20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nanab Sanctuary Adopts #029 | Sprittzy!

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:34 am

POKEDEX wrote:Sprittzy
The Perfume Kitten Pokemon
Pokemon Fused: Spritzee x Skitty
Fairy/Normal Type

It's tail emits a lovely scent when puffed out. It's not very strong in battle, but the scents it emits can throw an opponent off. It can float just like a Spritzee.

This little Pokemon looks hungry, to catch them, tell me: What is their favorite snack? This can be made up or real, and either described or drawn! This ends tomorrow (December 29th) at rollover!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Re: Nanab Sanctuary Adopts #029 | Sprittzy!

Postby SputnikSplash » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:35 am

Username: SputnikSplash
Name: Berri
Snack: Soap bars. Nobody really knows why, but she can't resist taking a bite out of them. Strangely, eating soap doesn't make her sick, so nobody can really stop her. She can smell the scent for miles, sneak into peoples homes and leave them with half-eaten soap bars. She's obsessed with the stuff- and her favorite is strawberry-scented, whenever she comes across it, she eats the whole thing doesn't leave one bit of it behind.
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Username: HowlingHooves
    Name: Avalon
    Snack: Avalon is tempted by the sweet, but just slightly bitter, taste of Haban berry jam. The little red berry, before being boiled fully, however, is such a disgusting thing to little Avalon that she doesn't believe her favorite morning snack is made from it! But the jam, a bright red that matches her eyes and catches her attention immediately, is a treasure she'll eat on nearly everything; toast, poffins, pokefood... you name it, and she'll chow down until she gets the last bit in her beak. She's also recently learned how to beg properly, thanks to her best friend, a Crocolithe! She and Excalibur can always be seen in her trainers kitchen after breakfast positively vibrating as they await their snack, and soon asking for more once finished.

sorry, i incorporated an OC of mine to be her friend. :v i hope that's okay!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:19 pm

SputnikSplash wrote:Username: SputnikSplash
Snack: Soap bars. Nobody really knows why, but she can't resist taking a bite out of them. Strangely, eating soap doesn't make her sick, so nobody can really stop her. She can smell the scent for miles, sneak into peoples homes and leave them with half-eaten soap bars. She's obsessed with the stuff- and her favorite is strawberry-scented, whenever she comes across it, she eats the whole thing doesn't leave one bit of it behind.

Congrats! Berri is all yours! This one was pretty funny lol
I'll add ya right away!!

Postby SputnikSplash » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:14 pm

skwigler wrote:
SputnikSplash wrote:Username: SputnikSplash

Congrats! Berri is all yours! This one was pretty funny lol
I'll add ya right away!!

Thank you so much!! :D
I love her. <3
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me