EC's Writing

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

EC's Writing

Postby Evil Corruption » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:50 am

Hello, I will be storing all of my writing here, this includes but not limited to:

• Lights on, lights off stories
• poems
• quotes
• my characters stories
• short stories
• and more!

Please DO NOT steal/copy and do not post on this thread.

Evil Corruption

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lights on Lights off 2023

Postby Evil Corruption » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:12 pm

You can find my form here

Trick Or' Treater: Image

Story: Lizzie was excited as she knew Halloween was approaching. She had thought long and hard on her costume idea. This year she was wanted to do something different, something hopefully unique.

She had scrapped enough money to make her costume this year. She had hidden in her room for five months. She would go to school, come home and hideaway in her room to work on her costume.

"Lizzie! It's time for dinner!" "I'll be there in a few!"

She replied back as she set down what she was working on. She fabrics, glitter, stars, moon crescent, glowing paint bottles, scrapes of paper and metal as she sighed. She still had much to do. She had already finished her candy bucket which was made from orange plastic with a jack o' lanterns face on it that was black. That was not so original, unfortunately. She had also finished a yellow alien plushie which she found cute and planned to make more at a later date due to not being able you carry multiple with her when she went out trick or' treating.

She hopped towards her bedroom door and opened up it before closing it behind her and hopping down the stairs. She was getting impatient as Halloween neared ever so closely. Her mother looked at her before asking,

"So.... What are you planning to be for Halloween that your costume isn't even complete after five months?"

"Mom. For the thousandth time, I am not going to tell you what I am being for Halloween. You will see on Halloween what I am. I hope."

Her mother just shook her head as she began to eat dinner and they sat in silence.

It was finally October and it had taken her six months to complete her costume due to sewing mistakes and other things. She had finally made her Astronaut suit which looked marvelous! She was relieved her costume was finally done in time for Halloween.

Halloween day finally came as the air was crisp and cool outside. The leaves had all fallen onto the ground which made the ground look like a gold mine with all the colors of browns, orangish red and golden yellow. The Fall winds felt cool but nice, perfect time for pumpkin spiced latte's and hot chocolate.

Lizzie was already in her costume chilling at her local cafe sipping on hot chocolate as she wasn't a fan of pumpkin spice things. Her Astronaut helmet laid on the table next to her as she was drawing in her sketchbook. Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around her, starting her, she turned to look, it was her friend Maxwell, she sighed in relief as he laughed.

"Hey shorty, whatsupp?"

He was dressed up as Ghostface, of course he would. She smiled and laughed before speaking,

"Hey Maxxy taxxy. Or should I say, Ghostface..."

They laughed and talked until it was finally time to trick or' treat. They started to head to the neighborhoods after going to a few haunted houses, they looked around and walked up to their first house as they knocked and yelled,

"trick or' treat!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/126555018.html][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/126555018&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]

[i][color=#800080]Lizzie was excited as she knew Halloween was approaching. She had thought long and hard on her costume idea. This year she was wanted to do something different, something hopefully unique.

She had scrapped enough money to make her costume this year. She had hidden in her room for five months. She would go to school, come home and hideaway in her room to work on her costume.[/color][/i]

[color=#8000BF]"Lizzie! It's time for dinner!"[/color] [color=#BF00FF]"I'll be there in a few!"[/color]

[color=#800080]She replied back as she set down what she was working on. She fabrics, glitter, stars, moon crescent, glowing paint bottles, scrapes of paper and metal as she sighed. She still had much to do. She had already finished her candy bucket which was made from orange plastic with a jack o' lanterns face on it that was black. That was not so original, unfortunately. She had also finished a yellow alien plushie which she found cute and planned to make more at a later date due to not being able you carry multiple with her when she went out trick or' treating.

She hopped towards her bedroom door and opened up it before closing it behind her and hopping down the stairs. She was getting impatient as Halloween neared ever so closely. Her mother looked at her before asking,[/color]

[color=#8000BF]"So.... What are you planning to be for Halloween that your costume isn't even complete after five months?"[/color]

[color=#BF00FF]"Mom. For the thousandth time, I am not going to tell you what I am being for Halloween. You will see on Halloween what I am. I hope."[/color]

[color=#800080]Her mother just shook her head as she began to eat dinner and they sat in silence.

It was finally October and it had taken her six months to complete her costume due to sewing mistakes and other things. She had finally made her Astronaut suit which looked marvelous! She was relieved her costume was finally done in time for Halloween.

Halloween day finally came as the air was crisp and cool outside. The leaves had all fallen onto the ground which made the ground look like a gold mine with all the colors of browns, orangish red and golden yellow. The Fall winds felt cool but nice, perfect time for pumpkin spiced latte's and hot chocolate.

Lizzie was already in her costume chilling at her local cafe sipping on hot chocolate as she wasn't a fan of pumpkin spice things. Her Astronaut helmet laid on the table next to her as she was drawing in her sketchbook. Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around her, starting her, she turned to look, it was her friend Maxwell, she sighed in relief as he laughed.[/color]

[color=#FF4040]"Hey shorty, whatsupp?"[/color]

[color=#800080]He was dressed up as Ghostface, of course he would. She smiled and laughed before speaking,[/color]

[color=#BF00FF]"Hey Maxxy taxxy. Or should I say, Ghostface..."[/color]

[color=#800080]They laughed and talked until it was finally time to trick or' treat. They started to head to the neighborhoods after going to a few haunted houses, they looked around and walked up to their first house as they knocked and yelled,[/color]

[b]"t[color=#FF4000]r[/color]i[color=#FF4000]c[/color]k [color=#FF4000]o[/color]r[color=#FF4000]'[/color] t[color=#FF4000]r[/color]e[color=#FF4000]a[/color]t[color=#FF4000]![/color][/b]

[quote][b]This is my treat preferences:[/b]
• pets (wishlist or not)
• items (wishlist or not)
• C$
• art of anyone [url=https://toyhou.se/EvilCorruption/characters/folder:unsorted]here[/url][/quote]
Last edited by Evil Corruption on Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Corruption

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Krabat's First Halloween Spell

Postby Evil Corruption » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:58 pm

Fall had finally arrived in the land of Douvuna. The leaves had finally changed to those bright Fall colors; golden-yellow, reddish brown, brown, and variants of purple. Ah yes, and of course, Halloween is at the end of October. Everyone was busy getting ready for this very spooky Holiday, buying Halloween decorations that consisted of; witches, Goblins, ghouls, ghosts, werewolves, skeletons, jack o' lanterns, and so much more as well as Halloween costumes. Usually people dress up as the usual; witches, ghouls, werewolves, vampires and what not. "Halloween costumes should be unique and never thought of. How is no one creative with this Holiday? Obviously they are really lazy." Krabat said to herself in a very snotty tone because she always thought high and mighty of herself.

As she walked through the forest of Devyon, the leaves crunched underneath her hooves as she stepped on them. The wind was chilly and she shivered slightly. She still needed to make her seasonal Fall scarf like she usually does every year, she kinda lack off this Fall as she had just moved to this... Town? Small village? A city? Whatever it is, she wasn't used to it. She was used to being a city chick. One of those rich snobs living the big life, she thought moving to a small place would help her learn more about herself, but she absolutely hated this move. It was no thanks to her rich ex-fiance who forced her out of her city she was born in, him and his so called "new fiance" who he was cheating on when they were together.

The thought of him made her angry as she let out a huff as her nostrils flared and her hot breath could be seen in a mist as she stomped her right hoof onto the ground making a loud clack sound, her neigh was like that of a demonic horse. Krabat paused in her tracks for a moment. "Of course I already have plans to destroy his life. He forgot I have powerful magic that only those that are pure bloods from the Divine Equines have." She let out a maniac laugh that sounded devilish in every way possible. "Oh yes... Revenge is mine, you poor simple fool. Think you can make a mockery out of me? My dear, sweet Neveleon. You thought wrong." She said out loud to herself.

She continued her morning stroll in the forest, it was getting quieter as the critters were getting ready for either hibernation or preparing for winter. The Autumn wind made her tail and mane flow, she looked graceful the way the Autumn chill made her mane and tail dance, her royal blue eyes shimmered with mischief. This Halloween was gonna be different than her other Halloween celebrations. This one was special. She was going to use her magic to get revenge for once, of course, she was still learning how to use her magic and with no one to guide her since her birth, she had to figure out magic on her own. It was never easy, but she managed what's she capable of. The powers she had was not like the Divine Equines. No. Her powers were way stronger, a power that no magical holder could have ever thought to exist.

As she stopped by the lake the local calls The Whispering Lake. It was said that it was haunted by the spirits who had died there from a war of some type. She looked onward to the lake as she sat down by the shoreline, there was little waves that washed upon the shore, the wind howled and moaned, she was in deep thought as she dozed out. A black Pegasus appeared out of the tree lines on the other side of the lake, "who's is that? She looks like my sister Darkstar. But that's impossible. I thought she was long gone." As the dark Pegasus, what looked like, she laid down on the grass near the lake reading a book. Well, whoever it was, she wasn't interested in figuring it out nor did she want to talk to whoever that equine was. She got up and started trotting off, yes, she had wings, but she rarely would fly, especially during
Evil Corruption

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me