◄═╬Ѧʏ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ╬Ѧʏ ЯƤ Ƨтʋғғƨ╬═►

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

◄═╬Ѧʏ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ╬Ѧʏ ЯƤ Ƨтʋғғƨ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 am

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴘ sᴛᴜғғs. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ᴀsᴋ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏғғᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪғ ɪ ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, ʙᴜᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs, ᴍɪɴᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ A_A.

THANKS!

ᗩᕊᗢᘎ♈ ᙢᗢᓰ

Apart from what I've written below and the facts in my signature I figure you may want to know who you're RPing with. Hi, my name is ~Happily.Ever.After~, (I'm a Disney fan, and in General it is A-MAZ-ING!!!) please just call me Happily, Anna, Kay or any other nickname you can think of. I am in college and I work part time depending on whether I am in school or not. I try to get on daily but it doesn't always work out. I do have a life that revolves around work, animals, friends, family and studying though, so I may not be on all the time. I do make an effort to get on... Life just has a tendency to get in the way. I'm not really sure what else to type, so read on n_n ... oh actually, I should ad this => I love emoticons and cute keyboard made faces.

†ℌℯ ℛ◎◎м øḟ ℝ℮ⓠυїґℯღ℮ᾔ☂﹩
(ehm... MY requirements... If your RP doesn't have these <or at least most of them> there's a good chance I won't join)

Characters ╢╟ First, let's just get this out of the way, I don't do RPs that combine anime/cartoons and humans... I don't like it. Either the RP only accepts humans <which I prefer> or it only accepts anime/cartoons. Now that is out of the way I'll go on. I prefer that there isn't a character limit on the RP, I feel that we can decide when we are at our top amount and can not handle any more... we don't need someone else to decide for us (although if it is an RP with limited spots I can understand). After typing that (look left <=) I should clarify something. I will still join limited character RPs... so long as I can have the majority of characters being female. I will not play two males and one female, I'm not very comfortable playing males so I either play an even amount of both or more females. As far as romances go, I have nothing against any sexuality, but the only one my characters will ever be is straight... and any RPs that I create will only allow straight characters. I am not capable of RPing anything other than straight, and I don't like to have it in my RPs because it still makes me feel a tad weird... I will join an RP with any sexuality in it though, as long as my characters can be straight. I'm digressing for a moment and going back to the human and anime thing. I want to add that I prefer when they look realistic, and I don't do goth or emo types... sorry. Again, I'll still join an RP with unrealistic looking characters or goth/emo characters (I won't do an emo/goth only rp). I believe that's all I have to say about this. Oh! Actually, if you couldn't tell from the character profiles below, most of my humans belong more in the country, or somewhere they can have horses and other animals. I like to RP the riding, nature type, and yes, I know most of them are girls. As I stated before, I prefer playing girls.

Literacy ╢╟ This should be a pretty easy, mini paragraph really. I'm rather easy going with literacy, I have my preferences, but as long as I can make sense of what your RP is saying and I don't think it's asking too much of me I'll join. Depending on the type of RP my literacy level varies. For an animal only RP (I only do a very select few of these) I tend to do anything between posting more than half a line, with no text talk and four lines at the most. I'm still working on my RP skills with that. For humans and the human-type I prefer low semi-literate at four to six plus lines. Usually I have a hard time writing more than five lines unless it's a character that I can really relate too (hint, hint, I can usually write more for girls or cowboys). Yes, I am laid-back about this, but I also will try not to ever write a one-liner... and usually my posts are formatted with a slightly smaller font size at the very least. I hate one liners, they just don't provide anything to work with... even for animals I can usually pull off a bit over one line. I almost always have proper spelling and grammar, so I appreciate if the people I RP with also have it (I understand language barriers and such, totally reasonable). No, I don't mind OOC conversations... so long as they don't go on for like 2+ pages with nothing more than OOC content.

Forms and Roleplaying ╢╟ I'll start with forms, I don't have much to say about them. As far as forms go, it doesn't much matter to me whether or not one is provided, I have RPs, I can use those forms. Although, if a form is provided I will probably use it, unless the RP creator says otherwise and I feel like mine is more thorough. I rarely leave anything blank, I like to put down the history and personality as it gives a better insight to the character. Sometimes, if it is a newer character of mine I do have some trouble but I will eventually get it done. On to the roleplaying, again, I don't believe I have too much to say that I haven't already said. I will never be my own significant other, I feel like you are not RPing then... you're simply writing a story. However, I will RP family members and such which I do quite often. I try to make my posts detailed and pretty. I will format it whenever I am on a computer (although I pretty much use a variation of the same formatting for all of my characters). I like to follow the site rules, so if your RP is meant to break the rules don't even bother suggesting it to me. I am open to all RP forms: group (I'm extremely picky on these...), 1x1(I prefer these), invite only, threads (i prefer these too), PMs, off site, email (not crazy on this). If I do join a group rp, I tend to prefer if it is small, maybe like five or six people involved tops. So when it says 'small group rp', that's what I mean.

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓦⓘⓛⓛ Ⓓⓞ
(Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)

Heartland
        ╚ Small Group Rp = Any characters, preferably Amy/Ty/Lou/Mallory/Georgie ╝
        Amy & Ty ╝
        Mallory & Jake ╝
      Horse & Rider
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Romance
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Country Meets City
        Country ♀ & City ♂ ╝
      Percy Jackson
        ╚ Small Group Rp = OC's or Cannons, preferably Hazel/Annabeth/Piper ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Annabeth & Percy ╝
        Piper & Jason ╝
        Hazel & Frank ╝
        Hazel & Sammy ╝
        Hazel & Leo ╝
      Disney Based
        ╚ Small Group Rp <maybe> ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Belle & Adam ╝
        Anna & Kristoff ╝
        Elsa & OC ╝
        Kiara & Kovu ╝
        Nala & Simba ╝
        Perdy & Pongo ╝
        Melody & OC ╝
        Ariel & Eric ╝
        Rapunzel & Flynn ╝
        Tiana/i] & Naveen ╝
        ╚ Just PM me for more pairs ╝
      Quest For Camelot
        [i]Kayley & Garret ╝
      Once Upon A Time
        Emma & Hook ╝
        Emma & Graham ╝
      I'll add more as they come to mind... feel free to make suggestions

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓜⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓓⓞ
(You will need to convince me to do these. Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)

Warriors
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Cannon ♀ & Cannon ♂ ╝
      Harry Potter
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Luna & Neville ╝
        Ginny & Harry ╝
        Hermione & Ron ╝
      Hunger Games
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Katniss & Peeta ╝
        Primrose & Rory ╝
      Royalty
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Medieval/Different Time Period
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Arranged Marriage
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Pirate/Pirates of the Carribean
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Into The Woods
        ╚ Small Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Cinderella & Baker ╝
        Cinderella & Prince Charming ╝
        Little Red & Jack ╝

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓦⓘⓛⓛ Ⓝ̲̲Ⓞ̲̲Ⓣ̲̲ Ⓓⓞ
(Turn back now if this was your idea... I will NEVER do this stuff... If you want reasoning for it please ask.)

Insane Asylum
      Horror
      LGBT only
      War/Fighting/Religion Based
      Animal Abuse/Abuse Based
      Most animal RPS except Warrior Cats
      (Please PM me if you would like to do an RP or have an RP I may be interested in)

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓦⓘⓛⓛ Ⓝ̲̲Ⓞ̲̲Ⓣ̲̲ Ⓓⓞ
(Turn back now if this was your idea... I will NEVER do this stuff... If you want reasoning for it please ask.)

Insane Asylum
      Horror
      LGBT only
      War/Fighting/Religion Based
      Animal Abuse/Abuse Based
      Most animal RPS except Warrior Cats
      (Please PM me if you would like to do an RP or have an RP I may be interested in)

♈Ꭹᖰᓰᙅᗩᒪ ᙅᖺᗩᖇᗩᑕ♈ᙓᖇ ℱᗢᖇᙢ
Code: Select all
[center][img]pic[/img][size=200][color=#here]name[/color][/size]

[size=200][color=#here]________________________________________________________________[/color][/size]

[size=200][color=#694F3C]✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,[/color][/size]

[size=80][color=#6b645f][b][u]::Name::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Nickname::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Gender::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Age::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Physical Description::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=200][color=#694F3C]฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,[/color][/size]

[size=80][color=#6b645f][b][u]::Family::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Lives With::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Pets::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Friends::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Enemies::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Home Address::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Day-To-Day Life::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=200][color=#694F3C]₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼[/color][/size]

[size=80][color=#6b645f][b][u]::History::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Personality::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Hobbies::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Likes::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Dislikes::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Quirks & Flaws::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Favorite Color::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#HERE][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#6b645f][b][u]::Lucky Number::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#0db8f7][i]Here[/i][/color][/size]

[size=200][color=#here]________________________________________________________________[/color][/size]

[size=200][color=#876716]♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:[/color][/size]

[size=80][color=#4d1010][b][u]::Godly Greek Parent::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#4d1010][b][u]::Godly Roman Parent::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#4d1010][b][u]::Egyptian God::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Follower Of Here[/i][/color]
[color=#4d1010][b][u]::Godly Irish Parent::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#4d1010][b][u]::Hogwarts House::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#4d1010][b][u]::District::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color]
[color=#4d1010][b][u]::Other::[/u][/b][/color] [color=#40bf39][i]Here[/i][/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 25 times in total.

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄═╬Δ∂∂ιƨσи, βιƨнσρ, βℓɛ∂ɢɛяωσσ∂ & βяαʏ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:09 am

ImageSummer Addison

✝н℮ ☮υ☂﹩їⅾ℮ ♏α⑂ ℬℯ Å℘℘εαℓ☤ηℊ,

::Name:: Summer Josette Katrina Addison
::Nickname:: Summer
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 12|13|14|15|16|17|18|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Short and thin with red hair, green eyes and freckles

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Mike (19) {older brother}, Leah (50) {mom}, Paul (47) {step dad}, Giovanna (6) {little step sister}, Sidney (8-16) {little sister}, Clark (51) {Dad}
::Lives With:: Leah, Paul, Giovanna and Sidney
::Pets:: Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat || Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat || Scout:: 7yr old, male, Newfoundland-Saint Bernard mix, dog || Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse
::Friends:: RP Dependent
::Enemies:: RP Dependent
::Home Address:: RP Dependent
::Day-To-Day Life:: They move around a lot. Born in Crowley, Louisiana, she's moved several times since then. Mother works at a bank, step father is a CEO of some big travel company, hence the moving. Biological father hasn't been around since Sidney was little. Mike is in college but comes home on holidays. She lives on a small ranch, so will always have to help care for the horses in the barn, luckily there are only five of them.

₩ℌαт‷﹩ Їᾔṧḯḓε ℳαттℯґṧ ♏◎ṧт‼

::History:: The older middle child of her family and the middle completely biological child of her birth parents. Summer was born on the 21st of December, so yes, she was born on the first day of winter, but her parents named her 'Summer'. Her mother, Leah, and her biological father got divorced when Summer was eight years old. Her mother remarried Paul just last year. Paul's daughter from a previous relationship also joined their family making Summer the older middle child. Backtracking a bit, Summer and her family move around quite often, they've never stayed in one place for more than a few years after the divorce. Her brother, Mike, and Sister, Sidney, had been born in the same place as Summer. Crowley, Louisiana, which has been her favorite place so far, was there home until their parents divorced. Summer moved to Palm Coast, Florida when she was eight, only days after the divorce was finalized. Austin, Texas by the time she was ten. She has also lived in Kihei, Hawaii and Sunshine, Montana. Her mother and step-father got married in Hawaii.
::Personality:: Summer is your not so typical girl. She has an undying love for animals. She is quiet and shy sometimes, but will practically never say no to a good time... yet she is very studious. Quite the complexion, you will need to know her to understand her truly.
::Hobbies:: Show Jumping, Riding, Traveling
::Likes:: Show jumping, cross country, the beach, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family
::Dislikes:: cities, huge social events, bad boys, or spiders
::Quirks & Flaws:: Sometimes worries too much and often brushes her fingers over the side of her head to keep her hair out of the way.
::Favorite Color:: Purple
::Lucky Number:: 5

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Athena
::Godly Roman Parent:: Minerva
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Bast
::Godly Irish Parent:: Ecne
::Hogwarts House:: Ravenclaw
::District:: 4 => fishing
::Other:: Nothing

ImageSidney Addison

::Name:: Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison
::Nickname:: Sid
::Age:: 8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Very thin and nearly average height with strawberry blonde hair, silvery blue eyes and freckles.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Mike (19) {older brother}, Leah (50) {mom}, Paul (47) {step dad}, Giovanna (6) {little step sister}, Summer (12-18) {Older sister}, Clark (51) {Dad}
::Lives With:: Leah, Paul, Giovanna and Summer
::Pets:: Dolly:: 3yr old, female, red Tabby cat || Freckles:: 5yr old, female, light brown ferret || Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog || Scooter:: 9yr old, male, Mastiff mix, dog || Magic:: 7yr old, female, Akita-Border Collie mix, dog || Wildfire:: 4yr old, gelding, light bay Arabian, 14hh pony || Tinkerbell:: {AKA: Tink} 5yr old, mare, palomino British Riding Pony, 12.2hh pony
::Day-To-Day Life:: They move around a lot. Born in Crowley, Louisiana, she's moved several times since then. Mother works at a bank, step father is a CEO of some big travel company, hence the moving. Biological father hasn't been around since Sidney was little. Mike is in college but comes home on holidays. She lives on a small ranch, so will always have to help care for the horses in the barn, luckily there are only five of them.

::History:: The younger middle child of her family and the youngest completely biological child of her birth parents. Sidney was born on the 18th of November, making her one of the youngest people in her year. Her mother, Leah, and her biological father got divorced when Sidney was only four years old. Her mother remarried Paul just last year. Paul's daughter from a previous relationship also joined their family making Sidney the younger middle child. Backtracking a bit, Sidney and her family move around quite often, they've never stayed in one place for more than a few years after the divorce. Her brother, Mike, and Sister, Summer, had been born in the same place as Sidney, Crowley, Louisiana. Her favorite place to live so far, has been Hawaii. Sid moved to Palm Coast, Florida when she was four, only days after the divorce was finalized. Austin, Texas by the time she was six. She has also lived in Kihei, Hawaii and Sunshine, Montana. Her mother and step-father got married in Hawaii. She is alright with moving so frequently, mostly because she has never really known any other way of living. She just knows that simply, she can't get too attached to anyone, because most likely, they won't be permanent friends after she leaves.
::Personality:: A calm, quiet girl with a rather shy disposition. Sidney rarely feels like she belongs because of her history and she tends to have a hard time trusting people and making friends. That is something that just never came easily to her.
::Hobbies:: Riding, Surfing, Reading
::Likes:: Show jumping, cross country, barrel racing, bole pending, trail riding, animals, family, friends, boys, being outside, swimming, skateboarding, traveling, surfing, reading, Pokemon, movies, singing
::Dislikes:: death, fighting, unfairness, disadvantages, the color pink, being inside too long, and enclosed spaces
::Quirks & Flaws:: She is very quiet, but once you get to know her you'll notice little things she does when she has certain emotions.
::Favorite Color:: Sea Green
::Lucky Number:: 7

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Poseidon
::Godly Roman Parent:: Neptune
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Ma'at
::Godly Irish Parent:: Manannan Mac Lir

ImageMolly Bishop

::Name:: Molly Marie Bishop
::Nickname:: Mol
::Age:: 15|16|17|18|19|20|21|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Short and thin with long blonde hair and light blue eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jack Hart (67) {grandpa}, Dennis (46) {dad}, Aria (40) {step mom}, Shawn (10) {little half-brother}, Evan (6) {little half brother}, Nikki (3) {little half sister}, Anna Tyme (26) {older sister}, George Tyme (31) {brother in law}, Caroline (1) {niece}, Amanda (8) {to-be niece}
::Lives With:: Jack, Anna, George, Caroline and Amanda
::Pets:: Aslan:: 2yr old, male, orange domestic long hair, cat || Missy:: 5yr old, female, German Shepherd, dog || Candy:: 8yr old, female, Border Collie-Lab mix, dog || Shadow:: 6yr old, male, Husky, dog || Socks:: 1yr old, male, Sheltie, dog || Onyx:: 9yr old, gelding, black Thoroughbred-Quarter Horse cross, 15.3hh horse || Winter's Embrace:: {AKA: Winnie} 4yr old, mare, flea-bitten grey Connemara, 14.2hh pony
::Day-To-Day Life:: Molly lives on a horse ranch. There is always something to do, whether she is helping a horse or babysitting her niece, never a dull moment is had at the place she calls home.

::History:: I wish I could just tell you that I live with my Grandpa, Jack Hart, my sister, Anna Tyme, her husband, George Tyme, my niece, Caroline, and my niece-to-be, Amanda ... but somehow I don't think that's enough. My sister and I are ten years apart, and I didn't really know her until our mom died and she moved back. Yes, I don't have a mom, and the first time I saw my dad a couple years ago. After my parents divorced when I was four I didn't have any contact with my dad for ten years... neither did my sister. My mom died in an accident when we were driving home from a competition on a really slippery road on a really snowy night up in Colorado when I was fourteen. We were on a one way mountain road and she lost control of the truck. We sorta tumbled down the mountainside, into a ravine and that's all I remember about the accident. Once I woke up I was in the hospital and it was two weeks after the death... I missed her funeral and everything, I still miss her tons and that's really all I want to say on the subject, oh... but I will add that my horse, Onyx, is fine, he was with us... in the trailer. He wasn't hurt bad physically, he just had some emotional problems that we had to work through together. I didn't know what had happened, I just knew that my sister and grandpa were there, and I found that weird. After they explained everything we went home and tried to live life as we did before... except this time my sister was with us... she stayed for good, and while we were ready to kill each other at first, now I'm glad she stayed. I'll tell you more later... if I feel like it
::Personality:: A very stubborn girl is a good way to describe me. Once I make up my mind seldom do I change it. My grandpa also has told me that I'm very determined... and that my people skill could use a lot of work (although usually Anna tells me that one). I tend to argue a lot as when I feel strongly on something I don't give up easily. I love animals, regardless of what they are, and I love working with horses and fixing their problems. I am confident in myself, and like to prove myself. Competitiveness runs in my family and I have quite the streak in me. I'm an honest person, I don't like lying and am straight up with people. I will also admit it, begrudgingly, but I will admit it when I am wrong.
::Hobbies:: Riding, Helping Animals
::Likes:: Animals, horses, family, friends, boys, riding, roping, nature, being outside, jumping, racing, barrels, poles, kids, helping horses, the ranch
::Dislikes:: CHANGE, school, studying, science, rudeness, conceitedness, know-it-alls, jerks, players, cheaters
::Quirks & Flaws:: Molly tends to be more focused on helping animals (especially horses) than herself. She often has trouble with her people skills and may come off as abrupt.
::Favorite Color:: Burgundy
::Lucky Number:: 57

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Zues
::Godly Roman Parent:: Jupiter
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Geb
::Godly Irish Parent:: Macha
::Hogwarts House:: Gryffindor
::District:: 10 => Livestock

ImageAnthony Bledgerwood

::Name:: Anthony Mark Bledgerwood
::Nickname:: Tony
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 14|15|16|17|18|19|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Thin and average height with crew-cut brown hair and golden-hazel eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Diane (69) {Grandma}, Jesse (50) {dad}, Gabrielle (52) {mom}, Harry (21) {Older Brother}, Jenny (13) {little sister}, Oliver (8) {little brother}, Mitch (8) {little brother}
::Lives With:: Diane, Jesse, Gabrielle, Harry, Jenny, Oliver and Mitch
::Pets:: Braford Cattle || Highlander Cattle || Holstein Cattle || Jersey Cattle || Rodeo:: 4yr old, male,
australian cattle dog, dog || Tila, Mouzer, Chase, Pipsqueak:: 5yr old, 7wk oldx3, female, malex2, female domestic short hairx4, cats

::Day-To-Day Life:: He lives on a working Cattle ranch. It's something he loves. Even though it seems to most people that his family is large, Tony loves having all the people around at home. Not only does it make for a great support group, but it's necessary when you have close to 1000 cattle ... which is really, very small compared to many of the other cattle ranches he knows.

::History:: Anthony has had a busy, working but fun life to say the least. He's lived on a cattle ranch in Colorado his entire life, since the day he was born, January 7th, Anthony has been around cows... and various other animals. He is the second eldest child of a going on eighth generation of cattle ranchers on the ranch he lives.
::Personality:: Anthony tends to be a rather solitary, quiet person. He's not shy, he just doesn't ever feel the need to say much. If he decides to say something he will as he can be a very spur-of-the-moment person. Anthony doesn't do very well with major changes and it takes him a long time to adjust to change. He does tend to be stubborn, but is a softy if you can break him and earn his trust.
::Hobbies:: Showing cows, fixing trucks
::Likes:: Girls, the country, cats, cows, family, quiet girls, chickens, friends, trucks
::Dislikes:: 'popular' girls, know-it-alls, people who dislike the country, cities, people who think the only use for cows is hamburgers, steak and milk, school
::Quirks & Flaws:: He's a quiet fellow, who doesn't get most things unless they have to do with his cows. Anthony is quick to assume and not listen to everything
::Favorite Color:: Dark Blue
::Lucky Number:: 8

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Hermes
::Godly Roman Parent:: Mercury
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Hathor
::Godly Irish Parent:: Crobh Dearg

ImageDan & Ash Bray

::Name:: Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red}
::Nickname:: Daniel, Dan, Danny & Ash
::Age:: 13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Very tall with short, dark auburn hair and dark blue eyes ||| Average height with short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Stefanie (45) {step mom}, Luca (48) {dad}, Elizabeth-Marie (16) {sister}, Carly-Jean (8) {little sister}, Elliot (11-19) {little brother}, Stephan (18) {brother}, Nicholas (10) {little brother}, Grace-Annamarie (72) {grandma}, Georgio (80) {granddad}, Stella (33) {aunt}, Kari (5) {cousin}
::Lives With:: Stefanie, Luca, Elizabeth, Carly, Elliot, Stephan, Nicholas, Grace, Georgio, Stella and Kari
::Pets:: Petunia {black} & Mugsy {Tan}:: 5yr old & 4 yr old, female & male, Black Lab & German Shepherd-Golden Retriever mix, dogs || Jasper {front} & Jingles {back}:: 11 & 10yr old, stallion & mare, bay Clydesdale & light grey Percheron, 16.2hh & 16hh horses
::Day-To-Day Life:: The Bray's live on a ranch and are very serious about their rodeo-ing. The entire Bray clan is overly competitive. Everyone from five year old Kari to eighty year old Georgio takes their cowboy-type lifestyle very seriously. Of course, being so competitive, there is always a lot of fun to be had with one another.

::History:: There hasn't been too much significance in their life either. It was the same as Elliot's. Dan and Ash grew up on the same ranch that they live on now. Their mother passed away from cancer just after Their little sister, Carly, was born and Their father remarried a childhood friend of his and their mothers. The sad event in their life was the most expansive thing that happened. Sure, they had won rodeos and such but that just normal history for these cowboys.
::Personality:: They're knuckleheads. It's as simple as that. Never bothering to think things through everything is completely impulsive with them. Their step mother swears it must be from being thrown off a bull too many times.
::Hobbies:: Running, Roping ||| Just being a cowboy
::Likes:: Rodeos, reining, girls, roping, western pleasure, nature, running ||| Rodeos, cutting, reining, penning, team roping, driving, boats, girls
::Dislikes:: Like the rest of their family, the only real dislike they have is the city, without open spaces... however neither of them likes to sit still either.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Dan is much more impulsive than Ash, and has a tendency to be brutally honest... which makes him seem harsh. ||| Ash's normal facial expression is one that often depicts a 'don't mess with me' look, it tends to make him seem a bit unapproachable... but really he's actually much gentler and empathetic than his twin.
::Favorite Color:: Dark Red
::Lucky Number:: 97 & 41

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Horus
::Godly Irish Parent:: Anann
::Hogwarts House:: Hufflepuff
::Other:: They're fraternal twins, yet essentially the same person.

ImageElliot Bray

::Name:: Elliot Owen Lewis Bray
::Nickname:: Eli
::Age:: 11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Tall and thin with sandy blonde hair and pale blue eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Stefanie (45) {step mom}, Luca (48) {dad}, Elizabeth-Marie (16) {sister}, Carly-Jean (8) {little sister}, Ash (13-21) {older brother}, Daniel (13-21) {older brother}, Stephan (18) {brother}, Nicholas (10) {little brother}, Grace-Annamarie (72) {grandma}, Georgio (80) {granddad}, Stella (33) {aunt}, Kari (5) {cousin}
::Lives With:: Stefanie, Luca, Elizabeth, Carly, Ash, Daniel, Stephan, Nicholas, Grace, Georgio, Stella and Kari
::Pets:: Mars:: 16yr old, female, Tabby cat || Pearl {black} & Rootbeer {tan}:: 4 & 6yr old, female & male, Norse Elk Shepherd-German Shepherd mix & Lab-Pitbull mix || Blazing Freedom:: {AKA: Blaze} 9yr old, stallion, chestnut Quarter Horse cross, 15.3hh horse || Drifter:: 7yr old, stallion, black and white paint Gypsy Vanner-Quarter Horse cross, 16.1hh horse || Topaz {grey} & Harley {chestnut}:: 8 & 10 yr old, mare (expecting his foal) & stallion, dapple grey Quarter Horse & Chestnut Quarter Horse, 15hh & 16hh horses
::Day-To-Day Life:: The Bray's live on a ranch and are very serious about their rodeo-ing. The entire Bray clan is overly competitive. Everyone from five year old Kari to eighty year old Georgio takes their cowboy-type lifestyle very seriously. Of course, being so competitive, there is always a lot of fun to be had with one another.

::History:: There hasn't been too much significance in his life. Eli grew up on the same ranch that he lives on now. His mother passed away from cancer just after his little sister, Carly, was born and his father remarried a childhood friend of theirs. The sad event in his life was the most expansive thing that happened. Sure, he's won rodeos and such but that just normal history for this cowboy.
::Personality:: Eli is most definitely a cowboy, but he may not be your typical cowboy. He thinks everything through and is much more cautious than his brothers and father. He believes he got his wary trait from his granddad, but who knows.
::Hobbies:: Just being himself
::Likes:: penning, roping, cutting, rodeos, horses, cowgirls, going fast, pickup trucks, motorcycles, dogs, farms, ranches, nature
::Dislikes:: put him in the city or someplace without open space and you've pretty well put him in Hell.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Eli is just a quirky guy in general. Sure, he's sweet and understanding, but he has odd ways of doing things, such as trying to comfort people in not very typical ways.
::Favorite Color:: Blue
::Lucky Number:: 86

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Ptah
::Godly Irish Parent:: Beag
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Tue May 13, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄═╬Ɔαмρвɛℓℓ, Ħιɢɢƨ & Ħʏαтα╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:10 pm

ImageThomas Campbell

::Name:: Thomas Matthew Campbell
::Nickname:: Tom, Tommy
::Age:: 17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Strong and just over average height with sandy dirty blonde hair and pale mossy colored eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Kirstine (52) {mom}, Lucas (55) {dad}, Oleysia (12) {little sister}, Piper (7) {little sister}, Remi (2) {little sister}
::Lives With:: Kirstine, Lucas, Oleysia, Piper, and Remi
::Pets:: Tallah:: 9month old > female > Nork Elk Shepherd > dog || Patchwork:: 4yr old > male> Norweigan Water Dog > dog || Wrinkles:: 7yr old > female > Norweigan Mastiff > dog
::Day-To-Day Life:: They live on a quaint acreage and are originally from Sweden, a typical, normal life... except did he mention, his mother is a famous author? Anyways, besides that, all is normal.

::History:: We were born and raised in Härnösand, Sweden. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. She visited Ohio on a few of her tours and fell in love, so we just up and moved there for a few years but moved back to Sweden just before Remi was born. Piper was born in Ohio... and she doesn't have as thick of a Swedish accent as the rest of us. It's a bit weird, and I still have an accent but it tends to mix with the Ohioan accent with which gets me looked at like I have four heads... but it's not as thick as my parents, Olly has a mixed one two. Piper seems like a normal Swedish little girls with blonde curls and bright blue eyes... until you hear her speak. I guess family's always been extremely important to me.
::Personality:: I'm a rather peaceful guy. I tolerate a lot of things and have been told I'm pretty understanding and a good listener.
::Hobbies:: Reading, Hiking, Writing and Composing
::Likes:: girls, nature, horses, hiking, the water, dogs, cows, farms, books, writing, music, the cold, tom boys, sweet girls
::Dislikes:: the heat, cats, stuck-up girly girls
::Quirks & Flaws:: Although Tommy speaks and understands English fluently he will burst into Swedish or some weird mix of the two languages when he is speaking with a lot of emotion (usually anger or something he's very passionate about.)
::Favorite Color:: Dark Blue-Green
::Lucky Number:: 4

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Apollo
::Godly Roman Parent:: Apollo
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Seshat
::District:: 8 => Textiles

ImagePrescott Higgs

::Name:: Prescott Jonathan Higgs
::Nickname:: Pres, PJ
::Age:: 14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Tall and muscular with naturally tanned skin, dark brown hair and light blue eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Emma (36) {mom}, Carlos (39) {dad}, Devin (10) {little sister}, Brad (41) {step dad}, Nicola (6) {little sister}, James (6) {little brother}
::Lives With:: Emma, Devin, Brad, Nicola and James
::Pets:: Bugsy:: 15yr old, gelding, dark bay friesian cross, 17hh horse || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog
::Day-To-Day Life:: Prescott has a pretty laid-back and relaxed life. His day-to-day routine doesn't ever change much. It's simple really: wake up, go out and do whatever you want, sleep.

::History:: Well, for starters, I was born on July 18th on the south-west side of the United States, in Rio Rancho, New Mexico to be exact, and lived there until I was thirteen. After that we moved to Hollywood, Florida. We ended up moving because my mom had just married my step dad the year prior, and his job, which payed much more than the afternoon restaurant shift that my mom had, transferred him. My mom, whom was about, six months pregnant with twins at the time, my little sister, Devin, my step dad, Brad, and I all moved to south Florida. The little ones, Nicola and James were both born there. Maybe you're wondering why I've yet to mention my dad, simply because just after Devin was born, we're talking just days here, he out of the blue left us... The last time we heard from him was when my mom got his petition for divorce. Since then we haven't heard anything of the guy.
::Personality:: I've heard different things, one of the more common names I've been called is "player." So maybe I dump girls... or just downright ignore them until they give up on me once I get tired of them. I always get what I want in the end. There's more to me than that though, I mean obviously I'm handsome and fun... and rich, I can really hook you up if you need. I have a love of water. Some people consider me conceited and pompous. Honestly, I consider myself to be very chalant, always, and I'm sure of myself, never letting my focus or confidence waver. I love to be a mystery.
::Hobbies:: Football, Wrestling, Surfing, Sports
::Likes:: girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding
::Dislikes:: not getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the coldnot getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the cold
::Quirks & Flaws:: Pres tends to be very self-centered and only want what's best for him, regardless of who you are. If he finds something else he wants he'll go for it then and there.
::Lucky Number:: 45

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Ares
::Godly Roman Parent:: Mars
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Anubis
::Godly Irish Parent:: Creidhne
::Hogwarts House:: Slytherin
::District:: 2 => Fighting & Weapons

ImageEmi Hyata

::Name:: Emi Kana Hyata
::Nickname:: Emi
::Age:: 13|14|15|16|17|18|19|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Slightly on the taller side, though not by much,
with a thin frame, Long black hair and dark brown, almost black eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Hachi (50) {dad}, Miu (43) {mom}, Hana (13-19) {twin
sister}, Kairi (8-16) {little sister}

::Lives With:: Hachi, Miu, Hana, and Kairi
::Pets:: Susurinaki:: {AKA: Sniffles} 7month old, female, bunny ||Tenpi:: {AKA: Sunlight} 3yr old, male, Shih Tzu, dog[/i]
::Day-To-Day Life:: Life is sweet for this spoiled brat! Emi gets whatever she wants when she wants it or all Hades will break loose.

::History:: A native of Japan, Emi loves traveling but is dead set against moving to any other country permanently. Needless to say, she would loathe anyone who is in favor of the option. Emi has always been spoiled. Since the day she was born. She was given a pink silk blanket with a gold embroidered bassinet when she was brought home from the hospital twenty-three minutes from where she lived in Shiga, Japan. When she was a toddler and young child she could get any toy she wanted with a simple clap of her hands. Although her parents did this for all three girls Emi took the most advantage of it. She was never grateful to her maids and butlers, or her parents even. Today she is still the same ignorant girl, except she gets mad and isn't afraid to use vengeance on those who upset her.
::Personality:: Emi is rather, in lack of explanation a typical teenager. She thinks she knows everything. She is spoiled but doesn't believe it, and she can be quite snobbish. Emi believes she is better than everyone, including her identical twin sister... and she will not tolerate being talked down to. Actually, she won't tolerate many things.
::Hobbies:: Traveling
::Likes:: Boys, animals, the sea, beaches, French boys, France, Italy, traveling, fish, shellfish, swimming, studying, family, friends, shopping, learning, texting, going to parties
::Dislikes:: Her dislikes are far too many to name, but some of them consist of poor people, horses, not being the star or attention hog.
::Quirks & Flaws:: Emi will continuously butt into conversations, arguements and the like when she isn't getting the attention she wants. She is also not afraid to start throwing a tantrum [as if she were still three] when she doesn't get her way.
::Favorite Color:: Hot Pink
::Lucky Number:: 67

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Aphrodite
::Godly Roman Parent:: Venus
::Godly Irish Parent:: Aine
::District:: 1 => Luxury
::Other:: Identical twin to Hana

ImageHana Hyata

::Name:: Hana Suki Hyata
::Nickname:: Hana
::Age:: 13|14|15|16|17|18|19|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Slightly on the taller side, though not by much,
with a thin frame, Long black hair and dark brown, almost black eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Hachi (50) {dad}, Miu (43) {mom}, Emi (13-19) {twin
sister}, Kairi (8-16) {little sister}

::Lives With:: Hachi, Miu, Emi and Kairi
::Pets:: Amadori:: {AKA: Skybird} 5yr old, female, Japanese Bobtail, cat || Kagemitsu:: {AKA: Shadowed Light} 7yr old, male, Japanese Bobtail, cat || Kaisei, Shibuki, Sora, Hanten, Ru and Yukinofuru:: {AKA: Sunny, Splash, Sky, Speckle, Splotch, Snowy} 2months old > female, female, male, male, male, female > Japanese Bobtails, cats
::Day-To-Day Life:: Depending on the day, Hana has a nice, easy rich girl life... or her twin makes being alive a nightmare, it just depends.

::History:: A native to Japan, Hana doesn't really embrace major changes well, hence her difficulty accepting that her father likes to travel and she doesn't get a say in moving whenever he wants. Shiga, Japan is where she and her family grew up, and it is not likely a place that Hana will ever forget. Just like her sisters she was spoiled to the greatest possible extent, but she appreciated it. Now she enjoys working for her rewards and is thrilled when she pleases her parents with a perfect piece of composition on the piano or accompanying a world-renown orchestra with her violin.
::Personality:: Hana is, contrary to her twin, a very gentle and caring person. She is very studious and loves to help. Taking great pleasure in explaining things to people it makes her happy when someone understands something because of her. Seldom does she take anything for granted and she is well mannered.
::Hobbies:: Reading, Swimming, Shopping, Playing Instruments, Gymnastics
::Likes:: Boys, reading, swimming, shopping, flowers, cats, creativity, drawing, playing piano, playing violin, gymnastics
::Dislikes:: dogs, large animals, motorcycles, smoking, and parties
::Quirks & Flaws:: Hana tends to shy away from things and second guess herself quite often.
::Favorite Color:: Baby Blue
::Lucky Number:: 54

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Isis
::Other:: Identical twin to Emi

ImageKairi Hyata

::Name:: Kairi Yumiko Hyata
::Nickname:: Kai
::Age:: 8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Very thin and petite with extremely long dark hair, the same as her sisters, that curls loosely at the ends and has lighter highlights of brown and dirty blonde, making her hair appear lighter along with her large, almond shaped, warm, chocolatey brown colored eyes.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Hachi (50) {dad}, Miu (43) {mom}, Emi (13-19) {older
sister}, Hana (13-19) {older sister}

::Lives With:: Hachi, Miu, Emi and Hana
::Pets:: Sushi:: 8months old > female > Japanese
chin, dog

::Day-To-Day Life:: Although she is a well off girl, her day-to-day life varies based on numerous things, a main one is usually how her Older sister,Emi, is acting.

::History:: Like the rest of the Hyata family, Kairi is a native of Shiga, Japan. She understands that travelling means new opportunities to please her mother and father. From a very young age all that Kairi wanted to do was please. She loved being praised and found it a wonderful feeling when her parents would celebrate because of something she accomplished, like when she skipped ahead in school, twice! She is two years younger than her sisters but ended up in the same year after skipping ahead.
::Personality:: Kairi is a complexion in all honesty. She tends to be shy and quiet but loves a good party. You really need to know her to understand her. She tends to be very laid back, yet also very worrysome. There really isn't a proper way to describe this girl.
::Hobbies:: Reading, Excelling in School, Gymnastics, Diving
::Likes:: Boys, reading, studying, excelling, dresses, ribbons, small animals, lip gloss, cell phone, "bad" boys, parties, cheerleading, gymnastics, diving, swimming, fish, looking at the sky, tranquility, cherry blossom trees
::Dislikes:: large animals, the dark, horror movies and snakes, spiders, and sharks
::Quirks & Flaws:: She is horribly afraid of the dark and horror movies, and her personality contradicts itself a lot. Kairi tries her best to do her best... but often feels like she falls short in her expectations.
::Favorite Color:: Pastel Green
::Lucky Number:: 58

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Thoth
::Godly Irish Parent:: Brigid
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 am, edited 21 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄═╬Ĵαcκƨσи, Ƙиιɢнтℓɛʏ, ˩σωɛ, Ѧσитɛιтн & Иɢσ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:58 pm

ImageLogan Jackson

::Name:: Logan Hunter Jackson
::Nickname:: Logan
::Age:: 14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Average height with short dark brown hair and green-grey eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Leila (47) {mom}, Potter (50) {step-dad}
::Lives With:: Leila and Potter
::Pets:: Fish || Mr. Meow:: 6yr old > male > Maine Coon > Cat <=mom's cat || Squeaky:: 3yr old > female > Standard Poodle > dog
::Day-To-Day Life:: Well, Logan is pretty poor... and he has ADHD, so school is no walk in the park for him, but sports are always fun to engage in.

::History:: Let's see, well... I was born on Long Island, New York ... In a small town ... correction, a VERY small town, called Bethpage. I never knew my real father as he left before I was born... We moved to Southold when I was four, and we were in Manhattan by the time I was seven. For my eleventh birthday my mom married the most horrible man on the planet.. and two years later he unexpectedly disappeared off the face of the Earth. Just last year my mom, Leila Jackson, got married to my Science Teacher, Potter Blowfish. Although I think my step-dads last name is hilarious, I kept my moms maiden name of Jackson, and continued to feel awkward throughout my science class... and year altogether really. Oh, I guess I should mention these last two things: My family is by no means rich. Up until we moved my mom and I lived in a small apartment. After she married Potter we moved into his slightly bigger apartment which is where we live now.
::Personality:: I don't like to sit still... in fact I really can't sit still... It just doesn't work for me. I have to be doing something... whatever it is... well... not sitting at a desk in school... that doesn't work so well either.
::Hobbies:: Anything to do with the Water
::Likes:: girls, riding, animals, swimming, water, water-skiing, wind surfing, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, surfing, football, horses, and the color blue
::Dislikes:: sitting still, school work, and being forced into things.
::Quirks & Flaws:: As mentioned before Logan literally cannot sit still for very long. When he is forced to sit at a desk or something, he will tap his fingers or writing utensil or something, just trying to keep his mind focused. Logan is very impulsive.

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Poseidon
::Godly Roman Parent:: Neptune
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Anuket
::Godly Irish Parent:: Lir
::District:: 4 => Fishing

ImageZachary Knightley

::Name:: Zachary Brendan Knightley
::Nickname:: Zach
::Age:: 15|16|17|18|19|20|21|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Very tall and muscular with very dark brownish black hair and bright green eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jennifer (39) {mom}, Thomas (41) {dad}, Alisha (9) {little sister}
::Lives With:: Jennifer, Thomas and Alisha
::Pets:: Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 16hh horse
::Day-To-Day Life:: Having a normal life, Zach spends his days relaxing and doing normal teenage activities.

::History:: Born in Hollywood, Florida, Zach has always been a well off city kid who also happens to rodeo. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in motocross. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. He was his middle schools star football and baseball player, and currently still participates in the sports. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a rich city kids life could get.
::Personality:: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
::Hobbies:: Sports, Riding, Motocross
::Likes:: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross
::Dislikes:: Studying, School.
::Quirks & Flaws:: When it comes to school, Zach tends to let information go in one ear and out the other. He could be smart if he tried... but he doesn't.
::Favorite Color:: Shamrock Green
::Lucky Number:: 76

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Hades
::Godly Roman Parent:: Pluto
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Anubis
::Godly Irish Parent:: Aed
::District:: 12 => Mining & Medicine

ImageTimber Lowe

::Name:: Timber Kaya Lowe
::Nickname:: Timmie
::Age:: 13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Thin and just under average height with red hair the reaches mid-shoulder blade, stormy grey eyes and freckle splashed cheeks and nose.

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Alexander (55) {dad}
::Lives With:: Alexander
::Pets:: Alaska:: 3yr old, female, Wolfdog
::Day-To-Day Life:: Timber leads a simple life. She and her father live in a very small log cabin on roughly 2.5 acres and they live off the land as much as they can since money is always tight.

::History:: The brightest days seem to have come and gone exceptionally quickly for Timber. Her mother Mary died giving birth to her, and both her older brother, Matt, and older sister, Laura, were killed in an auto accident four years ago. As one would probably guess, it took an extreme toll on Timber and, especially, her father, Alex. The two have tried to move on, after all, 'what happened then is in the past, you can't change it,' but it still doesn't lessen the hurt. Luckily, there is always something to do whether it is planting crops or chopping wood, even spending time with her beloved dog, Timmie does her best to immerse herself in keeping her and her father's lives decent.
::Personality:: While shy isn't exactly a word used to describe this young person, reserved could be. Timber isn't one to say much, she'd rather listen and comment only when she's asked. She is a hard working girl who would rather be outside hiking, no matter the weather, than be couped up in a classroom or in her bed. If you are in need and Timmie can help she will. The red-head practically lives by the old saying of 'what goes around, comes around.' One last trait that could easily sum up most of this in one is distant. Timber distances herself from everything: people, places, animals, even ideas. She is afraid of possible outcomes, especially possible outcomes as she gets older.
::Hobbies:: Hiking, gardening, running
::Likes:: Boys, family, dogs, nature, the color blue, quaint parks, gardens, harvesting, rain, sunshine, autumn, spring, helping others, being independent, chocolate
::Dislikes:: attachment, being dependent, the color orange, getting sick, being stuck inside, bananas, oranges
::Quirks & Flaws:: Timber often has a good idea, or an opinion but seldom will voice it, even if it is something she feels strongly about. She would rather everyone else be happy than making them compromise. In her mind, Life is sometimes too short to argue and contemplate.
::Favorite Color:: Sky Blue
::Lucky Number:: 84

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Demeter
::Godly Roman Parent:: Ceres
::Godly Irish Parent:: Crobh Dearg
::District:: 7 => Lumber

ImageJuliette Monteith

::Name:: Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith
::Nickname:: Julie, Jules, JC
::Age:: 5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Very petite with bouncing auburn curls that go a few inches past her shoulder blades when straightened, and stay just past her shoulders when curled, with light blue green eyes that seem to have a silvery glow

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Pierre (45) {father}, Jeannie (38) {mother},
Jean-Paul (27) {butler}, Giselle (22) {nurse maid}

::Lives With:: Pierre, Jeannie, Jean-Paul and Giselle
::Pets:: Ray:: 12yr old > gelding > palomino quarter horse > 15.1hh horse || Eeyore:: 19yr old > male > donkey || Buddy:: 10yr old > male > mastiff > dog || Dewey, Auburn:: 21yr old, 14yr old > mares > dapple grey quarter horse, bay thoroughbred-quarter horse cross > 15.3hh, 16hh horses || Fluffy, Fleur, Fifi, Faye:: 12yr old, 9yr oldX3 > female > pekingese-maltese mix, pekingese-maltese-shih tzu mixX3 > dogs || Albus, Arlette, Alodie, Alphonse:: 7yr old, 5 yr old, 7yr old, 7yr old > male, female, female, male > poodle, american eskimo, poodle, poodle > dogs || Elroy, Maurice, Bernie:: 10yr old > stallion > chestnut shire-clydesdale cross > 16.1hh, 16.3hh, 17hh horses || Magical Mirage, Marvel Of Magic:: {AKA: Mirage, Marvel} 7yr old, 2yr old > mare, colt > paint pinto, dun pinto- thoroughbred cross > 15.3hh, 15.1hh (still growing) horses || Juneau, Lebeau:: 3month old, 5yr old > filly, mare > palomino cob-shire-clydesdale cross, liver chestnut cob > 12.2hh (still growing), 14.3hh horses || Miki, Chloe:: 2yr old, 4yr old > male, female > australian shepherd, brown tabby > dog, cat || Spooky, Mudball, Snowfall, Licorice, Butterscotch:: 3yr old, 4yr old, 8yr old, 6yr old, 4yr old > female, male, female, female, male > long furred calico, brown tabby, white cat, tuxedo, orange tabby > cats || Aure, Faustine:: 1yr old, 2months old > female > bunny, duck || Burke, Cavalier:: 1yr old, 5months old > male > goldfish, orange tabby > fish, cat || Dawn, Crookeye, Toussaint, Sy, Theoren:: 5months old > female, maleX4 > orange tabbyX4, grey tabby > cats || Papa, Bebe:: 8yr old, 6yr old > male, female > chihuahuas > dogs || Joli, Chéri:: 6months old > female > corgi > dogs
::Day-To-Day Life:: Full of music and animals usually. Juliette spends her days performing and with her animals, she makes time for friends and family of course too.

::History:: She's a relative of royalty in France... what more is there to know. Okay, so maybe there is a lot more, but she doesn't have such a different history from everyone else, at least that is what she believes. Since she was born, Julie has been around music. She hated it, found it revolting at first, but through patience, and being a sickly child who could not go out much when it got too cold or too hot and someone who often got hurt because of other activities that she did, she learned to love it. The like she had for music began to grow into a love and a passion as she learned to play the piano and sing. Around the age of seven she began to perform publicly. Of course, this made the young curly haired girl fall ever so deeper in love with the trade. Her love of animals has been inspired by the menagerie of those that she owns. With several furry friends to spend time with while she couldn't leave her room because of sickness or such she could pass the time with ease. When she was outside she adored spending time with any of her several horses. She still does, and finds a leisurely trail ride extremely relaxing.
::Personality:: Although she is a girl, and she does do many girly things, she also has quite the Tomboy side. Her love for animals and music often rules her passion for everything. Julie tends to be a kind-hearted girl, but she has her morals and will not hesitate to speak her mind or do what she believes is the right thing. While normally level-headed, she does snap, and she does have her breaking point. Julie sees nothing wrong with being friends with anybody, rich or poor. The only difference between her and many is that she is extremely wealthy. However, this is only a glimpse into Julie's complete character.
::Hobbies:: Performing, Riding
::Likes:: Boys, horses, castles, france, acting, singing, music, piano, performing, dogs, cats, animals
::Dislikes:: Her only dislike is being out of her comfort zone.
::Quirks & Flaws:: She has a relatively thick French Accent, seeing as most of her entire life has been spent there. When she speaks to quickly or is heavily plagued with certain emotions she will start to vocalize in French. I say vocalize because it's not always talking. Sometimes it is also singing.
::Favorite Color:: Soft Pink
::Lucky Number:: 13

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Apollo
::Godly Roman Parent:: Apollo
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Kebechet
::Godly Irish Parent:: Aengus
::District:: The Capitol or 1 => Luxury

ImageTristan Ngo

::Name:: Tristan Jay Ngo
::Nickname:: TJ, Nuggy
::Age:: 16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Very tall and thin, lean but strong with black hair and dark brown eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Kenny (61) {dad}, Mitch (21) {brother}, Nate (19) {brother}, Vince (17) {brother}, Sal (15) {little brother}, Will (13) {little brother}, Caya (11) {little sister}
::Lives With:: Kenny, Vince, Sal, Will and Caya
::Pets:: Sandy:: 1yr old > female > Ocelot > cat
::Day-To-Day Life:: His family live on the top half of a house shared with another family. His father is a landlord, his mother is dead and his two older brothers are off on there own.

::History:: TJ was born in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia. His family still lives there, but since he was eleven he has been attending a boarding type of school. Not exactly a boarding school, but far away from home. He doesn't really like going home as his dad is not the nature friendly type of guy, neither are his brothers. His little sister is a lot like him, and he suspects she may be joining him eventually... but he's not sure and doesn't want to get her hopes up. He still sends and receives mail with/from her occasionally.
::Personality:: Tristan is just a typical peaceful guy. He likes to be around nature, just relaxing and getting 'lost' in the woods to help him clear his mind.
::Hobbies:: Traveling, running
::Likes:: girls, nature, traveling, flying, planes, reading, running, bikes, cats, elephants
::Dislikes:: dogs, or horses, destruction of nature and not being outside.
::Quirks & Flaws:: TJ zones out a lot. He sort of has ADD and doesn't like to focus on most things for a long time. Even when reading books, something he loves, he tends to get a bit sidetracked.
::Favorite Color:: Moss Green
::Lucky Number:: 42

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Demeter
::Godly Roman Parent:: Ceres
::Godly Irish Parent:: Flidais
::District:: 9 => Grain
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 24 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄═╬Ѳ'Яɛιℓℓʏ, Ѳ'Ƨʋℓℓιʌαи, Ɯɛαƨℓɛʏ & Ɯιитɛяƨ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:37 pm

ImageOlivia O'Reilly

::Name:: Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly
::Nickname:: Olivia
::Age:: 11|12|13|14|15|16|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Lean and average height with dark brown hair that goes just past her shoulders and blueish grey eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Steven (40) {dad}, Laura (38) {mom}
::Lives With:: Steven and Laura
::Pets:: Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.3hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse
::Day-To-Day Life:: However she wants it to be. Olivia is a spoiled princess who will do whatever she wants, when she wants.

::History:: There really isn't much to tell about Olivia's history. She grew up as a spoiled rotten rich girl from the moment she was born. Her parents will give her anything she desires without even the slightest thought or hesitation. Being an only child, many concepts [such as sharing] are foreign to this girl, and her parents do everything in there power to keep them foreign to her.
::Personality:: Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
::Hobbies:: Riding, shopping and texting
::Likes:: Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt
::Dislikes:: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way.
::Quirks & Flaws:: She thinks she is perfect in every way possible... and refuses to hear anything otherwise, regardless of what is true.
::Favorite Color:: Violet
::Lucky Number:: 4

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Ra
::Godly Irish Parent:: Anu
::District:: The Capitol or 1 => Luxury

ImageHarley O'Sullivan

::Name:: Harley Eve O'Sullivan
::Nickname:: Hess, Sully
::Age:: 11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Short and thin with naturally tanned skin, chocolatey brown eyes, and extremely dark brown -almost black- hair with auburn highlights that curls and reaches her mid back

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Lila (33) {mom}, Riley (47) {step dad}, Jeorge (49) {dad}, Betha (32) {step mom}, Luis (53) {uncle}, Sabrine (31) {aunt}, Matilda (41) {aunt}, Zoey (21) {cousin}, Dominique (10) {cousin}, Arnold (15) {cousin}, Lex (15) {cousin}, Lennox (13) {cousin}, Lennon (13) {cousin}, Ante (23) {cousin}, Greg (19) {cousin}, Stella (3) {little sister}, Rosie (9) {little sister}, Denver (13) {sister}, Alec (17) {brother}, Cameron (13) {step brother}, Jacey (10) {little step sister}
::Lives With:: Lila, Riley, Jeorge, Betha, Luis, Sabrine, Matilda, Zoey, Dominique, Arnold, Lex, Lennox, Lennon, Ante, Greg, Stella, Rosie, Denver, Alec, Cameron and JaceyLila, Riley, Jeorge, Betha, Luis, Sabrine, Matilda, Zoey, Dominique, Arnold, Lex, Lennox, Lennon, Ante, Greg, Stella, Rosie, Denver, Alec, Cameron and Jacey
::Pets:: Hidden Spots:: {AKA: Spotty} 9yr old, mare, appaloosa, 14.1hh pony || Binx, Jinx:: 3yr old > male, female > savannahs > cats
::Day-To-Day Life:: Harsh. Living with twenty one other people is a wondrous feat. She stays out of the cramped house as much as possible, usually taking to a secluded area with only her horse and cats, sometimes her sisters Stella, Rosie and Denver tag along too.

::History:: I know most people would start with the day they're born and such... but I'm going to skip straight to when I was nine and leave the just born stuff out... the only thing I'll say is that I lived in Sweetwater, Texas at the time. We had to move where everyone else had their jobs, so that's why we are so squished. I had gone on a trip with my dad, we had gone to a place called Hiss. Well, long story short... he ended up meeting my step-mom there... although she was only his mistress until I turned Eleven, I'll go into that soon. In the midst of meeting his to-be second wife my dad forgot about me. He ended up going back without me and I ended up wandering around the place until it closed. Eventually I ended up wandering back home. Thankfully all the yelling and stuff had ended by the time I was home, but it didn't last too long. with so many of us it was seldom quiet. Anyway, the next day at school I was telling my two friends about what had happened until the boy I happened to like came over and asked what it was called. I was a bit shocked that he had said anything, so when he asked what the place was called It sounded like I said Hess instead of Hiss's ... eventually everyone found out, and he started the nickname. Now I can't really stand the boy, he's become a bit of a jerk. Skipping ahead, When I was eleven, my parents divorce was finalized... not that it really mattered. They had been seeing other people since I was eleven... the only thing they had between that time was my little sister Stella. Now things are... at least they were, back to normal. 22 of us are living under one small roof. All the girls in one room, the boys are in the living room, on the beaten up couch and two ratty chairs, my mom and step dad along with my aunt Sabrine and uncle shared one room, my dad and step mom shared the other with my other aunt. For us girls it's at least three, usually four to a bed.
::Personality:: Oh boy... here we go. I'm pretty uncharacteristic really. I'm your typical teenage girl. Sarcastic: check! dry sense of humor: check ... blah, blah, blah, boring, boring boring, same old stuff time after time again. Yes, I'm sarcastic.. If you haven;t already figured that one out. I love spending time outside, but I hate the dark. I don't even sleep in complete darkness. My little thirteen year old sister has made fun of me, gently of course, that I still sleep with a nightlight.. well, in our case it's a candle. I seem pretty unfriendly a lot of the time, but it;s not that... I'm just really... stoic... I try to hide my emotions, though my eyes often deceive me. I'm a calm and usually unspoken person. Don't confuse me with shy though. I may not speak much, but that's only because I enjoy the quiet and find pointless noise... um how do I put this... POINTLESS! When I feel strongly about something I fight for it. If you threaten or endanger my family or friends you had better run as quick as you can. I may be short, but I'm a fast runner... and I will show NO sympathy to someone who hurts my family, especially my little sisters Denver, Rosie and Stella... the same thing goes for my cats and my horse. On the other hand... stay away from me if you are sick! ... or if you are carrying spiders, or plan on blocking any source of light. I hate being sick, end of story... I doubt that needs much explaining as everyone's been sick before. I went over my problem with the darkness before, it's a quirk I have, I'm quirky, so get over it. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVERRRRRRR put a spider near me, not even a little harmless one that I could easily squish with my pinky finger. I don't like them, and I tend to freeze when they get to close... if I find one on me just forget it... I'll probably faint or something... but let's not find out... ok.
::Hobbies:: Riding
::Likes:: Boys, family, horses, Texas, friends, tank tops, water, summer, sun, cats
::Dislikes:: Death, disease, fighting, being uncomfortable, motorcycles, long sleeves, the dark, and spiders.
::Quirks & Flaws:: I've already admitted that I'm quirky. I have phobias of Spiders, germs and darkness... though I'm not exactly afraid of germs, I just try to avoid getting sick.
::Favorite Color:: Turquoise

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Nike
::Godly Roman Parent:: Victoria
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Ma'at
::Godly Irish Parent:: Dagda

ImageJamie Weasley

::Name:: Jamie Isabella Weasley
::Nickname:: Jamie
::Age:: 10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Short and thin with blue-grey eyes and very long brown hair

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Abbie (41) {step mom} Henry (45) {dad}, Jason (20) {older brother}, Nick (19) {older brother}, Thomas (17) {brother}, Marty (13) {brother}, Anna (15) {sister}
::Lives With:: Abbie, Henry, Thomas, Marty and Anna
::Pets:: Pigs || Ducks || Cows || Buffalo || Sheep || Goats || Ceres:: 18yr old > male > brown tabby > cat || Ajax:: 7months old > male > white tabby > cat || Jax, Eddie, Soaring Sky High:: {AKA: Sky} 8yr old, 12yr old, 9yr old > maleX2, mare > jack russel terriersX2, paint welsh > dogsX2, 13.7hh pony || Cookie, Baloo:: 5yr old > female, male > jack russel terriers > dogs || Xena, Xendya:: 3yr old > female > border collies > dogs || Sundancer, Pal:: 7yr old, 6yr old > male > corgi, australian shepherd > dogs || Knight, Sugarcube:: 11yr old, 1yr old > male, female > husky mix, donkey > dog, donkey || Smarty, Bones:: 3months old, 5yrs old > female, male > cavalier king charles spaniel, chesapeake bay retriever-chocolate lab mix > dogs || Bernie, Monty:: 4yr old > male > bernese mountain dog > dogs || Laska, Scottie:: 2yr old > female > wolfhound, australian cattle dog > dogs || Tigger, Paint:: 5yr old, 3yr old > male, female > domestic longhair, snowshoe > cats || Marbles, Tiger:: 4yr old, 6yr old > female, male > marbled tabby, domestic longhair > cats || Misty, Midnight, Dust, Patches, Cloud, Trigger, Dusk, Tux:: 3yr oldX3, 5yr oldX2, 1yr old, 2yr oldX2 > femaleX2, maleX2, female, male, female, male > black catX3, white and grey catX2, brown tabby, tuxedo catX2 > cats
::Day-To-Day Life:: Living on a farm has it's challenges, but it's nothing Jamie can't handle with the help of her family.

::History:: I'm from Camrose, Alberta, and I have lived on a huge farm with my Dad, step mom, and siblings my entire life. All of my siblings are fully biological. I'm not going to mention my biological mother though, it's too sentimental. Anyways, there isn't much to say really, I've lived a very simple yet meaningful [to me] life.
::Personality:: Jamie is a sweet girl who takes her studies seriously, but does like to have fun too. She is a country girl through and through. Everything she does, she does because she wants to do it. She has a great passion for animals, and loves living on a farm. It suits her perfectly. She always has her nose in a book, is great at memorizing things and she is very bright in general.
::Hobbies:: Reading, riding, Gardening, spending time in nature
::Likes:: Boys, family, horses, cows, farms, the countryside, sun, snow, rain, spring, flowers, autumn, friends, reading, school, learning, animals
::Dislikes:: Dishonesty, meanness, and bad things
::Quirks & Flaws:: She doesn't always listen to other people, especially when she thinks she is right. Once Jamie has made up her mind then that's that, she seldom wavers in her choices once she makes one, however she is pretty indecisive.
::Favorite Color:: Lilac
::Lucky Number:: 7

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Wadjet
::Godly Irish Parent:: Macha

ImageDakota Winters

::Name:: Dakota Harleigh Winters
::Nickname:: Daisy
::Age:: 8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Slightly on the taller side, though not by much, with very long, straight beach blonde hair that has light brown and golden highlights along with stormy grey eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Mia (37) {mom}, Carly (3-19) {little sister}
::Lives With:: Mia and Carly
::Pets:: Smarty:: 8yr old > male > rough collie, dog || Mush:: 6yr old > male > german shepherd > dog || Teddie:: 2yr old > female > rat || Dusty:: 1yr old > male > gerbil || Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail:: 3yr old > female, female, male > rabbits || Lucy, Ethel, Ricky, Fred:: 4yr old > femaleX2, maleX2 > parakeets || Squish, Lego:: 3yr old, 10yr old > male > sun conure, yellow lab > parrot, dog || Woody, Barbie:: 4yr old, 6yr old > male, female > german shepherd, beagle > dogs || Tiny, Moon, Benji, Pepper, Pugsly, Biscuit, Shadow:: 4yr old, 5yr old, 2yr old, 11yr old, 1yr old, 11months old, 7yr old > male, female, male, female, male, male, female > german shepherd, chinese crested, maltese-yorkie mix, english springer spaniel-basset hound mix, pug, maltese-yorkie mix, doberman pincher > dogs
::Day-To-Day Life:: Usually life is pretty simple, Dakota spends a lot of time with her furry [and feathered] friends.

::History:: Oh where to start! Well, she was born in Carmel, California. Her father had been killed on the job when she was young and although they were upper middle class, they currently have trouble surviving on their mother's salary solely.
::Personality:: Dakota is a pretty serious girl, but she rarely ever will turn down a good time. She is also rather sporty... as long as it's water sports.
::Hobbies:: Swimming, Flower Printing and Surfing
::Likes:: Boys, swimming, snow, flowers, cars, 'bad' guys, dogs, birds, rodents, surfing, boogie-boarding, wake-boarding, parties, friends, having fun[
::Dislikes:: sharks, guns, cats and a fear of falling off horses
::Quirks & Flaws:: Although she doesn't come off as it, Dakota is quite open-minded and occasionally spontaneous. Sometimes she will just come out with some random idea.
::Favorite Color:: Yellow-Green
::Lucky Number:: 58

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Dionysus
::Godly Roman Parent:: Bacchus
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Tawaret
::Godly Irish Parent:: Brigid

ImageCarly Winters

::Name:: Carly Gabrielle Winters
::Nickname:: Car, Winnie, Winters
::Age:: 3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Short with very long blonde hair that curls loosely and very dark, steel blue-grey eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Mia (37) {mom}, Dakota (8-21) {older sister}
::Lives With:: Mia and Dakota
::Pets:: Pal:: 6yr old > male > papillon, dog || Tramp:: 4yr old > male > polish hound, dog || Missy, Tails, Banjo, Mimi:: 4yr old, 3months old, 3months old, 3months old > female, male, male, female > papillons, dogs || Lady, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie:: 3yr old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old > female, female, male, male, male, female > yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mix, polish hound-yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mixes, dogs
::Day-To-Day Life:: Carly lives a fairly simple life. She spends a lot of time outside, participating n various sports, and a lot of time with her faithful pups.

::History:: Here we go again ... Alright, I'll give you a slight timeline on my life. First, Let's go back to April 8th. After my dad loaded my mom and two-year old sister into his truck they raced off to the hospital. Now, let's skip about 12.28 hours. At 3:21:19am on April 9th, I was born. Obviously I don't remember any of this, but I've been told the story enough times. Skipping a few years, just three weeks before my birthday, and my father-daughter dance recital (we skip because nothing really significant happened between this time), On March 18th my house got a call. Dakota picked up the phone and handed it to our mom who had just gotten home from work. I didn't know, or understand, what had happened until later, but mom and Dakota had started crying after mom had told us the news about dad. Later on I realized that dad had been shot on the job, he was a police officer, and he had died on the way to the hospital. I didn't understand it at first, But once I realized that he wasn't coming home, and I realized what 'dead' meant, well... I just realized. My teacher didn't let me participate in the dance recital after that since I didn't have a dad... apparently she didn't really care, and we had cancelled my birthday party. After that things went on as normal as we could make them.
::Personality:: I've been told that I'm a complex person. Really, I take this as moody. I guess this could be true. My mom and sister tell me constantly that I'm a very Hot-n-cold person. If I like you, well... then I pretty much LOVE you and I will be the sweetest person you've ever met. On the other side of the meadow though, if I dislike you... Let's just say you had better run, I will probably end up being your worst nightmare then. I tend to snap when I can't take things anymore. Usually this only happens when I'm stressed or in a sticky situation, and if I do snap at you, and you're my friend, I truly am sorry about it and will no doubt apologize once I cool off. I am stubborn, but I'm also immensely loyal and honest. I take risks a lot, but I would never hurt a friend intentionally, I just seem to attract not the best luck. Randomness... yessss... II definitely have this trait in me. We could be talking about a hot boy one second and the next I'll just totally lose track of what we were saying and start talking about your rat or something. There's a lot to me as I said... I'm complex, this is just some of me... the rest? You'll have to wait and find out.
::Hobbies:: Swimming, karate, singing and surfing
::Likes:: Boys, swimming, skateboarding, karate, parties, singing, dancing, dogs, dolphins, wake-boarding, surfing
::Dislikes:: studying, boredom, flying, death, bad things and guns
::Quirks & Flaws:: Carly is terrified of heights and flying. They just don't bode well for the girl. She is also very random. Friendly but random.
::Favorite Color:: Icy Blue
::Lucky Number:: 75

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Tefnut
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Thu May 22, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄═╬Ɯαяяισя Ɔαтƨ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 am

Mint

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Mintkit|paw|heart|star
::Gender:: She-Cat|Female
::Age:: typically, newborn to 35 moons
::Physical Description:: A dilute calico and white cat with leaf green eyes

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Family:: RP Dependent
::Chosen Path:: Warrior|Medicine Cat
::Lifestyle:: Clan cat
::History:: WIP
::Personality:: WIP
::Likes:: WIP
::Dislikes:: WIP
::Quirks & Flaws:: WIP
::Other:: none

Leaf

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Leafkit|paw|blaze|star
::Gender:: She Cat|Tom|Female|Male|Depends on RP
::Age:: typically, newborn to 45 moons
::Physical Description:: A long furred, russet colored cat with large, dark greyish-brown eyes, a white chin, chest, front paws, and a black streak down the center of the tail

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Chosen Path:: Warrior

Snow

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Snowkit|paw|shadow|star
::Gender:: She cat|Tom|Female|Male|Depends on RP
::Age:: typically, newborn to 38 moons
::Physical Description:: A sleek furred white and black tabby with ash green eyes

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Family:: Red|Cedar

Red

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Redkit|paw|wind|star
::Gender:: Tom|Male
::Physical Description:: A sleek furred red and black tabby with a white chin, black tail tip and pale green eyes

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Family:: Snow|Cedar

Cedar

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Cedarkit|paw|frost|star
::Gender:: Tom|Male
::Physical Description:: A nimble cream and brown tabby with pale ice blue eyes

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Family:: Snow|Red
::Chosen Path:: Warrior|Medicine Cat

Rose

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Rosekit|paw|petal
::Age:: typically, newborn to 18 moons
::Physical Description:: A very small, slightly fluffy, fiery ginger cat with white flecks and pretty blueish green eyes

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Chosen Path:: Medicine Cat

Blue

ᕼᓰ ♈ᖺᙓᖇᙓ!

::Name:: Bluekit|paw|sky
::Age:: typically, newborn to 25 moons
::Physical Description:: A small but nimble, sleek furred blueish grey siamese with dark grey tail, ears, face, paws, and bright, light blue eyes

ᗯᖺᗢ ᗩᙢ ᓰ?

::Lifestyle:: Clan cat or Loner
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Fri May 23, 2014 6:10 am, edited 13 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄═╬Δиιмɛ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 pm

ImageRiley & Garret

::Name:: Riley Nathaniel Kelley (brown) & Garret Kevin McConnell (black)
::Nickname:: Ry & Gary
::Age:: 7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Tall and lean with slightly curly brown hair and green eyes & Thin and a bit on the shorter side {though still average} with very dark brown/black hair and pale, light blue eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Debbie (39) {mom}, Tony (41) {dad}, Abby (3) {little sister} & Eliza (35) {mom}, Gabe (37) {dad}, Charlie (16) {brother}, Adam (10) {brother}, Sophia (5) {little sister}, Anna (3) {little sister}
::Lives With:: Debbie, Tony, Abby & Eliza, Gabe, Charlie, Adam, Sophia and Anna
::Pets:: Riley: Scout and Bingo: 7months and 4.5years, males, border collies, dogs > Montague, Babette & Piper: 8years and 12 years and 3 years, male and femaleX2, mottled brown and grey domestic longhair and calico and rusty red abyssinian, cats > Knight: 11 years, stallion, 16hh dapple grey hanoverian cross, horse & Garret: Smudge and Midget: 2year and 3 years, male and female, Norse Elk Shephard-toy poodle mix and pekinese-beagle mix, dogs
::Friends:: each other
::Enemies:: RP dependent
::Home Address:: RP dependent

::Personality:: Riley is a just and balanced person. He judges things carefully tries to be fair. Garret is a menace with anything living, but put him into a workshop and you've gotten yourself a new human being. His dream is to be the best inventor the world has ever seen, and he is constantly creating things and using his hands.
::Hobbies:: Writing and traveling
::Likes:: Animals, writing, reading, the country, traveling, girls, parties, fun, sports, music

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: Nemesis & Hephaestus
::Godly Roman Parent:: Invidia & Vulcan
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Mafdet & Ptah
::Godly Irish Parent:: Medb Lethderg & Goibniu
::Hogwarts House:: Gryffindor & Hufflepuff
::District:: 3 => Technology

ImageHolly

::Name:: Holly Patience Lynette Everett
::Nickname:: Holly
::Age:: 7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: Thin and average height with long black hair, freckles, and blue eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Hisharu (48) {dad}, Mei Li (35) {mom}, Michi (4) {little brother}, Jia Li (40) {aunt}, Lydia (12) {cousin}
::Lives With:: Hisharu, Mei Li, Michi, Jia Li and Lydia
::Pets:: Hopper: 2yr, male, bunny > Sniffles: 3yr, female, mouse > Charm: 4yr, female, bird > Socks & Mittens: 5yr, male & female, white and brown tabby with light brown paws & silver and black tabby with white front paws, cats
::Friends:: RP dependent

::Personality:: A sometimes over confident girl who cares more about herself superficially than what her heart wants. [WIP]
::Hobbies:: reading, surfing, singing, gardening
::Likes:: Small animals, rodents, dresses, short shorts, tank tops, tie-backs, boys, blue, green, sushi, rice cakes, reading, being quiet, calmness, surfing, gardening, the beach, swimming, singing, sunsets

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Irish Parent:: Aengus
::District:: 8 => Textiles

ImageCierra

::Name:: Cierra Hope Mckee
::Nickname:: Ci, Cici
::Age:: 16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|Depends on RP
::Physical Description:: A bit short and very thin with long, light brown hair and light brown eyes

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Leigha (37) {mom}, Felicity (13-20) {little half sister}, Lily (13-20) {little half sister}, Simon (10) {little half brother}, Anthony (8) {little half brother}, Gracie-Jean (5) {little half sister}, Mark (5) {little half brother}, Leslie (4) {little half sister}, Annabeth (3) {little half sister}, James (2) {little half brother}, Ashby (1) {little half sister}
::Lives With:: Leigha, Felicity, Lily, Simon, Anthony, Gracie, Mark, Leslie, Annabeth, James and Ashby
::Pets:: Foxy:: 2yr old, female, brown and ginger cat || Willow:: 4yr old, female, dark brown dog || Golden Dream:: {AKA: Goldie} 8yr old, mare, palomino buckskin pony
::Friends:: RP dependent

::Personality:: She is a rather quiet girl who is very good with animals and is quite clever. She is not sneaky or very fast. She tends to hold grudges. Cierra can also be very friendly if you know her well enough.
::Hobbies:: riding
::Likes:: Boys, animals, show jumping, cross country, shopping

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Wadjet
::Godly Irish Parent:: Beag
Last edited by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◄═╬Ƨιмℓιиɢƨ╬═►

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 am

ImageViolet Delvae

::Name:: Violet Sky Delvae
::Nickname:: Violet, Vi, Lettie
::Age:: 11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|Depends on RP
::Species:: Fairy/Fae
::Physical Description:: She is a rather short girl with long, hip-length, caramel colored hair that has some natural light brown and darker honey blonde highlights. Vi has naturally tan skin that never seems to burn and bright, light blue eyes. She has a 'signature' golden charm bracelet that her grandmama gave to her that she always wears. Violet wears a semi-soft purple eye shadow, black mascara, a light skin tone blush that is barely noticeable and pink lip gloss.
::Astrological Sign:: Leo

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jeremy (68) {grandpa}, Lucas (44) {dad}, Amber (40) {mom}, Farrah (10-18) {sister}, William (13-23) {brother}, Noah (10-18) {brother}
::Pets:: Apollo:: 8 years old, 16.1hh, brown Selle Francais, Stallion, horse || Galaxy:: 11 years old, 12.3hh, tri-color but mainly black Paint Pony cross, Mare, pony || Jazzy:: 3 years old, female, Schnoodle, small dog || Tuffy:: 5 months old, male, American Wirehair-Maine Coon-Norwegian Forest Cat mix, cat
::Significant Other:: RP Dependent

::Traits:: Animal Lover:: Violet loves animals and has a great passion for them. She has better relationships with animals than she does with most people.
Artistic:: She is very artistic and is seldom found without a sketch book or camera or something that she can show her creative side through artistically.
Bookworm:: As well as carrying around a sketch book, Violet usually has at least one leisure book on her as well. She loves to read, if it was up to her she'd spend half a day reading, a quarter drawing and a quarter riding.
Clumsy:: This is pretty self explanatory. Lettie is a complete klutz. She will trip over her own two feet, spill things by accident, and occasionally manages to hurt herself in the process. Ya know that saying "No use in crying over spilled milk?" well, Vi practically lives by that.
Equestrian:: As stated before, she would gladly spend a quarter of the day riding, the rest of the day she would stay around her animals reading and doing artsy things. Although Violet is mainly an english rider, she has dabbled with trick riding for a short while (it didn't last long as she got hurt), and she will throw the western saddle on for a leisurely trail ride from time to time when she isn't competing.
Loves to Swim:: In the summer Violet will find any reason to spend her free time in the water or by the poolside. It's a great way to cool down, and it's fun!
Loves the Heat:: Summer! If it wasn't already obvious, summer is this girls favorite season. The hotter it is, the better it is in her opinion. she can sit outside for hours doing whatever she wants until the sun goes down. It's also a great time for camping.
Loves the Outdoors:: If she can be outside, Violet will be. You don't feel couped up outside, you have all the open space you could ever need.
Photographer's Eye:: The flash and clicking of a camera is like music to Violet. Thanks to modern technology the cell phones have built in camera's, so naturally she almost always has a camera of sorts on her to catch a moment with.
Socially Awkward:: If you haven't figured it out by all the other traits yet, Violet is not exactly the most people oriented person. She feels weird around large groups and often says the wrong thing, ending up 'putting her foot in her mouth' so to speak.

::Hobbies:: reading, competing, swimming, photography
::Likes:: Reading, boys, animals, horses, swimming, the beach, her name, the color purple, summer, family, friends, competing, art, photography
::Dislikes:: crowds, being indoors, winter, ice-skating, the color orange
::Favorite Color:: Purple
::Favorite Music Genre:: Country
::Favorite Food:: Crepes

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Thoth
::District:: 11 => Agriculture
::Other:: None

ImageFarrah Delvae

::Name:: Farrah Mae Delvae
::Nickname:: Farrah
::Age:: 10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|Depends on RP
::Species:: Fairy/Fae
::Physical Description:: She is a short girl with very dark auburn hair that ends just past her shoulders. Farrah has naturally, slightly tan skin and light brown, almost a dark golden eye color. She wears a delicate silver and light blue ring on her middle finger all the time, she just doesn't feel complete without it. Farrah wears a very soft light blue eye shadow, black mascara and eyeliner.
::Astrological Sign:: Virgo

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jeremy (68) {grandpa}, Lucas (44) {dad}, Amber (40) {mom}, Violet (11-19) {sister}, William (13-23) {brother}, Noah (10-18) {brother}
::Pets:: Misty:: 14 years old, female, Chartreux-La Perm mix, cat || Splash:: 8 years old, female, Chartreux-La Perm-Himalayan-Japanese Bobtail mix, cat || Dotty:: 3 years old, female, Chartreux-La Perm-Himalayan-Japanese Bobtail-Egyptian Mau-Norwegian Forest Cat-Turkish Angora mix, cat

::Traits:: Bookworm:: WIP
Cat Person:: WIP
Disciplined:: WIP
Friendly:: WIP
Genius:: WIP
Natural Cook:: WIP
Night Owl:: WIP
Rebellious:: WIP
Social Butterfly:: WIP
Vegetarian:: WIP

::Hobbies:: reading, studying, cooking, martial arts
::Likes:: Reading, boys, cats, cooking, food, school, her ring, memories, parties, martial arts, the beach
::Dislikes:: being injured, memories, horses, birds, snobs, meat, sickness
::Favorite Color:: Aqua
::Favorite Music Genre:: Beach Party
::Favorite Food:: Veggi Rolls

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Egyptian God:: Follower Of Bast

ImageWilliam Delvae

::Name:: William Salvatore Delvae
::Nickname:: William, Will, Delv
::Age:: 13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|Depends on RP
::Species:: Wizard
::Physical Description:: WIP
::Astrological Sign:: WIP

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jeremy (68) {grandpa}, Lucas (44) {dad}, Amber (40) {mom}, Farrah (10-18) {sister}, Violet (11-19) {sister}, Noah (10-18) {brother}
::Pets:: Yzma:: 9 years old, female, Shih Tzu-Miniature Schnauzer mix, small dog || Muddy:: 4 years old, female, Shih Tzu-Miniature Schnauzer-Standard Poodle-Irish Setter-Rottweiler-Great Pyrenees mix, large dog || Shadow:: 5 years old, male, American Bobtail-Black Cat-Bombay-Tuxedo Cat mix, cat

::Traits:: Athletic:: WIP
Brave:: WIP
Daredevil:: WIP
Disciplined:: WIP
Flirty:: WIP
Friendly:: WIP
Party Animal:: WIP
Natural Born Performer:: WIP
Social Butterfly:: WIP
Vehicle Enthusiast:: WIP

::Hobbies:: WIP
::Favorite Music Genre:: WIP
::Favorite Food:: WIP

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::Godly Greek Parent:: WIP
::Godly Roman Parent:: WIP
::Egyptian God:: Follower Of WIP
::Godly Irish Parent:: WIP
::Hogwarts House:: WIP

[img]WIP[/img]Noah Delvae

::Name:: Noah Mason Delvae
::Nickname:: Noah
::Age:: 10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|Depends on RP
::Species:: Wizard

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jeremy (68) {grandpa}, Lucas (44) {dad}, Amber (40) {mom}, Farrah (10-18) {sister}, Violet (11-19) {sister}, William (13-23) {brother}
::Pets:: [url=WIP]Horse::[/url] # years old, #hh, color & breed, gender, horse || [url=WIP]Dog::[/url] # years old, gender, breed, small/large dog || [url=WIP]Cat::[/url] # months old, gender, breed, cat

::Traits:: 1:: WIP
2:: WIP
3:: WIP
4:: WIP
5:: WIP
6:: WIP
7:: WIP
8:: WIP
9:: WIP
10:: WIP

::Favorite Color:: WIP

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

[img]WIP[/img]Ava Monroe

::Name:: Ava Grace Monroe
::Nickname:: Ava
::Species:: Human

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Stefani (54) {dad}, Leon (34) {brother}, Nikolos (30) {brother}, Kristoff (24) {brother}
::Pets:: [url=WIP]Horse::[/url] # years old, #hh, color & breed, gender, horse || [url=WIP]Dog::[/url] # years old, gender, breed, small/large dog || [url=WIP]Cat::[/url] # months old, gender, breed, cat

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

::District:: WIP

[img]WIP[/img]Harmony Ellyis

::Name:: Harmony Faith Ellyis
::Nickname:: Harmony, Harmonica, Harpy
::Species:: Vampire

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Michael (49) {step-dad}, Gregory (33) {uncle}, Martin (33) {uncle}, Sasha (41) {mom}, Nicole (30) {aunt}, Maria (37) {aunt}, Arnold (43) {uncle}, Austin (#) {brother}, Leila (17) {cousin}, Jared (12) {cousin}, Natalie (8) {cousin}, Natalia (8) {cousin}, Jeremy (6) {cousin}

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

[img]WIP[/img]Austin Ellyis

::Name:: Austin Gabriel Ellyis
::Nickname:: Austin
::Species:: Vampire

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Michael (49) {step-dad}, Gregory (33) {uncle}, Martin (33) {uncle}, Sasha (41) {mom}, Nicole (30) {aunt}, Maria (37) {aunt}, Arnold (43) {uncle}, Harmony (#) {sister}, Leila (17) {cousin}, Jared (12) {cousin}, Natalie (8) {cousin}, Natalia (8) {cousin}, Jeremy (6) {cousin}

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

[img]WIP[/img]Joshua Hush

::Name:: Joshua Logan Hush
::Nickname:: Josh, Hush
::Species:: Human

฿ʊт ℐη ℝεαℓ☤☂¥,

::Family:: Jordan (50) {dad}, Morgan (50) {mom}

♏☺üṧℯℓℓ@ηεøʊṧ (:

EXTREME WIP!!!

Last bumped by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 am.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me