αя¢нιє'ѕ ∂ιαяу

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Does anyone read this?

WRITE MORE PLEASE BEST DIARY EVER
30%
This is my favorite and obviously I read this! <3
20%
Of course, I love this!
10%
This is great!
20%
It's alright.
No votes
I hate it.
No votes
Just passing through.
20%

Total votes : 10

αя¢нιє'ѕ ∂ιαяу

Postby montmorency » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:54 am

αя¢нιє'ѕ ∂ιαяу
Hey! My name is Archie. You may know me. Remember that 2014 Egypt Event? I was the archeologist. The one who lost. To Cleocatra. Don't get me started on her.
Okay, forget that. I just really hate Cleocatra. I think I should establish a few basic rules, aye?

Rules
1. Posting is allowed, but please don't be rude.
2. I'm sorry if you voted for Cleocatra and hated me. Just don't be rude.
3. Sorry for all the confusion. I am male.
4. Enjoy. Yes that's a rule

Entries
1 - ∂є¢ιѕιση
2 - ωσяяιєѕ ση ωє∂ηєѕ∂αy
3 - тнιѕ ѕнσят αη∂ ѕωєєт єηтяу
4 - ρα¢к αη∂ ƒяιєη∂ѕ
5 - ρℓαηє яι∂є тσ єgуρт!
6 - тнє тєℓℓιηg σƒ тнє яυмσя
7 - тяα¢кιηg ƒσя тяєαѕυяє
8 - SAMUEL - ѕαмυєℓ'ѕ єηтяιєѕ
9 - мαgαzιηє мσσ∂
10 - нιєяσgℓуρнѕ, нιєяσgℓуρнѕ, ση тнє ωαℓℓ
11 - αησтнєя ƒιgυяє
12 - тнє ωєιя∂ ƒιgυяє, ωєιя∂ ѕιgη, αη∂ ωєιя∂ ωσℓƒ
13 - σяνιℓℓє
14 - тнє уσυηg ∂σє
15 - ѕαη∂ αη∂ вєєтℓєѕ
16 - qυι¢к ∂ιѕ¢σνєяу
17 - SAMUEL - σ∂∂ σмєηѕ
18 - SAMUEL - ѕαмυєℓ'ѕ ¢яυѕн
19 - ι'м вα¢к!
20 - мєєтιηg ∂єℓιℓαн тнє αятιѕт
21 - ℓσηє ¢ℓαω ωσℓƒ
22 - мєєт му ƒαмιℓу
23 - -ιηѕєят тιтℓє нєяє-
24 - gσ∂ѕ σƒ σмєηѕ
25 - α ωяιтєя αη∂ ѕσмєσηє ∂αяє∂
26 - gнσѕт σƒ тнє ѕαвєя
27 - вυ∂∂у σƒ вυ∂∂у
28 - нєℓρ HELP нєℓρ
29 - тнє gяєαт яєνєαℓ
30 - ωєℓℓ...

Weird sign wrote:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#808000]We're always accepting new animals![/color][/b]
Username:
Picture of pet:
Pet's name:
Pet's gender:
Pet's personality:
Shopkeeper, local, etc.?:
Other (Optional):

You don't have to join, but feel free to! You just have to PM me your form!

NOT ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS FOR A WHILE NOW

MY NOTE BOX wrote:Just for notes I need to make.

#BF8000 ~ Archie
#BFBF80 ~ Samuel
#808080 ~ Lone Claw
#BFBF00 ~ Merwyn
#808000 ~ Heesha
#BF0040 ~ Orville
#FF40FF ~ Rosy
#804040 ~ Bastet (Wolf)
#000000 (Boldened) ~ Anubis - God of the dead
#FFFF00 (Boldened) ~ Ra - Sun god (Most important god to Egyptians)
#0040FF (Boldened) ~ Horus - God of the sky
#00BFFF ~ Hatari
#004040 ~ Sage
#404040 ~ Saber
Last edited by montmorency on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 44 times in total.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: αя¢нιє'ѕ ∂ιαяу

Postby montmorency » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Tuesday
I've made my decision. I think I might return to Egypt when I get the chance. Right now I'm at home, taking a short break from archeology. I'll have to avoid Cleocatra. Hopefully she has returned to her resting in peace instead of driving me out. I will admit, I'm a little nervous. Who wouldn't be though? I should tell my friend, Samuel, or Sam. He might want to come; after all, the few artifacts I gave him interested him. See ya when I get back home.
Oh, and by the way, this is Samuel:

1-2 hours later
Okay, I'm back home. Samuel said he'd love to come to Egypt with me. I can't wait! I bet he'd like to meet some of the locals there. And do some archeology with me, he has some archeology knowledge. I'm planning on going Friday or next week, whenever there is a plane to Egypt.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Wednesday, 1:37 PM
I just gave Samuel a few bones from my trip to Romonkia. I never had any use for those bones, and the Smithsonian didn't want them. Oh, if you wanted to know, I live in Whaleington D.C. I'm still kind of surprised the Smithsonian didn't want them. Oh well, I should get back on topic. Well, there's so established topic, but that doesn't matter. I hate Wednesday. From what I remember, I was banished from Egypt on a Wednesday. So, um, I don't know what else to write. I might write later today, don't know. See ya!

Wednesday, 9:17 PM
I'm still really nervous about Cleocatra... What if she stayed away or wakes up again? And realizes I'm back in Egypt? I don't want to know the consequences. Well, I suppose seeing the Egyptian locals again might be nice. See ya tomorrow, on Thursday!
Last edited by montmorency on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Thursday, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry! Some of you might not know what Cleocatra looks like. Here's a picture of her I took:
Okay, I got me and Samuel's trip booked, it's on Saturday. Two more days... I'm not sure if I'm scared or exited. I'll make sure to write in this while I'm on the plane to Egypt. Samuel is pretty exited. I'll be back, I'm just going to hang out in the Smithsonian.

Thursday, 6:54
Man, today got sorta busy. First I had lunch, then the Smithsonian, then Samuel coming over, and then dinner. I'm glad I can finally rest.
I'm still nervous if Cleocatra is going to be out to get me.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:24 am

Friday, 7:11 AM
We're going on the plane tomorrow! I need to pack! What do I bring!? Definitely my archeology stuff and the basics like toothbrushes etc., but what else? A book... yeah that sounds good, maybe a few. I'll just pack now and write more later.

Friday, 8:01 AM
Okay, I'm all packed. Looks like we're staying in Egypt for a while. Hopefully Samuel is ready, but I'm pretty sure he is.
I'm still nervous about Cleocatra, and exited about the whole trip. Do I want to invite anyone else to Egypt with me? No, the tickets are probably too expensive. I'm just going to lie down and read a little bit.

Friday, 10:32 AM
Darn! I fell asleep! I was supposed to go to Samuel's at 9:30! I'd better go run over and apologize. See ya later.

Friday, 3:20
I'm back, and this is probably the last entry for the day. I'm hoping to meet some of the locals, maybe a few old friends from my past visit? I'll leave you some pictures of a few of my friends there. Bye!

ImageImageImage
[Left to right: Pyramid Guard, Cinder, and Merwyn].
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:33 am

ImageImage

Saturday, 11:46 AM
I'll include pictures of me and Samuel as a refresher. The plane takes off at 12:00! Me and Samuel got to the airport a few minutes ago. I can't wait! Samuel's pretty exited too. I'll write on the plane. See ya later!

Saturday, 2:09
Man, this flight will take forever. We're going to arrive at the Egypt airport at around 5:00, then me and Samuel will walk to the place around Cleocatra's pyramid. I'm still a little nervous. Most of my plane ride has been spent looking out the window. I'll write tomorrow, hopefully when we're all set up. Bye.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:57 am

Sunday, 8:22 AM
Egypt looks just a beautiful as before! Samuel and me set up camp, and we managed to do it fast enough to get some good sleep. I think I'm going to take Samuel and myself to meet some of the locals. Oh, and when I listed the Pyramid Guard as a friend I meant he wasn't exactly a friend, but someone that's probably nice to have around. I'll write later!

Sunday, 9:59 AM
There's actually more locals living here than last time! Most of the locals I met last time - I forget most of their names - left. Like the ones working in the supply tent and the clothing tent thing. That sucks. But a few of my friends still live here.
Okay, when I was talking with Merwyn, she told me a rumor that's been going around out little area in Egypt. She said:
"Archie, I have heard something that might concern you, as you are coming back to Egypt. Cleocatra might have left the pyramid, not returning to a peaceful sleep. She said that she wanted to explore with people. That means she might come back here, alive and woken up, and find you're back. Hopefully this rumor is false, but just beware."
Could that mean... Cleocatra might come back to banish me once again? I'm really hoping that rumor is false!

Sunday, 5:41
I think I might let Samuel write in here occasionally, as long as he doesn't read anything else. Just keep that in mind. Don't worry about confusion though, he'll make sure to write 'Samuel's entry' when he writes. I'll probably write later today or early tomorrow. Bye!
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:15 pm

тяα¢кιηg ƒσя тяєαѕυяє

Monday, 12:43 PM
I panted. The brown figure had reached the first step of Cleocatra's pyramid, while I was next to where the supply tent used to be. The figure had called one word to me: "Follow me." I'm hoping the figure won't lead me into the pyramid and straight to Cleocatra. The entrance inside the pyramid is on about the seventh step, and the figure would probably lead me there. I've been chasing it from the village all the way over there, a very tiring run. I began dashing towards the figure once again, the figure still far ahead of me. It finally reached the seventh step and disappeared into the entrance of Cleocatra's pyramid. "Wait up! Tell me what you're leading me to!" I called out as I began to leap up the steps of the pyramid. I reached the seventh step and walked into the pyramid. The Pyramid Guard wasn't there, that was rare. I looked up the see the brown figure, but it was only a few steps ahead of me. It was a horse. I fumbled for my camera I carried around, and quickly managed to catch a picture of the horse:
"I'll tell you what I'm leading you too. A treasure trove of artifacts. I've seen you're interested in these pyramid's artifacts. Normally I wouldn't do this, but you seem trustworthy. But beware, wolf," she rasped. I had a slight questioning look on my face.
"Okay..? I have a feeling I might be able to trust you, horse, but I don't know," I replied.
"My name is Heesha. Now stay quiet and follow me. You know there's dangers here," the horse continued.
"Now let's go," Heesha rasped, spinning around and galloping ahead. I raced behind her. She turned a corner and lead me into a room, full of ancient Egyptian artifacts, along with a sarcophagus.
"Who's sarcophagus is that..? Cleocatra's?" I asked Heesha.
"I don't know, but most likely. Be quiet or she might wake up if she has resumed to sleeping soundly in her tomb." she replied. I began to pick up a few objects, I'd come back later. Hopefully I'll remember the route.

Monday, 11:26 PM
Today was certainly tiring. Heesha wasn't evil, luckily. That entry I wrote above was suuuuper long. Hopefully it wasn't too long. I really need to go to sleep. Goodbye then!
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:18 pm

ѕαмυєℓ'ѕ єηтяιєѕ

Tuesday, 1:30 PM
Hey! Samuel here! Archie is off digging for some artifacts in the location of his previous dig site. I've discovered the rumor about Cleo/Cleocatra is most likely true... that's certainly not good! I went into the recently built library after talking with the locals. Hopefully Cleo won't return to Egypt! That would prove bad for Archie.

Tuesday, 5:00 PM
Looks like Archie will be returning back to camp later... I looked out at his dig site and he had already uncovered the magazine he had received on his first visit to Egypt. He hasn't looked very happy when I looked at him ever since he uncovered that magazine again. It's the magazine he received right before he left Egypt. The one that had embarrassing stuff about his fail the first time he came to Egypt. I kinda hope he tells me what took him so long yesterday.
- Samuel

*Samuel estimates the time to the nearest 10
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:43 am

мαgαzιηє мσσ∂

Wednesday, 1:07 AM
I decided to leave the digging site for the night and head back to camp. I entered my personal tent and sat down on my sleeping bag, a frown on my face. I guess finding that magazine again ruined my mood for a while. That magazine is evil. It ruined a lot of my reputation. I suppose I should get to sleep. Bye.

picarchiemagazine.jpg
picarchiemagazine.jpg (131.71 KiB) Viewed 267 times

Wednesday, 9:43 AM
Well, that sleep wasn't very long. I woke up around 6:50. I'm so tired. I bet Samuel wondered what I did earlier, in my seventh entry. Maybe I should go back to the room Heesha showed me earlier. I don't know. Maybe.

Wednesday, 3:16 PM
I talked to Cinder. She says she believes that rumor... That's certainly not good! I'm nervous. What if that rumor is true? Would Cleocatra return to here? Or is she just lying low and waiting for another chance to banish me? Oh no... Hopefully not.
By the way, here's Cinder:

Wednesday, 4:29
I read that magazine again. Not fun. Why did I even reread it. Evil magazine. Evil Cleocatra.
Last edited by montmorency on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋