It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby tonsilstone » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:09 am

Dear leaf,
there's this new kid in class. all he does is just sit and write! never have i heard him talk yet. the only thing he does is just, wink ? i don't know what's wrong with this kid, but, i kinda like him.
bye bye leaf.
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:32 am

I can't get the pic because I'm on IPad but this is Lola
----------------
Hello Lovely leaf, Again I need those pink cuties, I named mine Chi-Chi, I brought her to my dorm and gave her some carrots she looked like she really enjoyed them, I just adore her so much, even thou she ate half on my reading chair, luckily she didn't eat my phone or the leaf, okay well, I heard that Evilyn has two of them, I really want them both, I just need to think of a way to get them, Ah-ha! I got it!
-Signed by Lola

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:02 am

EnderWolf767 wrote:Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Zinnia Payton (sometimes just goes by Payton)

Sexuality: Asexual Bi-Romantic

Personality: Compassionate, dead inside, taken by memes, quiet, likes video games, artistic, funny, sleepy 24/7, will sleep anywhere (anywhere), antisocial, avoids people usually, stays up very late, has a green thumb (good with plants), is trying to be a vegetarian but loves bacon (even though she's a deer), hates water, sarcastic, likes apple juice, can't be touched on the neck. Likes bugs but won't touch them, STAY AWAY FROM MY GARDEN YOU EVIL SPAWNS OF SATAN. Spends all money on junk food (especially hot cheetos), wants to die, not afraid of the dark (afraid of whats IN the dark), rebellious *scared of authority*, also really terrified of moths, has an obsession of sharks, loves 21 pilots, MCR and Panic! at the disco, is very edgy, kisses the mirror when nobody is looking, sings in the shower but doesn't have a good voice, hates pickles, lonely, is a rainbow but hates other rainbows, is jealous of other animal's toes, is followed by bees, hates the bees, lazy, steals food, etc.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Can control the growth of plants, Plants grow naturally on body, has small flightless wings,

Dear lord XD Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:20 am

CHlLL wrote:Image
Dear leaf,
there's this new kid in class. all he does is just sit and write! never have i heard him talk yet. the only thing he does is just, wink ? i don't know what's wrong with this kid, but, i kinda like him.
bye bye leaf.

You are aware that you write from your characters POV?
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:37 am

Roman Vargas

Dear Leaf, I saw that girl in choir practice, we sound very good. She calls me "Dove." I don't know why, but it sounds cute. Johnny is still terrified of me, probably because of what I said about the Vulpemus and the roof thing, sorry Johnny.

I tried to get Blyden to join again, but it wasn't working out. I might ask Lola about it, she looks like a girl who may like music. It'd be cool to have a mix of girls and guys.

~Roman V.
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovely Lion » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am

Hello again, Leafy. I found a pond outside, it's really pretty. It's surrounded by lots of young trees, perfect for birds, maybe I'll find some one day. Choir is going well, The Dove continues to be nice, I should invite him to the pond one day. I saw a new girl today, she hit her head on the way to class. She has wings like a bird, maybe she can sing like one too, I should invite her to choir. Maybe I'll invite her to the pond too, she's covered in flowers and there are a few lilies in the pond. It might not be a good idea though, she has a vibe that screams "I hate water." I'll invite her and see what happens. ~Flow
Lovely Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 am

Roman Vargas

Hey Leaf, I got an invitation to go to the pond in between school and choir practice with Flow. Since she calls me Dove I feel like I should call her Avian for her love of birds. I'll ask her about it and see if she thinks it's alright.

I'm sitting by the pond now, waiting. Oh, here she comes, so that's it for now. Bye leaf~!

~Roman V.
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vertigo_Valley » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:55 am

Dear leaf? Is that what they call it? Never mind. I hit my head on the door frame on my way into the new school today. What a great start. I'm pretty sure one of the students saw me. She looked at me with that "your.. not gonna last long" look I often get when I go to new schools. I got an invitation to go to the pond today. Maybe that was her that put it in my locker. I don't really like social interaction or water. Also I have no idea who invited me. I guess we'll just have to see. It looked like someone else is already there. I think its that roman kid? Someone mentioned that I should stay away from him because he's pretty flirty. I'm not into those kinds of conversations, mainly because I'm bad at them and it just ends up being awkward. I hope I don't get splashed. Oh, I also got an invatation to start choir. I think I'll give it a try.
-Payton
Last edited by Vertigo_Valley on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image

click on my dragons please :) -> https://dragcave.net/user/EnderWolf767
Vertigo_Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovely Lion » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am

Hi Leafy. Both the Dove and the new girl came to the pond. The Dove is very good at making jokes, do you think he's trying to court me like a bird? The girl was very grumpy at first, but became comfortable later. She says she might try choir, that would be fun. I played with the water, I shaped birds with it and made them fly, one was a dove and the other was an owl. The new girl reminds me of an owl because she glares like one and has this sleepy look about her. She looked kind of offended when I made the birds fly too close to her, I don't think she likes water. All in all it was very fun, I hope I become better friends with both the Dove and the Owl.
Lovely Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:41 am

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: "The name's Mareo. Apparently it means star in some language... Japanese, or something like that." "And I'm Titus! Mareo's awesome tail!" "I prefer the term annoying..."

Gender:"I'm a guy." "Are you sure? You sure scream like a girl."

Sexuality:"Last time I checked, I check out girls and guys. So yeah, I swing both ways." "I'm asexual."

Personality: "Mareo can be a jerk sometimes. I hate being attatched to him when he's all mad. But he can be nice to those he truly loves. And I'm just annoying. And quirky. Or so I've been told."

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.):"Crushes? Me? Nope. Already stated I'm asexual. "The abnormal thing about me.. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've got a talking tail."

Thank you :3
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets