~WinterSerperior Writings~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Mkay, can I just say - more Bianca? :.D
I love her personality!
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tempting Fate (Old Draft)

Postby Yubel Fated » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:26 pm

"If it isn't the Champion Alder." Cheren rolled his eyes and ignored Ari's questioning glance. "I'm weak, so I lost and honestly it bothers me that you call it a 'fine' battle despite that obvious fact."

Alder sighed, "Oh honestly Cheren, just accept the compliment without a stinging remark." The Champion paused for a moment in thought. "I've asked you this before, but what do you plan to do after becoming strong?"

"If I get strong and become the champion, that will be the reason for my existence." Cheren instantly responded, "I want to prove that I'm strong. That I'm worth something."

At this, the white haired male's anger flared as she turned on her friend. "Excuse me?" He demanded, making the blond behind them jump. "Reason for your existence? Do you hear yourself Cheren?!"

The ravenette crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "Of course I hear myself. Compared to you, I'm weak and useless. I can't beat you nor Bianca and neither of you are even taking the League Challenge." he spat. He opened his eyes and glared at the white haired trainer, daring him to deny any of what was said.

Ari froze at his childhood friend's words then took in his stance. Although he'd spent 9 years away from Unova, he could recognize his friend's anger from a mile away. Taking a step forward, he took Cheren into his arms and held him. He heard both the Ravenette and Bianca gasp in shock.

"You're great Cherry..." He murmured, just loud enough for Bianca and Alder to hear his words. "Greater than you'll ever know, you deserve the Champion title more than I do.... And that's why I'm not taking the challenge." he pulled away from him slightly and raised his hand to cup the male's cheek.

Ocean eyes hardened as he smacked the sleeve covered hand. "What do you mean you don't deserve the Champion title?" he demanded, scanning his childhood friend's scarred face. "You're the strongest person I know. Are you just giving me the title because you think I need a hand out?"

Ari opened his mouth to respond however was stopped like the night they'd stopped traveling together. Stepping away, Ari grit his teeth. "I don't think you need a hand out Cheren. There are some things that I know Unova wouldn't like in a Champion. I can't handle that much attention. I can't handle a lot of things because I don't want to end up like him!"

Tears flooded his eyes as he stared at Bianca and Cheren. He didn't want pity, he wanted them to understand. Though, they couldn't understand if he didn't tell them. Ari suddenly felt the need to run from the scene, his body tensed but he didn't move.

No-one spoke. They didn't have to, he could see the questioning on their faces. Who he was, why he was crying.

"He is a power hungry maniac. That isn't something Unova needs... What Unova needs is a right headed person." He stubbornly wiped away the tears as they came, he couldn't cry in front of his former friends. "So that's not me. That's you."

I think this was one of the first drafts of Tempting Fate I ever did. (Don't worry Ranger. More Bianca coming soon)

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tempting Fate (Old Draft) Dreamyard

Postby Yubel Fated » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Ari sighed as he walked out of the gym his gaze never leaving the ground. Until a mysterious person bumped into him. Looking up, his eyes widened a bit as gunmetal met familiar ocean. Of course Cheren would try to challenge the gym. Why was this so surprising if that were the case?

Cheren huffed and stepped around the white haired trainer, not bothering with small talk. Ari just watched him go, his heart clutching in his chest at the action. If it were any other time, they would have laughed and joked around. But now Cheren saw him as the enemy and it was his own fault. He deserved the cold shoulder, honestly.

Ari flinched as the door slammed shut, it was a good thing that Cheren could at least move forward better than he himself could. He could walk easier knowing that small fact. His thoughts wandered as he forced himself to trudge on toward the Dreamyard.

The scenery itself was peaceful, autumn leaves falling to the ground as the trees themselves prepared for new life after the winter seasons. A simple natural reset system if he were to compare it to anything.

"Leave Musharna alone!" A familiar voice demanded sending Ari's nerves and adrenaline into overdrive. "It didn't do anything to you!"

Turning the corner, his eyes locked onto a familiar tensed figure. Her hand reaching for the Pokeball in her bag, seemingly frozen in time. Though at the same time he suspected she was going for pepper spray, she was a strange strange girl.

His blood froze as a grunt started toward her. His body moved before he could even think.

Running forward, Ari grabbed Bianca and pulled her away from the grunts. They looked like new recruits, though he couldn't be too sure. Keeping her close to his chest, despite her protests, he punched the nearest grunt in the face knocking him off balance.

"Why you!" he covered his now bleeding nose with his hand. "You'll pay for that!"

Pausing, Ari realized he couldn't fight worth a lick. Everything he'd learned in Rocket pretty much sailed out the window Blaze oh so loved throwing him out of. He saw stars when the Plasma Grunt punched him in the face. Pushing Bianca behind him, Ari swept his foot around to knock the grunt off his feet. To no avail.

Though they both froze when the blond reeled back and punched the unamused Grunt in the face.

"Holy-" Ari muttered looking between the now unconscious male and his childhood friend. "Where did that come from Beebs?"

Bianca grinned and flexed her arm, "Daddy enrolled me into self defense classes. He didn't think I'd go out with a Pokemon, so...." She trailed off, walking over to help him up. Proud of herself, she hugged him tightly.

Holding her again with one arm, Ari looked toward the female grunt. "I suggest you get yourself and that guy outta here before I sic my friend on you." he stated watching as she took the chance to bolt out of there. Leaving the wounded Musharna alone.

Crossing her arms, Bianca pouted. "Sic? I don't attack people recklessly." She muttered, cheeks floofing up in defiance. "That's more of your job anyway."

The two watched warily as another Pokemon came out from behind a wall. Its guarded gaze looked between the two before helping the younger up and away from the humans. A small cry alerted them to its thanks.

"Speaking of jobs, why aren't you with your boyfriend?" Ari asked letting the blond go. "I saw him back at the Gym."

Bianca paused, letting out a confused hum. "Boyfriend? Oh you mean Cheren? He's not my boyfriend you Jerk!" she punched him on the shoulder lightly but paused in thought, "Is that where he was?"

"So you ran off without him." Ari muttered, jumping to a conclusion. "I see, I see. That seems like you." Picking Bianca up over his shoulder, ignoring her protests and angry orders to put her down, he started off back toward the Gym. "So lets take you back. Pretty sure he might be freaking out right now."

The blond huffed, "You still care what he thinks?" She crossed her arms against his back.

Ari snorted adjusting her a bit. "Of course I do....... He's one of my best friends... and first crush. How could I not?"

"What was that?" Bianca smirked.

Ari paused, face paling, "He's one of my best friends."

"Noope."

"How could I not?"

"Warmer."

"Bianca no."

"Bianca yes!"

He put her down infront of the gym with a red face, "Don't you dare I swear to God and all that is holy."

Before Bianca could respond, the Gym door slammed open. Revealing a red faced and panting Cheren. "There you are!" he exclaimed walking down the stairs to meet up with them. "Where were you?"

"The Dreamyard." Bianca responded stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets. "I heard someone saying that there were abandoned elemental Monkeys there. So I went to go find out if it was true. ... It was." She handed Cheren a pokeball and then handed Ari another one, who flinched under Cheren's ocean gaze as Bianca explained the whole ordeal.

Figuring it would be a good time to leave, Ari smiled a bit at Bianca before walking away with his new pokemon to train.

Here's more Bianca!

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Power of Three (Dropped)

Postby Yubel Fated » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Starting:

Ari slid to a stop as he caught the kit by the scruff. The kit squeaked in surprise as he was jerked to a stop. A sound of relief escaped his muzzle as Ari turned to face the Fox cub.

He was never really too good with fighting as a cat, but he had a kit to protect right now. Flash stepping past the fox cub, he raked his claws down its side and paused as it turned to growl at him.

Bolting, Ari flicked his ears back and listened for the cub's unrhythmic paws against the forest floor. Pausing, Ari noticed the cub's sudden lack of interest in him. Putting the kit down, he turned to face the cub.

"Stay here." He softly ordered before padding back toward the fox cub.

Lashing forward with his claws, he caught the back of the cub's leg.

Apprenticeship:

"I gather you all for one of my favorite duties." Firestar announced, "Hollykit, Lionkit and Jaykit have reached their sixth moon."

Ari chuckled a little at the kits before turning to Blaze, her russet eyes widened in awe. He'd forgotten it was her first ceremony.

"They have had an adventureous kithood" Firestar continued and Ari could hear the slight amused tone in his voice. "But I hope they have learned valuable lessons, and I believe they are ready to become apprentices.

Ari purred in amusement as the clan voiced their approvals.

"Lionkit!" Firestar continued when the clan had died down. They watched as the kit bound forward. "From this day until you recieve your warrior name, you will be Lionpaw."

Blaze looked toward Ari in confusion as the clan chanted Lionpaw's name. He smiled a bit in promise he'd explain later.

"Blaze." Firestar called out making the said Molly flinch. "You are new to our clan but you've proven yourself worthy to be a Thunderclan warrior. I hope you pass down your knowlege to Lionpaw."

The black furred Blaze froze. Only moving because Ari pushed her forward. "I-I wont let you.... Or the Clan down." She promised, glaring at the amused Ari.

She stared at the small tabby in confusion before he touched their noses together. It would be another thing Ari'd have to explain later.

Moving back toward the crowd, the two sat together.

"Hollykit!"

The she-kit lept forward skidding nearly past Firestar in her excitement. The nervousness clearly forgotten as she looked up toward her leader, who merely responded with the twitch of his whiskers.

"From this day until you recieve your warrior name, you will be Hollypaw."

Ari smiled as another apprentice lead the chant, her voice loud amongst the others. He assumed that she was the former kit's best friend, though he couldn't quite be sure.

"Leafpool." Firestar called.

Ari thought the kit was going to fly off the rock with how excited she looked. Though Leafpool merely walked forward calmly, her eyes twinkling in amusement as she stopped beside the excited apprentice.

"I know I am putting her in safe paws. I pray that Starclan gives her all the strength and wisdom she needs."

Leafpool nodded her head. "I will teach her everything I know." She promised, touching her nose with the apprentice's.

Ari couldn't help but notice confusion in Hollypaw's eyes as she traced Leafpool's gaze toward Squirrelflight.

Something's going on here... Kodaina mirrored Ari's thoughts. But what?

Jaykit stepped forward, "What about me?"

"Surely he can't become an apprentice." Whitewing's comment hung in the still damp air.

"Longtail moved into the warrior's den after he went blind." Thornclaw murmured, as if agreeing.

Ari rolled his eyes and sat down. This was going to be a long meeting.

"He wouldn't be safe in the forest." Spiderleg murmured.

Sorreltail breathed, "Poor mite."

Ari punched down the urge to scream at the whole clan. He bit his lip hard.

"I want to become an apprentice like Lionpaw and Hollypaw." Jaykit spat defiantly, as if challenging them.

Firestar nodded, "Of course you do. and your mentor will be Skyfrost."

Ari froze as he stared at the leader of Thunderclan before hesitantly stepping forward. He wasn't sure if he was ready to become a mentor.

He watched Jaypaw pause for a moment before turning toward him. Anxiety pricked his fur and he forced it to lay flat. Giving off never ending literal heat was one thing, floofyness was another.

He touched noses to Jaypaw, who stared up at him with sightless eyes. Ari couldn't tell what he was thinking, although he had a pretty good guess it wasn't warm and fuzzy thoughts.

"Though, before we do anything else." Firestar stopped everyone from leaving. "We have a Warriors ceremony. Blaze, step forward."

The molly hesitated.

"Get up there or I'll push you up there." Ari warned jokingly.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Beebs rules all
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tempting fate (Old Draft/unedited)

Postby Yubel Fated » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Cheren gently pushed his childhood friend back down, "You're crazy.... You know that?" He merely quetioned, sitting down beside the injured male.

"I know.." Ari snorted, scooting over to make room for his childhood friend. "Never was tested though, dunno how well that point stands."

The ravenette's eyes widened in shock and his eyebrows shot up. "You seriously worried me and you want to joke about this?" he hissed, "You nearly died."

"I hate to break it to you... But its my way to cope with this... I'm still trying to process what happened.." Leaning back, he put his scarred arm over his eyes. "Everything I worked towards... Everyone I knew was on the line."

Cheren sighed in defeat, "You didn't have to do it alone. You being hypocritical and doing everything yourself frankly was stupid and you nearly died because of the oversight."

Ari lifted his arm slightly and rested it on his forehead, "When have you ever known me to be thorough with my plans?"

There was a pause, "Never."

"Why should I have started now?" Ari asked.

The ravenette growled and retorted. "That was stupid and reckless! You risked your life doing what easily an army could have."

Ari paused for a moment, "Why do you suddenly care?" He grumbled. "A few months ago you'd've gladly pinned my head on a stick and handed it over to Ghetsis."

The two let the hospital room grow silent, the only sounds they could hear was the frantic beeping of Ari's heart monitor as it sped up. Ocean blue refused to meet gunmetal eyes as the man before him thought.

Though he couldn't help but feel that Cheren was right, he could've done a lot of things differently. It was practically a suicide mission, but that much he knew from the start.

"I could have lost you." Cheren whispered, ocean blue eyes finally meeting Gunmetal. "Do you know how much that scares me?"

In all honesty, Ari hadn't thought about what his friends reactions would be. He shook his head slightly and his heart skipped a beat when Cheren laid down in the crook of his arm, his head resting on Ari's uninjured shoulder.

"A lot..?" He supplied, flinching as Cheren draped his arm around his middle. He took the opportunity to hold his childhood friend closer, who seemed to be locked in a mental battle with himself over something.

It was at that point he realized both Cheren and Bianca were stronger than he'd ever given them credit for. He always saw his childhood friends as people he needed to protect or they'd be broken into a million peices.

Though he supposed they already had. The broken glass he'd left for them to mend themselves back together with had still never glazed over the rougher edges, never truly brand new. Glass couldn't reform itself and heal properly. Only with a bit of glue and patience did it resemble something it once was.

Tears pricked at his eyes as he silently realized he'd been treating them like children. They were twenty, and he was treating them like clueless five year olds.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered, "I'm so stupid." he slapped his hand onto his forehead, ignoring the protests of his injured shoulder. He couldn't make any more excuses, he couldn't run away from the facts. "I should've done a lot of things better.

Something should've gone here but I never got to it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His rambling was cut short when Cheren kissed him. The soft lips of his friend against his own brought so many questions to mind yet shut his brain down completely. Gunmetal eyes widened before slowly sliding closed and pulling the ravenette closer before he could take inactivity as a reject.

He heard Cheren squeak a bit and he was sure their teeth clashed a few times. The ravenette's hands clutched Ari's hospital gown like a lifeline, as if he'd thought there was no bringing him back.

As they broke apart, tears threatened to prick at his eyes as he silently realized he'd been treating them like they were children. No wonder Cheren looked angry whenever he wouldn't tell them anything. The three of them were the same age. They were Twenty, not six.

Ari's totally not oblivious to facts. Nooope.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soft Prompt #1

Postby Yubel Fated » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Ari snuck up behind his friend, dedenne whiskers twitching ever so sightly. Despite his still damaged shoulder screaming in protest, he crept forward on all fours to the backside of the couch.

Looking around, he watched for any movement that would give him away. Which was utterly pointless considering he knew for a fact Bianca had gone to bed a few hours earlier. It was just Cheren sitting and reading on the couch quietly.

Jumping over the couch, Ari tackled the unsuspecting nerd over knocking them both to the floor. He heard a startled half shriek half squeak escape from the ravenette's lips as he fell ontop of the hybrid.

"What were you thinking?" He demanded, glaring down at the smirking Ari. Though got no response as Ari buried his face into his shoulder. "Your dastardly plan was to snuggle me into Oblivion?"

Ari's voice came muffled, "Is it working?"

"No." Cheren huffed, then sighed. "....Yeah. But dont do that again Arianna. You scared me and about made me rip my book."

The hybrid snorted and held his nerd closer. "No promises."

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shenanigans Prompt #1

Postby Yubel Fated » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Ari quietly watched as a blond haired girl his age giggled and ran around the playground. The pigtails her mom most likely put into her hair bouncing with every step she took, she looked like she was having fun.

He sighed and let himself swing a bit. They were in 5th grade and he still didn't have any friends. His mother always had told him he had the potential to make friends if he tried. But that was the problem, he didn't want to speak out of turn. If they didn't want to talk to him then who was he to go talk to them?

"Lets play catch Bianca!" A kid Ari didnt care to recognize shouted to the pigtailed blond. He grinned when she ran over to join them.

His interest piqued when one of the kids involved picked up a rock off the ground and grinned. "Lets play Pokemon Trainer." She proposed, her black hair tied back tightly in a strange ball like thing. Was that what his mom referred to as a 'bun'?

"No we always play that." The leader shot down. "Its dumb and for babies."

We are babies. Ari bitterly thought but kept his tongue bit. He was known as the creepy quiet 'girl' for a reason. He wasnt about to change that for a stupid statement.

The green eyed blond girl once again caught his attention as she smiled brightly. "Maybe we could play house." She suggested, though it quickly turned into a frown as the leader once again turned down the game idea.

"We could play dodge rock."

Ari sighed, this was going to turn out horrible. He could feel it in his gut already.

Multiple kids agreed, excluding the blond haired green eyed girl, he could see the worry in them from where he was sitting. She shuffled back and smiled a bit.

"I want to play something else so-" She was cut off when a rock the size of a palm hit her in the stomach. The girl looked betrayed, tears welling up in her eyes. "What was that for?"

He shrugged, a smirk on his face. "We were just playing Bianca. Why can't you take a game as it is?"

"Because that was a violent throw." Ari spoke up, standing up from the swing-sets. His heart pounded in his chest as everyone turned to face him, watching as the former quietest kid in class moved over to stand protectively infront of the sniffling girl. "That wasn't at all nice."

"It wasn't a violent throw." The leader grumbled. "She didn't catch it because she's stupid and clumsy."

Ari opened his mouth to retort when another voice joined in, "Yeah, you're right that wasn't a violent throw, that was a soft throw she violently couldn't catch!"

They turned to see a black haired kid with glasses, in his hand was a book. His blue eyes hard as ice as he glared at the kids. "I'm going to tell the teacher." He threatened, sending the kids running.

Once alone, Ari and the new kid turned toward the sniffling blond. "Why did you do that...?" She asked quietly. "Daddy always says that boys are mean."

"I..." Ari started, his former boldness now fizzling down to awkwardness. He never knew how to interact with people, especially adults. So he kept quiet and to himself. It seemed to always work a lot better.

The black haired boy shook his head. "Don't think anything of it."

"But-" The blond brightened up a bit. "You two are now my best friends." She declared. "My name is Bianca."

"Cheren."

".........Ari"

The next day their teacher smiled as she watched Bianca pull around Cheren and Ari. She couldn't help but feel amused at the fact the three were as opposite as could be.

But sometimes, opposites attract dont they?

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shenanigans prompt #2

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:21 pm

"Stop dropping your skin on me." Autumn hissed, glaring at her friend Steven Stone.

The steel blue haired male chuckled. "I'm sorry but it has to come off somehow."

"Trade me places then." The redhead lept from her spot on the ground and shoved one Steven off his branch. Clamoring up into the tree she sighed. "It's not my fault you got a sun burn, you really need to get out into the sun more rock boy."

Steven huffed. "Rock boy? That's your best insult? Besides, if I didn't farm for rocks in caves-"

"You'd have a girlfriend and a great tan." Autumn cut in a smirk on her face. "And its not an insult, its a term of endearment. There's a clear difference in tone."

The rock collector sighed from his spot on the ground. Leaning against the tree he looked up at her. "True."

"What are you even looking for?" Autumn suddenly asked, all too aware she'd never really been interested in what he did. Although she paused to let him nerd out and take care of her pokemon. She would cook but was afraid to melt another pan.

Autumn could see the surprise written on his face clear as day. "I'm looking for evolution stones and Mega stones."

"Whats a mega stone?" She asked, actually a bit interested for once. She laid down across the tree branch to look down at him. "And what does it look like?"

She watched as Steven got up to search through his bag. "Well, sanded down and polished it looks nothing more than a small marble." he explained, picking out a small marble-like figure. "This is a mega stone. An Absolite to be exact."

He held it up to her, expecting her to take it though that was thrown out the window when she reached down and fell off onto him. A snort was heard as she snapped out of her shock, he looked down to see her giggling to herself.

"Whats so funny?" He asked, smiling a bit to himself.

Autumn's laugh grew. "Your face!" She covered her mouth and got up to sit infront of him. Sliding the bag closer to herself, she rummaged through the rocky contents in search of something. "You're ill prepared." She deadpanned.

"And you can't cook" Steven rebuttled.

Her smile faded a bit. "Stone that's too far. I blow a pan up once and I'm not allowed to touch a fire ever again."

"or the pans." Steven raised an eyebrow. "And to be fair, it wasn't just once. It was about five times. How do you light a pan on fire four times then explode it the fifth?"

Autumn huffed, pulling her own bag closer to her and rummaging through it. "I don't know." She muttered, pulling her aloe vera out of her travel bag. "Either way come here." She grumbled, forcing him closer to her. "If you keep picking at it its going to get worse."

He watched as she set to work gently applying the cream to his sunburned skin. "Where did you hear that?"

"I had a sunburn down my arm much like you have." She explained, "My ex husband caught me peeling it one day and scolded me for it. 'Don't do that' he'd said, 'You're going to hurt yourself.'" Autumn's voice dropped to mimic a male's although a higher pitch. "He was a very... Interesting man to say the least."

Steven snorted and watched her. "Autumn?" He sighed as she hummed out a response. "Thank you."

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes