The Story of Baby Girl- a pound rescue dog

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

The Story of Baby Girl- a pound rescue dog

Postby sillies » Tue May 10, 2016 5:30 am

Pet's name: Baby Girl

Meet Baby Girl, a pet I adopted from my most recent pound visit. When I clicked 'Adopt Me' I
knew she was something special. So here is her story. It will be told from her persepctive, and how
she ended up in the pound. {Note; I do not know why she actually ended up in the pound- this is
a partially fictional story anyway!}

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL THE STORY OF HER LIFE IS COMPLETE!

Last edited by sillies on Tue May 10, 2016 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Story of Baby Girl- Part One

Postby sillies » Tue May 10, 2016 5:41 am

Pet's name: Baby Girl

My owner was kind, and they loved me. They kept me in their Dogs group, I was up for trade, but no one wanted me. But that's okay.I like my owner. They adopted me from the Adopts page on March 28th, 2013. They took care of me as I grew, and once I was old enough, I was dressed up neatly, and put up for trade.

And then my owner got into some serious trouble.

The crime they committed against Chicken Smoothie law is to great a matter to describe, and far to messy and muddled for readers. I fell asleep one night and awoke in a Chicken Smoothie Van. I looked around confused, my eye's hazy in the darkness. Bars....thin....cage....! I was in a cage.

The driver looked back at me saying, "You're safe now, pup. That user can't get you back. You're going to the pound where a new, kind user can adopt you!" The drivier grinned. I swallowed- hard. I was terrified. What was a pound?? Wherewas I going? What was I in? What did my original owner do?!

What would become of me?

[url]>>Part Two[/url]
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me