It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby kiribaku » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:02 am

library huh..
-???

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:50 am

(Kann)
Dear leaf,
today's pancakes were surprisingly dull maybe because I ate them without syrup.
I honestly didn't knew that you were free today. We did meet and spoke about exhibit A along with the scheme.
After parting ways, I've found a trapdoor, but the hole underneath didn't lead to anything else besides an empty chamber.
Don't worry, I made sure to not miss anything. No hidden passages, no notes, no weapons. I figured I would leave an object (you know what) near it, but keep it hidden, so we could check on it from time to time (in case Rihanna decides to move in there, but that's less likely now). Besides that, I walked into a non existant wall today. I totally enjoyed it and didn't try to push it, realising it's just one of my hallucinations, only to be trapped temporarily in an invisible box. Hope that doesn't happen again.

~Kann
Adult, "artist", currently studying digital art in college.
healthpoints on Flight Rising if you wanna add me, no other social media atm

Sorry for my anxiety getting in the way of things and for being strange at times. I promise I mean well.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:53 am

??)
i can read ya know..
-rhianna

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 am

(Kann)
^ Sorry for seeming like that, but my head is still hurting if that's a good excuse.
Hey, I didn't say anything insulting, did I guys?

I am aware.
~Kann

Sorry for my anxiety getting in the way of things and for being strange at times. I promise I mean well.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiiPanda58 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Are you accepting?
Last edited by KawaiiPanda58 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I'm KawaiiPanda58, but you can call me Panda!
She/Her pronouns please.
I always enjoy trades so feel free to send me one!
INFP| ★ |♀️
[sig credit | pixel credit | characters | avatar credit]

KawaiiPanda58

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiiPanda58 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 pm

If you are:

First Name: Tamika
    Last Name: Mills
    Sexuality: straight
    Power/Abnormality: Assuming that three tails is more of a disfigurement, no-one really knows why she was sent to this school, but her parents sent her here immediately after she started having strangs headaches, and she was accepted. It must have had something to do with her history
    Crushes/etc: open
    Other: she's shy, and feels out of place in the school. She keeps to her schoolwork and tries not to let anything get to her.

Edit: The image mustn't have worked properly, because that's what she used to look like. No, it's not the image, it's the pet. Her outfit isn't changing. I guess she can wear that for now.

Another Edit: Oh yes! Finally it worked! And before anyone saw the other one too!

Hi! I'm KawaiiPanda58, but you can call me Panda!
She/Her pronouns please.
I always enjoy trades so feel free to send me one!
INFP| ★ |♀️
[sig credit | pixel credit | characters | avatar credit]

KawaiiPanda58

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GirlyChick1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:43 am

Rhi-
dear leaf i stumbled upon a kidnapping attempt...Rhianna cornered Kann.. by the bathrooms....the male bathroom..now why is she ....wait is she a he??? or is this a way to kidnap ...did Kann find something big on Rhianna...or is she just having lab experiments on the victims...better get closer! But before i could listen in..or to find out why... oblivious Luna Walked around the corner to i assume get to her locker or dorm...Rhianna Seem Ticked off for changing her plans... but i highly doubt Luna even noticed.. Luna was looking down at her book...a book of life? hmmm what for i wonder... oh well looks like Kann got away with Rhianna Distracted he escaped... i am the eyes and ears of this school.. i find out sooner or later .( last bit only special weak people can read)
-C-Aa-Ll-Mm-Ee

Vixxlee- Dear Leaf! Someone has not only trespass into my darkness (my room) but also have taken my book of Supernatural! I will find out who and when i do...... hehehe (evil laugh as Vixxlee eyes turn Completely Black) Your Dead! Ill make sure it wont happen again..and trust me No one i mean no one can hide from me! hmm i start with a little voodoo.. maybe a Voodoo doll? maybe some needles! Get the Picture! and if you think that's the worst thing i can do your absolutely wrong. May Your Death Be As Painfull As Hell Its self.. may your eyes never sleep Brain never Think and your Soul Never Escape! Well SEE IF Your Survive (Give me BAck my BOOK!!!)

Luna Light- I FOUND IT The book of Life.. i can bring him back Cecil!!!
GirlyChick1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:58 am

Pet's name: Chessan

Dear Leaf
Oh goodness, I haven't been in this book for a while... Mostly I've just been ignoring everyone who talks to me (or looks at me) and trying to stay alive in this school. I'm rather glad spring is coming, contrary to popular belief I do NOT melt like a snowman if it gets too warm. Of course, the ground hog says that there will be lots more weeks of winter, but I don't care. It's always winter around me.

Anyway, I don't know what all this stuff about a book of Life is, and I don't really know about an alien invasion, but I would advise people not to dabble with magic... Take it from me, spells are bound to go wrong in some way. As for aliens... Well, let's just hope they have zero interest in antisocial lionesses with an extreme 'cold.'

I know Valentine's day is coming up, but really I don't plan on doing anything. I don't really have any body to give a valentine to, and if there is a dance, I definitely won't go!
mom, shut up... No I don't have a- Ugh fine
Okay, maybe I'll go. maybe. If only for the Snacks...

as always, Chessan M.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:18 am

(Kann)
Dear leaf,
the only day I don't bring a weapon I get attacked. Geese, thanks Rhi.
Plus I don't know If I should be offended or not, but I'll keep that in mind when encountering them again.

Today I looked through some blueprints I found in the library (before Rhianna attacked me). They appeared to show cool hiding spots... I mean storage rooms and abandoned classrooms. This school might be even bigger than I thought it was the first day I arrived. There's even a big dungeon! It's closed off though and I doubt the PE teacher would even allow us to go there...

~Kann

67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 am

(Lucy)

Ooh, a big dungeon?
I just quickly thought of a great plan just from what you said, Kann.

also, I just so happen to have sleeping darts.
Can we meet somewhere to discuss it anytime soon?
Maybe the same place as last time?

Also, this time, don't forget your weapon.

rhianna's thoughts are weird, and also very hard to get into, and also very confusing

-Lucy <3

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery