Δʌɛиɢɛ ωιℓℓ вɛ мιиɛ! (No posting!~)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Δʌɛиɢɛ ωιℓℓ вɛ мιиɛ! (No posting!~)

Postby DeathOfTheCentury. » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 am

Ħɛℓℓσ αи∂ ωɛℓcσмɛ!

I will be posting parts of my story here, a bit of blood and cussing is in this story so please do not read on if you cannot stand a small amount of violence, blood, and cussing!

Now that that is covered, lets move on to the plot!~

Ƭнɛ ρℓσт

A young girl named Elmecia Vesmer had her village slaughter by the Death Clan members. Soon she meets a boy named Sky, who decides to travel with her. Later on Tanner Spike meets up with them soon they all go on a journey. Finding a mysterious man named Sa Do. Soon a enemy named Death, Leader of Death Clan ends up trying to kill the entire group.

PM all critique and Ideas!
By Toiletpaper
My 'Sona Rangi!

St.Pattie's Bombs!
I have received 0 Shamrocks
I have thrown 0 Shamrocks

Story, Paperclip,

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DeathOfTheCentury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Δʌɛиɢɛ ωιℓℓ вɛ мιиɛ! (No posting!~)

Postby DeathOfTheCentury. » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ (So far! )

Elmecia Vesmer Female A tall girl with black hair. Can turn into a wolf at will. Better Ref

Sky Male A tall boy with a large apatite, has blonde hair and is usually hungry.

Tanner Spike Male A regular sized male with silver hair. Can turn into a dragon at will.

Sa Do Male A tall boy with a cloak that is usually hiding his face. Has a scythe whenever he gains somebodies truth and is around them.

Death Male A unusally tall man with red eyes that glow at night. Has a mask he usually wears and tried not to show himself up often.
Last edited by DeathOfTheCentury. on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Toiletpaper
My 'Sona Rangi!

St.Pattie's Bombs!

Story, Paperclip,

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DeathOfTheCentury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeathOfTheCentury. » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 pm

βɛғσяɛ тнɛ αccι∂ɛит...

xXxA small city where kids were laughing and playing, doing everything they wanted to. It was festival night and the princess was getting ready to do her dance. She poked her head out of the window, smiling at all of the people that came to see her. Kids, grandparents, parents, and even babies came to see her beautiful performance. On her was a lovely blue kimono with cyan ribbons in her pitch black hair. She had sandals, blue lace socks covering her bare feet. A smile on her face she started practicing.

xXxOne, two, three, and four. Five, six, seven, and eight. Turn, spin, jump, spin, land. The girl repeated in her mind, he grandfather watching her. Her father came in, clapping his hands, "You did well Elmecia! I'm glad you weren't sick!" He said, a large smile on his face. The girl bowed, "I could never miss my ceremony, father." She said, standing up and listening to the crowd, "And I can't wait to be out there!"

xXx A large yell was heard, her grandfather and Father running downstairs. Elmecia had her head tilted. She looked out he window, silently screaming at what she saw. Death Clan had come to attack them! Her mother ran upstairs, ordering her to follow. Elmecia, of course, followed. She put her in a cellar. Right after that she heard strange voices, she was passed out....
Last edited by DeathOfTheCentury. on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Toiletpaper
My 'Sona Rangi!

St.Pattie's Bombs!

Story, Paperclip,

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DeathOfTheCentury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeathOfTheCentury. » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am

Ɔнαρтɛя Ѳиɛ

Ƨℓαʋɢнтɛяʏ

xXxA tall girl struggled as she pushed open a bloodstained cellar. Her face was covered in dirt, her cloths tattered and torn. Tear stained covered the ground, followed by blood and bodies of her people. The girl stumbled slowly over to were a female lay next to a boy that appeared to look two or three months old. A small thump was heard as she fell to her knees, tears falling down her cheeks as she stared at the two bodies.

xXxThe girl stood up, tears continuing to steam down her face. She clenched her fist, eyes blazing with anger. A low yell escaped her lips, echoing throughout the city. The words came in a mumble, almost as if she was trying to tell a secret, "Whoever did this, they will pay!" After the words another thump was heard from her falling, and to follow tears continued to stream down her face.

xXx Soon a note drifted into her hand, the wind blowing it so much it was covered in blood. She looked down, trying to stop the tears as she read in her mind, Dear Elmecia, by now you have probably forgotten everything. I was your mother, Uniko, but now you must move on. Since your memory is gone, you have a deeper power sleeping in you that will awaken at times you need. The last sentence was hard to read for the end of the note was dirty, torn, and bloodied from it going everywhere.

xXx Soon enough, she didn't care anymore. She stood up, limping over to a house. She let herself in, but almost cried as she did. After a small while she came out in better looking cloths. She wore a orange top, some jeans, and a cape with arm pads. On the arm pads lay jewels, all different colors and sizes. She then began to limp out of the house. stumbling out of the city. The air cleared as she finally left, but that didn't help her from crying. After awhile she heard a large fight and she froze. No.... It can't be! No body is around here! Or... is there? She thought and fell to her knees, staring ahead of her.

( Now I will be needing ideas! )
Last edited by DeathOfTheCentury. on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
By Toiletpaper
My 'Sona Rangi!

St.Pattie's Bombs!

Story, Paperclip,

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DeathOfTheCentury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist