-- Lances Writings

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

-- Lances Writings

Postby -Ramona Flowers- » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:19 am

uhh this is where i share my writing ig

posting/feedback is allowed
Last edited by -Ramona Flowers- on Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
lance, knives, or rudy
she/he/vamp/idol, lesbian
used to be crona gorgon
free palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
site oekaki trading thred
-Ramona Flowers-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i think im falling in love

Postby -Ramona Flowers- » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:20 am

child friendly. this is cs lol
word count 1k-2k
ship(s) crona/maka
type fanfiction

Crona had always admired Maka. From the time they laid eyes on each other, Crona knew Maka was different. She was, well, special. Maka thought Crona was special. Different. She actually cared about them.

This was a different feeling for Crona. They had always been locked away, far from the warmth of human love. Now, they finally have a friend. Maka Albarn. One star meister at the DWMA.

But did they want a friend? Or did they want more than that? Crona was, in fact, in love for the first time. And they totally didn’t know how to deal with that. What would they do?

Crona’s thoughts were suddenly cut off by a greeting from one of their classmates.

“Good morning Crona!” a girl. “How are you today?” They recognized the girl's voice. It was a little high pitched, it sounded happy. It was sweet, just like honey. Maka.

“O-oh, morning Maka.I- I’m fine…” Crona responded, in their usual anxious voice.

“That’s good to hear! Come on, we have Professor Stein's class first. Do you wanna walk with me?” Maka says in her usual upbeat tone, smiling at Crona and patting their shoulder.

“S-sure.” That would be nice. Spending time with Maka is one of Crona’s favorite things to do, if they were being honest.

“Alright, Great!”
Makas' smile was wide. She grabbed Crona’s hand and started walking to Professor Stein's classroom.

Oh. Crona blushed. Somehow, their chest automatically felt lighter and they were less nervous.

She's holding my hand.

That’s nice.

Crona smiled back, Maka made them, well, happy. Happier than they’ve ever been. Their whole life they had been neglected, hurt, alone. But Maka, Maka changed that. Crona can still remember when they first met. It was a fight. A fight that would change their lives forever.

Crona realized this. Maybe, just maybe, they liked Maka. And maybe, just maybe, Maka liked them back. But that's only a daydream. For now.

“M-Maka?” Crona muttered anxiously eyeing Maka.
“Yes?” Maka responded, smiling at Crona with her bright green eyes.
“Can I talk to you after class?” Crona blushed a little, hoping they didn’t make it weird.
“Of course! Why?” Maka asks curiously.
“Ummm, i’ll tell you later…” Crona responds to Maka’s question.

Maka looked up, slightly suspicious, “Oh, alright.”

“I-It's nothing bad…” Crona responds, hoping Maka believes them. What if she doesn’t? What if she thinks that they did something horrible? What if Maka decides to ignore them forever?
Maka giggled “I know.” Maka’s voice was soft and joyful, she sounded happy.

Crona fidgeted with their pen all of the class. Class was long and boring. Stein went on a rant about soul wavelengths and some other stuff, Crona was too nervous to pay attention. They couldn't stop thinking about what would happen. Will Maka get mad? Will it ruin their friendship? Oh god. Their head was spinning. Class felt like it was taking years instead of minutes.

Crona’s head began to spin with possibilities. What if Maka doesn’t like them back? Or worse, what if Maka does like them back? What if she wants to be in a relationship? Sure, Crona would love that, but at the same time, Crona doesn’t know how to deal with that.

Class was finished. Crona saw Maka walking up to them, getting ready to talk. Oh no. Crona doesn’t know if they can say it anymore. But they didn’t want to put it off. They had to do it. They told Maka they needed to talk. They couldn’t just say “Nevermind, I don't feel like talking anymore” That would just be rude. And Crona hated being rude, especially to Maka.

“So Crona, what did you want to talk to me about?” She asked with a smile on her face, hiding her confusion. She was actually just as nervous as Crona was.

“Well, umm, I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a while but… ummm…” Crona closed their eyes so they didn’t have to make eye contact.
“It's okay, you don’t need to be nervous, I won’t get mad at you.” Maka said, patting Crona on their head.
“I- I- umm, I think I- Like- like you?” Crona whispers, obviously extremely embarrassed. Maka just stares at them. Oh no, is she made? God Crona, you messed up your relationship with your best friend. That's something only you can mess up! Your such a worthless loser!

Crona closed their eyes and turned away from Maka, fidgeting and twirling their foot.

Maka giggled and pulled Crona into a hug. “Sweet. So… you wanna, um, grab coffee later or something?” Maka said, anxiously pulling away. Crona blushed and jumped back. “O-oh of course!” Crona smiled, something they rarely do. “There’s a new place in death city that just opened yesterday, want to go there?” “Oh, um, sure. I would love that.” Crona was happy. This was a very rare feeling for them, normally lost in depression and guilt, but they were happy to be happy, making them even more happy, for the first time, they felt like someone truly loved them.

“Do you even like coffee, Crona?” Maka asked while walking to the cafe. “I like tea, most cafes have tea. I also like the little treats with coffee. Coffee itself, not so much though.” Crona responded. Maka nodded. “Yeah, I only like coffee if it has like, a ton of cream and sugar in it.” She laughed. Crona smiled back. They loved seeing Maka happy. “So, what is this, um, this place called?” Crona asked. “Hmm, I think it’s called Death City Cafe? Something simple like that.” “Oh, nice.”

“So, erm, how long have you liked me?” Maka asked. Crona blushed. “U-Ummm, a while, I guess. Ever since you invited me to the academy, I think?” Crona replied, avoiding eye contact to the best of their ability. “Hello, how are you children?” a barista asked. “We’re good.” “what would you like to eat and drink?” Crona whispered their order into Makas' ear. “One chamomile with 2 sugar cubes and a frappuccino, also two coffee cakes.” Maka said to the lady. “Alright, have a great day you too!”

It took a few minutes, but eventually their food and drinks came. They just talked and talked, Crona opened up more, and Maka listened. It was a happy time, just the two of them, together. Happy.

“We should… um… do this again s-sometime.” Crona said, once again averting their eyes. Maka just smiled “I’d love to. Want to come over to my dorm? You can sleep there if you want.”

Crona blushed heavily. Maka looked up “Not like that!” she giggled. “You almost done? I can’t wait to tell Soul about this! He’ll be so proud of you for telling me! That must have been really hard, right?” Crona just nodded. “But I’m so glad I did…”

“Me too.”

“I- I love you Maka.”

“I love you too, Crona.”
lance, knives, or rudy
used to be crona gorgon
free palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
-Ramona Flowers-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DnD character lore

Postby -Ramona Flowers- » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:48 am

When Aleia was born, she was abandoned. This wasn’t the best because she was in The Beastlands. Here, she grew up, learning how to fight using magic and use the forest to protect her. As she grew, she became stronger with her magic. But she wanted to learn how to be even stronger. She decided she would go study in Shadowfell. Here, she studied not only magic, but psychology. Due to this, she learned how to sway people into doing what she wants. She was always charismatic, it was a personality trait of hers. Studying psychology made her even better at it.

One day, after her daily study session and magic practice, she witnessed a small dwarf getting attacked by a huge dragonborn. Shocked, Aleia ran over to distract the man. As a dragonborn, she was offended that one of her kind could hurt an innocent, unarmed smaller creature.

“Hey, what are you doing~?” she said in a slightly amused voice. Aleia had always known she was pretty. This very much helped with her charisma skills. “Oh, uh just- uh…” The other dragonborn said. “You shouldn't be so rude to such a helpless creature…~” “O-oh i wasn’t- uhh” Aleia grabbed the dwarf and picked her up, running down the street.

“What the heck?” she heard a random bard sing, people were staring at her. She didn't care. The fellow dragonborn was chasing her down, and Aleia was getting nervous as she was not very dexterous. Luckily, she turned around the corner and got the dwarf to safety.

The next day, she woke up to a knock on her door. “Huh?” she said sleepily. She walked up to the door to see a floating scroll. Aleia was confused, so she opens the scroll. “Aleia,” It says in cursive font. “Due to your heroic acts, you have been invited to join Adventures academia. If you accept, please show up this sunday in fancy clothing for the sorting ceremony. Thank you.” Aleia was shocked, she had always wanted to be invited to the Adventurers Academia, and now she finally was. Even though she wasn’t always the nicest person, she had always wanted to help people. With her new powers, she was excited to help people, and show that dragonborns can be heroes too.
lance, knives, or rudy
used to be crona gorgon
free palestine 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
-Ramona Flowers-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups