Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0076

Postby Neah » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Username: wileyfangs
    Cat Name: Ripplenose
    Clan: SwampClan

Description: Blue and white tabby with yellow eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0076

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Name: Smokedance
Clan Thread: Frontierclan

Smokedance might not have quite the thirst for adventure that Wildstar does, but it's certainly close to it. Her wanderings are what brought her to Frontierclan, and perhaps, someday, her wanderings will lead her away again. She's fairly new to the Clan and doesn't quite trust everyone yet, and prefers to keep her personal space, but the truth is she's amazed at how welcomed she's been.

Favorite Place:
Have you ever wanted a quiet place, away from the hustle and bustle of Clan life? Smokedance always does, but more than anything, she wanted a place almost no one else knew about. So the warrior was exploring the field on her own and stumbled across an ancient, ruined town, just sitting in the middle of Brightside field. It was small, but there was so much to explore, and it was perfect.
. Think worn-out, cobblestone streets with grass poking through the cracks, lonely houses missing roves and parts of walls. Tiny brick structures half-claimed by the grass and the vines. She climbed up one of the houses. It was a difficult climb but the view was worth it. Smokedance stared out into the horizon for hours.
. She spent the night there and came back to terrified clanmates who thought she had died or vanished.
. Nowadays everyone knows about the ruins, but they make sure to not bother Smokedance when she wants some peace and quiet. And no one - no one - is allowed on her special rooftop.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Username: vintage rose
    Name: Meadowlark
    Clan Thread: Stoneclan

Favorite Place: On one of the far borders of Stoneclan, there is a little hollow surrounded by large flat rocks that are speckled with sunlight trickling through the trees. Whenever she gets a chance, Meadowlark slips out of her clan's camp, and off into the forest on a path only she knows. She leaps onto the rocks and curls up comfortably, letting the sun melt into her soft fur. A small stream nearby bubbles softly through the trees, creating a perfect atmosphere for a mid-day nap.

wip! more to be added ... <3
Last edited by sprig on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clearwater- Peanutbutterrum

Postby PeanutButterRum » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|| clear water || she-cat ||
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
Clearwater is more assertive than her leader but will
never question Honeystar. She believes that whatever is
most beneficial to the clan is what should happen. She is
quite friendly and loves to train kits when they join the
clan. She would lay her life down to protect Honeystar.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
||deputy || apleclan ||

Clearwater's favorite place is Crystalriver. It is the location that separates Mapleclan from their neighbor. It is very large and beautiful. The river comes from a large cave system in a mountain. The river holds memories, both good and bad for Clearwater. She waded across the river when she was a loner and lived by it for a few moons, before she was discovered by Hawkmoon.

wip

Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Username: Wileyfangs Name: Ripplenose Gender: Female

Clan Thread: Swampclan

Personality:
    A grizzled warrior. She had been around Swampclan since Owlstar had been a kit. She is not the oldest, but she is the most hot-headed and often treats Owlstar like one of her own. She is fierce in temper and will cuff a cat for the slightest misdemeanor. She is not one to be trifled with.

But beneath that cold exterior is something a little soft. She had once been a mother, and while she no longer likes the title feeling she's failed her kits, Owlstar looks to her for guidance most.

Favorite Place:
    Dead Hollow.
    It's more like a place of closure.
    Ripplenose had once been one to avoid such a still place.
    But every since leaf-bare, she's been known to wander back
    to the silent place, knowing that there her kits are waiting.
    Not physically of course and it had been moons since she had
    seen them. They had died, not alone never alone, due to
    raggedcough that had spread through the camp. The medicine
    cats had done everything that could have been done to help,
    to prevent it, but still her kits were gone.

She held onto them, licking their fur, stricken with grief. Some part of her wishing she had been sickened too, but Owlstar had kept
    careful watch on her. The night when it came to bury them, when their tiny chests were finally still, and they nuzzled into her one last time, she wept. She lashed out at any cat who dared to come close. Only Owlstar had been able to gently console her, murmur in her ears and guide her to a suitable burial ground.

Dead Hollow.

She supposed it had a charm to it, as she continued her ritual,
    grabbing two twin lilies, one white the other yellow, and laying it
    at their burial. Near the base however she was surprised to discover
    an orange lily was growing from under the rock as the fireflies danced
    around her in faint glowing yellow. And the strong, grizzled warrior
    who had lost far more than she could bear, wept again.

Story:
    It was the beginning of leaf-bare. Swampclan cats were pressed against each other, sharing tongues and staying closer to drier land. But on this particular day, one she-cat cared not for staying warm despite the tiredness she felt in her bones and on her scars.

Ripplenose didn't speak as was customary for this day. Today was a day for silence. For grief. She willed the tears away that threatened to leak down her cheeks and sighed as she shook her fur. She just wanted to get this over with. She was so tired. When she left the den, she was surprised to find Owlstar solemn and quiet. When the dark she-cat spotted her she stood up and smiled sadly and Ripplenose was startled to realize her leader knew what day it was.

Her features tried to harden, and she wanted to reach forward and give the leader a verbal tongue-lashing about how nothing had changed and to show she was still the same angry she-cat but all those thoughts ran away like mice as the leader approached with lilies.

"They're not the right colors," she began in a soft tone as she placed them at her paws. "All I could find were orange ones."

Ripplenose couldn't find it in her to speak as she gazed at the offering and her expression was unreadable. Then she picked them up. "These'll do." She mewed around their stems.

Ripplenose felt odd about Owlstar following,
    though the smokey tabby really did seem to care. She remembered how when she had them how round her eyes had gotten. How excited she had been to see them back when Owlstar was the medicine cat's apprentice.

Ripplenose had always been wary of the she-cat,
    her instincts telling her not to trust a stranger but Owlstar had done more for this clan than Fallowstar had dared. They passed through thick mangrove bridges and hopped logs that had become stuck in the mud. 'She's good,' she thought as they reached the other side and continued on to the Hollow. The trees thinned as they reached the end.

There was nothing more than a large rock where the kits had been buried.

'Stoatkit and Nettlekit' The words pass through her mind like ghosts and she clenched her teeth and bites back a snarl as she turns her face away. The tears she cries burn her cheeks as her tail lashes and she is certain she must look an absolute fool. But then she feels a gentle pressure, a muzzle against her shoulder then the brush of a cheek.

Her yellow eyes open suddenly and she swallows back the tears as Owlstar nuzzles gently against her, the larger she-cat's thick fur pressed against her shaking form. She turns to lash out, anger she understands well, but the words die on her tongue as warm gold and orange eyes gaze at her, echoing with sadness.

She thinks about everything she'd ever done to this she-cat when she was first in the camp and now...now here she is, vulnerable and weak as the leader places the lilies down oh so gently in front of her kits grave. There are no words spoken between them, but Ripplenose doesn't think there needs to be anything said. Not through words.

Owlstar stays steady as a tree, a reassurance as they both stare at the grave, tears down her face and a solemn look in Owl's. The sky darkens and the fireflies slowly flutter over, and the wind bites at her soaked fur. She gets up without prompting and Owlstar does the same and together, silently the two make their way back. The vigil is over.
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Username: Simonpet
Name: Loonwhisker
Clan Thread: Sorrelclan
Genetics: AA / BB / dd / DmDm / LL / mcmc / oY / Ww

Personality:

words
Favorite Place:
    words
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:49 am

Username: mackstarr
Name: Shallowstream
Clan Thread: Pineclan

Shallowstream padded lightly through a tall, golden field. The swaying fronds brushed against her whiskers and she weaved through a path that may have been left by some travelling deer. Yellow sunlight had just begun glinting down, and illuminated the grasses with a vibrant goldenrod color. Shallowstream took a deep breath, inhaling the smells around her; of summer plants and drying dew. She finally reached a part in the field and looked down upon a slightly hidden bubbling stream. Leaping down onto the warming stones below her, she allowed the slight breeze to toussle her fur and whiskers. She watched as little waterbugs skitted about atop the water, darting in and out of the tiny swirling cyclones forming beside larger stones. There were no fish in this part of the water, since it was too low, but Shallowstream had brought home plentiful mice, voles, and birds from this pretty place in the past. Few took the time to venture this far from the camp, as the stream was the marker of the eastern border. Shallowstream though, in the summer months, would set out before the sun rose and spend most of her day at this little haven. No one complained since she always brought home prey, and she always checked with Finchstar the night before to make sure she wasn't needed the next day. If she ever found a sweetheart, she would definitely bring him here. It filled her heart so full she would glow for days after visiting it and longingly hope for the return of warm weather in the winter, so that she may visit her little stream once again.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery