Form for Kalon #1189 (aka massive floof baby ❤️ )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who would you stand on the side of?

Extras Police! 👮
20%
Secret Society! 🌹
80%

Total votes : 5

Alden's History (Then and Now)

Postby sapphirelion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:35 pm

As a young Kalon, Alden was very studious and apt with technology and quickly rose in popularity due to it.
As he grew in popularity, more and more Kalons seeked him out to invite him to join their division of work within the Kingdom.
And this lead to him getting a very large and somewhat uncontrolable ego.
He thought he could do whatever he wanted, have whatever he wanted, and be (in rank) whoever he wanted.
And for the most part, it seemed to be true.
He chose one of the best paying jobs in Chromeopolis, that also had the most access to sensitive information as well as the most control of city functions.
He was able to buy a home in Cloudville within a couple months of work and had access to as much traveling as he desired between cities and other surrounding areas.
Alden was on top and didn't have any worries.

Then one day, he happened to discover an extra pearing out a window on his computer monitor.
He immediately reported it to the Extra Police and chose to watch for the entertainment and to see how the Extra Police operated.
He was very smug and believed that the family would be getting what they deserved, (after all, everyone knows that you may only have one child).
But as they dragged the child out, he glanced at the family's faces.
They were heartbroken, they were even crying over the loss of a child that should not be.
He witnessed the child pulled away from his captors and try to run back to his family, but he was unable to get very far before another was on him.
This whole interaction confused Alden, for he believed that the King's rules were just, but what enfolded made him question all of it.
Even his own happiness he questioned.
If he had it all, then why did his heart ache seeing this loss.
What happens when what you knew to be right, seemed to be wrong.

When he returned home that night, Alden tossed and turned, knowing that the child would never set eyes on his family again and it hurt him.
What had the child done? Nothing but look out a window at the wrong time.
And where had it got him? Intense Extra Police training and brainwashing.
This was the first time Alden truly experienced regret for an action he did.
It bugged him so much that he was the reason that the boy would no longer see his loving family, and vice versa.
He had to do something, but what?

The next day his answer sat on his desk, a secret society who helped the extras to get away before the Extra Police could get them had caught the attention of higher ups and they wanted the society gone.
He could join them and not only help in the field, but also he could sabotage any efforts being made to stop them.
So he did.

(498/500)

Last bumped by sapphirelion on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:35 pm.
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me