.:.Again.:. New poll, page 23

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rokko needs a main weapon

Just go with the original, I liked those
20%
Emei Daggers seem really cool!
20%
a halbred, stave, or spear like weapon
No votes
Deer Horn Knives or knives from his knuckles
40%
a chain weapon, like Flying Claws
20%
just keep the pistols (but backstory!)
No votes
an electrocuted whip, like that guy had in that Iron Man movie
No votes
other (comment please)
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: .:.Again.:.

Postby padlock heart » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 pm

first page.
Check out these awesome stories my friend is writing!
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:09 pm

first page.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Kk
I'll draw it
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 pm

YAYYYYY!! X3
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:25 pm

the picture is up
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:41 pm

oh that backround looks great.
*contemplates the looks of her own backrounds*
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:.Again.:. second page WOOT WOOT

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:14 am

So that was it; that was really it. One letter was all it took to leave Ahzzya’s mom without a family, without any blood relatives. One letter from work had taken away her husband and one letter from a government facility had taken away her son. It almost seemed like she was expecting it, however, like she had been the one to call the Hunters about a new possible recruit. When an almost panicking Ahzzya had shown his mom the letter, she hadn’t even looked surprised. He had expected it to break her, but perhaps she had already been broken too much. Anyway, it was futile to try to disregard the letter. If Ahzzya tried to stay home they would drag him off using force. That’s what the “your defiance will be noted and dealt with,” part of the letter meant. It had taken her about a minute to react to the letter, like she was letting it sink it. Ahzzya had expected her to drop what she was doing, let everything clatter to the floor. He had expected some sort of negative reaction, something that showed that she was heartbroken to see her son go, that showed that she really loved him. But all she did was slump her shoulders and say, “Alright then, get packed. We’re leaving in half an hour.” Ahzzya supposed it was the only logical reaction. This was the government by the way, and there was no rebelling against the government. Or, at least there was no safe way to rebel against the government. But still, Ahzzya was hoping for something more than an empty stare. Perhaps it was good that his Mom didn’t care, because seeing her break might have made him break, and Ahzzya felt like he had to be the strong one in this relationship.
Ahzzya was on his phone when the car stopped, he had been playing some cheap, outdated version of Temple Run on his phone. All his other apps needed Wifi or made him run out of batteries really quickly. He had been sitting in the car for hours, listening to music and playing the same app until he felt like he could do it in his sleep. The sudden jolt of the car stopping made Ahzzya momentarily loose his focus and let his character fall of a cliff. He looked up from his app and saw a fenced in property about the size of a baseball field. The sides of the property weren’t the only part that was fenced in, but the top was also. The chain link metal extended above it in a dome, impossibly stiff. On the inside was nothing but a man in camos and a small concrete building the size of a porta potty. There was a sign that was halfway covered in graffiti, withered by age and lack of care. Beneath the graffiti cuss words and patches of rust, the sign read “Welcome to the Hunter’s Facility.” Or at least that was what Ahzzya thought it read, since the “H” had several claw marks going through it.
“Is this it?” Ahzzya asked, his tone extremely skeptical and sarcastic. “Wow the government is definitely looking out for us, huh?”
Ahzzya was hoping for some answer from his mom, but all he got was the little pop of the doors being unlocked. One thing Ahzzya learned from his mom was that she hates goodbyes, and that is one word she has never said, and one word that she would definitely never say. A deep scowl went across Ahzzya’s face and he grabbed his suitcase from by his seat. “Yeah, whatever.” He snapped, with every intention of hurting his mom with his words, “I love you too mom.” He then slammed the door behind him and walked out into the freezing desert of Nevada.

Ice crackled underneath Ahzzya’s feet, it always did. It was as cold here as everywhere else, except for the poles of course. Ahzzya began to feel a little bit of doubt in him, maybe he was being immature. Maybe he should’ve been nicer to his mom, sincere, rather than snapping at her and slamming the door. She didn’t deserve to be treated that way. And then he heard the car start up and drive away; and his anger came back full force, blocking out the guilt. What about him, huh? What about Ahzzya? He deserved at least a goodbye. He deserved some acknowledgment from his mom that he still existed. He started angrily thinking about all the other things he deserved, he deserved a dad, a life that people in the 21st century would’ve called normal, friends (or at least someone he could share his feelings with), some appreciation for his efforts with the Zvers, an maybe even a loving mom—
Ahzzya’s thoughts were cut off by him suddenly running into the gates surrounding the concrete structure and man in cameos. His anger doubled and he started to uselessly kick the gate in a fit of rage, muttering and cursing the whole time.
“Hey kid.” Came a gruff voice from above him. The speaker was the man in camos he had seen earlier. The man, who Ahzzya now suspected was a guard, looked to be in his mid-thirties, with minimally tanned brown hair shaved into a buzz cut. The man also had a handlebar mustache and a two day old beard that lightly covered his lower jaw. “Don’t take your issues out on the gate.”
“So what if I do?” Ahzzya answered angrily.
“Well, you probably made enough noise to alert every Zver around here for miles of your arrival; so I would suggest shutting up and getting in here before one of them tries to kill you.” The guard said and his gruff voice as he opened the gate just wide enough for Ahzzya to squeeze through. Ahzzya suddenly didn’t know whether to thank the man, or glare at him, so he just settled for what he thought was a mixture of the two. He stared at the ground and started to brood in a very childish way.
“Can I have it?” The gruff voice asked and Ahzzya raised one eyebrow and tilted his head towards the guard. “The letter, the invitation to join the Hunters.” The man explained like he was speaking to a toddler.
“Oh great.” Ahzzya muttered as he pulled the letter from his pocket. “Now I need an invitation to get into prison.”
The man roughly grabbed the letter out of Ahzzya’s and scanned it in about less than a second before stuffing the letter into his pockets. “Ya’ know a little respect can always get you far in life.” The guard muttered and got an angry “whatever” from Ahzzya.
Ahzzya watched the guard out of the corner of his eye as he was led to the small concrete structure in the middle of the fenced in area. The structure looked a lot like the end of a staircase that you could see on the roof of areally old building, except that seemed a little impossible. It was in the older style, the door was a regular door, not made out of smart glass like every other building. And seeing that dents and claw marks on the door; that was obviously a problem. Ahzzya could easily detect the flaws in the door, the way it could easily be ripped off its hinges, or the gap between the floor and the bottom of the door and the floor, which would protect no one if the black fog came again, or even the way the door was covered in layers of rust. It seemed like a sheet of paper could do a better job than the door. And of course it was ‘protected’ by a small padlock which could probably be ripped off if you pulled on it hard enough.
The guard pulled out a key and opened swung the door open. It looked like the very top of a staircase because that was what the small building was. They were welcomed by bright white lights which illuminated a stark white staircase which descended deep into the depths of the desert.
“You’re kidding.” Ahzzya asked. “It’s underground?”
“All eight levels of it.” The guard answered. “The elevator is on the seventh floor. They will be waiting for you on the sixth floor. You’re the first person who has come here for a few years.”
“Wait who will?” Ahzzya stopped on the second step of the staircase and faced the guard.
“The others, who else.” The man snapped in his usual gruff voice and closed the door behind Ahzzya. He was sure he had heard the click of the lock, and no matter how weak the door looked, it still reminded Ahzzya that he had been forced into a type of prison. And he hated it.

But the time he was down the first flight of stairs, Ahzzya’s eyes started to hurt. The white walls and bright lights just made for a very painful combination. He decided the elevator would be a better option than the stairs as he came to the first door. It was like the ones outside, but a lot newer. He noticed there was also a lock on that one, though it was unlocked. It seemed almost that there was something there that they may have needed to be protected against, something that would know how to work smart glass. The idea that horribly unsettling and would probably end up haunting Ahzzya’s nightmares. As he pushed open the door, he was almost expecting something to jump out and try to kill him. He was extremely relieved at the sight before him.
The seventh floor was what looked like a break room designed by a bunch of gamers, which was exactly what it was. There was a foosball table, ping pong, air hockey, a table with dozens of laptops on it, about a dozen TVs equipped with Netflix, a different gaming console for each one, and a cupboard full of movies, board games and video games. There was a room off to the side that was separated by the dimmed glass most walls were made in this day in age. It had a huge shelf lining the wall of books and a plush carpet, five bean bags, and three sofas. There was a small table in the middle with drawers underneath it, probably containing sticky notes, bookmarks, reading glasses and book lights. The room was perfect in every way, only lacking in snacks and people.
Ahzzya was little tempted to just hang out in this room. If this was prison, it was a pretty sweet prison. In retrospect, Ahzzya had no idea why he didn’t want to go here. He wouldn’t have to go to his stupid school again, he wouldn’t have to be the strong one for his mom when he felt like falling apart all the time, this place had a really sick break room, and he got to kick monster butt in his free time. He could get used to this. Ahzzya let a rare smile creep up on his face as he looked at a laptop on the large table that took up the middle of the room. Yep this place was actually pretty great.
After dwelling on how great the hunter’s facility was and forgetting about the disturbing thoughts which he had dwelt on just minutes before, he decided it was about time to get going. He wandered over to the elevator and looked at a plaque that stood next to an elevator, which was, thankfully, made out of smart glass. The plaque read:
7 break room
6 training grounds
5 lecture room
4 dining hall
3 girl’s dorm
2 boy’s dorm
1 sickbay
B basement
Ahzzya pressed the button with the down arrow on it, his finger lingering as he started to think about the disturbing thoughts that had come to his mind before. But now Ahzzya was also wondering what the guard had meant when he said “You’re the first person who has come here for a few years.” Ahzzya found himself looking back at the doorway that led to the staircase, and couldn’t help thinking about how there was a strange feeling about this whole place. And it took all his strength to go through the elevator once the glass cleared instead of getting the heck out of there.
Attachments
010.JPG
- .... . .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .. ...
010.JPG (84.73 KiB) Viewed 33 times
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 am

D8 this is epic.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:07 am

thank you
now must make drawing for it
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lessonlesson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:53 am

(Hi, I'm a spectator I love this book so far, can I draw fan art? my deviantart page is http://ryrypawz.deviantart.com)
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
lessonlesson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me