It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:42 am

c o y o t e. wrote:ₕₑy, ᵢ'ₘ ₚᵣₑₜₜy wₑᵢᵣd!

ₙₐₘₑ: Lola Kakia

Gₑₙdₑᵣ: Feminine/Female

ₐgₑ: 15

ₛₑₓᵤₐₗᵢₜy: Straight

ₚₑᵣₛₒₙₐₗᵢₜy: Lola Is a Kind-Of Shy Girl, She loves roses & planting flowers
She doesn't have much friends but plans to have a few more in the future
she likes to draw and read manga & watch anime :thumbup:

ₐddᵢₜᵢₒₙₐₗ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ: If she sings to her flowers they will grow faster.
^
|
(lol)

Accepted, you can start writing
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:43 am

RavenclawForever wrote:ₕₑy, ᵢ'ₘ ₚᵣₑₜₜy wₑᵢᵣd!

ₙₐₘₑ: Stella Findlay

Gₑₙdₑᵣ: Female

ₐgₑ: 15

ₛₑₓᵤₐₗᵢₜy: Pansexual

ₚₑᵣₛₒₙₐₗᵢₜy: The first thing you notice about Stella is her compassionate and caring nature. She loves to cheer people up when they're depressed or upset, and she knows when someone needs a hug or encouraging words. Stella is very creative, which allows her to find many ways in which to make the world a little brighter. Her kind heart brings joy, though sometimes others will take advantage of her generosity and kindness. However, Stella refuses to be unhappy about this. She is a very understanding and trustworthy person, despite never having experienced some of the problems others have.

ₐddᵢₜᵢₒₙₐₗ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ: Stella has the power of cosmic manipulation, which means that she can create and manipulate cosmic energies.

Very cool! Accepted!
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 am

Hpichu~ wrote:
~Italy~ wrote:Sure thing! I really wanted to bring them back!

I'm glad you did!! These were so much fun! I'll post my characters in a moment ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Alright! Btw it's me, Kapiesh, from the scythe >~<
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 am

Bump
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:05 pm

ₕₑy, ᵢ'ₘ ₚᵣₑₜₜy wₑᵢᵣd!
ₙₐₘₑ
Skayla
Gₑₙdₑᵣ
Female
ₐgₑ
She keeps that a secret.
ₛₑₓᵤₐₗᵢₜy
Homosexual.
ₚₑᵣₛₒₙₐₗᵢₜy
Skayla is quite odd.
She's often sarcastic,harsh, and even a bit rude. She's also pretty cheeky to everyone she meets.
She's always lazy, and doesn't care about things she doesn't want to do. Even more when she has a specific goal.
With friends, she's not as rude. She's still cheeky and sarcastic, and even mean. But she doesn't mean harm.
But she can have a whole other personality, the person she really is. Which is manipulative, and selfish. She real doesn't care about other people. Except one.
That is the person she loves. With that, she's a whole other person. She's polite to them, but also overprotective to the point of hurting the ones that come close, and she really doesn't want anyone taking them away from her, and have to pay the ultimate price.
That being their life..

ₐddᵢₜᵢₒₙₐₗ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ
Some people may call her a psychopath.
She has a crush on Lola Kaika. She doesn't know Lola is straight.
Her power is slight mind control. This helps her manipulative side as she can quite literally control people.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Hpichu~ wrote:
ₕₑy, ᵢ'ₘ ₚᵣₑₜₜy wₑᵢᵣd!
ₙₐₘₑ
Skayla
Gₑₙdₑᵣ
Female
ₐgₑ
She keeps that a secret.
ₛₑₓᵤₐₗᵢₜy
Homosexual.
ₚₑᵣₛₒₙₐₗᵢₜy
Skayla is quite odd.
She's often sarcastic,harsh, and even a bit rude. She's also pretty cheeky to everyone she meets.
She's always lazy, and doesn't care about things she doesn't want to do. Even more when she has a specific goal.
With friends, she's not as rude. She's still cheeky and sarcastic, and even mean. But she doesn't mean harm.
But she can have a whole other personality, the person she really is. Which is manipulative, and selfish. She real doesn't care about other people. Except one.
That is the person she loves. With that, she's a whole other person. She's polite to them, but also overprotective to the point of hurting the ones that come close, and she really doesn't want anyone taking them away from her, and have to pay the ultimate price.
That being their life..

ₐddᵢₜᵢₒₙₐₗ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ
Some people may call her a psychopath.
She has a crush on Lola Kaika. She doesn't know Lola is straight.
Her power is slight mind control. This helps her manipulative side as she can quite literally control people.

Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Sweet. Thank you!
I'm gonna wait until someone else does a diary entry before posting myself.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Didn't know what to write but couldn't let my fans down *goes to plug in fan* time to blow away the drenches of awkwardness... did anyone get the whale refrence? no)

YOOOOOOOOO
It's Poppet here, get ready to be written on diary... wait.. wait diaries are for sissies. And I ain't no sissy so this is now a... well I did kind of just stick that whale sticker on the front.. so a whale! I have been accepted into this school, so cool, right? My family said finally the creep can get out of the house.. guess she is talking about Fuzz, they never liked him..

If you want to see my face, here is a picture of me and Fuzz that we took last month,

So anyway I have heard some..things. .about this school, cool people just like me are gonna go here! I mean I kinda want a normal school but I guess normal schools don't have students who can talk to different species, no wonder Fuzz is my only friend in the world..
so school starts any day now, but I doubt anyone wants to be my friend, I got the lamest power in the book.. I bet everyone else is cool... now I don't want to go..

Whatever, guess I don't have a choice, but I will have Fuzz with me, so yeah.. BUH BYEEEEEE WHALE!
-Poppet

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Well isn't this curious.
Is this the way that people communicate with each other? By writing on a book?
Weird thing is, these people even named it, like some sort of pet. Stupid in my opinion.
Either way, not only are names stupid, but these people are too. Why are there stickers on this? Those things are a useless creation at best. Not only that, I can bet you my life someone glued something, as this page was sticked onto it. If you're gonna do something, do it right.
That's enough of my great criticism. Also, for all the people are are gonna use this. Use a pen when writing. Pencils get all smudged in the paper and it looks horrible.

Skayla.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 am

Hello Leaf, guess who's back, that's right, it's Roman! I saw a lot of pretty girls today, I want to flirt with all of them~
I tried with a girl named Skayla, and she punched me in the face. I like strong women. Anyways, I do wish there were more boys at the school, Blyden and I are gettin' kinda overrun with the girls.

Also, let me inform you, Poppet, that this is not a whale, it is a LEAF. btw I'm the one who drew a mustache on that sticker

And that pretty girl who punched me earlier suggested I use a pen, so I wrote this diary entry in pen! That's all for now, though. Bye Leaf!

~Roman V.
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me