Based on Click to view
Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2335

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 am

Heck, has it really been one whole year? man, time flies when you're having fun. Of course, I went with a 'cyber' theme, or in this case followed one of my absolute favorite things, Steampunk. I hope you enjoy them!

owner; LEEaboo
name; Gwendolyn Reever
gender; Female

For the competition;
Steampunk is well known for being based around inventions and creations. From net guns to mechanical airships, there's plenty of handy tools and creations that can link to being 'steampunk'. Each new invention however, starts with a single idea. That being said, I want to know one idea this viscet has. This can be a tool, an thought, or really anything that this kid can think up! It doesn't have to be steampunk either. Feel free to be creative! For this idea, you're allowed either an art or 500 words to describe it. 3 writing extras allowed and unlimited art extras. Prettying up is allowed.

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
One Idea they have; (1 art or 500 words)
Extras; (3 writing of 200 words each. can be combined. Unlimited art)

End date: 3/5/2018

mutations wrote:Owl Ears - Uncommon
Curly Tail - Rare
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat May 05, 2018 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2335

Postby dragonstars » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 am

username;
name;
gender;
res
res
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:58 am

Device to bring back recently extinct animals
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:51 am

username;
name;
gender;
Wip
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:10 pm

username; WolfWinter
name; Reginold
gender; Male

Oh heaven help me, I love steampunk!
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:27 am

Username: LEEaboo

Name: Gwendolyn Reever

One Idea they have:

Gwen has always had an active and exuberant imagination for which in some cases got her into trouble. She was very kind and also had a small tailor shop where she made dresses for higher ups in her small town. Living in a time where she couldn't do much but stay at home and work or get all fancy to go out. She decided to take on a hobby of tinkering but soon became her passion. She was quite the inventor testing trail and error all kinds of machine and thingy ma blobbers that all uderly end up spontaneously combusting or falling apart, but she never get a discouraged no not at all. in fact with failure she tries even harder and harder and in her eyes and heart she knows one day she will succeed!

An invention the has had an idea for is beyond her dreams to make it true, a device that will answer the all puzzling question she has and what we all have thought about at least once in our lives... Say you see a cat running around all crazy like and you're like "what is that cat thinking!? " well her lifes goal is exactly a solution to this epidemic. A special communication device to speak to all creatures and doubled as a translation tool to talk in all languages, an idea for a future of understanding a wonderful experience for everyone to be able to speak to their beloved pets she herself had a sweet calico cat named Vincent she has always wanted to know what was going on in his head. This was an idea yes, but she was determined she was excited and she vowed to make it a reality!

She knew it would be hard in fact most deemed it impossible elders told her that it was not ladylike to have such strange ambitions and would look at her with a disgusted stare and tell her to go back to her tailoring, as for her self, she knew it could be done and she was going to try her best to be the one who invents it. its her goal her dream and her passion it makes her happy it gives her life happiness and a reason to always be herself. Just a simple idea holds enough power to last one viscet a whole life time of dedication and ultimately achievement!

Extras:

When Gwen was young she didn't have many friends actually none at all seeing as she grew up working for her fathers textile factory in Germany. It was a harsh time barely any food and no one to hold her when she fell or got hurt. Her mother died when she was 3 from pneumonia and her father didn't give even the least bit of sympathy toward Gwen for to him she was a reminder of his lost love. this is why she simply tinkered around in the alley way behind the factory and didn't really interact with her father. One day she did as she always did got her bread ration and went to eat and play around in the alley way when she heard a quiet mewling sound from a nearby pile pf garbage. she picked it all up quickly revealing a sweet kitten with the calico colors. the poor kitty was curled up in a ball and had severely injured one of its ears. she picked him up carefully as not to hurt the delicate creature and took it to her neighborhood doctor. she walked in with the meowing kit and asked what he could do. he said amputate the ear its the only chance for the kitten to survive. she waited outside the door for hours far past when she was due to be home when the doctor came out holding the kitten with one ear missing, it was then she knew exactly what to name the kitten... Vincent!
Last edited by Saberblush on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:31 am

Cyber may I request an extention for tge end of the week please ahh thank you!

Ahh nevermind I got some free time!
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am

LEEaboo wrote:
Username: LEEaboo

Name: Gwendolyn Reever

One Idea they have:

Gwen has always had an active and exuberant imagination for which in some cases got her into trouble. She was very kind and also had a small tailor shop where she made dresses for higher ups in her small town. Living in a time where she couldn't do much but stay at home and work or get all fancy to go out. She decided to take on a hobby of tinkering but soon became her passion. She was quite the inventor testing trail and error all kinds of machine and thingy ma blobbers that all uderly end up spontaneously combusting or falling apart, but she never get a discouraged no not at all. in fact with failure she tries even harder and harder and in her eyes and heart she knows one day she will succeed!

An invention the has had an idea for is beyond her dreams to make it true, a device that will answer the all puzzling question she has and what we all have thought about at least once in our lives... Say you see a cat running around all crazy like and you're like "what is that cat thinking!? " well her lifes goal is exactly a solution to this epidemic. A special communication device to speak to all creatures and doubled as a translation tool to talk in all languages, an idea for a future of understanding a wonderful experience for everyone to be able to speak to their beloved pets she herself had a sweet calico cat named Vincent she has always wanted to know what was going on in his head. This was an idea yes, but she was determined she was excited and she vowed to make it a reality!

She knew it would be hard in fact most deemed it impossible elders told her that it was not ladylike to have such strange ambitions and would look at her with a disgusted stare and tell her to go back to her tailoring, as for her self, she knew it could be done and she was going to try her best to be the one who invents it. its her goal her dream and her passion it makes her happy it gives her life happiness and a reason to always be herself. Just a simple idea holds enough power to last one viscet a whole life time of dedication and ultimately achievement!

Extras:

When Gwen was young she didn't have many friends actually none at all seeing as she grew up working for her fathers textile factory in Germany. It was a harsh time barely any food and no one to hold her when she fell or got hurt. Her mother died when she was 3 from pneumonia and her father didn't give even the least bit of sympathy toward Gwen for to him she was a reminder of his lost love. this is why she simply tinkered around in the alley way behind the factory and didn't really interact with her father. One day she did as she always did got her bread ration and went to eat and play around in the alley way when she heard a quiet mewling sound from a nearby pile pf garbage. she picked it all up quickly revealing a sweet kitten with the calico colors. the poor kitty was curled up in a ball and had severely injured one of its ears. she picked him up carefully as not to hurt the delicate creature and took it to her neighborhood doctor. she walked in with the meowing kit and asked what he could do. he said amputate the ear its the only chance for the kitten to survive. she waited outside the door for hours far past when she was due to be home when the doctor came out holding the kitten with one ear missing, it was then she knew exactly what to name the kitten... Vincent!

Winner! Congrats dude!

And I'd like to give one hm/stub to PikachuTori25! I loved that art!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:49 am

Thanks Cyber! <3

And Congrats Leeaboo!
I saved a file without the dream bubble, but you may keep both if you wish <3
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 am

ahhhh tHaNK YoU SOOO MucH FAm!!!! AnD thAnk YOu pikachu!!
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me