No 17 - Electrike x Sharpedo [Closed] by Wileyfangs

Based on Click to view
Artist Wileyfangs [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

No 17 - Electrike x Sharpedo [Closed]

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:10 am

Another discord suggested babe~ This time a Sharpedo and an Electrike. Now oddly enough the fusion site won't give me the forbidden fins version someone had posted but you can check it out here.

Anywho, for this kiddo, turns out they're one huge pokemon so I'd love to see what their trainer/owner feeds em! Show me pics, draw art or write about what this pokemon eats. You're allowed 500 words max or one art piece!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

This will end Jan 3rd~

Owned by HowlingHooves
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No 17 - Electrike x Sharpedo

Postby Nanorat » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:39 am

Username: Nanorat
Name: Blaze
Prompt: What does he eat?
One word is sufficient for it.
"Everything".
And literally everything and anything it is. Meat, veggies, poffins, berries, your shoes, furniture corners, small pokemon - anything that fits inside that mouth, even usually unedible things, is chomped off with the jaw power rivalling that of a mightyena, and disgested in stomach more potent than that of snorlax. Phones, keys, and other small objects get licked off in a second. Bigger thing like a laptop will give him a few moments to munch on. Even bigger chewy things like your winter coat or window drapes, last a bit longer. But overall, this pokemon needs a very careful eye because he will literally eat ANYTHING within his vicinity, and its not a small range with his size. The only good thing in this situation is that he's fairly slow goer, on dry land waddling like a seal, but on the beach or at sea, he's lighting fast and requiers constant vigilance. He wont eat anything for as long as you look at him strictly, giving you innocent puppy eyes - but as soon as you turn away, something goes into the jaws. So he's a "pokeball-only" pokemon within cities, where his eating can do a lot of damage. It is not hunger but his absolutely unlimited energy that makes him do that - like overeating pokemon that you're not allowed to feed in the zoos, he's simply bored and overexcited at all times, and working jaws is his way of fighting it. No amount of exercise is enough for him - his self-produced electricity is powering him up, and the supply is near endless, the more he uses his inner charge, the more of it is produced! A great trait for pokemon battles - with his speed and strength, riding on a Surf move combined with Thunder, he becomes a literal Pokemon League crusher - but a very hard trait for in-home keeping. :lol:
Last edited by Nanorat on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:48 am

Username: HowlingHooves
    Name: Demalion
    Prompt:
    Demalion has a hunger unlike any other his master has seen. And being a Ranger, the woman, Lain, isn't sure he may ever come across a gluttonous monster as Demalion in the near future, either. She's just glad that Demalion is devoted to her, though she does sometimes wonder if it may simply be due to her feeding methods; Lain was born to a fishing family, she's no stranger to just how large the sea life can get.
    So, after obtaining the potential hazard that is Demalion, Lain requested of her superiors to be located at sea, patrolling wherever they had need of her and her teams skills. And with Demalion, they don't lack for much anymore. He is permitted to hunt four times daily, when not on a critical assignment, but Lain laid down the law with an iron-fist for the stubborn cross; he will present her with any and all prey he has taken, and she will decide if he is permitted to chow down, or if they will take it to market.
    This enraged him only briefly, because he soon learned exactly why Lain refused to let him simply gorge himself on anything he struck down; he has supremely poor smell when in the water, and he most usually brought back only Magikarp, or Staryu, not much for any meal that would hold a stomach as large as his over.
    Lain is strict with his diet in portion, as well; should he bring back a few Luvdisc or a large Seaking, she allows Demalion to eat his fill. If he brings back a Lanturn, a Mantine even, he is to give up his prey to the local market so they may restock their supplies and also earn himself a nice and hearty treat of poffins or pokeblocks. (He favors the spicy blocks over anything else, really.) On top of this, Lain has expressly forbidden him from hunting shellfish types, Lapras, and anything that could rival him as a predatory marine Pokemon. A Gyarados is to make him turn right back around, because where there is one wild sighting, there are at least two others nearby. Likewise, but for entirely different reasons, Wailord is off limits, as are Relicanth and any potential Legendary Pokemon. (No need to mess around with a Lugia, or frighten a poor Manaphy!)
    Overall, Demalion has certainly grown accustomed, if not even fond, of this way of living. If he's having an extra hungry day, Lain simply gives him a bit more to do in order to occupy his hunger between meals, never once straying from the day's limitations. She feels that structure has taught him much more than letting him have his way, and being able to swim all day long is another perk, one she thanks profusely for her choice of careers.
    471/500
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:18 am

Username: DragonOfEmber
Name: Tarrik
Prompt:

Last edited by justamindset on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:15 am

[This ends tomorrow so make sure you finish your forms!]
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No 17 - Electrike x Sharpedo [Closed]

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 am

Whoops this was closed about 3 days ago! ;; w ;; Thank you for your patience folks!
    This one was a toughie!

I loved two forms especially, but I gotta say congrats to HowlingHooves!!
    Your form about Demalion was adorable and I especially liked the lil conflict between ranger and pokemon.
    Hope you enjoy this lil monster!

Honorable Mention goes to Nanorat with 10 Rare candies! ;; D ;;

Thanks for trying out guys!
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No 17 - Electrike x Sharpedo [Closed]