#8c6ccd
    #ae8bef
    #c79ef1
    #e2b2ef
    #90dc7e
    #fea3cc

ii. personality

outgoing - dogmatic - impulsive - artistic - prideful - independent

ariana is extremely outgoing and impulsive, which can cause quite a few problems among her family. there is a lot of pressure on her, since she is the heir to the throne and the only child. there’s too much weight on her shoulders for her to focus, and when her mother, for example, sends the guards after her so she can show up on time to meet her suitors, she tends to act out, somewhat rebelliously and drastically. one time, a very wealthy suitor came to try to bribe her parents into letting him marry her, and while ariana continued to express her disgust with him and the idea of being sold to the highest bidding suitor, her parents allowed him in the castle. ariana, of course, wouldn’t have that at all, and in the end, the guards had to chase her around the rose garden for hours. by the time she had allowed them to catch up with her, the wealthy suitor had already gotten bored with her overwhelming personality, and had left without another word. she is also rather argumentative, and won’t hesitate to quarrel over anything that presents an opportunity.

don’t fret over her harsh personality! ariana can be incredibly sweet when she is around someone she truly cares about. it has been hard on her, growing up as the only child, and with all the pressure constantly being put onto her, she had no choice but to act out as a way of protecting who she really was. she’s had suitors at her door since the day she opened her eyes and spoke her first words. she had always viewed herself as nothing more than an object to be passed around, and so her outward persona is the only way for her to protect her heart from being broken.

iii. background

iv. info

fullname: princess ariana de marianne
    sexuality: lesbian
    astrological sign: aries
    mbti placement: enfp
    mate: looking!
    theme song: -

sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sweet cinnamon

Postby Kaci Eclipse Kitty » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 am

can i use her as a parent in the guppy nursery artist competition? SHE IS GORGEOUS!!
Kaci Eclipse Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sweet cinnamon

Postby christina. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:47 am

Galra Keith Kogane wrote:can i use her as a parent in the guppy nursery artist competition? SHE IS GORGEOUS!!

of course <333 thank you for asking!
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me