☞ my random writings

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

☞ my random writings

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 pm

just some random writings to make my head free

♡comments are appreciated♡

sleepwalking
Last edited by sleepwalking on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not very active sometimes but feel free to trade me!

Have a nice day!
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ first

Postby sleepwalking » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:46 pm

mystery // vampires // romance

"Mom, do I really need to come with you?", I mumbled standing in the doorframe of moms dressing room.
"Kira! Seriously, you ask this question every hour. Better help me and close my necklace.",she was sitting at her vanity, opening her cascet which includes expensive jewellery but seemed a little angry.
"Because I still got hope I don't have to go to that stupid man.", I whispered more to myself than to her trying to close the wishpy silver necklace with my cold fingers.
"What?", she asked giving me an angry glance in the mirror.
"Nothing.", I quickly said as the necklace is finally closed so I could make my way out of the room.
I couldn't do anything more than asking hundreds of times and eventhough I knew she would say no I still tried but now the hope was gone: there was no time left.
"Please get dressed! I deposited a dress for you on your bed."

Entering the bright room of mine I could survey the dress mom talked about. It was pretty indeed and I really wanted to wear such a masterpiece.
The royal blue short dress with sleeves till the elbows was made out of soft fabric, gleaming a little like silk. It has been brocaded with small black pearls and the bottom has tull underneath as a little extra.
I really wondered how much she had to pay, it must have been a lot. I was worth that much?

I sat down in front of my small mirror and just looked at myself. Into my blue eyes and at the black hair surrounding my light face. Remembering all the times people have judged me I hear the words inside of my head bouncing around: "So ugly!", "I can't look at you!",...
My eyes produced tears which blurred my view so I covered them with my small hands that nobody would see me like that eventhough there was nobody and nobody would come.
"Hon' are you ready?", mom shouted from downstairs probably already waiting at the door.
"You can wait outside for me.", I shouted after a deep breath so my voice wouldn't crack and reveal what is actually going on inside of me.
After I heared the main door close I looked back at the mirror and the voices inside of my head wouldn't stop.
"Just shut up!", I shouted at my mirror refection and gave it a strong punch with my right hand which has formed itself into a fist without me noticing.
The voices inside of my head stopped with the sound of glass falling on the ground.
Shocked of the produced mess I stood up and walked backwards stepping on some sharp shards. Looking to the ground I see the mirror broken into hundrets of pieces spread on the ground and a little blood.
Of course I stepped into some sharp edges so my right foot started bleeding out of one scratch.

Every human is beautiful. Some people are gorgeous from the outside, others from the inside. How dare people to rate others appearance without really knowing them? Knowing traits of people change the whole way they look. Positive and negative characteristics are probably the biggest influence to change the perspective, they make you identify yourself with someone.
People shouldn't dare to talk bad about others without knowing theire storys or what they have gone through.

I cleaned my foot in the bathroom as good as possible without wasting time, slipped the dress over my head and put on some loose black shoes so it wouldn't hurt that much while walking.

Mom and I don't talk that much to each other and because of that fact our whole drive was quiet. All I could listen to were the wheels rotating on asphalted streets and the music playing on very low volume.

It was already dark when the car stops in front of pretty mansion but I could see light coming from the open door of the house where the shape of a man stood in the middle.
As we stepped out of the car I could see him shouting something back into the house. Was he having pets? Maybe a dog. Or maybe kids?
Mom didn't tell me anything about other people at my age so I was happy because it would be too awkward for a person like me.

I greeted the foreign man whos introduced himself as David with my hand which he happily took and shook; a little to much for me but he was just joyful...
Stepping into the warm corridor he told me not to remove my shoes which I was gratefull now since I got a bandage inside so my shoe won't get messed up from the small accident.
I did remove my jacket and made my way into the room at the end of the corridor which should be an empty living room just so I wouldn't see the adults kissing at the door.

Some black, soft carpet leads my way but as I reached the half of my route there were some stairs leading down where a boy came from.
There was somebody in my age. And he didn't look bad but however we would be my stepbrother when our parents stayed loving each other.
"Oh, dad hasn't told me about a girl.", he jumped the last stairs up.
His black hair was styled up and he wore some jeans in the same colour with a dark blue shirt. His dark blue eyes scanned over me just as mine over him. The dark clothes made his skin look even more pale than he probably even looked without. Our outfits kind of fit together actually but that wasn't a matter now.
"Mom hasn't too. I mean; about a boy not a girl. Because you are a boy."
Damn it. The awkwardness has started. He looked at me with a weird glance before leading the way to my earlier target I wanted to reach.

We got something good to eat which David made himself; lasagne. Eventhough I normally didn't like it I did here.
My mom of course sat next to me at the huge table where ten people could take a seat. In front of me was the guy Liam and in front of my mom obviously David who were drinking some wine together.
In the beginning Liam turned his eyes to me as I watched him which made it truly impossible to do without him noticing. It was like he felt every stare I gave him.
Of course I stopped as soon as his eyes focused mine but in the end he stopped it and gave me a minute of watching him closely before standing up as he finished to eat right after me while our parents were still busy.
"I guess Kira and I will go into the kitchen for a minute.", he said and our parents didn't care being too preoccupied in whatever they talked about.
I slowly stood up too no knowing what he was going to do.

In the kitchen which was pretty modern and huge he pointed me to sit down on the counter since there were no chairs. He walks to a shelf dragging a drawer out. He pulls out some bandages while I admired his back since he seemed to be strong build but was still skinny.

"Why the hell do you watch me the whole evening?", he asked closing the drawer.
"I don't."
Wow Kira, a better excuse couldn't come to your mind.
"No, obviously you don't. Give me your foot.", he made his way back to me and stopped in front of me.
"How did you know?", I asked pulling my legs up to put my warms around them.
"Just give me your right leg."
How did he know? He knew that my foot was bleeding a little and on top of that he even knew the right leg.
He simply grabs right leg himself and removes my shoe. The bandage I used is already red but it stopped bleeding now I guessed. I didn't even notice that it was bleeding anymore. He starts fixing it up with his rough fingers which release some strange but good feeling on my skin.
It seemed to tickle with every touch.

"How did you know?"
"I'm a vampire.", somehow it seemed like he was serious.
"Stop making jokes.", I said confused.
Was he trying to scare me away?
"What if I am not."
"Do you really believe in vampires? That's childish."

"Alright, sorry. But the question is: Do you believe in them?"
sleepwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups