── OBSIDIANCLAN ● ARCHIVE ──

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

── OBSIDIANCLAN ● 025 ──

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:38 am

── OBSIDIANCLAN ──
[ twenty-fifth post ]

────────────────────────────────────────

oatcatcher had been assigned to hunt today, but he worried about leaving hillkit. ever since he found her, he felt bonded to her. rising to his paws, he moved to leave the den but ended up nose-to-nose with hopstripe. flushing, he quickly stumbled back. "oh! there you are, oatcatcher. i heard you were on hunting patrol today. i was coming by to offer watching hillkit while you were gone." chirped the female, a bright smile on her face. "r-really? that'd be nice hopstripe. thank you." he spoke, giving her a smile. his tail lifted and stood straight up as the she-cat stepped forward and briefly nuzzled him as she walked passed him to the sleeping kit. he watched her for a moment before hurrying out of the den to catch up to the rest of the hunting patrol. did she just.. flirt with him? no, that had to be a mistake.

bramblestrike was somewhat upset with her mother. the patrol had brought back an apprentice that looked like tigertooth, and she decided to give him the name "tigerpaw" after the recently deceased clan member. the she-cat could barely look his way without tearing up at the thought of her brother.. completely alone with no one to help him as he drowned. she nearly jumped out of her fur when smokestorm brushed up against her to gain her attention before he went on a patrol. "don't worry about it." he had told her, but how could she not worry?

[ patrol: newtcall, smokestorm // herb hunting: ---
hunting: blossomstep, freckleheart, oatcatcher, leopardtalon
training: buzzardpaw, ravenpaw, tigerpaw learn to climb // kitting: ---
the clan consumes 6 servings of small fish ]

────────────────────────────────────────

[ while on patrol, newtcall and smokestorm caught the scent of a twoleg and its dogs. keep an eye out
while hunting, blossomstep, freckleheart, oatcatcher, and leopardtalon caught two small fish
while training, buzzardpaw, ravenpaw, and tigerpaw learned the climbing skill ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me