by Guest

fusion #4 -- psyduck x delibird

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:34 am

Wileyfangs wrote:username: Wileyfangs
    name: Jude

poor, stressed lil guy
    another rather simple adopt ,,,,

tell me why they look so stressed! minimum of 100 words, no max
    ends after four ( 4 ) completely filled out forms are posted!

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]prompt:[/b]

no marking or wips or tbd allowed ! :'0 sorry!

Re: fusion #4 -- psyduck x delibird

Postby acronymm » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:40 am

username: Acronymm
name: Ducki
prompt: Ducki lost his beloved blueberries! They were a gift to him, now he can't find them. He has anxiety is general, and loosing stuff definitely doesn't help! He's a forgetful, shy, sweet little bean who can't help the way he is. Another stressful thing is that he has to go to daycare in a few days. He's never been that sociable, often awkward in conversations, and feels like he doesn't fit in! He wishes to fit in and have friends, it's hard though. Poor little bab ❤️ He always thinks of bad situations in his head, which lead to worry and anxiety and anticipation, and not to mention headaches!

(I'm sorry I wrote this at midnight :"0)
Last edited by acronymm on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:10 am

username: BadgerBuddies
name: Finch
prompt: They say there’s no use crying over spilt milk, but whoever coined that phrase never met Finch. Finch is one extra emotional and anxious bab, and easily gets himself worked up. He is an avid fan of the Christmas season and spirit, as he is part Delibird. He invited all of his closest friends over for a festive cookie swap party in order to properly celebrate! Everyone worked so hard on their confectionary creations, especially Finch, who delicately hand piped beautiful holiday designs on his sugar cookies. As everything was nearly set up for the cookie swap, Finch decided that everyone should have glasses of milk with their cookies; nothing completes a delicious cookie like a glass of milk. As he was pouring the first cup, the milk jug was too full, and the force of it pouring out of the jug tipped over the cup and the milk already in it, sweeping several cookies Finch had worked hard on onto the floor, therefore ruining them. While most of the cookies remained unscathed, Finch couldn’t help but cry over the split milk and ruined cookies. His pals comforted him and helped to clean up the mess, and Finch was able to regain his composure in time for the cookie swap to begin! Everyone had a blast, and as sad and silly Finch felt about spilling the milk, he ended up having a wonderful time.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:27 pm

smol update! this will end at 4:30am EST tomorrow ( Dec 1st ) if it doesn't meet required posters by then <3

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:44 am

username: Wileyfangs
    prompt:
    It was one job. Just one job they had to do, and what does Jude do?
    They messed it up. In retrospect, it's not a big deal. Honestly, anyone would've made the same mistake.
    But they're a delibird (kinda? Like half?) so they should be good at this! They shouldn't be making these mistakes!

Tears form in their eyes as they look down at the package that has the wrong stamp, addressed to the wrong place and it's all WRONG! Curling into themselves as tears of ice start to form and it takes the delivery man beside them by surprise to see ice cubes falling onto the package. But this delivery man knows Jude very well by now and gently takes their package and places it on the floor of the parked delivery truck carefully. Then they gather the lil bundle of feathers into his arms.

"Easy, Jude, easy. You're alright." The flat-billed pokefusion looks close to sobbing when they look up at him so he sighs and rubs their back. "So it's the wrong stamp...we go back to HQ, let em know, they fix it and then we go back on the route yeah?"

Maybe it's just the fact that they take their work too seriously, the delivery man muses. Or maybe they're just so hung up on wanting to do a phenomenal job every time. But no matter the reason, this is his pokemon and he can't have em be so down and out about a tiny mistake. "Hey, buddy. Jude the dude...ette, whatever you feel like today, how about this yeah? You gotta learn not to take things so hard. So how about instead of being sad over a tiny mistake, let yourself make three mistakes in a day before you get all worked up."

The golden psyduck-delibird looked up at him as their trainer gently cleaned off the frozen tears that threatened to stick to their feathers. "Psssybird...?" They stuck out three fingers and their delivery trainer nodded. "That's right, three a day. And once the day's done just be glad it was only one, two or three." The pokefusion looked up at them slowly considering this for a moment. "Pssybird..." The delivery trainer smiles. "That's my Jude! Now let's get the rest of these packages delivered and then we can come back and fix our mistake yeah?"

The little Psybird perks up a little, especially when their head feathers are ruffled playfully and the feeling of despair disappears. Hopeful, the little bird hops back into their seat and picks up the package from the floor. Holding it close, they manage a tiny smile.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:16 am

closed, will judge asap! <3

Postby acronymm » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:17 am

Good luck everyone! ❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:23 am

Wileyfangs wrote:
    username: Wileyfangs
    prompt:
    It was one job. Just one job they had to do, and what does Jude do?
    They messed it up. In retrospect, it's not a big deal. Honestly, anyone would've made the same mistake.
    But they're a delibird (kinda? Like half?) so they should be good at this! They shouldn't be making these mistakes!

Tears form in their eyes as they look down at the package that has the wrong stamp, addressed to the wrong place and it's all WRONG! Curling into themselves as tears of ice start to form and it takes the delivery man beside them by surprise to see ice cubes falling onto the package. But this delivery man knows Jude very well by now and gently takes their package and places it on the floor of the parked delivery truck carefully. Then they gather the lil bundle of feathers into his arms.

"Easy, Jude, easy. You're alright." The flat-billed pokefusion looks close to sobbing when they look up at him so he sighs and rubs their back. "So it's the wrong stamp...we go back to HQ, let em know, they fix it and then we go back on the route yeah?"

Maybe it's just the fact that they take their work too seriously, the delivery man muses. Or maybe they're just so hung up on wanting to do a phenomenal job every time. But no matter the reason, this is his pokemon and he can't have em be so down and out about a tiny mistake. "Hey, buddy. Jude the dude...ette, whatever you feel like today, how about this yeah? You gotta learn not to take things so hard. So how about instead of being sad over a tiny mistake, let yourself make three mistakes in a day before you get all worked up."

The golden psyduck-delibird looked up at him as their trainer gently cleaned off the frozen tears that threatened to stick to their feathers. "Psssybird...?" They stuck out three fingers and their delivery trainer nodded. "That's right, three a day. And once the day's done just be glad it was only one, two or three." The pokefusion looked up at them slowly considering this for a moment. "Pssybird..." The delivery trainer smiles. "That's my Jude! Now let's get the rest of these packages delivered and then we can come back and fix our mistake yeah?"

The little Psybird perks up a little, especially when their head feathers are ruffled playfully and the feeling of despair disappears. Hopeful, the little bird hops back into their seat and picks up the package from the floor. Holding it close, they manage a tiny smile.

Winner! This story was just way too cute and wholesome!!
    Also, I’d love to award a runner-up to Badger (dm me on Discord with a pokemon you’d like to be fused with either Psyduck or Delibird!)

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:27 am

Congrats Wiley!!! I loved your story! And thank you so much, I’ll have to think about a good combo!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me