noise, rarities, demos, sincerely yours, and the unfinished

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

( ok hand )

sure
66%
ok
16%
what
6%
: ?
13%

Total votes : 32

20 .

Postby fruitvale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:06 pm

uhhhh guess who was anxious n shaky but th tbought of her lovely gf made hr happy n warm inside again ? ? ( points to self ) this big ol Gaye here ! update 2 , I got a 7cups account since my old therapist was junk and probably shouldn't be a therapist . but 7cups is helping a ton and I even feel more accomplished helping others ! ! ! ! c :
    also here are some memes tht i can relate 2 . . . . .
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

22 .

Postby fruitvale » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 pm

sappy , gay me @ 10pm after not sleeping for 35 or so hrs 2 my gf 💕💕 :

i want to hold you close and let you just breathe and sleep for hours . i want to wake up at 6 am and watch fog and mist and dew glint while the sun rises slowly , and make tea before we have to Human ( tm ) . i want to stay up all night and climb trees in the woods behind my house , and curl up with my uke and let you chat the night away in my old green / orange tent . i want to be young dumb teenagers and go out late to have milkshakes , throwing around pool noodles at some dollar store with silly sunglasses and a child's hoolahoop . i want to kiss away your tears when you're feeling down again , and make sure with all that i have in my power to never let anything hurt you anymore . i want to sit in my basement and hear you play your bass to bulldog eyes with my dad's old pool table and drum set , then fall asleep on my old , worn away starry night bean bag . i want to hear you talk about all of the bugs you love and the plants you want to garden and the videogames you want to play . i want to run with you and my dogs and make fun of how my turtle loves to watch tv . i want to help stray kittens find new homes with you and name them after cute pastries . i want to cruise down the trails on bikes with you during the summer and laugh at the passerbyes in town . i want to cook something new with you and fail miserably , only to order some seafood for you and cuddle in comfy clothes watching stranger things and just talk for so , so long . i want to spend all of my extra money on gifts for you , and see your adorable smile worth all of the money in the world and more . i want to listen to low band players sing songs at a restaurant and walk home slowly with your hand in mine . i want to travel with you everywhere you'd like and listen to music all the while . i want to be by your side for as long as I possibly can .
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

23 .

Postby fruitvale » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:46 pm

fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

24 .

Postby fruitvale » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:17 am

SO A LITTLE UPDATE ; for a few months now ive had painful stomach cramps but like . they werent skating cramps bc they were in my stomach , not my intestines - and ive had a hard time eating a normal amount of food and ive had to space out eating time 2 a few hours per meal ? a few weird different diagnostics like bubbles in m stomach n overproduction of acid n slow digestion , , bt now i have to take five pills a day , , all different weird medicines , , cant have any acidic fruits , carbonation , tomato based foods , or coffee buT YOU KNOW IM STILL GONNA DRINK MY COCA COLA & BIGGBY'S COFFEE i cant help myself : w :
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

25 .

Postby fruitvale » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:16 pm

was bored 2day n made a moodboard based off my sona , chezter ! ! might hav 2 redo his ref , not sure - its relatively ourdated compared to how i doodle him now rip . been so unproductive skgjjdglgkd . . . . . . but i got this cute bunny poncho - hoodie thing ordered frm wish a bit ago ! ! so happy aa ! ! ! ! finishing up a lil gift i made fr my girlfriend ( anyone whos reading this : if u dont know who she is wth go lov her art and Appreciate her godly existence like i do every day ! ! ! ! ! ❤❤ )
    anyways , hvil godt ! ! våkne opp oppdatert ! ! vær glad på taco dagen ! ! ! ! 🌮
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

26 .

Postby fruitvale » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:20 pm

tired post of me revamping some old hs trolls i made whoops

ongiri sesime - navyblood weeb nerd who uses xDD and uwu unironically , loves holographic neon clothes ; symbol is a rounded triangle with a rectangle in the top ; IN LUV w espora "" owo notice me senpai "" ; horns are thin curls that look like springs fkgkfhg , , lusus is a nine tailed fox bc why not shes a weeaboo ( poor foxmom has to deal with sailor moon cosplays )
    espora taatra - berylblood boxing addict that loves interior design and chemistry bc Boom Science Explosions Fire , loovs birds esp owls ; symbol is two eyes on top of eachother with triangles in between them ; creeped out by giri but eventually gets killed by her oh boy ; horns r short n come out of the sides of her head with a slight curve fowards and tilted back ; eastern dragon lusus ! !
    colkez adyeem - mapmaking history geek but quiet and slightly sociopathically desperate , insomniac whod marry a plant if he wanted tbh ; symbol is a swirly compass in a rose shape with the north pin pointing south ; would actually die fr wren , th kid of mine ; one horn pointing straight up & the other is nearly the same but a bit longer and curved only at the top like a tree almost , he hangs his glasses n notes there smtimes ; lusus is a SNEK ( anaconda ) ! ! ! ! !
    reeses otheno ( i hAD to with the name ok ) - lemonblooded lazy game - obsessed Actual Cat whos religion is bad cat pun novelty tees and 2012 memes , spits on u from afar hiss ; symbol is just a big Aa in comic sans with one " * " at the end for """ the aesthetic """ ; aint got no luv what u talking abt ; horns are in a loop aiming out and curving in only on the very top of their head kinda like a sphynx ; speaking of , their lusus is this odd egyptian cat dad cultist that encourages their strange antisocialness
    keskos etrieh - plumblooded active modern n trendy mtf biker whos actually kind of good at social media but bad with people on it , vulnerable / gullible , loves fresh slime videos and vlogs / asmr / rip vines ; symbol is a wheel on a lil camera instead of the lens ; dating maks ! ! alien + kid smooches ; horns are on the top / side evenly and jut in , nearly touching , and cut outwards quickly like a 7 nearly ; lusus is a samoyed - fish
    gordon ramsay < -- the reject / inside joke troll

and the two trolls that i mainly draw n think abt / hav the most development heck ! ! def erasta bewulf , had tht kangaroo child since the Beginning tm , n the good ferret hoarder victus boivin ! ! may edit in the fankids i made but u get th point i need 2 redo lots o m chars
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

27 .

Postby fruitvale » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:02 pm

can i get a uhhhhhhh functioning digestive system
    the entire inside of my arm is bruised bc the doctors tried 2 get blood drawn n They Failed On Both Arms ; ; n its not evn the outside , just purple n blue all near my veins h e c k . . . . . . got m nose cauterized the second time too , but they messed up n dripped the silver nitrate everywhere on my nose n burnt the entire inside which made everything worse ? ?
    thanks , dude
    um i might not b able 2 do normal spring break stuff™ like visiting new orleans bc of this n it just . Hurts to move n eat , theyre not even sure wth this is ? ? eh , , , , im cool w just sitting here n drawing with darwin deez / tally hall / pink guy or joji on repeat all day >:3c everything still hurts tho , like im being stabbed frm the inside bt W h a t e v e r
    but ! ! on the bright side , igot a lot of due stuff done today ! sm presents fr my lovely adorable Amazing gf , if yr reading this harvey ilysssm dont worry about me <33
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

28 .

Postby fruitvale » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:09 pm

currently on vACA woohoo ! !
    stomachs doing kinda better but that may just be the food that im eating or the fact that im under a bit less pressure , being away from home and avoiding making plans . went 2 the zoo n got to pet a Rly Rly big n cute owl n hold sm snakes ! ! the roads here r crazy n its so different , , , ,
    gna go to the french quarter down here for a while 2morrow - already had a few pastries ( beignets , macaroons , bt nO MERINGUES CR IE S ) and eventually go check out the voodoo - ghost - cathedrals stuff some other day ! !
    one day we'll probably make plans to come back with friends and i rly hope m gf 💞, i feel like shed mayb like it w all the cool airplanes n This Cool Bug Exhibit n the french quarter ? ? lov if yr readin this i s2g when we get older ill take you to anyplace you want & buy you tons of gifts & travel anywhere cool ! ! <3333 but for now alligators n turtles n shrimp n pittbulls will suffice ! !
    up where i live there's abt 3 in of snow again , lightning , hail , rain , wind , etc - luckily we left before it got bad ! my cousin is basically text - screaming at me , since i got to do so much and avoid the awful storms . tho it did rain here and it flooded the street for a bit ? ? thats abt all tht happened , and anyways , it dried up after a bit and got to about 80 ° ! ! >:oc
    to compensate for this odd post tho have my Beautiful ac : pc outfit , im so proud of it
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Tue May 08, 2018 1:21 pm

i love beign sick the night before my birthday so i can't enjoy one of my few happy annual days
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me