♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who's your favorite?

Prince Arathorn!
16%
Murlé!
21%
Sunora!
11%
I'm not quite sure yet
21%
They all sux >:P (jk, I love them all equally!)
32%

Total votes : 19

☀ Chapter de diecisiete

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 pm

ՏԱИѺГѦ:
Chapter 17

Amidst the shouts and overall commotion, Sunora struggled to hear her own thoughts, everyone else was busy with their own and their emotions were becoming stronger, making it even more hard to make out a singular emotion from any given viscet, and on top of that, she and Arath were trying to talk some sense into Escarlata.
''He can't do this!'' Sunora thought, her despair growing with every fleeting moment, the FFA Lieutenant was now on the stage as four SSRC soldiers readied their weapons, it was only a matter of time before they were ready, and they shouted to fire.
She may not believe in this FFA officer as much as Arath but she sure wasn't going to let them execute him for the sake of Arath and for the sake of Murlé himself.
She also didn't understand why Escarlata had wanted so many citizens of Ciudad Amarilla to come and watch, it just seemed so barbaric to her, there were even a number of viscling children mixed in with the crowd.
''Kill 'em already!'' one viscet in the crowd yelled above the others, ''yeah, kill the scum!'' another chimed in, ''stop wasting time, I want some action!'' a third said.
Abruptly Sunora found herself leaping on top of the stage and exclaiming angrily, ''you cowards, you insensitive soulless monsters!'' the whole crowd swiftly fell silent, and there was not a sound to be heard.
''You don't even know who this viscet is, yet you gladly wish him to be killed?'' Sunora asked, and one viscet muttered, ''he's from the FFA, they're all evil,'' a loud commotion started up again as everyone yelled in agreement, but Sunora wasn't finished yet, exclaiming, ''I'll tell you who he is, Murlé Burns, yeah, that's right, he has a name, and just like the rest of us, hes made mistakes and done questionable things, but haven't we all for god sakes?'' Sunora raised her head up high, looking down at all of the silent viscets, some looked ashamed, but most didn't at all look convinced.
''The FFA are nothing but evil, money and blood driven murders that kill countless viscets every year to keep their power!'' one said, and all the others cheered in agreement.
''That's the easy way to sum in all up and you know it,'' Sunora said, looking around the crowd as she spoke, ''do you seriously think every single Free for All officer doesn't actually believe their cause is for the good, and for the better?''
One of the viscets who had countered her before opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again, and Sunora said, ''don't you see, not all FFA soldiers are bad, they just haven't been allowed all their lives to think for themselves, to make their own choices-''
King Escarlata interrupted, raising his hand and said in an authoritative voice, ''that's quite enough Sunora, get down from there,'' Sunora clenched her teeth but complied, jumping down from the structure and stood by Arathorn's side, who had been silent since she had gotten up on the stage.
''Alright Sunora,'' the King began in a matter-a-fact tone, ''you say FFA officers are never allowed a choice, so I'll just have to show you it makes no difference,'' the crowd were all fixed on their King, eyes wide wondering what he would do next.
He spoke, looking up at Murlé, ''I, King Escarlata Orgulloso Sirena, give you, Free for All Lieutenant Coronel Murlé Burns, a simple choice,'' Sunora glanced at Arathorn's confused face and then looked to Murlé, who looked equally as confused.
The King continued, ''one, I give you the same exact position you would have in the FFA, a Lieutenant, in the Scarlet Scars Resistance Core, or,'' a few in the crowd gasped, but Escarl ignored them, fixing his gaze on Murlé, ''two, you can be executed for regicide on the spot and die as a common, no good FFA officer - your choice,''
Sunora held her breath, and knew Arath was doing the same thing as they both looked up at Murlé impatiently, Murlé stood stalk still, and she couldn't read off of him at all, his emotions were quiet.
''Well?'' Escarlata added in noticeable irritation, and Murlé finally said with a snarl, ''I'll go with option number three,'' the whole crowd stared at him in amazement and horror as his hands were not bound and he revealed a pistol behind his back, and aimed towards the audience, ''if you shoot me, I'll get ten viscets flat before I hit the ground,'' Murlé said in a rather calm voice as he looked at all of the SSRC members around him, ''no Murlé no,'' Sunora screamed inside her head, ''why did he have to choose the hard way?'' all around her was the fear and horror in the crowd, and even the SSRC soldiers, who obviously didn't want to be responsible for the death of anyone.
Sunora heard the whispers of someone talking to King Escarlata and Arathorn, ''your Majesty, Prince, come with me,'' Escarlata quietly disappeared into the crowd before Murlé could get any ideas, but Arath refused and stayed, looking up at Murlé with something along the lines of pity and regret.
Murlé glanced over at Arath and Sunora for a moment, visibly clenching his teeth and looking away, ''don't try anything,'' he growled to the officers, backing away and jumping off the stage, and sprinting into the woods behind, a few of the SSRC soldiers ran after Murlé, firing off their weapons as they trailed him into the deep forest.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Chapter dieciocho

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 am

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 18

Sounds of cheering, screams, gasps, and crying visclings had all died down now, but Arath could still hear them and the words of his father and of Murlé fresh in his memory.
Why did Murlé have to do this, he had pointed a gun at innocent citizens that Arath's family swore to protect and put above all others, now that he thought about it, ever since he had met Murlé he hadn't really been thinking about anyone else's well being.
Why did he care so much, why did he not just simply let him go when he had gotten into that rescue helicopter and flown away to eventually forget about him, he was nothing special, nothing much really that stood out to show he could become a better being . . . why bother?
''Why bother,'' the two words ran through his head over and over again, as he stood next to the big wooden stage, all alone the place seemed desolate and deserted.
His mind played the last few days back in his head, ''what had he done, to deserve his sympathy, or compassion?'' he thought about his fathers own words, ''you say FFA officers are never allowed a choice, so I'll just have to show you it makes no difference,'' what if his father had been right all along, what if it didn't make a difference?
His father had given Murlé a choice of redemption, and he had chosen to refuse, what if an SSRC soldier caught up to him, or even a citizen of Amarilla who knew who he was saw him, and Murlé injured or killed them?
He couldn't let that happen, he just couldn't, it would all lead back to he himself bringing Murlé to Ciudad Amarilla in the first place - it would be his fault, it would all be on him.
Maybe it had been wrong of him to have brought Murlé here, and he should've just left him in Solo un where he rightfully belonged, he was selfish in bringing him here and expecting him to become a good viscet from the moment he arrived, all he had done was endanger his own viscet-people and those he loved.
Arathorn flinched as he felt the paw of another viscet touch his left shoulder, he had been so deep in thought he hadn't noticed anyone, ''Arath,'' they said softly, and Arathorn turned to see Sunora, and he smiled down at her, turning away and exhaling, he looked up at the still clear blue sky and the large vibrant city to the right of him.
''We could always go looking for Murlé,'' Sunora suggested, but Arath shook his head slowly, ''no, I don't think so . . . my father was right,'' Sunora cocked her head slightly, asking, ''about what?''
''Everything, I suppose,'' Arath answered simply, looking back to Sunora, who appeared to be thinking about something.
Arathorn began to walk away, but then Sunora blurted out, ''That's it, you're just going to give up?'' Arath stopped, but didn't turn to look at her, saying, ''there's nothing more I can do, he made his choice, and he chose to run away,''
''You can't exactly blame him for not wanting to join the organization that killed his own family,'' Sunora said, Arath sighed deeply, closing his eyes for a moment, ''like you said, I had nothing to do with that, and I can't change the past either, he had a chance to change and he didn't want it, case closed,'' with that Arath walked away briskly, not wanting to talk about it anymore, he had made his decision.
After awhile of walking about the palace grounds, he found he father standing by the gardens, fingering a rose bush, Arath approached, waiting awhile to speak, but his father beat him to it, ''what a commotion back there, wasn't it?''
''Yeah,'' Arath quickly replied, watching his father as he plucked a fresh red rose from the rose bush they were standing by, as his father said, ''you were right, he really did escape - I thought he was bluffing for sure,'' Arathorn's fathers began to pluck the rose pedals one by one as Arath said, ''I told you, but you didn't believe me . . . I just wish you would've let him go,'' the King continued to gaze down as he removed the rose pedals, ''and what, let him prance back to Solo un as he is very likely doing right now anyway?'' his father asked mockingly, and Arath stared down at the ground, saying, ''are you going to use the tracker on him, from when he was in prison?''
''I'll let you decide,'' his father answered back, ''you're the one that brought him here after all,'' Arath paused, Murlé didn't have much of a chance of escaping if he said yes.
Arath closed his eyes tightly, somewhat shameful of his response, ''Do it,'' he opened them again, and his father looked to approve his choice, he nodded his head and was beginning to walk away when he paused, turning back and saying, ''oh, one more thing,'' Arath looked up to meet his fathers gaze, as he added, ''dead or alive?''
''Either,'' Arath shrugged swallowing hard, already feeling a pit in his stomach full of regret, but it had to be done.
His father smiled, turning away again and strolling down the cobblestone path leading out of the garden, dropping the rose stem behind him half-mindedly, that no longer had any pedals left.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter diecinueve

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:24 pm

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 19

Running, running, running.
It seemed the single thing he was capable of, for what was at least a few hours he had ran and ran and ran some more, but he just couldn't do it anymore, his legs felt like noodles, and if he stopped, he knew they wouldn't be able to start up again.
He never realized just how vast the city of Amarilla was when he first laid eyes upon it, in a whole the city must have at least measured two miles, and around that were various small towns which he had ventured into to find a way across the ocean to get out of Ciudad Amarilla, he did this for a long while, when he found none he decided his only option was to swim the span of a half mile to the other side of ''the Golden city'', and when he was done that, SSRC soldiers still managed to find him, so he crisscrossed around Amarilla back and forth, right and left, and now he didn't even know where he was!
Down dirty alleyways and up streets, it was now getting dark, sunset was awhile back and there were only hints of pink and orange left in the sky, Murlé slowed to a walk, sporting himself on a brick building to catch his breath, ''there is no way they can find me now,'' he thought to himself assuredly, now that all the adrenaline had left him from the long chase, he found himself extremely hungry, after all he hadn't eaten all day, and not much the day before either, and it was starting to get to him, slowly but surely.
After a minute or two of catching his breath, he tortuously began to walk again, he feet ached, his whole body hurt and ached in fact, but he knew he couldn't stay out in the open like this, he had to find some sort of protection to hide in for the night before he could find his way out of this endless maze in the morning.
His clothes and fur were still wet from being in the salty Azul ocean, and a cool night breeze was starting to kick up, Murlé shivered, walking down an empty street, almost all the lights were out, but he could just make out in the pale moonlight a large three story building with a barn to the back of it.
He jumped at his chance for shelter, briskly trotting towards the barn, staying as far away from the three story building as possible, if anyone was in there he didn't want to disturb them.
Eventually he made it past the building and to the barn, that was around 20-30 yards away from the brick building, so if someone came out of the building and towards the barn, Murlé would have enough time to sneak out of a window or something and leave before they ever knew he was there.
As quiet as viscetly possible, Murlé walked around to the back of the barn, seeing a large window he opened it with a creak, sliding through.
He fell in back first, bracing for impact of the hard sandy ground, but instead felt the soft and somewhat prickly feeling of hay beneath his back, Murlé relaxed for the first time since he had escaped, immediately closing his heavy eye lids and falling fast asleep, just barely making out the sing-song chirps of crickets as he dozed off.

''I'm tellin' ya Sarah, I see a paw!'' Murlé abruptly awoke to the sound of a voice, reluctantly he opened his eyes, he was completely covered in hay, must have sunk into it when he was asleep.
''Stop trying to scare me Frankie, it won't work,'' the voice of another viscet said in reply to the other, from what Murlé could make out, they were visclings, roughly the boy was a young teen, and the little girl was pre-teen.
''I'm tellin' you, it's true, no foolin','' the viscling named Frankie said adamantly, gazing towards the large hay stack Murlé hid in, Murlé looked down and noticed one of his front paws was sticking out, slowly he retracted it when the boy viscling wasn't looking, but the viscling turned and saw it, exclaiming, ''look, see! It's goin' back into the hay!''
The girl viscling, Sarah, sighed and looked towards the direction of Murlé, saying, ''Frankie, you promised to stop lying when we went to the orpha-'' Sarah stopped, staring at the hay eyes widened, ''are those eyes?'' she managed to squeak, staring directly into Murlé's eyes, Murlé held his breath, he didn't quite know what to do.
''I told 'yuh so!'' Frankie said victoriously, ''I wasn't lyin','' he added, head up high, but Sarah didn't seem to care anymore, ''who are you?'' she asked quietly, inching towards the hay stack.
Murlé's heart raced, he wanted to run away, but his whole body still ached and he desperately needed some sort of food for energy, he waited a good while before saying anything.
'' . . . Murlé,'' he said in a low, barely audible tone, Sarah sat next to the hay a few feet away, while Frankie still stood in the same spot, ''hello Murlly, nice to meet you, I'm Sarah, and my brother over there is Frankie, he can be a little annoying at times,'' Sarah said, and Frankie quickly exclaimed, ''hey!''
Murlé smiled faintly at Sarah's pronunciation of ''Murlé'' and Frankie's small outburst, he felt like they were good kids, and he could possibly trust them.
''Do you need anything, food, water?'' Sarah asked, and Murlé nodded, ''Frankie, get some food and water,'' Sarah said turning back to him, ''aw man, why me? We were only supposed to feed the horses and chickens and things, not some hobo,'' Frankie said, Sarah glared at him, and Frankie reluctantly walked out of the barn, in a flash, he came back with a plate of eggs, bacon, potatos and a large glass of orange juice.
Frankie handed the plate and glass to Sarah, and she slid them over to the hay stack, where Murlé paused, but slowly slid the plate and glass into the hay, saying gratefully, ''thank you,''
Sarah grinned, ''you're welcome,'' Frankie sat down next to Sarah, saying, ''he was thankin' me, I was the one that painstakingly brought him his free breakfast,''
''Oh Frankie,'' Sarah said in an annoyed voice, elbowing Frankie playfully, and added, ''why are you in the hay stack anyway?'' Murlé stopped eating for a moment, contemplating whether or not he should tell them the truth, but he decided since they had been so kind, he mind as well return the favor with honesty, ''hiding,'' he said simply, and Frankie laughed, saying, ''even I can see that,'' Sarah elbowed him again, then turned back to Murlé, ''why are you hiding?'' Murlé sighed deeply, then said, ''running away,'' Sarah cocked her head, ''from who?'' she asked curiously.
''From . . . everyone,'' he answered, he felt a bit ashamed of letting these two innocent visclings help him, they could get into trouble, or maybe even worse.
''Can ya be just a 'lil more specific?'' Frankie asked in a somewhat irritated voice, Sarah elbowed him for the third time, but waited for Murlé's response nonetheless.
''The King, the Prince, the ''gifted'', the SSRC, the lot!'' Murlé snapped, a little louder than he meant too, he was just tired of being hunted down, he was tired of it all.
''Whoa, what'd ya do, break an heirloom, pick a flower from their gardens?'' Frankie asked eagerly, Sarah elbowed him again, harder than usual, ''Ow!'' he exclaimed in annoyance.
''No . . . nothing like that,'' Murlé said slowly, the two visclings leaned in curiously, he continued, ''I shot the Prince and tried to kill the King,'' Murlé said simply, waiting for their most likely terrified responses, but he just didn't care at that moment.
''You shot Prince Arath?!'' Sarah gasped, and Murlé nodded, ''he forgave me, though,'' Murlé answered, both Sarah and Frankie cocked their heads, Sarah said, ''well than why are you hiding, if he forgave you?''
''I tried to kill King Escarlata,'' Murlé said, and Sarah put her paws on her hips, ''well why'd you go and ruin everything by doing that?!'' Murlé sighed again, saying, ''it's not important now, I need to go, you're in danger just being around me,''
''aw shucks, but I wanted to know how you tried to kill the King!'' Frankie said, and Sarah elbowed him yet again, as Murlé slowly emerged out of the hay, turning to the window from which he had come, he tried to open it to find that it was jammed, not paying attention to the two visclings he heard Sarah suck in a breath in fright, Murlé quickly turned to them and they both looked out of nowhere scared.
''What's the matter?'' Murlé asked looking down at them with concern, Sarah took a step back, shaking, and she said stuttering, ''it's all a trick, the FFA have come to take us back!'' Murlé raised an eye brow, utterly confused, ''what? No-'' but Sarah shook her head, and Frankie stood in front of her in a protecting stance, ''they took us away from our parents, and you're one of them!'' Murlé shook his head, ''I am, well, I'm not, I'm not really anymore, you just don't understand,'' Murlé said, taking a step towards them, but they took a step back when he did.
Right then there was a loud knock on the barn door, they tried to open the door but evidently Frankie had locked it, Murlé looked at them pleadingly, ''SSRC, open up!'' came a voice, the two visclings looked to Murlé and the barn door several times, before Sarah glanced towards Murlé and pointed at the hay stack, without a second thought he hid in the hay stack once more, and Frankie opened the barn door.
''Anything I can do for ya?'' Frankie asked, two SSRC soldiers walked in slowly, staring around the large barn, ''have you heard any strange noises, kids?'' one of the officers asked, the two visclings shook their heads in ''no'', the soldiers walked around, looking into horse stalls and the tack room, after a few minutes they came back.
''All clear over here Coronel,'' one said, the other nodded, walking to the door, but then paused, ''did you check the haystack, Lieutenant?'' the Lieutenant looked at the ground, ''no sir,'' he replied, and the other viscet said, ''well get to it than, we don't have all day Lieutenant, I wish that dang tracker hadn't stopped working,'' Sarah and Frankie's eyes widened as the Lieutenant walked towards the hay stack, but the Coronel stopped him, ''oh Lieutenant,'' the soldier stopped, looking back at his commanding officer as he added, ''remember, orders are bring the bloody coward back dead or alive, the Prince said it himself,'' the Lieutenant nodded, resuming walking towards the hay stack.
Murlé suddenly felt full of confusion and a growing rage, ''Arathorn said that?'' he thought to himself, ''I thought he was on my side?'' Murlé glared at the officer just a few feet away from him now, ready to pounce, ''I thought he cared . . . ''
''Officer!'' Sarah yelled, ''I just saw someone by the orphanage!'' rapidly the two SSRC members ran out of the barn and towards the orphanage, not even looking back.
''Go, quick!'' Sarah whispered, Murlé jumped up out of the hay and struggled to open the jammed window, when Frankie said, ''Take one of the horses!'' Murlé looked at him eye brows raised, ''but I don't even know how to ride!'' Murlé exclaimed quietly, but Frankie had already taken a silver dappled horse with its head held high out of its stall, swiftly Frankie put on a dark leather bridle and handed the reins to Murlé, ''but I-'' Murlé started, but Frankie interrupted, ''you can't run forever, take la Brisa, she is the fastest horse in all of the Ciudad,''
''But I can't, I've never ridden in my life!'' Frankie patted la Brisa's back, ''don't worry, she will take care of you, now go!'' Frankie said, and without hesitation Murlé jumped onto la Brisa's back, immediately la Brisa took off down a narrow sandy path leading into the nearby woods, with Murlé just barely holding on.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀♛ Chapter veinte

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:52 pm

ՏԱИѺГѦ
αη∂
𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷:
Chapter 20

Abruptly Sunora awoke from her light sleep, sensing something in the dark, and it was not very far away.
She hopped out of bed, turning on a nearby lamp on her nightstand to see what was the time, it was only 3 AM, it wasn't going to be light for a few more hours, and no one was ever up at this late hour, except maybe the occasional guard walking down the hall.
Hastily she put on her pale yellow satin robe and went out into the hall, closing her bedroom door behind her, still sensing something that she couldn't quite make out, it grew stronger as she tip-toed down the hall, trying to be as silent as possible so not to disturb anyone.
The more she walked the stronger the feeling got, but it still was so vague, like a confused or dazed sort of sense, it was hard to describe.
After a few long minutes she stopped, turning towards a specific coral colored door, Sunora then realized it was Arathorn's room, she paused, wondering if she should knock and see if he was awake, holding up one paw to the door, she knocked quietly.
Hearing no response, Sunora knocked a bit louder, but still heard nothing, about to give up hope, her heart beat suddenly and began to quicken and she felt short of breath, the feeling in the room translated to her, and it wasn't so vague anymore, it was the straight up terrified emotion.

The whole world was blurry, vague and undefined, Arathorn sat in a bright field with foot-long grass reading a book, which was strange, because every time he glanced down at the words, they changed.
Arath laughed, finding it funny how the words somehow changed while he read them, he looked about the sky, it was so bright it was snow white, with not a trace of blue to be found.
He got up, feeling the grass move back and forth with the soft breeze, and suddenly the book he had just been reading disappeared, ''huh, interesting,'' he thought blissfully, and off Arath went, running across the vast meadow, it went on for eternity, he thought to himself, wondering where exactly he was, his father had no such lands.
But that didn't matter, this place was wonderful and nothing could be better here, he never wanted to leave.
Arath noticed the terrain begin to climb suddenly, when he turned to go back to the meadow he saw that it was gone, the beautiful lush lime grass had completely vanished, he turned back to the cliff and suddenly that was gone too, he was one a high mountain top above the clouds, his vision struggled to find land or anything for that matter below the tall rocky peak, and still couldn't see anything.
The sky started to turn from its paper white to a light pink, and steadily grew darker and darker as Arath turned, just making out an vague voice say, ''I got him sir!''
Arath stared at the strange viscet figure, holding another viscet up by the neck, shadow made it extremely hard to make them out, so he could only make out the silhouette of the two, gradually Arath walked closer.
''I got him,'' the one said, Arath cocked his head, utterly confused, ''who?'' the other laughed, saying ''don't be silly, you know who it is,''
''But I-'' Arath cut himself off, looking at the viscet the other held by the back of the neck, it was his father.
Escarlata looked up at Arath, blood dripped from his mouth and nose, Arath looked up at the viscet holding him, the dark shadow still made it hard as the sky became a blood red.
''Murlé?'' Arathorn asked, taking another step towards the two viscets, only a yard away now.
''Bingo,'' the viscet said, letting go of Escarlata, he fell to his knees, and Murlé reaching for his holster, Arath flinched but he could just make out Murlé's smile, ''choose,'' Murlé demanded, pushing a pistol into Arath's hands, and standing next to Arath's father.
''What do you mean, choose?'' Arath asked, as the mountain top suddenly changed and became smaller as pieces began to break off, making a loud booming sound.
''You don't really want me to die, Arath,'' Murlé said, ''but I'll kill daddy if I get the chance-'' Arath cocked his head, saying, ''yeah, and?''
Escarlata interrupted, ''and I'll kill him if I ever see him again,'' Arath shook his head in confusion, the ground shook violently and Arath fell down, and when he blinked Murlé and his father were right next to him, looking down at him menacingly, with red light covering both their faces, both Escarlata and Murlé said simultaneously, ''you haven't really chosen, choose!''
''Stop it, I won't hurt Murlé, I even turned off his tracker so they can't find him now and he can be free to live a normal life,'' Arath said throwing his gun away, the two looked even more menacing now, ''stop it, please, I won't murder him!'' Arath exclaimed, covering his eyes.
''But . . . you practically already have,'' Murlé said in a irritated voice, and Arath looked up at Murlé as he leaned down closer to him, ''they'll find me anyway, or maybe, they already have? And you know what'll-''

''Arath? Arath wake up,'' Sunora said shaking him gently, being careful not to touch his injured arm, ''Arath!'' finally Arath responded, jerking up abruptly and sucking in a breath, then stared up at Sunora.
''Arath are you alright?'' Sunora questioned looking into Arath's dazed eyes, he shook his head becoming fully awake, saying slowly, ''I was just, well - it was - I don't know,'' he sighed, with Sunora staring down at him with a concerned expression, Arath added, ''it was just a dream - or, nightmare you would say,''
Sunora sat down beside Arath on his bed, tilting her head slightly, asking, ''what was it about?'' Arathorn looked down at his bed covers, and started fiddling with one of the blankets, then said after a long pause, shaking slightly, ''lets just say . . . it wasn't very pleasant,''
Sunora nodded her head, she didn't want to press him, knowing full well he didn't want to talk about it, even if she was curious.
''Well, off I go than I suppose,'' Sunora said, getting up and heading for the door, but Arath said right as she started to move the door handle, ''could you stay?'' he questioned, Sunora looked back, and he added in a lower tone, ''I just . . . I don't want to be alone,'' Sunora smiled softly, walking back and layed down next to his bed.
Arath poked Sunora after a minute or two, and she looked up at him as he gave her a pillow and blanket, Sunora smiled again gratefully, ''thanks,'' she whispered, and the pair soon fell fast asleep.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 pm

aaargh, the conflict! Poor Arath :'c
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
aaargh, the conflict! Poor Arath :'c

Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ Chapter veintiuno

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 pm

LIEUTENANT CORONEL MURLé BURNS:
Chapter 21

The pounding of thundering hooves echoed in the Lieutenants ears as la Brisa continued to blaze through the trees, they had past the city limits of Ciudad Amarilla a long time ago, and were now making their way towards the controlled lands of the FFA, he really didn't like the idea of doing so, but Murlé knew if he stayed in King Escarlata's territory, he wouldn't last very long.
As a young viscling Murlé had studied the controlled territories of both the FFA and SSRC lands, so he had a rough idea of where he was going, although it was hard to tell la Brisa that.
Up, down, and around a handful of low, and high towering mountain peaks, and zig-zagging between large clumps of forest, into rivers and attempting to follow a rough road while also staying out of sight, knowing there would possibly be SSRC patrols looking for him, he had just barely shaken off the officers that went after him in their truck.
It was now early afternoon judging by the sun's stance in the clear blue sky, Frankie hadn't been kidding when he said la Brisa was the fastest horse in all of the Ciudad, together they had covered what he approximated to be about 30 miles, and if he was correct, he was now coming into the FFA controlled territories, Murlé finally felt a little less on the paranoid side.
''You're a good horse, la Brisa, a good horse,'' he said with a faint smile, patting her big muscled neck as they came to a walk, la Brisa pricked her ears, raising her head up high, stopping completely.
''What's the matter girl?'' Murlé questioned, looking around the deep forest they were surrounded by, a little to the side of a small road they had been following for quite some time.
La Brisa whinnied loudly, folding her ears back, and bolting the opposite way of the road and into the denser part of the forest, ''stop stop!'' Murlé exclaimed as he was pelted by vines and la Brisa swiftly dodged and jumped over large rocks and fallen trees, and trudged across rivers for what seemed like eternity, but was probably just a minute or two.
Murlé ducked, covering his eyes, la Brisa reared and he began to slide off her back, falling down hard onto his side, la Brisa looked down at him and whinnied again, ''what are you staring at?'' Murlé sneered in annoyance, la Brisa nodded her head up and down, and within moments took off again, whinnying as she galloped off.
''La Brisa!'' Murlé yelled, swiftly getting to his feet, ''of all the-!'' Murlé muttered to himself, sighing loudly in deep annoyance and spite, ''urghh!'' he took a controlling breath, closing his eyes for a moment to relax, la Brisa had gone around in circles so now he didn't even know how to get back to the road, he had been covering his eyes most of the time so vines wouldn't slice them, and there was no way to get Brisa back now, he'd just have to find his way out himself.
Murlé paused, listening, he could've sworn he heard something a little ways into the forest.
Motors, there was no doubt as they came closer, maybe that was what la Brisa heard, before Murlé even heard a tremor.
They were coming this way, Murlé desperately looked around for somewhere to hide, seeing a large leaning tree, he climbed up it hastily, going to the nearest branch with the most coverage, just in time to see two FFA patrol Jeeps coming his way, he watched them intently.
''Holt!'' one viscet yelled above the loud noise of the engines, both vehicles came to an abrupt stop just above Murlé, and the same viscet said, ''the horse tracks are abundant in this certain spot,'' all of the four viscets got out of their Jeeps and searched around the premises, when one quickly remarked, ''look sir, paw prints,''
Murlé bit his lip, in prison they had taken his boots and never given them back, so those were definitely his prints.
''Where do they lead, Sergeant?'' another FFA officer asked, carefully stepping around the prints, Murlé held his breath as they stood directly above him.
''Over here, sir,'' the Sergeant responded, walking over to the tree Murlé was hidden in, just then the branch Murlé was clinging too started to creak and snap, he scrabbled to take hold of another branch but it was too late, and he fell to the ground narrowly missing one of the FFA viscet-men.
''Oh hi guys, how's it going?'' Murlé said with an awkward smile and meek wave.

Murlé took a deep breath as he was ushered down the bright, pearly white hall, he remembered when he had done the exact same thing to Arathorn, but now, someone else was doing it to him.
Into the large office he went, with the words ''General Ellis Engaño'' painted on the double doors, the two viscets holding him saluted after entering the office, and without a word, left the room silently, leaving Murlé behind.
Like a statue the General stood, facing away from Murlé and staring out the large floor to ceiling window that overlooked the busy, smog filled city of Solo un Sueño.
''Do you see that?'' the General said, still looking down at the city below, Murlé hesitated, shaking slightly as he said, ''I see a city,'' Engaño chuckled in an unsettling tone, ''no ''sir'' anymore, Lieutenant?'' Murlé swallowed hard, answering quietly, ''I suppose not,''
The General cleared his throat, putting his hands behind his back and clamping them together, ''don't worry, we'll change all that soon enough,''
''You said the same thing to the Prince,'' Murlé remarked, and the General turned his head slightly but not completely around, saying, ''that was different, and I have an offer you'll be sure not to refuse,''
Murlé raised an eye brow, saying in annoyance, ''I sincerely doubt that,'' now Engaño turned, looking straight at Murlé now, saying calmly, ''you're a troubled viscet, Murlé, I can help you,'' Murlé slit his eyes, saying nothing.
''You left us on a limb, to merely see what it was like in other places,'' Engaño continued, taking a few steps closer to Murlé, ''you thought the Prince could possibly help you, maybe, help you become rich and become a high General like me,''
Murlé shook his head confused, saying, ''not at all, I went because I saw the city of Solo for the first time with no blinders, and it was disgusting, viscets are being worked to death out here,'' the General smiled down at Murlé as if he were a small child again, saying confidently, ''that's just what he wanted you to think, the Prince made you believe this city was horrible, when indeed, it is the inevitable progress of our kind,'' Murlé cocked his head, he wasn't buying it.
''See for yourself,'' Engaño added, standing by the window and urging him to come closer, he gave in, standing by the General and looked out the window, he saw many workers building new buildings and others coming in and out of the factories, along with FFA soldiers supervising and patrolling.
''This, is progress,'' Engaño declared, holding his arms out wide, ''building, working, a good life,'' he added, putting his hands behind his back again, ''we give everyone food, water, clothing, shelter,'' Engaño glanced towards Murlé, ''what could be better?''
Murlé stared down into the city, sighing deeply, he didn't know what to think, but he still wasn't buying into it.
''Did you ever notice any construction in Ciudad Amarilla, Murlé?'' Engaño questioned, and Murlé thought about it for a moment, saying curiously, ''no, why?''
''And did you ever meet many of the citizens, face to face?'' the General persisted, Murlé shook his head slowly, and Engaño smiled towards him, ''so how do you know they are so much better than our citizens, they are all lazy, and have nothing to do but shop, eat, sleep, repeat,'' Engaño paused for a moment, then said, ''Amarilla never makes new buildings, or anything new and innovative,'' the General looked out the window again, continuing, ''they have nothing to do, and they don't know real hard work like our citizens, our citizens are strong, Escarlata's people are all weak and whinny,''
Murlé shrugged, ''but at least they're happy,'' he thought to himself, staring out the window, there was a long pause.
''I hear your royal friend turned on you,'' Engaño commented, changing the subject, Murlé turned to the General, suddenly angry, ''he did not,'' he snapped, even though he had heard the two SSRC viscets say it themselves.
''Lets be completely real for a moment,'' Engaño suggested, ''he's a Prince, and to him, you are just a lost puppy he wanted to play with, well it's time to wake up, he's bored with you now, you're very existence is pointless once he gets bored and moves on, which he undoubtedly already has,'' Engaño stated harshy.
Engaño chuckled again, saying, ''I have my spies in the SSRC, you know that, and the Prince gave the order to use your tracker from prison and bring you back dead or alive, which basically means dead,'' Engaño put a hand on Murlé's shoulder, and he flinched slightly, as the General said in a caring voice, ''lets face it, Prince Arathorn wants you dead, you're a disgrace to him and his family escaping how you did, in front of all those other viscets,''
''But he . . . but-'' Murlé started, but Engaño cut him off, ''I'm sorry son, but it's the truth,'' the General insisted, ''I know how your parents bit the bullet too, what a shame,'' Murlé looked down at the ground, what if he was right?
''That Prince probably knew all along what his daddy did, too,'' Engaño added, Murlé stayed silent.
''Yes 'sirre, you've been through a lot kid, that Prince doesn't deserve you, not your military talents nor your friendship,'' Engaño remarked with a small smirk, Murlé looked up at Engaño, he . . . was right, in a way at least.
''Why haven't you simply just killed me for desertion?'' Murlé asked, somewhat curious.
The General half smiled, ''I simply care for you Murlé, I found you that long time ago, through thick and thin I raised you, and sent you away to school a lot of the time yes, but that doesn't mean I ever forgot about you,'' Murlé glanced down for a moment again, then back up at Engaño, ''do you really mean that?'' he asked, his head spinning with many clashing thoughts.
''Of course I do, you're a soldier, I'm a soldier, no one can deny you that, and us soldiers have to stick together,'' Engaño responded, returning his gaze towards the window, ''remember Murlé, in the FFA we fight for change, for progress,'' he paused, as Murlé looked to the window as well, down at the city, then continued, ''the SSRC fight against change, some may live a bit better than our citizens, but that's not the point, viscets must learn to struggle, and without that, what are we?''
Murlé stayed silent for awhile, contemplating his words, ''I guess you're right,'' Murlé said slowly, Engaño chuckled, ''of course I'm right, that's the spirit,'' Engaño said, looked to Murlé and giving him a final pat on the back and then looking back towards the city, then asked, ''so, you'll rejoin our ranks?''
Murlé hesitated, ''am I really doing the right thing?'' he thought to himself, ''Arathorn betrayed me, why shouldn't I?'' he bit his lip in deep thought, ''King Escarlata murdered my family, and I want revenge,'' Murlé finally said, standing tall.
''And you'll get it, I assure you,'' Engaño responded, urging Murlé with his gaze.
''I accept,'' Murlé blurted out, Engaño smirked with pleasure, and said, ''describe to me the layout of the royal palace to your best memory,''
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:46 pm

I have run out of words. ovo
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
I have run out of words. ovo

haha, it's alright xDD
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me