Longneck 340! Adopt by Sunlitsecrets

Based on Click to view
Artist Sunlitsecrets [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck 340! Adopt

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 am

Hello, all! Here's a longneck based on an interesting green fish picture I saw. It's also the first time i've ever done line edits on a longneck!

To get them I'd like to hear about a cool shell they found. Describe it, give me a picture, or both!

This will end in three days.

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck name:
Longneck gender:
Longneck rarity: event common
Tell me about their shell:
Anything else?
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck 337! Adopt

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Username:
Longneck name:
Longneck gender:
Tell me about their shell:
Anything else?

Res c:
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:28 pm

🅳🅴🅽🅽🅸🆂
rarity: event common
tell me about their shell:

Dennis swam through the warm waters of the river he called home. Despite his appearance being quite similar to that of a clownfish, he thrives more in fresh water. The river was shallower than years past due to the lack of rainfall. His fins were grazing the muddy bottom when they traced the outlines of what seemed to be two small creatures. Oh, now this peeked his interest.

Dennis, otherwise referred to as Denny, looked down at the earth beneath him and saw two shells! One was spotted, almost like a giraffe (a creature he had heard much of, but never seen with his eyes). The next reminded him of his friend, Stella because of her brown and beige like coloring. That was enough for him to decide it belonged to her, or at least it should.
Due to Stella’s lack of vision, he knew she would never quite understand why he felt it belonged with her but that didn’t matter.
He picked up both of the shells with his fin and swam back to his brush filled hideaway for the night.

As he did every morning, he would meet Stella on the bank of the river. This is where she came to wash her paws. Often she was guided by another Longneck, her name being Polly, but more recently Stella had began coming on her own. Her little Longneck path had been working on a stone path way to lead her safely back and forth to the river. If she no longer felt under her feet, she was instructed to send out a meep of distress.

Today, she came alone and luckily there was no need for the distress meep.

As she dipped her paws into the water, Dennis popped out of the water in front of her. It caused Stella to jolt a bit, as she wasn’t expecting him so quickly.

Dennis began to explain that he had found a gift for her, and then extended his neck to set it on the bank surrounding her.

This is why the shells mean so much to him. His best friend in the whole wide world has the other one. Every time he leaves his underwater den, the shell is right there with him.

Thank you so much for the chance to win this cutie!! c:
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:53 am, edited 7 times in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck 340! Adopt

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Username: mastergirl7
Longneck name: nemo (I know real classic! XD)
Longneck gender: male
Tell me about their shell: nemo owns a very neat collection of shell's but his absolute favorite is his lion's paw shell. His lion's paw shell is orange with light brown specks. He has always called this his favourite and only the most special people to him are aloud to see it!
Anything else?
Here is a picture of the shell(s)! C:

What a gorgeous longneck I think you did a great job on their fin's! <3

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Username: DuskzeHedgie
    Longneck name: Licorice
    Longneck gender: Female

Tell me about their shell: A couple of years ago Licorice went walking on the beach, enjoying the feel of the sand between her toes, when she came across a brilliantly colorful and fascinatingly unique shell. It was shaped similarly to an oyster shell, but smooth, the tell-tale sign of abalone. It had criss-crossed patterns of lime green, teal, cerulean, and traces of indigo in bright splashes of color across the outside. The markings reminded her of the way oil on the surface of water might look like, broken and glossy and vibrant. She strung the shell with some twine and made into a necklace, which she now carries with her everywhere. Admiring the beautiful charm never fails to make her smile.

Anything else? ;o; beautiful!!
Last edited by DuskzeHedgie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:20 am

Painted asked me about this so I'll let everyone know - yes, extras are allowed for this competition <3 However, please do not add more than one art piece or 200 words for your extra! I hope that makes sense?
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 am

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
🅳🅴🅽🅽🅸🆂
rarity: event common
tell me about their shell:

Dennis swam through the warm waters of the river he called home. Despite his appearance being quite similar to that of a clownfish, he thrives more in fresh water. The river was shallower than years past due to the lack of rainfall. His fins were grazing the muddy bottom when they traced the outlines of what seemed to be two small creatures. Oh, now this peeked his interest.

Dennis, otherwise referred to as Denny, looked down at the earth beneath him and saw two shells! One was spotted, almost like a giraffe (a creature he had heard much of, but never seen with his eyes). The next reminded him of his friend, Stella because of her brown and beige like coloring. That was enough for him to decide it belonged to her, or at least it should.
Due to Stella’s lack of vision, he knew she would never quite understand why he felt it belonged with her but that didn’t matter.
He picked up both of the shells with his fin and swam back to his brush filled hideaway for the night.

As he did every morning, he would meet Stella on the bank of the river. This is where she came to wash her paws. Often she was guided by another Longneck, her name being Polly, but more recently Stella had began coming on her own. Her little Longneck path had been working on a stone path way to lead her safely back and forth to the river. If she no longer felt under her feet, she was instructed to send out a meep of distress.

Today, she came alone and luckily there was no need for the distress meep.

As she dipped her paws into the water, Dennis popped out of the water in front of her. It caused Stella to jolt a bit, as she wasn’t expecting him so quickly.

Dennis began to explain that he had found a gift for her, and then extended his neck to set it on the bank surrounding her.

This is why the shells mean so much to him. His best friend in the whole wide world has the other one. Every time he leaves his underwater den, the shell is right there with him.

Thank you so much for the chance to win this cutie!! c:

I love the art you did and your wonderful writing! Dennis is yours <3

DuskzeHedgie, you were a close second, so I'd like to give you two scooters' stones for your effort.

Thank you for participating, everyone! :3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes