Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #2 - ADOPT

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Tanaí cú, what are they? Well, they are a breed of dog bred and developed primarily by Elven people, so as they
have a long lasting companion similar to those of dogs developed by humans. Elves were somehow able to lengthen
the Tanaí cú's lifespan to almost match half of an Elf's, making them practically a lifetime friend for those that live
less than Elves. They're incredibly elegant and are still used in Elven culture, today! To adopt one, visit the main page~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slots
|Free|
1)- OPEN
--offspring
2)- OPEN
--offspring
3)- OPEN
--offspring
|Fee'd|
4+)- OPEN
--offspring
Owner: Seelie
Name: Nemell
Sex: Male
Job: Therapeutic companion
Height: 32 inches
Weight: 120 pounds
Dam: N/A
Sire: N/A
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Black
    Mutation: N/A
    Disabilities: Mute
    Fur Length: Long
    Phenotype: Fawn w/ Merled Sable & Irish
    Genotype: kk//Ee//BB//DD//slsl//AyAsa//SiSp//MM//TiTi//rr//CchCe//gg//uu
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #2 - ADOPT

Postby geto » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 am

Username: Seelie
Dealing w/ Disability?: Since birth, Nemell has been diagnosed with muteness, coping with this disability has sure been tough for him as he wasn't granted the ability to bark nor whine like any other tanai cu's, as he experiences stressful events in his life where he couldn't voice out (bark/growl), he slowly taught himself to be patient and understanding, and thus not soon after people realized that he was suited out to be a therapy dog and have since then been adopted out to a loving family who's child also had a disability; blindness.
Last edited by geto on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 am

>> Username: Imaginary
    >> Name: Anzan (Buddhist - meaning "a strong, tall, quiet mountain")
    >> Sex: Male
    >> Job: Therapeutic Companion
    >> Dealing w/ Disability?: It's not all that hard for Anzan - being mute. He was born mute, and it never really affected him all that much. Sure, it was annoying when he couldn't yelp to let his siblings know when the playing got too rough, or call for mom when he was lost, but it wasn't too bad. He could still express his emotions and feelings though his facial expressions and body language. As a pup, he never really noticed that he couldn't make the smallest sound, but as he got older, it began bothering him just a bit. Everything had its own sound, living and nonliving - except for him. However, once he found his place as a Therapeutic Companion, he realized it was as much therapy for him as it was for the people he tried to help. He didn't need a sound. He just needed himself.
Last edited by mongrel on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Username: Mythz
Name: Kafu (Meaning Quiet)
Job: Normal Companion
Dealing w/ Disability?: Kafu has been mute since he was a pup, and even though his owner's can't hear him, he uses the sounds that his body can make - for instance he'll slap his tail against the ground for attention. He'll also lick peoples hand's for attention, as well as placing his paws against his owner's leg. He deals with his disability quite well since that's all he's really known.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 am

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Koran
Sex:
Male
Job:
Normal Companion
Dealing w/ Disability?:
Koran has never really had a real problem with his inability to produce sound. For the longest time, this is all he’s ever done, and he’s never been ignored, as he can make noise in other ways such as scratching on hard or wooded surfaces. As his companion works in the library, a quiet creature is needed, and as Koran can’t make noise he’s so perfect for the job. His companion also has anxiety and nerves, not so bad she needs a Theraputic Tanai, but bad enough that he’s taught himself to notice the signs and attempt to help and comfort her.

extras
His companion is named Jasebel, she’s a French Russian girl but was born elsewhere.
Jase loves books, hence why she helps in a library, and she often reads to Koran when she has breaks.
Koran’s favorite stories have been: Marley and Me, Balto, books on wolves, a book they found on therapy animals, and a few fantasy books.
Koran patrols the library occasionally, making sure no one is causing trouble and such.
On days Jase has to stay and lock up, Koran stays tight by her side.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 am

This Tanaí cú will be judged and closed at around 5 pm PST today! Get your forms finished before then~
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiitching » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 am

Username:
wiitching

Theme Song:
instrumental
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLK3NuGFq80
with lyrics
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZxMY7FZf8

Name:
Geode

Geodes have secondary layers, and are described to ugly on eh outside beautiful on the inside. I picked this name because Geode may have flaws on the outside but that shouldn’t affect people’s options of him on the inside. In this case, he’s mute, not a lot of people may want a dog with a disability. Having a disability doesn’t mean you’re any less than others, uglier than others, less wanted than others. So Geode is mute, that sure is a flaw but it’s a beautiful one, and he also has a beautiful personality in the inside.

Sex:
Male

Job:
Therapeutic Companion

He wants to be there for people that are similar to him, and that they are the same whether you have a disability, illness, etc or not. He’ll walk into the room and smile at them brightly and wants people to know that they’re not alone. And Geode also wants to help people realize that they have flaws, so that’s okay, and that instead of pretending that it isn’t there, they should embrace it.

Dealing w/ Disability?: Not a lot of people can understand Geode, or know what he’s trying to say. It also is extremely frustrating for Geode himself. A lot of people have different ways to cope with their disability, for Geode he’ll show his emotions to people through his face expression. Geode’s a pretty expressive guy - if he’s happy, his face will light up and his tail will wag quickly, If he’s sad he’ll cuddle up with someone and give them a sad face, or when he doesn’t like his food, he’ll give a face to his owner and may sometimes pretend to jokingly throw up. Basically, Geode has a wide variety of expressions. He can’t say them out in words, but he can through his expression.
wiitching

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Adopts|| WINNER

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Seelie wrote:
Username: Seelie
Dealing w/ Disability?: Since birth, Nemell has been diagnosed with muteness, coping with this disability has sure been tough for him as he wasn't granted the ability to bark nor whine like any other tanai cu's, as he experiences stressful events in his life where he couldn't voice out (bark/growl), he slowly taught himself to be patient and understanding, and thus not soon after people realized that he was suited out to be a therapy dog and have since then been adopted out to a loving family who's child also had a disability; blindness.

I thought the dealing was unfortunate but sweet~ CONGRATS!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Woah I wasn't expecting this!

Thank you so much!!:'D
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me