster, Sammy Sammster, David Treewee, John Smith, Jane Forster, Hogan smith, Kelly Smith, Jessica Jounes, Willard Wilber, María Antonio, Mario Antonio, Lucía García, María Fernández, Paula González, Daniela Rodríguez, Daniel Rodríguez, Danny Rodríguez, Richard Rodríguez, Donald Rodríguez, Dave Rodríguez, Donny Rodríguez, Denny Rodríguez, Marc Conover, Alex Lee, Eric Spencer, Pol Franks, Pau Fernando, Hugo Pérez, Arnau Pérez, Julia Martin, Martina Gomez, Laia Johnson, Carlos Donahue, Carla Singer, Mireia Ganster, Sarah Colt, Rose Tate, James Tate, Janet Donahue . . .

*Continues spelling out names while everyone walks out of room slowly*
Oh my... e,e

Ha-ha, go Sunora!! :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:44 am

She's not driving...Right?
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:37 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
She's not driving...Right?

Nooooo, shes not driving! X'D They would probably crash immediately lmao

~Teya~ wrote:
Poor @everyone; that really sucks.... :c
x'D

Poor Herald Sanchez, Jimmy Anderson, Sandy Shells, Bob Bobby, Dean deanster, Sammy Sammster, David Treewee, John Smith, Jane Forster, Hogan smith, Kelly Smith, Jessica Jounes, Willard Wilber, María Antonio, Mario Antonio, Lucía García, María Fernández, Paula González, Daniela Rodríguez, Daniel Rodríguez, Danny Rodríguez, Richard Rodríguez, Donald Rodríguez, Dave Rodríguez, Donny Rodríguez, Denny Rodríguez, Marc Conover, Alex Lee, Eric Spencer, Pol Franks, Pau Fernando, Hugo Pérez, Arnau Pérez, Julia Martin, Martina Gomez, Laia Johnson, Carlos Donahue, Carla Singer, Mireia Ganster, Sarah Colt, Rose Tate, James Tate, Janet Donahue . . .

*Continues spelling out names while everyone walks out of room slowly*
Oh my... e,e

Ha-ha, go Sunora!! :D

Yass ;D

(sorry I've been away guys, for anyone who doesn't know I was away camping, but, I'm back now! woo!)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ⚔ ☀ Chapter veintiocho

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:11 am

All
Chapter 28

Murlé twitched his ears, listening for a SSRC palace guard to come around the corner, when none did he began to walk slowly through the large palace garden.
Just moments ago he had snagged a palace guard's uniform from an unsuspecting guard nearby, the only problem was if anyone saw his face, they'd know immediately he was an impostor and shoot him on the spot.
While he walked through the garden, he did his best to look away from any guards passing nearby, they seemed to be swarming everywhere, and there was no way he could take them all on, not that he wouldn't try in worse case scenario. It had taken him forever to get this uniform, so he wasn't going to try and blow his cover anytime soon, ''but the second I see Escarlata . . .'' Murlé thought to himself as he walked through the garden up towards the palace, ''he's dead,''
He smiled to himself, beginning to become lost in his vengeful thoughts, ''soon I'll have my revenge, very soon, just like General Engaño said I would,''
Hopping up the cobblestone steps to the back palace entrance, he was only a few feet away from the door when he finally realized it was guarded by two viscets, and he had done nothing to hide his face. The two viscets glared at him for a moment, swiftly pointing their guns at Murlé as one said, ''hold it! . . . we know exactly who you are Murlé Burns,''
Murlé stood stalk still, ''how could I have been so stupid?'' ''so you two are a fan of mine, eh? I could give you my autograph if you'd like,'' both SSRC guards cocked back their weapons when Murlé reached for something in his jacket, so he shrugged, raising his hands slightly above his shoulders, adding, ''ok fine, no autograph than. Your loss,''
''We have orders to shoot any and all FFA members, or take them to the brig, and you're certainly no exception,'' the guard to the right sneered, Murlé smiled, ''oh, c'mon guys? But I could've showed you so many cool tricks, like this one,'' without warning Murlé ducked away from the two guards and threw a small but effective rope-like object on the legs of the guard to the right, the peculiar device contracted around the viscets legs, causing him to fall down.
Murlé quickly threw another on the same viscets arms so he couldn't shoot, narrowly avoiding the singing bullets of the second viscet.
Hiding behind a nearby large tree attached to the garden, the single palace guard ran into the garden, turning left and right to find him, slowly Murlé climbed up the tree, waiting for just the right moment.
When it came, he leaped from the oak, and onto the guard, hitting him just right so he was knocked out. Murlé took in a deep breath, dragging both of the guards into the bushes and gagging them so no passerby guards would see them, which would then alert the whole palace and mess with his plan.
Striding into the palace, he saw only a single guard on the whole floor, easily using his rope-like device and dragging them into a closet, and continuing to do the same thing on each floor, but he wanted to save his gun for only one viscet. ''This is going to be a piece of cake,'' he whispered with a small laugh.
Taking out his pistol and loading it to its full capacity, he put he gun back into the holster and went exploring into the rooms, finding only the occasional guard, he went up to the second floor and third floor, only more guards to put into closets.
There were five floors in total, so he must be close, he had to be, he just had to be!
Climbing up the stairs to the fourth floor, Murlé could've sworn he heard feet going up the stairs behind him, he stopped for a moment, they were coming closer. Hastily he ran faster up the staircase and down the hall to the nearest corner, and putting his back to the wall, just out of view of whoever was coming up the stairs.

''Oh Arath, I'm fine, really, I can walk myself,'' Sunora pleaded as they climbed up to the fourth floor of the palace, she knew it'd be harder without leaning her weight on Arathorn's shoulder, but she just hated feeling like she couldn't do anything herself.
''What if you fall and get hurt? No sir, I'll help you. Besides, I was going to drop you off at the hospital but you wouldn't let me, so I'm responsible for you,'' Arath said firmly, Sunora rolled her eyes, there was no way she could sit in a dreary old hospital bed all day knowing what was going on, she'd go crazy with worry.
''Alright, just one more floor,'' Arath said out of breath, coming to the top of the hall of the fourth floor, ''father and mother are probably on the highest balcony watching everything,'' Sunora nodded, but suddenly thought she felt the presence of someone close by - their emotions that is.
But it was probably just a guard, there had to be one around here somewhere, they were all over outside, but not a one was to be found in the inside of the palace. She couldn't make out anything, just knew someone was close by.
''Come on,'' Arath said, lightly tugging her towards the next set of stairs and going up them carefully, eventually they came to the end, stepping up the last stair. Together they walked down the hall and to the large outside balcony.
A guard came out of nowhere and approached them, ''whoa, are you two alright?'' they both stopped, not expecting a guard after never seeing any others, ''yeah, we'll be fine, we're just going to see what my father is doing, he's on the balcony, correct?'' the guard nodded, staring in astonishment at their appearance, all dusty and scratched up, not to mention Sunora looked like she had gotten hit by truck, at least that was probably the guard's impression.
''Oh, and by the way, where are all the guards on all the other floors?'' Sunora asked, looking to the guard, he raised an eye brow, staring at them like they had gone mad or something, what do you mean, we have a guard posted on each floor,'' Sunora shook her head, ''we didn't see any,'' she said, and the guard scratched his head with a confused look, ''I'll just go check it out, I'm sure you just missed them,'' with that the guard marched off, the pair looked at each other and shrugged, going on their way.
Noticing Arath tense up as they neared the door to the balcony, Sunora looked up at him, asking, ''what's wrong, Arath?'' he looked down at her, biting his lower lip and said, ''I kinda . . . ran away in a sense, to go looking for you,'' Sunora wasn't at all surprised, knowing full well Escarlata would never allow Arath to go out on his own during such a crisis, ''lets just hope your father will understand,''

Opening one of the large double doors to the outside balcony, Arath and Sunora walked through, there was a slight, almost inaudible creak when Ararth closed the golden-colored door, his father stood, staring out into the distance, his ears moved at the sound and he turned his head, looking towards the two, but especially Arathorn.
''And where might you have been?'' his father said, slitting his eyes slightly, but then seemed to notice Sunora leaning her weight on Arath, adding with concern, ''dear god, what happened to you?''
Sunora half smiled, ''a grenade next to my car, I suppose,'' Escarlata strode over to them, examining Sunora's head wound, ''you shouldn't even be standing Sunora, this gash is serious,'' his father remarked, with Arath joining in, ''I tried to tell her that but she wouldn't listen,'' his father looked to him now, pausing before saying, ''well, I guess I owe you an apology, Sunora could still be down in the city if it wasn't for you,'' Arath resisted the strong urge to grin big with his father's approval, but simply nodded.
''I feel fine, really Escarlata,'' Sunora said, rubbing the back of her neck. ''Arath, do you mind going inside and finding a few bandages and medicine for Sunora?'' the King asked, ''I don't think I need any,'' Sunora remarked, Arath laughed, saying, ''It'll only take a moment. I'll be right back,'' before she could protest, Arath went through the balcony doors and down the hall, searching for some sort of bandages and ointment.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ⚔ ☀ Chapter veintinueve

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:22 am

All
Chapter 29

Strolling down the empty hall Arathorn came to a door he knew to be a bathroom, going in and opening a small cupboard he soon found a roll of cloth and a small bottle of ointment. ''This'll have to do,'' Arath muttered, looking down at the bottle and make-shift bandages. After leaving the bathroom and walking back down the hall, he glanced something out of the corner of his eye. He paused, taking a step backwards and staring down the hall he had just passed, there was a door cracked open that had previously been shut, he knew because Sunora and him had walked passed it before.
Arath perked his ears, hearing nothing, he began to inch closer to the open door just a little ways down the hall, coming close now, he stood right by the door, swiftly turning to the other side.
There was the guard he had talked to, ''what was he doing knocked out in a closet with rope binding him?!'' Arath stooped down, dropping the contents in his hands and touching the back of the guards head, and finding a hint of blood on his paw when he removed it. Definitely knocked clean out, someone was in the palace, and they weren't messing around.
Arathorn jumped to his feet, entirely on alert now, they could be anywhere, but hopefully they were not aware that his father and Sunora were nearby, or else . . .
Walking slowly through the hall, Arath looked for whoever had knocked out the officer. Of course, he wasn't even armed, but that didn't stop him. Arath took a deep breath, as quietly as viscetly possible, attempting to calm his fast beating heart, if the viscet or viscets heard him, then he wouldn't have the element of surprise, which right now, was all he had.
Turning another corner, his eyes abruptly met a figure in an SSRC uniform with their back turned to him, about to breathe a sigh of relief and call out for help, he realized how they seemed to be stalking around the corner, and he could just barely see something black on the back of their neck, between the SSRC hat and jacket.
Arathorn held in a breath, creeping up towards the viscet silently, and right when he was just a foot or two away from him, he pounced onto the unsuspecting undercover FFA agent, ''so you're the one taking out all of our people?'' Arath said, holding him down the best he could.
Until the next moment Arathorn couldn't see the viscet's face, since he had slammed it into the ground forcefully, but now the viscet turned, glaring up at Arath with a deep hate in his reddish pink eyes.

''Yeah,'' Murlé sneered, ''it was all me,'' feeling the Prince loosen his grip on the Lieutenant with surprise, Murlé took advantage of the moment and pushed Arath violently against the nearest wall.
''But I thought . . . -'' Arath murmured, making no attempt to resist. Murlé cut in, ''you thought I was dead, or rotting in a hole somewhere?'' he was glad to finally see the Prince, wishing he could choke all the life out of him, but that'd take too long, and he needed to do it to the King first.
''No! Wh-why would you even think that?!'' Arathorn said in a confused voice, but he knew better than to give into the Princes' games, he didn't even try that hard to help him when he was about to be executed, and gave out an order to kill him after he escaped. No, the Prince played all nice and innocent, and so did his brat girlfriend or whatever, who was hopefully gone by now, but they really just wanted to toy with him for awhile until the Prince got bored with him, just like Engaño had said.
''Shut up your highness, you might summon your daddy if you whine to loud,'' Murlé snarled, suddenly having an idea. Jerking the Prince to his feet, along with pointing his pistol right on the side of his neck, he added, ''you're coming with me, just for a little insurance,'' the Prince struggled, but he was no match for him. Murlé began to drag him closer to where he assumed this balcony Arath had talked about was, and more importantly, King Escarlata.
''Murlé, I don't understand. I thought that you were free, living your life away somewhere where you could be happy,'' Arath said, and he in return rolled his eyes in annoyance. ''You're so pathetic, you can't fool me anymore with your 'I care about you' routine, it's all fake,'' Murlé remarked, gripping Arathorn's arm tightly, which just happened to be the one of which he shot more than two months ago, Arathorn flinched, trying to tug away from his grasp as they walked.
''What on earth are you even talking about? I do care about you, not that you have seemed to return the favor,'' the Prince snapped, but Murlé shook his head, saying, ''oh, so that's the reason you took me away? You wanted me for favors,'' Arath looked towards him, ''if by 'took' you mean you gladly jumped into the helicopter away from Solo un Sueño then yes, I took you away,'' Arathorn remarked in a growing anger.
''I was just confused than, delusional,'' Murlé said, yanking Arath down the hall and turning. ''if having a conscience means delusional to you, I really don't know what to tell you, Murlé,'' Murlé smirked, ignoring Arath's comment, as he saw a large golden door leading to an outside balcony, ''this must be it,'' he thought. ''I'm so close,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Uh oh.
'Uh oh,' in general.
Just... uh oh.
*is alarmed*
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:24 am

Uh oh.
'Uh oh,' in general.
Just... uh oh.
*is alarmed*

Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 pm

тнe ғιnale ιѕ coмιng, geт ready.
Coming to you in 5 to 10 business days.
(JUST KIDDING! -- maybe lol)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me