Postby Onyxeva » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 am

Stats:
  • Health:
  • Attack:
  • Defense:

Battles:
  • Won: 1
  • Lost: 0

Soot is tiny at about a foot and a half long from nose to tail tip. Her real species is a draclet - basically miniature dragons. She has 6 limbs - 4 legs and a pair of wings. More details below.
Body - About normal proportions for your dragons. She has what's been described as an elegant body, with slim arms and legs. If anything, she looks a bit feline. Each limb ends in four reptilian digits tipped with ivory-colored, decurved claws. The tail is reptilian and is nearly half of her entire body length. This tapers to a point, but isn't tipped with anything in particular. Her neck is also long and ends in a narrow, triangular head. Starting from between her eyes is a single row of iguana-like ridges that extends to the end of her tail. These are the same color as her skin (soot-black), blunt, and are slightly flexible. They start out short, then get longer until they reach maximum length at the base of the tail, then progressively get shorter towards the end of the tail. They don't get very long, however, and only get about a half-inch or so long at the longest.
Head - Narrow and triangular with large eyes. This has one set of ivory-colored horns that start a bit behind her eyes and curve slightly backwards. She does have smallish ears that are slightly horse-like, but point backwards instead of upwards. As for proportions, the horns are about half the total length of the head and the ears are about half of that, which is 1/4 the total length of the head. No overbite, no teeth showing (usually). As for the eyes, they are birdlike in size and placement, but slit-pupiled. These are grayish green - green with streaks of gray radiating from the pupil. This can be solid grayish green if it's too much work.
Wings - The wings are her defining feature. These are very long - about 4 feet fully stretched. For basic shape, think seagull wings. She has 4 "fingers" to stretch the membranes across. These membranes are very thin and elastic. They are translucent. Folded, they look very bulky and cumbersome.
Skin - Soot is entirely covered in reptilian scales. This acts like skin, but has pebbled scales across it. The entirety of the creature is a sooty black - black with a slight tinge of brown. The skin on the wings is the same color, but muted because of its translucency.

||Owned by Noctua||
Last edited by Onyxeva on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Onyxeva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soot

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 am

how sweet with this big eye x3 so cute
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onyxeva » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I know, she looks so cute. xD
Onyxeva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noctilida » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 am

Haha, thank you! I love it! <3

Links:

- Fursona and Characters

- Deviantart

- Designs for Quantity Shop

My sig rotates through art of Perdita done by various artists on CS. Thank you! ;u;
Noctilida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me