Based on Click to view
Artist Kruxly [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

( #871 ) Wild Bay Tobiano + Somatic

Postby Kruxly » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Raffle time! (with a twist)
Every extra thing you add to your form counts as a ticket!
(i.e personality, drawings, story, pictures, theme songs etc)
No need to count your tickets, i will keep track :)

Ends 20th June

Username: Veja
Show Name: Don't Let Me Down
Barn Name: Fancy
Height: 16hh

Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Wild Bay Tobiano + Somatic
Genotype: Ee / A+A+ / Toto + Somatic

Eye Color: Scented Perfume
Breeding Notes:
• Dominant for Agouti+, will always produce A+ based foals
• Somatic passes at 20% but can only pass to 2 offspring
Last edited by Kruxly on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #871 ) Wild Bay Tobiano + Somatic

Postby Ringo. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Username: Maxy Max
Show Name: In the Heat of Time
Barn Name: Phaidra | Bright one | Greek
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bold=1 extra thing I did
Personality: She can be a snob, she doesn't like when you do certain things around her.
Favourite Snacks: She loves treats! All kinds, especially sugar cubes!
Quirks: She stands nicely when tied. She chews the bit...a lot.
Treats: She loves treats, all kinds. She mostly loves apples and sugar cubes though!
What spooks her: Loud sirens like ambulance, police, tornado..etc. She will go haywire.
Herd Mentality: Even though she is a snob and runs away from a lot of things, she is a natural born leader and could take over any herd if she needs to.
Horse vs. Owner: She loves to run away from you in the pastor.
If she could talk: If she could talk her favourite line would probably be "Catch me if you can!" while she runs away from you.
A quote that some how suits her: "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes" -Unknown Author
Last edited by Ringo. on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Veja » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:24 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
𝐻 𝑒 𝓇 𝑒 ' 𝓈aa𝒴 𝑜 𝓊 𝓇aa𝒪 𝓃 𝑒aa𝒞 𝒽 𝒶 𝓃 𝒸 𝑒aa𝐹 𝒶 𝓃 𝒸 𝓎

Theme Song: Fancy - Reba
Favorite Song: Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
Personality: She's a tough mare to get to know. Brushing others off is what she knows best, as she doesn't want to become close with anyone just to lose them later. She's often high-spirited and has an endless well of energy. However, she often shuts this down if she notices anyone watching her so as not to appear weak and ruled by her emotions. Fancy is very focused and goal-oriented; once she has her sights set on doing something, she does it and gets it done right.
History: She didn't come from much; her mother and father were owned by a mean, elderly woman who was in over head, owning three horses, while bills piled up. Food was scarce, the three of them barely had enough room to turn around in their stalls, and the woman rarely came out to open their stall doors to put them to pasture. Fancy's mother spoke to her often about how they needed to leave the second they got a chance, but days passed on without a sign of that chance. Her parents were worn down and weak from the lack of exercise, and Fancy herself was a tiny foal with no strength to do much. The old woman considered selling all three, but she knew the older mare and stud would get her very little money in their current state. So, she set her sights on poor little Fancy.
One day, after finally feeding Fancy regularly for a couple of weeks, the woman pulled an over-sized halter onto the little filly's head, and clipped a lead to it. She started to pull on the rope, yelling for Fancy to follow her. Fancy was confused, and looked back to her mother for help. With her father beside her, her mother shook her head, telling her, "Here's your chance, Fancy. Take it." The little filly fought momentarily, but she couldn't struggle forever. Fancy was sold off to a young man who already owned a lot of other horses, mostly older ones. There, as she grew into an adult, she was taught how to defend herself from predators and use her strength to her advantage. This man had ancestors originating from the war tribe, and these techniques had been passed down to him. Fancy's bravery and abilities had become better by bounds and leaps.
Thoughts of her parents always plagued her mind, but there was little she could do. She simply hoped that they had fond some way to leave that awful place.
Collects: Colored glass bottles, dried flowers, ancient scrolls, silver jewelry, old perfume bottles
Purple bottles are her favorite, she loves how a clear glass turns into dusty violet in the sunlight
Bits of Her Collections: Glass, jewelry, perfume bottles
Story: On lazy days, after training is over, Fancy is taken out for trail rides. This particular time, midday had just passed, and dusk was encroaching. Dappled sunlight filtered through the leaves as Fancy slowly plodded through the forest. Each hoof fall made a dull thud on the soft dirt, creating little clouds of dust that sprang up. Fancy sneezed as her owner pulled her to a stop for a short break.
After they got back onto the trail, Fancy took in her surroundings more fully, noting how far back the trees stretched and how loud the birds were, calling to each other back and forth. The trees seemed densely packed together, and for a moment she thought they stretched on forever, but soon she realized that, on one side, the forest stopped abruptly, about five hundred feet away. At the edge of those trees, a winding dirt road existed, signalling a place where humans lived. Fancy now realized how far away they must be from home, as there were no dirt roads around that she knew of. As her owner pulled on her bit to turn around and go back, she noticed a mail box on the other side of the dirt road.
Her eyes could just barely make out a fuzzy set of letters. Fancy wasn't a human, so it's not like she knew English, but she had encountered enough of the language throughout her life to understand a bit. A buried memory surfaced briefly, it was her owner's voice, speaking to someone. He said a name; a name that could have been the one on the mail box, but it was so far away that she couldn't be sure. Fancy whinnied as she kept her gaze trained on that name. Her owner pulled on the reins, harder than he normally did, and this proved to Fancy that she needed to see that name and the house it belonged to.
Before she could change her mind, she took off into the forest, dodging low-hanging limbs and spider webs. Her owner started to yell at her, but she was beyond hearing him now. She skidded to a stop in front of the dilapidated mail box. The old thing was barely attached to its post at this point. Cold ice coursed through her body as she studied the words. Confused, she noticed a thin driveway beside the worn out post. Her owner hopped down onto the ground, making a motion as if he was about to grab her reins and pull her away. Fancy sprinted down the driveway, she couldn't let him stop her now.
Dead, rotten trees stood around her, threatening to fall at any moment, with their limbs heavily laden with clumps of Spanish moss. Ahead of her, an equally rotten shack was sinking slowly into the mushy ground. Harsh, painful pinpricks of nostalgia hit her legs as she rounded the corner of the house, giving it a wide berth so as not to sink into the earth with the structure. With her head swimming, she rested her eyes on another building, this one with a small corral beside it and a hole where the large doors had been torn out. A rough breeze billowed past her as she stepped through the barn's threshold. She knew there were three stalls before her, but now there were only a few walls left, each leaning on the other. The air was musty and wet with mold. On the other side, another door led to the back of the property. Fancy nudged her way out, and she stopped immediately.
There were two little crosses stuck unceremoniously into the soft ground. And there ahead of them, two long and wide mounds of dirt sat, covered by dead leaves. Fancy collapsed in a heap before them. Her heart burst with sadness as she let out a long, pitiful wail. Footsteps sounded gently behind her, and soon after her owner crouched down beside her, stroking her mane softly.

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽a𝓛𝓮𝓽a𝓜𝓮a𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷
please don't use any of these pictures, they are mine vuv (excludes the dividers)
Last edited by Veja on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Veja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Username:Nikki6Ashba
Show Name:Wild Card
Barn Name:Spade

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Username: giraffidae
    Show Name: Meadow of Feral Life
    Barn Name: Roz

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Veja wrote:

Personality: She's a tough mare to get to know. Brushing others off is what she knows best, as she doesn't want to become close with anyone just to lose them later. She's often high-spirited and has an endless well of energy. However, she often shuts this down if she notices anyone watching her so as not to appear weak and ruled by her emotions. Fancy is very focused and goal-oriented; once she has her sights set on doing something, she does it and gets it done right.
History: She didn't come from much; her mother and father were owned by a mean, elderly woman who was in over head, owning three horses, while bills piled up. Food was scarce, the three of them barely had enough room to turn around in their stalls, and the woman rarely came out to open their stall doors to put them to pasture. Fancy's mother spoke to her often about how they needed to leave the second they got a chance, but days passed on without a sign of that chance. Her parents were worn down and weak from the lack of exercise, and Fancy herself was a tiny foal with no strength to do much. The old woman considered selling all three, but she knew the older mare and stud would get her very little money in their current state. So, she set her sights on poor little Fancy.
One day, after finally feeding Fancy regularly for a couple of weeks, the woman pulled an over-sized halter onto the little filly's head, and clipped a lead to it. She started to pull on the rope, yelling for Fancy to follow her. Fancy was confused, and looked back to her mother for help. With her father beside her, her mother shook her head, telling her, "Here's your chance, Fancy. Take it." The little filly fought momentarily, but she couldn't struggle forever. Fancy was sold off to a young man who already owned a lot of other horses, mostly older ones. There, as she grew into an adult, she was taught how to defend herself from predators and use her strength to her advantage. This man had ancestors originating from the war tribe, and these techniques had been passed down to him. Fancy's bravery and abilities had become better by bounds and leaps.
Thoughts of her parents always plagued her mind, but there was little she could do. She simply hoped that they had fond some way to leave that awful place.
Collects: Colored glass bottles, dried flowers, ancient scrolls, silver jewelry, old perfume bottles
Purple bottles are her favorite, she loves how a clear glass turns into dusty violet in the sunlight
Story: On lazy days, after training is over, Fancy is taken out for trail rides. This particular time, midday had just passed, and dusk was encroaching. Dappled sunlight filtered through the leaves as Fancy slowly plodded through the forest. Each hoof fall made a dull thud on the soft dirt, creating little clouds of dust that sprang up. Fancy sneezed as her owner pulled her to a stop for a short break.
After they got back onto the trail, Fancy took in her surroundings more fully, noting how far back the trees stretched and how loud the birds were, calling to each other back and forth. The trees seemed densely packed together, and for a moment she thought they stretched on forever, but soon she realized that, on one side, the forest stopped abruptly, about five hundred feet away. At the edge of those trees, a winding dirt road existed, signalling a place where humans lived. Fancy now realized how far away they must be from home, as there were no dirt roads around that she knew of. As her owner pulled on her bit to turn around and go back, she noticed a mail box on the other side of the dirt road.
Her eyes could just barely make out a fuzzy set of letters. Fancy wasn't a human, so it's not like she knew English, but she had encountered enough of the language throughout her life to understand a bit. A buried memory surfaced briefly, it was her owner's voice, speaking to someone. He said a name; a name that could have been the one on the mail box, but it was so far away that she couldn't be sure. Fancy whinnied as she kept her gaze trained on that name. Her owner pulled on the reins, harder than he normally did, and this proved to Fancy that she needed to see that name and the house it belonged to.
Before she could change her mind, she took off into the forest, dodging low-hanging limbs and spider webs. Her owner started to yell at her, but she was beyond hearing him now. She skidded to a stop in front of the dilapidated mail box. The old thing was barely attached to its post at this point. Cold ice coursed through her body as she studied the words. Confused, she noticed a thin driveway beside the worn out post. Her owner hopped down onto the ground, making a motion as if he was about to grab her reins and pull her away. Fancy sprinted down the driveway, she couldn't let him stop her now.
Dead, rotten trees stood around her, threatening to fall at any moment, with their limbs heavily laden with clumps of Spanish moss. Ahead of her, an equally rotten shack was sinking slowly into the mushy ground. Harsh, painful pinpricks of nostalgia hit her legs as she rounded the corner of the house, giving it a wide berth so as not to sink into the earth with the structure. With her head swimming, she rested her eyes on another building, this one with a small corral beside it and a hole where the large doors had been torn out. A rough breeze billowed past her as she stepped through the barn's threshold. She knew there were three stalls before her, but now there were only a few walls left, each leaning on the other. The air was musty and wet with mold. On the other side, another door led to the back of the property. Fancy nudged her way out, and she stopped immediately.
There were two little crosses stuck unceremoniously into the soft ground. And there ahead of them, two long and wide mounds of dirt sat, covered by dead leaves. Fancy collapsed in a heap before them. Her heart burst with sadness as she let out a long, pitiful wail. Footsteps sounded gently behind her, and soon after her owner crouched down beside her, stroking her mane softly.

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽a𝓛𝓮𝓽a𝓜𝓮a𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷
please don't use any of these pictures, they are mine vuv (excludes the dividers)

Congrats! The random list generator picked you!
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Veja » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:44 am

Honeymoo wrote:
Veja wrote:

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽a𝓛𝓮𝓽a𝓜𝓮a𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷

Congrats! The random list generator picked you!

thank you so much!!!! ugh I'm so happyyyy to have her ;u;
Veja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me