It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby pillowa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 am

I drew Cecil ;v;
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3650430
- - - - - -
Dear Leaf,
Who does Jerky-Mc-Jerkface think he is? Who wouldn't care if I was sick?
Do you wanna know what Jerky-Mc-Jerkface reminds me of?
Monday, cuz nobody likes him.
I kinda feel bad for him though, isn't it lonely without any friends?
Anyway, my cold is getting better, thanks for worrying. I accidentally set my homework on fire- and oh man, it's already the third time this week... I hope they understand it was because of my cold...

And to Umbra:
I wo-
Wait...
I feel a sneeze comi-----
*rest of page is burned off*
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:20 am

Hey, I'm pretty weird!
Pet's name: Chessan

Name: Chessan
Surname: Marel

Sexuality: Demiromantic

Personality: quiet and reserved, Chessan doesn't like to get involved with a lot of people, she usually lives in isolation as a result of her "cold". She doesn't talk a lot and prefers reading to any kind of sports or parties with dancing. She has a very small ring of friends, which are open. Just pm me if you want to be one. She is kind and compassionate to those she knows well, but can seem cold and reserved to others, because she is used to being teased for her frost.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Chessan is stuck with a permanent cold, but this isn't just any cold, although she does suffer from the common symptoms like congested nose and headache. This special cold also causes her to actually have a cloud of frost around her. It is not contagious, but it is able to freeze anyone who touches her for a long time.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:27 am

SmolDrago wrote:Hey, I'm pretty weird!
Pet's name: Chessan

Name: Chessan
Surname: Marel

Sexuality: Demiromantic

Personality: quiet and reserved, Chessan doesn't like to get involved with a lot of people, she usually lives in isolation as a result of her "cold". She doesn't talk a lot and prefers reading to any kind of sports or parties with dancing. She has a very small ring of friends, which are open. Just pm me if you want to be one. She is kind and compassionate to those she knows well, but can seem cold and reserved to others, because she is used to being teased for her frost.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Chessan is stuck with a permanent cold, but this isn't just any cold, although she does suffer from the common symptoms like congested nose and headache. This special cold also causes her to actually have a cloud of frost around her. It is not contagious, but it is able to freeze anyone who touches her for a long time.

Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:18 pm

(funny how i post here more then my diary WHEEZE also i made umbra a drawing! viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3650594)

bonjour book seems like the school has entered into morbid chaos
at this point i dont have time for drama especially from ari. BUT this umbra guy is very suspicious as i stated in last entry an entity maybe a spirit of some sort is present in the school the moment while this umbra appeared i dont trust him hes oddly kinda to everyone something also tells me that umbra isnt his real name
-Au revoir vin-

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:39 pm

with all these drawings i'm gonna need to make a thing on the front page for all the art for this
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Dear Leaf
Omg! Today the craziest thing happened to me. This girl named Poppet came up to me today and talked to me! I am totally. Freaked. Out. Of course, I didn't talk to her, my voice is all sore from this stupid eternal cold, I just nodded. She asked me if I was new, then welcomed me! Then she tried to hug me. Of course, I ran away! I could not let her touch me, because she might get frozen! And the last thing I need is another person scared of me. The peculiar thing, she didn't seem to think it was freaky that I had a cloud of frost floating around me. More on this later, goodbye for now, Chessan M.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:03 pm

poppet hasn't been active in forever ahh
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:21 pm

ahhhhh

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:32 pm

rip anne. i just noticed i traded her ;'(

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Hey leaf!
Its me Tigo again sorry I have not on recently (in on i mean writing) I have been doing alot of work. i have been inventing new things and types of machines, i think my work so going on smoothly right now. I have been also very stressed with family issues but on the good side I heard Lolas twin is coming, she was talking about him and how annoying he is. yesterday ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶d̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶p̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ i overheard lola's conversation with her brother ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ they were fighting over something i dont know but i gotta go i have a phone-call
bye!
-Tigo WolfMore
today was the worst day ever! by the way i just read your entry tigo nice 'skills'. anywho my ̶a̶d̶o̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶ annoying brother just joined this school and this is why i officially hate this school. he always annoys me and tries to brain-wash me. ̶ ̶i̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶? well i read the new drama, its getting reaaaaaaaaaal spicy between everyone, I mean thats why i stay out of it! ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶o̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶ ok dont mind all my mistakes its dark in here!! and im super tired,
bye leaf
-Lola Kaika.
i'm tanner ̶l̶o̶l̶a̶s̶ ̶'̶a̶d̶o̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶'̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ lolas 'annoying' twin brother. i mean im not that bad, i have read through all of the entries and i think everyone seems cool, like wow! im so amazed. but i will introduce myself! i am tanner lolas 'twin' brother and i am younger than her by 30 seconds im so upset im the youngest she gets everything first!! i dont know why because we are the same age i dont get life sometimes! by the way i can brain wash my sister! technically control her mind haha. well i got it from my dads side of the family, and lolas power is from our mom and grandma. well gotta go! byeeyeyey
-Tanner Kaika.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me