Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by denja

Trinity Adopt #17

Postby denja » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 am

What is a Trinity Hound? wrote:
Trinity Hounds are large rideable beasts. These creatures tend to take on a more canine-like appearance.
Although, they are rather referred to as Trinities due to their wide vary of body structure, weight, coat length,
height and other physical properties. Trinities are loyal companions and stick with you until the end. Having known
to be a ' gentle giant ' of sorts, they can also take on a more beast-like appearance which is seen in more feral
Trinities.

These hounds are omnivorous, meaning they rely on both plant and animal nutrients to survive. But, most Trinities
cannot survive without a tamer of sorts. They may be smart but are easily over-worried and tend to become
vulnerable when alone too long in the wild.

username: bear?
name: jasper
what does the future hold?: jasper wants to be a detection dog at a police station! he watches the dogs that work there, all of them cool and slick, ready to jump into action whenever needed. he lives close by a police station and visits everyday, one of the hounds even talked to him once! she had given jasper encouragement after hearing he wanted to be a police dog, and as soon as she finished talking she had been whisked away to go help someone. oh how jasper wanted to grow up and spend his days at the station, trotting around and checking over everything before he was called back to go help on a job outside of the station.

trinity facts:
breed: pembroke welsh corgi
height: 4'11 (when full grown.)
weight: puppy chub
harness rarity: common

Last edited by denja on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trinity Adopt #17

Postby Soarora » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 am

username: MaximumWildlife
name: Lavrentios
what does the future hold?: He wants to grow up to be kind, caring, and helpful. Whenever anyone is in need he’ll save the day! He’ll fearlessly crawl through bushes and tunnels to save puppies, climb up trees and houses to save kittens, and yet be back in time to sleep with his human friend!

Though no one has ever said that life is kind, caring, or helpful. When he grows he’ll still try to help others and will sacrifice himself in the process if necessary. However, the struggles of his human friend and those around him may weigh him down.. he can try his best but he’s no superhero. At the end of the day he’s just himself, bad days and good days included. He can be rough at times, huffing and growling at people he finds to be intruding. Though, his puppy dreams will always be with him, and he’ll never forget them.
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 pm

username: Scottish9
name: Melys
what does the future hold?: Melys will be a training Trinity for small children, serving as their first mount as they learn to ride a Trinity. She's short in stature, sweet like her name, and infinitely forgiving. However, so does not permit adults to ride her, forcing them to lead her as she happily ferries tots to greatness.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:58 am

username: bear?
what does the future hold?: jasper wants to be a detection dog at a police station! he watches the dogs that work there, all of them cool and slick, ready to jump into action whenever needed. he lives close by a police station and visits everyday, one of the hounds even talked to him once! she had given jasper encouragement after hearing he wanted to be a police dog, and as soon as she finished talking she had been whisked away to go help someone. oh how jasper wanted to grow up and spend his days at the station, trotting around and checking over everything before he was called back to go help on a job outside of the station.
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 pm

username: Spirit23wolf
name:
Res
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:33 pm

username: Mango30
name: Jet
what does the future hold?: Jet really likes to go fast! He also likes jumping, making him crave racing and jumping. And what better way to fufill that is entering jumping races where he can go fast and jump? He prefers to go it alone, but would gladly take on a small, young rider who shares the same determination and lust for speed! Even now, he rockets around everywhere because his energy just cannot be contained, which is actually also how he got his name!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:45 pm

closed for judging !
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 am

bear? wrote:username: bear?

the winner is bear? !
thought this one was super sweet.... corgi police dog? sign me up! hope you enjoy your new life with jasper!!
i'll get his growth done as soon as i can. ♡
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me