kelmoth #22 ! by chicaa

Based on Click to view
Artist chicaa [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kelmoth #22 !

Postby chicaa » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:47 am

What is a Kelmoth? wrote:A Kelmoth is a moth/canine hybrid. They have bat-like ears, which means they have a profound sense of hearing. Kelmoths have long sickle tails like that of a canine, and an antenna like that of a moth! Their antennae are used for additional sensory and echolocation, and it is the most sensitive part of their body. Kelmoths are incredible climbers due to the fact that their back legs are slightly longer than their front. They usually live in high terrains, such as mountains, and like to create their homes in caves. There are few Kelmoths that live in lower terrains, though, such as valleys, and they enjoy having their homes underground. They have six nostrils, which allows them to have an incredible sense of smell. They can smell from up to 15 miles away! Kelmoths have canine-like feet, very similar to dog paw pads and claws. They have a life span of 10-22 years, 16 years being average. One of the most interesting qualities of the Kelmoth species is that they have many means of reproducing! Kelmoths can have mates of all genders and identities alike, as well as they can produce offspring all by themselves! Once a Kelmoth chooses its mate, they will mate for life. Once they reach 1 year of age, they may breed. (In real time, the wait time before you can breed a Kelmoth is 1 week. After breeding a Kelmoth pair, they must wait 1 month before they can have another litter.) They only have up to 4 litters in a lifetime, but on rare occasions they may have more. Kelmoths usually produce litters of 1-4 pups.

my first kelmoth after 4 years, with no edits as i was confident enough with the design alone !!! really excited to bring these guys back ♥

a simple contest for a simple fellow, you have one extra — either 500 words OR 1 art piece and a short 100-word explanation of the art piece — to explain their necklace in any way you choose! (which can be whatever as long as it somehow relates to the object mentioned and stays within the limits given ^^)

Code: Select all
username ;;
name ;;
gender ;;
extra ;; (500 words or 1 art piece + 100 words, choose only one please!)

ill pick a winner within this week, so id say you have time until sunday 11th! pm for any questions and good luck ; v ;
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kelmoth #22 !

Postby lumy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:54 am

╒══════════════════╕
username ;; lumy
name ;; Jackey
gender ;; Male
╘══════════════════╛

"Given to him by pure luck, Jackey found this small rare rock floating in a river not far from where he lived. It was glimmering even with the similar blue-ish hues both the rock and the water had. He took it with him and considered it as a 'amulet' that gave him luck. After that, Jackey never took his necklace away, never stopped using it, everyday. "
Last edited by lumy on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chicaa » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:25 am

bump !!! might extend for a few days if needed :"0
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chicaa » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:00 am

lumy wrote:

╒══════════════════╕
username ;; lumy
name ;; Jackey
gender ;; Male
╘══════════════════╛

"Given to him by pure luck, Jackey found this small rare rock floating in a river not far from where he lived. It was glimmering even with the similar blue-ish hues both the rock and the water had. He took it with him and considered it as a 'amulet' that gave him luck. After that, Jackey never took his necklace away, never stopped using it, everyday. "

ill be ending this here as no more interest has been shown!
congrats on jackey! i was immediately drawn to your art when i first saw your form. the explanation is simple and i just felt like everything clicked! enjoy your kelmoth ♥
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:50 am

chicaa wrote:
lumy wrote:

╒══════════════════╕
username ;; lumy
name ;; Jackey
gender ;; Male
╘══════════════════╛

ill be ending this here as no more interest has been shown!
congrats on jackey! i was immediately drawn to your art when i first saw your form. the explanation is simple and i just felt like everything clicked! enjoy your kelmoth ♥

Thank you so much ! I'm sure I'll enjoy him ! ;3;
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets